Aziraphale learns about sex
This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category.
Parent tags (more general):
This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet).
Works which have used it as a tag:
16 Dec 2019
This story hinges on several truths:
1. Crowley and Aziraphale must become "a thing" after the Apocalypse.
2. Crowley is a hedonist, and Aziraphale is skittish (but sort of wishes he could be a hedonist too).
3. They enjoy "creature comforts" of Earth.
4. Gabriel is a prick.
5. Hastur and Beelzebub are assholes, and kind of clueless.
6. Agnes Nutter's second volume of prophecies is presumably lost forever.
This story addresses all of the above. The "real" story is about how to get Nutter's prophecies back from the fire. But more importantly, it explores how Aziraphale begins to "come around" to Crowley's gentle(ish) urging. He learns more about the creature comforts, about "seeking joy" with a lover, and explains his reticence to do so. Lots of good, innuendo-laden talks. No smut, but stay tuned for a sequel!
- Part 1 of After Armageddon't: Life With Humanity