Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC)
This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category.
Parent tags (more general):
This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet).
Works which have used it as a tag:
A story about autistic Sherlock, who is very dear to me. I've never done a story, let alone an autistic one, so please bear with me.
A big thank you to i-am-the-shade (http://i-am-the-shade.tumblr.com/) and physicsshiny (http://physicsshiny.tumblr.com/), who both beta'd this for me.
Also, this is a work in progress (i.e. a big mess), by no means finished and hopefully not always as bleak and sad. I just wanted to post what I already have.
A collection of one shots written for ND Voltron Week on Tumblr.
Day 1: Lance – ADHD
Day 2: Hunk – Anxiety
Day 3: Pidge – Autism
Day 4: Keith – BPD
Day 5: Shiro – PTSD
Day 6: Allura – Schizophrenia
Day 7: Coran – OCD
- Part 9 of Neurodivergent Voltron
- Part 93 of Autistic Headcanons
- Part 33 of Mental Illness Headcanons
- Part 1 of Platonic Voltron Month
- Part 54 of Tumblr Prompt Fills
- Part 12 of Team Voltron
- Part 45 of Tumblr Prompt Fills (2017)
A collection of double drabbles written for uniqueaspergirl's Autistic Creative Challenge. These drabbles focus on the Seventh Doctor, whom I headcanon as autistic.
- Part 64 of Neurodivergent Doctor
- Part 108 of Autistic Headcanons
- Part 7 of Autistic Creative Challenge: Doctor Who
- Part 16 of Aspec Characters
- Part 101 of Tumblr Prompt Fills
- Part 10 of Dyspraxia Fics
- Part 9 of Seven and Ace
- Part 92 of Tumblr Prompt Fills (2017)
Hunk looks after Pidge during a nonverbal episode.
[Prompt 14: Nonverbal]
- Part 17 of Autism Acceptance Month
- Part 26 of Neurodivergent Voltron
- Part 153 of Autistic Headcanons
- Part 240 of Tumblr Prompt Fills
- Part 100 of Tumblr Prompt Fills (2018)