1 Work in Abe Carver/Lexie DiMera Carver
Melanie survived being shot by Carly. She awakens to find Carly in her hospital room. She is nonplussed when her shooter covers her faces with kisses – and calls her sweetheart and baby.
When Carly tells her that she's her mother – she's in denial. How can this woman whom shot her be her mother? She gets very angry and bitter. She refuses to allow Carly into her heart.
Can she find it within herself to open up her heart to the woman whom gave birth too her? Whom had willing left her in her father's hands? Can she forgive Carly for not protecting her when she was a child and very vulnerable?
- Part 1 of Finding Your True Family
- Part 10 of Heartbeats
- Part 23 of Getting into the complications of feelings
- Part 19 of Trying to protect your loved ones
- Part 14 of I choose you to be part of my world
- Part 11 of Dangerous Liaisons
- Part 14 of Never Alone Again