(it ships them like whoa)
This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category.
Parent tags (more general):
This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet).
Works which have used it as a tag:
A fic bingo collection featuring twenty-five, one word prompts. Whole thing is probably best described as "Ineffable husbands stupidity with a hefty dose of gen world building." Summaries for the first thirteen chapters:
1. Post-Armageddon, Aziraphale hosts two unexpected guests in the shop.
2. Demons don't take well to pets, much as Crowley might like one.
3. Five times Aziraphale defended the name "Crowley" and one time his name was spoken back.
4. Even after 6,000 years they still need a bit of a nudge. Maybe the Bentley can help with that.
5. After a certain seance Aziraphale is feeling insecure about how much he talks.
6. Excerpts from A.Z. Fell & Co.'s Yelp page.
7. Package for Aziraphale, Principality, Guardian of the Eastern Gate.
8. Aziraphale's molt is upon him. He has to decide what to do with the feathers.
9. Crowley and an active imagination.
10. Pepper has some opinions regarding Madame Tracy's new look.
11. A drunk Aziraphale shows up at Crowley's door.
12. Wine, a storm, and two distinctly different memories.
13. There’s one demon in particular who’s interested to know how Crowley survived that bath