Support and Feedback
Please use this form for questions about how to use the Archive and for reporting any technical problems.
For current updates on Archive performance or downtime, please check out our Twitter feed: @AO3_Status.
For reports of violations of the Terms of Service such as harassment, spam, or plagiarism, or if you believe your account has been hacked, please contact our Policy and Abuse team instead. We cannot act on these reports or provide information about Policy and Abuse cases.
Some issues you can contact Support about include:
- Bugs, errors, or unexpected site behavior
- Questions about how to use the site
- Problems setting up your account
- Lost password or email preventing access to your account
- Requests to canonize or change tags
- Feature requests for future development
- Questions about orphaned works
- Works labeled with the wrong language
- General site policy questions
We respond to every report we receive, but we are a small volunteer team. For this reason, we ask you to not submit multiple reports regarding any one issue, or encourage other people to report the same issue, unless there is additional information to offer.
We can answer Support inquiries in Afrikaans, العربية, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Malaysia, Български, বাংলা, Català, Čeština, Dansk, Deutsch, eesti keel, Ελληνικά, English, Español, فارسی, Filipino, Français, 한국어, हिन्दी, Hrvatski, Italiano, עברית, Кыргызча, Lietuvių kalba, Magyar, македонски, मराठी, Nederlands, 日本語, Norsk, Polski, Português brasileiro, Português europeu, Română, Русский, Slovenščina, Српски, Svenska, Tiếng Việt, Türkçe, Українська, and 中文-普通话 國語. Please allow for additional delay for responses in any language other than English.