23 Jan 2022
What it says on the tin: Star Wars one-shots and works that I may continue into longer stories at some point.
1. Ben is sent back after his death to Stewjon, where Force shenanigans lead to a meeting with a couple of Mandalorians.
2. A slightly different situation on Mandalore leads to open war between Death Watch and the True Mandalorians. It sets a slightly different stage for Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon's mission to protect Satine, with drastically different results.
3. Directly follows the events of chapter 1. The Mandalorians meet the Council.
4. Little baby Obi-Wan in the creche gets help with disturbing visions in the form of an unexpected Master.
5. Directly follows chapter 4. You asked, I answered: Melida/Daan. Oh boy.
6. Directly follows chapter 5. Our Mandos start to suspect what the "something different" about Obi-Wan is...
7. An announcement!
8. A series of unfortunate events leads to a very young Obi-Wan being adopted by members of the Death Watch.
9. Another announcement!
10. Yet another announcement!
11. Who wants another "Obi-Wan gets rescued from the Bandomeer mine by someone other than Qui-Gon" fic? Apparently, I do, LOL.
- Part 1 of Expanded One-Shots
Fandoms: Star Wars - All Media Types, Star Wars Prequel Trilogy, Star Wars Legends - All Media Types
04 Jan 2022
Obi-Wan bit his lip, his eyes going teary again. “I think… I think staying here is the selfish choice. I think the Force is trying to tell me that there are other people who need me to be a Jetii. ”
Jaster nodded slowly, a plan already forming. “We’ve talked about a lot, and it’s a big decision,” he said, squeezing Obi-Wan’s leg once more. “Why don’t you take a few days to think about it?”
A month later, Jaster found himself on a ship with Ben and a few of his council members, bound for Coruscanta.
A resurrected Obi-Wan Kenobi finds his way to Mandalore, and the Jedi. A Mandalorian!Obi-Wan fic that will be shameless fluff with a sprinkle of angst.
Update: It has now grown a plot. FIX ALL THE THINGS!
Fandoms: Star Wars - All Media Types, Star Wars Legends - All Media Types, Star Wars Prequel Trilogy
14 Oct 2021
Obi-Wan couldn’t remember a time when he hadn’t had his Ba’ji. He could vaguely remember how he used to only see the man in his dreams, although now, he could hear him even when he was awake. He didn’t see him, as such, when he was awake, but he could feel him nearby, in the Force, and occasionally speaking up, though he spoke to Obi-Wan alone.
“You are a Jetii, Obi-Wan. You must cease speaking in the past tense,” Ba’ji sighed. “And you were a Jetii of the Order.”
And what other kind of Jedi is there? Obi-Wan sighed back, and he stopped pacing, suddenly freezing, as he finally understood what Ba’ji was trying to do. A Jetii’Manda. You want me to go with them.
“And now you see,” Ba’ji said.
You all asked, and I eventually (sort of) delivered! This is an expansion from chapters 4-6 of my one-shot collection.
- Part 3 of Expanded One-Shots
Fandoms: Star Wars Legends - All Media Types, Star Wars - All Media Types, Star Wars Prequel Trilogy, Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008) - All Media Types
03 Apr 2021
A series of unfortunate events leads to a very young Obi-Wan Kenobi being adopted by the Death Watch.
A continuation of chapter 8 of my one-shot collection.
PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION. My other fics, even if they deal with dark subject matter, tend to be happy with fluff/angst and fix-it feels. Not this one. We're talking about Death Watch here, folks. This is going to be dark. The child abuse tag is mostly because of how Death Watch train their children. It isn't pretty.
- Part 4 of Expanded One-Shots