Crozier shouldn’t have joined a research trip run by Fitzjames, his sworn enemy. He should have salvaged his reputation while he had the chance. And above all, he should have paid more attention to the news coming from Wuhan.
But you know what they say about hindsight.
OR: The silly/serious AU where they're all in a research ship stranded at sea during the pandemic.
Now with footnotes!
- Part 1 of Hindsight
Fandoms: The Terror (TV 2018), The Terror - Dan Simmons
17 Nov 2020
A new danger threatens the inhabitants of the ship. Will they find a solution before it’s too late?
- There are exciting new changes in Francis and James’ relationship!
- Goodsir makes a discovery!
- Little and Jopson get cockblocked!
- Hickey runs an underground toilet paper black market!
- Silna gets her groove back!
And… Oh, yeah. They’re still stuck at sea during a pandemic.
- Part 2 of Hindsight