ScienceBros Week Collection
01 Jul 2015
Seven oneshots written for the prompts of sciencebrosweek on tumblr.
1. (College AU) Bruce found a way to cope, and Tony would never take that away.
2. (Mob AU) He has a problem with Howard Stark.
3. (Dom/Sub AU) "I'm right here, big guy."
4. (Age of Ultron) Before it became the Hulk's lullaby, it had just been a story Bruce had shared with Tony on a bad night.
5. (Soulmates/Not-Soulmates AU) “No. I’m doing this for him,” Tony sneers, because fuck Steve Rogers. “This will do a lot for him. People will stop looking at him funny, stop judging him. They won’t have a reason to ostracize him.”
6. (Omegaverse AU) Tony's suffers through four horrific heats between the nightmare of Afghanistan and the formation of the Avengers. Before Bruce. Bruce, who is just another omega, whose touch should not be more soothing than the help of an Alpha.
7. (Writer AU) “The story chooses its writer”. Bruce met Iron Man in fleeting pieces that he had to connect himself.
- Part 1 of ScienceBros Week Collection
24 Jun 2015
His relationship with Tony is the only thing that has ever gone right in Bruce's horrific life.
After overhearing an argument between Pepper Potts and Obadiah Stane, he realizes there's nothing right about it at all.
- Part 2 of ScienceBros Week Collection
16 Nov 2016
Seven one-shots written to the prompts of the second annual Science Bros Week
1. (Ghost AU): Tony should be walking like the others, heading for the gate and leaving the park. He doesn't know how long he's been sitting on this bench, pulling the skin from his hand instead.
2. (High school AU): "I wish someone would be there to say good-bye to me tonight."
3. (Alpha/Omega AU): Seeking refuge in Thor's coffee shop after almost killing Betty's latest in an Alpha rage, Bruce finds a quiet, rather unusual Omega.
4. (Dom/Sub AU): But the man’s smile grows. “Tony,” he repeats. It sounds like a purr in his voice. “I’m Bruce."
5. (Mob AU): The man currently breaking Bruce's bones is describing a different Tony Stark than the one Bruce knows.
6. (Soulmate AU): They call it "chemical separation" - the chemical process of dissolving the connection between Soulmates to the point of nonexistence.
7. (No Powers/War AU): Eleven months since Hydra had brought their terror to America. This was just how life was now - trying to go each day without losing hope. “Sometimes I think it would be better for him if he just didn't wake up to this anymore…”
- Part 3 of ScienceBros Week Collection
26 Jun 2018
Seven one-shots written to the prompts of the third annual Science Bros Week.
1. (Vampire AU) - Bruce’s so far away from being even the basic outline of a main character that it’s actually laughable.
2. (BDSM AU) - Bruce is Tony's hired Dom. part 1
3. (Zombie Apocalypse AU) - The world's gone to hell and he's got one foot in the grave, but Tony is going to get back to Bruce.
4. (Ghost AU) - Bruce gets called to deal with a haunting in Queens, and meets ghost Tony Stark. Who is holding a baby.
- Part 4 of ScienceBros Week Collection
16 Aug 2018
Seven one-shots written to the prompts of the fourth annual Science Bros Week.
1. (Kid Fic AU) - Tony's worried about his kids. He's allowed to be, okay? It's their first day at real school, all parents worry, it's a thing. Also, it's raining and they're electrical.
2. (Alternate Canon) - Bruce has been in the cage for 586 days when a man in a suit of red and gold pulls him out.
3. (Hunger Games AU) - The morning Tony wakes up sober enough to actually type his resignation letter out is the morning that Capitol officials reap Bruce Banner to be a tribute in the 24th Hunger Games.
- Part 5 of ScienceBros Week Collection
27 Jul 2018
Officially, it's called the Threat Neutralization and Rehabilitation Act of 2010, where the World Peace Union brings in any persons exhibiting signs of villainous tendencies, places them in secure and monitored housing, and assigns a hero to keep an eye on them.
It sounds fair. It even sounds nice.
Just like everything else does on paper.
- Part 6 of ScienceBros Week Collection