Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
The Prydonian
Stats:
Published:
2011-10-02
Completed:
2013-03-14
Words:
3,525
Chapters:
2/2
Kudos:
109
Bookmarks:
14
Hits:
3,346

Bound

Summary:

The Doctor and the Master are living together in the Doctor's TARDIS, and a little bondage war ensues.

Notes:

My first multi-chapter fic and experimentation with bondage between characters. Yeah...

Chapter Text

“Uh– huh?” groaned the Doctor. He blinked open heavy eyes to find himself staring at a dull ceiling. When he tried to sit up, he found that his wrists were bound above his head, and that he was lying on what appeared to be the Master’s bed; not to mention that his clothes were nowhere to be seen. With a sudden realization, the Doctor let out an exasperated sigh and let his head fall back, resting on the headboard. He knew he should have expected this. “Master!”
The Master had been sitting silently in the far corner of his room, watching the Doctor as he awoke. A grin spread across his face when he heard the Doctor yell out his name. Oh, it was just too easy. He got up off the chair and walked over to the bed, leaning over the Doctor from the side. “Hello, Doctah.” He empathized the last syllable of the Doctor’s name, almost mockingly as he stared into those brown eyes.

The Doctor narrowed his eyes at the Time Lord standing over him. “What’s the meaning of this?” he demanded, though he knew exactly what the Master was planning.

The Master didn’t answer. Instead he walked around to the bottom of the bed, trailing his fingers lightly along the Doctor’s still body. He smirked at the sudden intake of breath from the Time Lord, then came back up on the other side of the bed and sat down.

The Doctor looked at the Master, following his every move with watchful eyes. Despite his efforts, he could feel his cock stirring, followed closely by the Master’s amused chuckle.

“Oh, Doctor,” crooned the Master, touching the side of the Time Lord’s face lightly. “You never could get enough, could you?” He leaned in close to the Doctor, who in turn shrunk away, trying not to give in so easily. The Master smiled again and pulled back, but he could tell the Doctor wouldn’t be able to resist for much longer. He stood up and began to take his clothes off, pulling the black hoodie over his bleached blonde head.

The Doctor licked his lips and watched as the Master undressed, next taking off his red shirt and unzipping the black denims, flinging them carelessly across the room.

The Master went back to the base of the bed, stroking his own hardening length. He crawled up between the Doctor’s legs and took his cock in his mouth, causing the Doctor to groan with pleasure and lay his head back down. He couldn’t resist anymore, and bucked his hips involuntarily into the Master’s mouth, which was already working with expert sucks and licks. Having done this enough times, the Master already knew where to place his tongue, circling and hollowing his cheeks around the Doctor. He knew exactly what the Doctor liked, weather he admitted it or not.

The Doctor’s breathing was coming quicker, and the Master could tell that he was close, but he wouldn’t allow it. He held the Doctor’s hips down and pulled off, maintaining pressure from base to tip. The Doctor let out a whimper of protest as his heavy cock fell onto his stomach.

The Master let out another chuckle, crawling up over the Doctor to whisper in his ear. “I knew you couldn’t last long.” Then before he could reply, the Master pressed his mouth to the other Time Lord’s, prying open his lips and forcing his tongue inside.

But the Doctor didn’t resist. He opened his mouth willingly, welcoming the taste of the Master mixed with his own. Their tongues pressed together, encircling and twisting. The Master pulled back then, resting the Doctor’s legs on his shoulders, and reached for something on the table beside the bed.

The Master’s hand returned holding a bottle of lube and he sat back on his heels, spreading a glob onto his stiff cock and fingers. He prepared the Doctor quickly, then pushed inside with a satisfying gasp from the other Time Lord. He set the pace quickly, thrusting fast and hard and deep with each motion. The Master was grunting with his rhythm of four, temporarily taking away the relentless beating from within his head.

The sudden penetration took the Doctor by surprise, but he silently cursed himself for expecting any less. He briefly thought about seeing if he couldn’t fix the Master’s drumming later, but the pounding on his prostate brought him back to the present. He was letting out low grunts in time with the Master, slowly growing used to the hard thrusts as pleasure began to take over the pain. He opened his eyes, trying to find the other Time Lord’s eyes. “Master…” he moaned. “Please.”

The Master met the Doctor’s pleading gaze and understood. He grasped the Doctor’s throbbing cock and began pumping and stroking in time with the four-beat rhythm, not slowing a bit. He could see the other Time Lord’s brown eyes roll back in his head as he was close to coming, and the Master increased his pace, getting close himself.

But the Doctor came first, letting out a cry as cum flowed into the Master’s hand and onto his own chest. He could still feel the Master thrusting inside him deep and hard, and he let out a moan as he came inside the Doctor.

The Master slumped down over the Doctor, panting. After a few moments, he rolled to the side, pulling out as he went. He closed his eyes, and each of them fell into sleep.