Actions

Work Header

Why be Light when Dark is so much Fun?

Summary:

After the Goblet of Fire, Harry is shunned, insulted, hexed, cursed, and jinxed by nearly everyone. Gryffindor kicked him out, Slytherin is crowing at his misery, Ravenclaw is making him suffer from putdowns and Hufflepuff is the worst of the lot...But happened if Harry hid in the girl's bathroom on the third floor and fell into the chamber and didn't come out for a few days? What happen if he found a certain something that could help him, doesn't matter that it would change him and cause terrible amounts of chaos and anarchy, it would make his life very interesting.

Chapter 1: Fuck the Light...

Summary:

Rewritten and added new parts to the chapter, possibly will add more parts or rewrite others later on.
Hopefully corrected grammar and spelling errors.
Multiple edits will be added as time passes, so sorry if I cause any confusion.
5/13/2019

Chapter Text

'Hell...' That was the one word that would describe Harry's predicament right now. He always wondered after everything he has been through, it wouldn't compare to the Dursleys but he was wrong. He wished he never step foot in this castle and just ran away and discover his magic in another way. 

The thought of dying was on the edge of his mind, but he shook his head of those thoughts. He wouldn't give them the satisfaction of seeing his corpse and it would put his parent's sacrifice to waste. 

'Sirius...Remus...' He barely held in a sniffle at the two adults who should have watched over him. 

He made himself warm with his old fitted clothes as his mind swirled with all the mocking sneers of his supposed peers. He was banished by Gryffindor for supposedly cheating and not swearing an oath to something he did not commit. 

He barely escaped that miserable hell with the clothes on his back. As if being forced through classes wasn't hellish enough, most of the school's population and her visitors hated him for what he had done. 

He was shunned, hackled, and hexed with some spells that would have for sure maimed him if he didn't have the experience of the Dursleys watching his back. He was forbidden from eating at all tables and some even took patrols to prevent him from eating in the kitchens. 

It was only due to Dobby bringing him food in bulk that he was still able to move. The damn teachers were of no help either, neither was Poppy or any of the champions, Viktor didn't consider him a threat but didn't give a shit whether his classmates maimed him or not. Fleur spat at him with cold sneers with her teacher and supporters right behind her and he didn't even need to know Cedric's. His house made it viciously clear that they would maim him if he even looked at him. 

It was officially the worst year of his life. He could only be happy that his dear companion, Hedwig managed to get to safety. He wasn't sure if he wanted to know what would happen if the student population got their hands on her. 

He made to check if there was anyone in the halls so he could take a bath, but as he stuck his head out he heard a cold, hate-filled voice cry out, "Get him!!" 

He was spotted and he peeled out of the abandoned classroom with as much speed as he could in his current state as students hollered and spat at him to stop running and take his beating or that he was a worthless snake or that he just had to confess and everything would be fine.

Harry damn knew the last one was a lie and had to hide before the screaming attracted the rest of the school or one of the teachers who just egg the students on. Then he turned a quick corner and hid behind a suit of armor, hoping to whatever deity that was watching over him that they didn't discover him.

A Hufflepuff sneered, "Dammit, where did he go?"

"He probably went over there," A Ravenclaw offered

A Gryffindor spat, "You better be right..." the group then ran off, leaving the boy who was hiding alone in the hall, after several minutes, he stepped out of the shadows.

Harry could only give a grim chuckle over his situation, despite all the misery he suffered, he was now known as the Boy-who-cheated.

The last Potter quickly left his hiding spot and made to find a new place to settle down and heal as he found himself in front of the girl's bathroom which was the entrance into the Chamber of Secrets.

He locked the door behind him and made his way in front of the sink and was shocked over how he looked. He was pale with heavy shadows under his eyes, his hair was completely out of control, his outfit was torn and ripped in multiple places along with grim and dirt from hiding in abandoned classrooms. 

He shook his head before he concentrated for a moment and hissed, "Open~."

Then the sink opened and he jumped down into the entrance before it closed behind him, making the bathroom look the same as before. The dead animal carcasses remained as Harry walked, letting his magic lead him to safety where a large life-like portrait of a man was hung with the figure frozen in place with his head slightly lowered.

The man was in his early to mid-thirties, his hair was an inky black which ended at his shoulders. His features were pale and sharp with a strong jawline, a sharp nose with full lips but his eyes were closed and resting across his shoulders was a familiar-looking snake. 

He was wearing a silk black robe with a silver shirt underneath embroidered with emerald green.

Harry took a step closer and inwardly asked, 'Would this be Salazar Slytherin?'

He examined the painting when he brushed his fingertips against the painting, lighting shocking himself as his magic jumpstarted the painting and Salazar woke up and shrugged off his sleep. 

The man stretched and rolled his shoulders, giving a yawn showing a pair of perfectly white teeth with sharpened canines that made him gulp as he shuffled back a few steps before a baritone voice rang out, "Boy...Don't leave."

Harry stiffened as he watched as the man in the portrait took a good look at him, showing dark emerald green eyes filled with experience beyond his years. 

'Salazar Slytherin...' He concluded, he knew all the snakes would shit bricks if they knew he was in here talking to their house's founder. 

He crossed his arms over his chest, "So... You were the one who awoken me after so long? What year is it?"

"It's the year 1994, sir."

He raised an eyebrow, "That long? Well, I thought it would be longer than last time..."

Harry looked a bit confused, "Last time?"

"The other person who awoken me. A little rat who wanted to project himself as a snake, Tom Marvelo Riddle. A rather pathetic little thing, a disgrace," He sneered, making Harry fight not to flinch at the cold look before it melted off his face as he took a neutral stance. 

"But enough of him, who would you be?" 

"My name is Harry Potter."

"A Potter? How interesting...The Potters were an old friend of mine, regardless of that, which house are you in?"

"I was a Gryffindor," He softly said.

"Was? Wait, you were a Gryffindor?" He asked, shocked

He nodded, "Yes."

"Impossible, only a parseltongue could come here," He sneered

"You mean like this? " Harry hissed, enjoying the man's shocked face

He returned it with an interested smile, "Parseltongue...How come you are a Gryffindor?"

"I was because I met a guy who insulted my ex-friend and insulted my parents, he was sorted first and I didn't want anything to do with him."

"Does he have a name?"

"He's a pureblood by the name of Malfoy."

"Malfoy, huh? Bad faith..."

"Bad faith?"

"Yes, that is what the term Malfoy means, that line is pathetic, if anyone found out about their name, they would do whatever to keep that meaning hidden. Even by the means of subjugating themselves."

Harry gave a bit of a laugh, "Really? That's hilarious."

"To which I am well aware. Tell me, how did you get here."

Harry looked at him with a worn look that should not be on a teenager of fourteen years. He calmly explained his situation with the Goblet of Fire and the backlash he suffered because of it and once he was done, Salazar let out a series of foul curses in both English and Parseltongue that could melt steel and turn the air blue.

"Those miserable bastards, how dare they do that to a child!!" Salazar hissed with a shake of his head, trying his best to regain control of his temper. 

After several tense moments, he calmed down enough that he wouldn't be spitting out curses every ten seconds as he cooly commented, "Godric would go on a tear if heard his house did this a child on such a flimsy excuse."

He sighed, "It's fine...It wasn't the first time this happened."

"No, it is not. Wait? Has this happened to you before?"

Harry didn't really want to lie to the only other human who gave him a good conversation and nodded once. 

"What happened?"

"It was during my second year. Malfoy and I were dueling and he summoned a snake, which got out of his control and tried to attack a Hufflepuff, but I yelled for it to stop in parseltongue and people got scared of me and they avoided me like the plague after that, proclaiming that I was the Heir of Slytherin."

Salazar wanted to spit as he shook his head, "Child, Parseltongue isn't wrong nor evil. It is just how the language is used, only a few people use Parseltongue for evil, most use the language for healing and spells of a more creative nature. Only a fool considers a language evil unless there is definite proof."

"I see..."

"Do you have a place to stay for the night?"

"No...They kicked me out when I refused to admit to something that I didn't do, they took all my stuff, they destroyed my father's cloak, burned the picture book of my parents and I had to save my owl Hedwig and send her to the forest to hide so they couldn't get her."

"They tried to kill an owl?!" Salazar hissed

"Yes, my Hedwig my first, real companion and I was barely able to save her, I even landed in detention for a month afterward for not letting them do what they wanted with her, but I knew they would have killed her if I had not hidden her first," Harry said, shaking off the fear he felt for his companion. 

The chamber was tense before Salazar softly said, "Young Harry, place your hand on my painting." 

Harry did what he was asked and Salazar grasped his hand, entwining his fingers with Harry's and stepped out of the portrait. 

"Wow~," Harry gasped

"Wow, indeed. Come, since they who think nothing of causing harm to a child, I have to remedy that. I am going to have few words with Albus, I know Helena, Godric, and Rowena will want to as well."

"Wait." 

Salazar quipped, "What? Don't tell me you want to forgive them?" 

"No. Not that. Just wait until after the first task, because when everyone is trying to get back to my good graces, you can come in with Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuff and you rip into everyone leaving them miserable." 

Slytherin ran a hand through his hair with a chuckle said, "I will make a Slytherin out of you yet. that is brilliant. But now, let's prepare."

"Prepare for what?"

"To teach you everything that you need to know. Now come along, there is a warm bath with your name on it."

Harry nearly shivered from pleasure over the thought of a warm bath as he quickly hurried his pace. 

Soon the pair found themselves standing inside of a massive luxury bathroom, it was one of the many things that Petunia always whined about not having. The floor was polished tile along with the walls, there was a massive tub with a countertop with several polished sink taps and a shower in one end of the bathroom with the toilet on the other side. 

"Woah."

Salazar just smiled at Harry's shock before he waved his hand towards the bathtub, filling it full of steaming water and soap. Harry was beyond the point of caring as he stripped himself of his worn uniform, kicking it away from him and jumped in, nearly purring from the warmth.

The older man turned away and said over his shoulder, "Come out when you are ready." 

Harry grinned, "Yes, thank you."

Salazar just nodded as he snapped his fingers, leaving a robe for him as he made to explore his shelves. 

After thirty minutes, Harry pulled himself out of the bath, feeling more refreshed in Merlin knew how long. He drained the tub and put on the green robe that Salazar set out for him and stepped out of the bathroom. 

He looked around the massive room and called out, "Sir?"

A low whistle caught his attention and he saw Salazar with his robe off, examining something on the shelf.

"Sir?"

"Yes, Harry? And I would like for you to call me Salazar, instead."

"Um, yes. What were you looking at?"

Salazar showed a clear jar filled with what looked to be a black liquid. 

"This was a creature I found during one of my travels, it such a delightful thing if you master it."

"Master it?"

"Yes, this as I came up with the name at the time, a symbiotic creature. I had many fun and pleasureful nights with this creature." He said, eying the jar with a bit of a leer that ran shivers down Harry's spine.

"May I see it?"

A soft chuckle answered him back, "In due time. Why don't you take a seat?"

Harry nodded as he took a seat on a comfortable padded chair, it was so comfy that he could fall asleep then he felt his gut twist and he looked up to see Salazar standing between his legs.

"What are you going to do to me?"

"Your instinct is sharp, little Potter. But I don't plan on harming you all, but enlightening you. I can you are fed up everything that you had to suffer through. Do you want power, the power to crush those who hurt and scorned you? The power to gut those who slandered your name and those who made you feel lower than dirt. You want them to pay, don't you?"

"Yes...I do..."

"You tried so hard to be a Gryffindor, but a person can only take so much. Allow me to take you into a world they would never allow you to experience."

"If you could," He softly whispered

A demented grin settled on Salazar's lips, "You will not leave this chamber the same, little Potter."

"Good," He whispered before Salazar took his lips as Harry savored his first kiss, it made his toes curl, the experienced split tongue wrapping around his own made him fist his hands into Salazar's shirt.

After a long moment, Salazar pulled away with an amused look at Harry's blushing face before he ripped off his robe, but before the embarrassment could settle in Salazar summoned the jar of what he was looking at before.

"T-The liquid?"

"This is a symbiotic creature and it will help you where others should have." 

He uncapped the jar and poured the contents all over Harry making him yelp and twist as the symbiote did what it wanted with his body. A violent heat pooled into his stomach as he slumped to the ground, trying to get a grip on himself.

"Don't fear, young Potter. You will feel better than you have before once you just give in." 

Harry could barely get to his knees as he watched Salazar get off at the sight of him as he gasped and thrashed, the creature was sucking on every inch of his skin, eating away at his refusal and attempt to escape the pleasure. It lazily pulsed in time with his heartbeat as he looked up to see Salazar kneeling down before him.

He chocked out, "Get it off me, Salazar...please..."

The Head Slytherin didn't listen as he just traced Harry's lips with his split tongue before he crammed the appendage back inside with his lips on top. 

After a long moment, he released Harry's lips for air, "No~, this is how the creature works and when you accept it, you will begging me to fuck you out of your mind, besides," Salazar said, taking off his robe and shirt, showing a well-muscled body. He watched as Harry struggled against the symbiote, buckling his hips, trying to get some friction as pleasure was driving him mad.

"You don't really want it to stop do you?" He cooed as he jerked himself off harder before came all over Harry's face, making him yelp.

"Such a cute sound. I can't wait to pull out everything you have to offer and ravage you to pieces."

Harry could only moan as Salazar made to jerk him off to give him his first orgasm, making his cum cover his symbiote-covered chest before Salazar licked it off.  He then felt Salazar's hard cock rub against his sensitive one as his sultry tone echoed through him.

"Embrace it, Harry," He said,

"I-I-" He could barely speak as the pleasure was too much before he felt something hard press against his asshole.

"Please, don't. Not that..." Harry panted, looking into Salazar's eyes

"It's the only way besides it won't hurt because I won't make it," Salazar said, probing Harry's hole.

Harry mewled as he felt multiple shots of pleasure run up his spine, "W-why, how can you make me feel so good?"

"Because I know pleasure," He smirked, before cramming himself inside with a single thrust, causing Harry to scream. 

"God, oh God..." Harry yelled as he let his forehead fall to Salazar's shoulder

Salazar hissed, "Yesss~

"Fuck! I-I feel like I'm melting, more. Fuck me more!" Harry screamed as he wanted Salazar to move, wrapping his arms around the older man.

"With pleasure..." Salazar hissed, before fucking Harry with vigor

"Good...So good...more!" Harry hissed, his green eyes turning darker to match Salazar's.

"Yes, tell me what you want..."

"Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" Harry yelled as he moved his hips in time with Salazar's.

"What a perverted little snake you've become~"

"Yes~, I am perverted, I am because of you and this creature. You're twisting me, corrupting me~"

"I am and being corrupted is so much better~"

"Ah! Fuck~! I'm going to cum."

"I'm going to cum inside of you~"

"Yesss~! Cum inside of me!~" Harry hissed, nearly crying from how much heaven and hell he was experiencing.

"Yessss~!" Salazar hissed before going rigid and cumming inside of him 

Harry came at the same time, cumming on both their stomachs as the hellish heat spread through their bodies. 

Harry let go, he let go and he never felt so free in his life and he loved every fucking second of it. The symbiote took over Harry Potter entirely and Salazar carried Harry to his large bed and waited for his little snake to awaken.  

After eight hours, Harry woke up naked in a comfortable bed and saw Salazar smiling at him. 

"Salazar?"

"Welcome back to the land of the living, Harry."

"You really?" Harry asked, but Salazar kissed his temple and said, "Yes and I don't regret it and pretty sure you don't either."

"I really don't."

"Good, I need to teach you before you have to go up."

"Do I really have to go?" Harry asked, sad that he had to leave Salazar

"Unfortunately, but you hiding only makes them win."

"You're correct. But, can I spend more time with you before I have to leave."

Salazar kissed Harry full on the lips and released him, connecting both of them with a string of saliva, "What do you think?"

"Yes?" Harry said, slightly cheeky 

"Still a bit of a Gryffindor..." Salazar said, as he took Harry and took him to the bathroom for more rounds of fun...


[The Headmaster's Office]

Albus sat his desk looking at all the teachers in his office and started off, "Has anyone seen Mr. Potter?"

"The spoiled brat? No, apparently running away from his 'adoring' fans." Snape huffed, giving smirk that twisted his face.

"Albus, this madness has gone on long enough!" Minerva said

"Whatever is a matter, Minerva?" 

"This massive attack on Mr. Potter has got to stop, Albus. This is a stale joke that has gone on for far too long."

Albus waved off her concerns, "This will only make his relationships stronger, in the end, my dear."

"Do you think there will be any relationships he wants to have with any student in the school after what they did to him now?!"

"Whatever do you mean?"

Flitwick squeaked, "Burning the few pictures he had of his parents, the Weasley twins and Ronald destroyed his father's cloak which is a priceless heirloom by the way and nearly killed his owl! I wouldn't be surprised if he loathed everyone in the castle by now." 

"It's for the best, Fillius. And Minerva, you will see my way. His relationships will grow stronger after he forgives everyone."

"Oh, I will see alright. We all will see when this idea of yours bites you in the ass. You better hope you didn't make something worse than whatever he could be..." Minerva said before leaving

"Let's just hope you are right, Albus," Flitwick said, before leaving along with a silent Sprout.

"Pathetic brat..." Snape left with a shake of his head, leaving Albus alone

'This is for the greater good. Besides, Harry could never turn dark...like Tom. He has me watching over him after all...' Albus thought with conviction


Ending it! New story! I love making a new chapter, apparently, the harry potter fanfics are getting most of the response and I always liked Venom as a character, why not add a twisted Salazar Slytherin and corrupted Harry into a mix. See you in the next chapter, later!

~Kourtney_Uzu_Yato21!

Chapter 2: You messed with the wrong guy...

Chapter Text

The dining hall is full of students, talking and discussing the tournament, the Gryffindors were discussing Harry, how he disgusted them, and how Ronald and Hermione were pitied for being friends with him. Ravenclaw students were discussing the odds of the tournament, Slytherin was enjoying Potter's badmouthing and Hufflepuff was badmouthing Potter and supporting Cedric. 

Harry walked into the dining hall and everyone tried to make him shrink into himself with their glares, but he wasn't even phased by the glares. 

"Potter, I thought I told you to never come back here! This is not for cheaters!" Ron yelled with the support of the half of the Gryffindors

"Fuck off, Ronald. Go back to stuffing that black hole you call a mouth," Harry sneered, shocking most of the hall

"Finally showing your true colors, huh Potter?" A Hufflepuff said but shrunk back into his seat when Potter's cold glare washed over him

"Harry, if you just admit-"

"Admit what you want to hear? Is that correct Granger?"

"Just admit it, Harry and we can put this all behind us," Hermione said, trying to get her friend back. 

She knew that Dumbledore was right and all she had to do was to get Harry to admit he was wrong and everything would go back to normal. 

Harry shook his head and said, "You really are stupid, aren't you, Granger?"

"What?"

Harry took out his wand and said, "I, Harry James Potter, swear on my life and magic that I have not entered my name into the tournament, nor had anyone put my name into the goblet of fire, so mote it be!" Harry was overtaken with a bright, seeing as magic recognized his oath.

"Harry, no!" Hermione yelled, but then the light went down and Harry was still standing

Harry walked towards Granger who looked as pale as a sheet. "Harry, no, what? You thought I was going to die? No, Granger, I told the truth, how I didn't want anything to do with the goblet and yet you refused to believe me. Tell me, right now. What is to stop me from calling in your debt."

"W-what?"

"Try to think with that bushy head of yours, Granger..." Harry replied, plainly 

Hermione paled as she remembered the troll incident. 

"You wouldn't really-"

"Tell me, Granger, why the hell shouldn't I?"

"Because you're my friend?"

"Really? Don't think so...After all, what was it you said, Oh yeah, that you are a disgrace and I can't believe I was ever friends with you?" Harry said, tilting his head

"I'm sorry..."

"Well, I don't care."

"Come on mate-"

"Excuse you, mate?"

"Yeah, you admitted that you didn't enter the tournament and if you have to hear it I'm sorry, so lets sit down and eat," Ron said, trying to drag Harry to the Lion's table, but Harry flipped him over to where he landed on the floor, his arm twisted in a very painful position.

"Don't you fucking start with me. I want nothing to do with you and the house of fucking jackals that are able to betray a person at the drop of a hat."

"Harry..." Several people tried to talk, but Harry shook his head

"Just like you, huh, Potty? Always have to be a show starter?" Malfoy yelled, getting his attention

"Fuck off, Bad faith," Harry smirked at Draco's red face

"Bad faith...You dare call me that?"

 "Oh yes, I do."

"You bastard, Serpensortia!" Draco snapped, a black snake shot out of his wand and made his way towards Harry, but it raised its head and stopped. 

"Poor thing summoned out of nowhere at the hands of an idiot. How sad..." Harry said as the snake nodded back 

Harry twirled his wand and silently cast a spell that transformed a snake into a large tiger with green eyes

Harry ordered, "Get him." Pointing to Malfoy who looked like he was about to shit himself. 

The tiger charged at Malfoy who tried to stun it, but no spells worked, Snape tried to protect his charge, but no spells worked either and the tiger was going to pounce on Malfoy who let out a girlish shriek when the tiger phased through him and the distinct smell of urine filling the hall, making Harry chuckle. 

Harry called the tiger back who circled Harry and sat at his legs, purring in content. 

"Learn your place, bad faith. Next time, I do something worse."

"Great job, mate!' Ron tried to congratulate him, but Harry whistled at the tiger who slashed his leg with her claws, making him scream out in pain. 

"Fuck off, Weasley. Don't forget I know what you and your bastard brothers did and I will never forgive you," Harry sneered, his glare piercing the three boys as the twins rushed Ron to Poppy.  

Harry turned and walked out of the dining hall and when he finally left, talking filled the room, surrounding his oath of magic and that he was still standing.  

The main thought on everyone's mind was, 'I need to get Harry Potter to forgive me...' was on several people's minds or 'That had to be a trick...' was on most of the dining hall's thoughts. 

Dumbledore looked shocked at how Harry handled the situation. 

'This wasn't how it was supposed to go. Harry was supposed to forgive his friends after the first task. Wait, it is a week from now, I have until then to have the golden trio up and running again.' Albus thought as plans and more plans ran amok in his head.

Too bad for him, those plans would never work...

Fast-forwarding to a week later...

The first task, Reach for the Golden Egg...

Everyone was sitting in the stadium, waiting for the show to start. 

All the contestants were wearing their school symbols with pride, all except for Harry. Harry wore all black, a sleeveless wife beater tucked in into black pants and boots. 

McGongall looked disappointed that Harry wouldn't wear her house's colors or symbol and scared because he was facing a dragon, Dumbledore used his disappointed look, to which Harry didn't even so much as glance at as everyone took looks at him. 

"Now everyone can now pick your dragon!"  

People were waiting for who was going to go first, It was Fleur, then Krum, then Cedric and Harry summoned the last one to him as people looked at him in shock.  

Fleur drew a Welsh Green Dragon 

Krum drew a Chinese Fireball

Cedric drew a Swedish Short-snout

and Harry drew the Hungarian Horntail 

"You will all be going in the order you choose in. Miss Fleur, you are up first."

Fleur got passed the dragon with flare, as she put the dragon into a trance, putting the beast to sleep and she was able to get the egg but a snort from the dragon and a jet of flame shot out, set her clothes on fire and she had to tear them all off, giving the audience a show that rocked the stadium as she left to get treated for burn damage, her face as red as a cherry. 

Cedric transfigured a rock on the ground into a dog and it worked, the bad part of it was that the dragon turn its' attention back to Cedric when he already had to the egg in his hand, leaving him with burns, it seems that the Hufflepuff will have to regrow an asscheek or two, that dragon really knows how to aim.

Krum shot a spell at his dragon, blinding the creature and made the beast stomp on her eggs and while he got his out okay, he was deducted many points which pissed off his Headmaster to no end.

"For the last competitor, Harry Potter!"

A series of Boos rang through the crowd as Harry looked at all of them with a cold glare, but then his dragon got loose from her restraints. 

"My, my..." Harry tutted, before the dragon could roast him, Harry let magic encircle his hands and he shot it out towards the dragon which made it fall to the ground with an ear-splitting thud.  

Harry walked past the beast and made his way to her nest and took the golden egg and walked away as the people stared at Harry like he had just sprouted massive horns and a devil's tail. 

He then entered the medical tent with no scratches on him, while Poppy fussed over him, but he brushed her off and when she tried to get him to stay he replied with, "So now, you care? What happened this Poppy during the last month?" Causing her to flinch

"Oh, I know. When the boy is an outcast and his hated and spat on by most of the population I'm lower than shit and when I finally do something to get back to your good graces, I worthy of the finest treatment?" Harry said, to the quivering Poppy

"I'm sorry..."

"I'd bet you are...Little too late for that, don't you think?" Harry snarked before disappearing with a flash just as Ron and Hermione walked into the tent, to get Harry to forgive them. 

The castle was in chaos, people went to find Harry but couldn't. Everyone now believed that Harry didn't enter himself into the tournament and wanted to apologize. However, even if they searched the castle, they couldn't enter unless you were a parseltongue.

Harry was in the chambers, being pleasured out of his mind by Salazar, fucking him into his mattress. Screaming in pleasure in the language of parseltongue, as their connection with through the symbiote made their pleasure much more powerful. 

Dumbledore was sitting in his office, waiting for Harry to taken in by the teachers, but Harry wouldn't show himself until he was needed and all champions didn't need to go to classes; Harry would make himself accustomed to doing what he wanted during this semester and get some well-deserved revenge during the Christmas break and Hogsmeade. 


Ending the chapter! I am ending the chapter! I had to add, the dining hall situation as it seemed to fit at the time. For those that were wondering, Harry collected a ball of magic into his hand and fired it at the dragon, knocking it out. I repeat, the dragon is not dead. I think of having Harry meet Venom in his mind and have...some fun. Later! 

~Kourtney_Uzu_Yato21! 

 

Chapter 3: Love yourself and give into the feeding

Chapter Text

In the chamber of secrets, Harry was sleeping Salazar's large bed, completely bare with Salazar, himself, playing with his hair, Harry meanwhile was roaming his mind. 

Harry recalled what Salazar taught him about his own mind, how the mind could be invaded, how to protect it, how to invade, cripple or help another person through their own minds. 

'...Inside every person's head is a mindscape, in which is a haven where a person who experiences severe trauma could retreat too, most people who find such a place never want to leave and never usually do. Those that do, only come out stronger in the end...'

Harry found himself in a blank state and he found himself alone, he wore a pair of dark navy shorts with no shoes and a black shirt. However, a loud spew of curses made Harry walk north and soon found himself walking on tiled floors, the area around him molded into an endless room. 

The room was something he would have never imagined, it was like a twisted, darker version of a white mansion living room, but what caught Harry's attention was a black web, embroidering the walls. He walked towards the walls and he fingered the webbing and he could hear the sounds drumming through them as if it was telling him to follow the noise. 

He plucked the string and tied it around his finger and made to follow the drumming noise and he could hear noises as he pulled on the webbing and he found himself to stumble on a situation he found deliciously arousing and disturbing.

It was him but at the same time, it wasn't... 

He saw the toned back of a man who was thrusting his hips into something or someone by the slurping noises that came from behind the couch. 

" Come in, Harry. I know you're there," The man said, not looking behind him as kept thrusting into a tight wet heat. 

Harry closed the door behind him and went over to where the man was thrusting his hips and saw a scene that made him gulp and blush.

The man's body was bare for anyone who walked into the room, he was completely naked, showing well-defined pecs, every muscle Harry saw on him was toned, especially his hips as he was thrusting into someone's mouth. 

The man turned his head to where Harry could see his face. His chiseled features were rugged with a semi-cocky/lustful smile to him as his black hair was shaggy and down to his shoulders, his strong jaw lined with stubble, full lips, and a sharp nose. 

Harry's eyes went to where the man was thrusting and recognized him from two years ago, in the chamber, "Tom..." 

"I see you recognize the little bastard, don't worry, you speak to him after. I finish," The man said as he sped up his thrusts into Tom's wet mouth until he stiffed and Tom gargled on his cum. 

The man emptied his balls into Tom's mouth and slowly removed his cock from Tom's lips, making him swallow all of it. 

"Who are you?" Harry asked, trying not to stare at the still throbbing cock dripping with saliva and cum

The man smiled and walked towards Harry until he was several inches away, bending until he was face to face with the younger boy. 

"No fear?"

"You would have killed or taken advantage of me long before I entered the room," Harry said, staring back unflinchingly

He smirked showing off his sharp teeth, "Ha, ha! I see why Salazar chose you, so many hate-filled and painful memories and infinite patience, I wonder why you haven't killed anyone yet?"

"Hm~, mother's protection and my own will to never turn out like my shitty relatives..."

"I see...We have that discussion later. Right now, Tommy-boy needs a good torture before I kill him or would your rather I'd just get rid of him?"

Harry looked at the struggling Voldemort and said, "Do what you want with him, all I want him is out of my head, but if you can make it extremely painful and I will be in your debt."

"How so, me fucking your cute little ass until you can't move?" He smirked 

"Aren't you going to do that, regardless?" Harry replied, cheekily

"Good, by the way, the name is Venom," The man said, with a smirk, kissing Harry on the lips

Harry returned it with fervor, add tongue into the mix and soon the need for air became apparent and they released each other. 

"How low have you sunken Potter? Resorting to mate with a parasite?"

"Oh, you mean the one who has been using your mouth as a cum dump? Yeah~, I know isn't he great?" Harry replied 

Venom smirked and pulled Harry in front of him, ground his cock into Harry's shorts, palming his cock, making him hard. Harry felt Venom's hand on his cock, jerking him off and pulling his shorts off, leaving him in only his shirt and his shorts pooled around his ankles. 

"Harry~, I have an idea~"

"Tell me~," Harry purred, before feeling Venom's hard cock shove itself inside his ass and Harry let out a hiss of pleasure, shocking and disgusting Voldemort. 

"Take his head and do what you want, Harry," Venom hissed, loving the feel of how Harry was around his cock.  

Harry let out a smile and grabbed a hold of Voldie's head, forcing his mouth open and making him take him entirely, shoving his cock down his throat.  

"God, Voldie. Venom was right to use your mouth as a cock sleeve," Harry said in a dark tone

"Heh," Venom chuckled as he started to thrust inside Harry as he did the same to Tom's hot mouth

Slick sounds filled the room as the scent and pleasure of fucking filled Venom and Harry's senses and Voldemort/Tom couldn't even struggle as Harry had an iron-clad grip on his head as his worst advisory used his mouth as a fuck hole. 

Venom started to pinch Harry's nipple through his shirt and had a hand on his hip as his thrusts started to pick up speed, Harry following seconds afterward. 

"Harry, I'm going to cum inside of you," Venom hissed, feeling Harry's hole tighten around him as if coaxing him to spill his cum and Harry purred, "Please do, I want it, I want to cum with you cumming in me!"

"Naughty boy, I give you what you want!" Venom smirked, before thrusting at an inhuman speed before pumping his cum inside of Harry, pinching his nipple hard as he buried his cock as deep as he could go, releasing streams of cum into Harry's ass. 

Harry came after down Tom's throat as shudders of pleasure ran down his spine. 

"It's so good~" Harry hissed, emptying his balls down Tom's throat as he looked absolutely disgusted and it brought Harry more pleasure.

Venom slowly removed himself out of Harry as Harry did the same with Tom. 

"Good job, little Potter," Venom said, jacking off Harry's still rock hard cock

"We are going to have a lot of fun with him, aren't we Harry?"

Harry huffed and darkly smirked at the restrained soul piece of Voldemort, well...Let's just say the evil soul piece learned a lesson about not fucking with the Potter heir. 

[At Voldemort's Hideout]

A slug-like creature was screaming and wailing in horrible pain, he was felt like he was being eaten alive and he didn't know what to do to stop it, he couldn't even curse Wormtail to let out some of his grief and pain. 

He would never know that one of his soul pieces suffered a horrible demise...

[Back in Harry's mindscape]

Venom savored the flavor and screams of Tom as he was covered in blood as was Harry as they fucked each other in the bloody mess they made of him, Harry was on a blood high as he was fucked out of his mind and enjoyed every second of it.

With each fuck, Harry and Venom started to merge until they were entirely one person, Venom's sadistic tendencies and all the powers that came with it.

And Harry couldn't wait to try them out on his adversaries...

The Yule Ball was coming up and people were talking about who was taking them to the dance, most of the females in the castle wanted Harry to take them to the dance, but he ignored any and all attempts to talk or apologize to him. 

Unfortunately, Harry was called into Dumbledore's office the second he was nearly cornered by Weaslette and Granger and he slipped away from them, ignoring the sad gazes McGonagall gave him as he looked straight ahead.

Soon they reached the statue in front of the staircase and the Gryffindor head of house didn't say a candy but something made him nearly bite the will to snarl.

"Forgiveness," McGonagall said with a slightly hidden touch of misery

Harry walked up the staircase, never letting McGongall behind him and went to the door and knocked twice. 

"Come in, please!" A jolly voice said

Harry entered, his face blank and Dumbledore nearly bit back a shudder at how alike Tom and Harry looked like each other with that simple expression. 

"Yes? You called for me, Headmaster?"

"Please take a seat, my boy," Dumbledore said, gesturing to the chair in front of him

Harry's frown went a fraction deeper but sat in the chair, looking bored as he possibly could, which really unnerved the Headmaster.

'This is not the boy who followed his path to destiny! I need to bring him back, he needs to forgive, this is what this country needs!' Dumbledore thought, he was so completely sure that he was right, he didn't realize his connection with Fawkes was weakening quickly

Magic recognized a dark path whenever she saw one and sacrificing a child, regardless for the well fair or not of others is considered 'Dark.'

Dumbledore decided to go right to the chase and ask, "Harry, what magic did you perform when you started the first task?" 

"Why?" 

"Well, my boy, nobody has seen that type of magic before and-"

"Alright, I see where you are heading and you can stop your theories. All I did was gather magic into my hands and shoot it out at the dragon which knocked it unconscious. All that was magic manipulation and before you start, it is not dark. I found it in the old shelves of the library when I preparing not to be roasted alive," Harry said, plainly

Dumbledore inwardly sighed, 'So it's not dark magic...Good, that means he is still on the right path I laid out for him. But I never heard of such manipulation...' 

"Harry-"

"I don't know where the book is, I just so happened to find it by random chance, wherever it is, it is in the Library's hands now," Harry lied, he actually snatched the book, but bribed the librarian with one of the weaker spell books that could only be read by certain individuals that magic allowed it. 

"I see..."

'I will go to the library when this meeting is over to find where that book is...'

"On to other matters, the Yule Ball," Dumbledore said, folding his hands across his desk

"What of it?"

"Who are you taking?"

"I'm not taking anybody, certainly not from here," Harry's frown turned into a sneer

"Now, Harry-"

"Don't patronize me, Dumbledore. The contract which I managed to finally read after the first task said, I have to participate in the tasks, not any ministry events."

"But, Harry!"

"I really don't care, you can't make me after I am an unwilling contestant, not a champion that people seem to forget," Harry said, getting out of the chair, dusting himself off

"But, Harry?!" Dumbledore said

"No buts, I am not willing to make nice with a bunch of jackals that are willing to backstab me just because I am allegedly dark. I am not a damn stress reliever," Harry said, before leaving the Headmaster's office.

Dumbledore was left alone as his mind tried to come up with a response, but the door was already closed by the time the words could find the way out of his mouth. 

The Headmaster could only sit in his chair and think about what he could do to get Harry to follow the path laid out for him...

'The ball! Of course, but Harry has no choice, besides he can't leave with his guardian's permission, knowing Sirius is still wrapped up and not communicating with Harry along with Remus, left the boy alone and isolated. Only if he had come to me...'Dumbledore inwardly sighed.

Some time later, it was time for those who wanted to go home for the holidays to go, Dumbledore put watchers to watch if Harry made an attempt to be on the train, however, Harry had venom who was merged with him completely that he could shift his appearance and scent so he actually put his name on the list and hidden it under an illusion and that illusion would break after the train made it to the station. 

Harry left with all his supplies under the watchful eye of all the teachers, dear Salazar had a surprise for Dumbledore and the rest of the traitors of Hogwarts and he couldn't wait to hear all about it. 

When Harry entered one of the compartments of the train, he saw a dirty blonde girl was reading a newspaper upside down. 

Needless to say, he was very interested. 

"Hello, are you going to come in, Harry Potter?" The girl said, not looking up from her newspaper

Harry closed the door behind him and looked at the girl who placed the newspaper down on her lap. 

"What's your name?"

"My name is Luna Lovegood, Mr. Potter," Luna said with a smile, a glassy look in her eye

"My, my aren't you the insightful one. Good to know," Harry said, sitting beside her

"It pays to be that way. Aren't you suppose to hate everyone who turned their backs on you?" 

"I am, they want all their 'champions' to be at the Yule Ball, I'm not going." 

"And in doing so, flipping off all the people who want you under their control. Interesting." 

"You are really interesting, after all, I didn't see you chucking shit like the rest of them." 

"Because I'm not stupid, plus who the hell would believe or side with Looney Lovegood." 

"So, you are not crazy as everyone seems to think you are?" 

"And you are not an evil sociopathic villain who tears people apart." 

"I wouldn't really say that..."

"Oh yes, I know. The scent of blood and death is hung over you like a shadow, along with your clothes."

"Smart little dove aren't you?"

"Some people realize while others don't." 

"And such malice behind those eyes of yours, cold and calculating," Harry said, staring at the blonde girl with interest

"So, you see it. What do you plan on doing, now that you know?" Luna said, her face serious and cold 

Harry smirked and Luna felt something either really good or really bad was going to happen to her as Harry's green eyes bored into her blue ones.


Ending the chapter! I am ending the chapter! I'm alive! Sort of...Regardless, the story is going well and I thank all of you for your responses on this, favoriting and bookmarking this. It makes me really happy! The next chapter, Dumbledore finds out that Harry is missing, Harry has Luna as a companion and ally and Harry makes his a visit to Pivet Drive. Early warning, the next chapter will dark as hell, if already read the tags, then you can't bitch to me. I will put it in the summary for the next chapter so you can't nag me, I won't deal with it. Overall, thank you and laters!

~Kourtney_Uzu_Yato21! 

Chapter 4: I'm back!!

Summary:

This chapter contains rape, plain and simple...Along with cannibalism and plans to start the corruption of many moral characters across the universe.

Chapter Text

[Flashback]

"And you are not an evil sociopathic villain who tears people apart." 

"I wouldn't really say that..."

"Oh yes, I know. The scent of blood and death is hung over you like a shadow, along with your clothes."

"Smart little dove aren't you?"

"Some people realize while others don't." 

"And such malice behind those eyes of yours, cold and calculating," Harry said, staring at the blonde girl with interest

"So, you see it. What do you plan on doing, now that you know?" Luna said, her face serious and cold 

Harry smirked and Luna felt something either really good or really bad was going to happen to her as Harry's green eyes bored into her blue ones.

Harry didn't waste any time and took Luna's head in his hands and forced a kiss on her, locking the door and placing a silencing charm on it. Soon, he released her lips with a saliva trail connecting them to his.

"You taste really sweet, Luna~"

"Going to take advantage of me?" Luna said, slightly breathless

"You could have easily blasted me away if you didn't like it."

Luna smiled and scooted further into him and he kissed her again and again.

Harry picked her up and placed her on his lap and said, "Luna, how would you like an upgrade?" 

"What do you have in mind?" She purred

A large, shark-toothed smirk was his reply before he moved to kiss her, cupping her breasts through her shirt and grinding his cock against her crotch, pushing magic into his hands as he caressed her, kissing her all over. 

Harry started to peel off the top part of her uniform, showing her well-developed chest in a baby blue bra, he pried off his shirt as he showed his bare chest to Luna. The little raven kissed him back with vigor, he could feel her heartbeat pounding in her chest and smell her excitement. 

He made the symbiote crawl over his fingers as his nails dug into her hips as he grinded against her creating pleasureful friction that Luna savored. After removing his lips from hers and he whispered huskily, "Tell me what you want Luna."

"T-take me."

Harry hastily followed that command by removing her skirt and unzipping his pants and crammed himself inside of her, making her bite his shoulder in pain. 'Oh, Merlin...' She thought as pain and pleasure ran through all the nerves in her body

Harry started to fuck her, bouncing her up and down on his cock as the symbiote started to slowly cover her entire body as she felt her mind go blank. 

The lewd noises of skin smacking against skin along with the soft sounds of Luna's moans and Harry's harsh grunting filled the compartment as they worked their way to their ends. 

"God, Luna you're so tight!"

"Harry, Merlin, keep going!"

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him to her chest, trying to bounce fast and faster and Harry obliged as he started to suck on her tits, making her squeak and tight her grip on his cock, making him moan. 

'So her weak spots are her tits...'

He nipped at her hard nipples as she rode him, he could feel his balls tightening as he met with her thrusts, the symbiote was nearly finished covering her body as he was forming a connection with her that would make her want to bond with her own symbiote. 

"Tell me, Luna? Where do you want it?" He panted, his thrusts going deeper and deeper into pussy. 

"Inside! Cum inside me!" She yelled, the heat surrounding her was nearly unbearable 

"As you wish," he whispered before releasing himself inside, causing her to cum around him, bathing his cock in her honey as her scream turned into a roar that would have made every single person on the train shit themselves in fear. 

The connection was complete as Harry emptied his balls within Luna as she trembled against him, she panted against him as her orgasm rocked her body. 

"What's your name, precious one?"

"My name? My name is Malice..." Luna hissed, loving the feeling of power  

"What a lovely name," He said, kissing her, starting up again until the train stopped

Fortunately, the pair just finished their fourth round of sex when the train reached the station and Luna connected with her symbiote making it a part of her person and shifted it into clothes of a blue shirt and sweater, a skirt, thigh-high socks, and knee-high boots. Harry shifted his appearance into someone with blonde locks, brown eyes, and tanned skin, he kissed Luna who kissed him back. 

Luna whispered, "Best of luck Harry Potter."

"Of course, little moon," He smiled back at her  

The pair both got off the train and saw that the Weasley parents were there. 

'It seems like Dumbledore found out about me not being the castle, oh well...Too bad for him, I am going to enjoy my damn holiday for once,' Harry inwardly smirked 

Harry walked passed them as they searched for the black-haired green-eyed boy. 

Harry made his way out of the train station and called for a taxi to take him to Pivet Drive and when he paid off the man who drove off immediately, he caught the sight of Mrs. Figg outside as if she was waiting for something...or someone. 

Harry kept his shrunken trunk in his pocket and walked towards one of the homes and seemingly 'entered' one of them and waited in the shadows listening to Mrs. Figg ramble. 

"Why did Harry run away? I guess what Albus said was true about him being a troublemaker to his family..."

"I guess I was just overreacting when I thought they were abusing him... If he is able to do this then he isn't..." She tutted, shaking her head as she tried to keep herself warm.

Harry felt a harsh growl threaten to rise from his throat before he pushed it down and sneaked up behind her and dragged her into her own house, locking the door behind him. 

He bound her with webbing to gag and blindfold her so she couldn't see him. 

"Sorry, Figg. But you need a nap, it's not good for someone your age to be messing around in the cold."

"Har-" A flick of his wand and she was out like a light. 

Did I forget to mention that Salazar took off the trace of Harry's wand so he could use magic whenever? Yeah...

Harry decided to make sure that she couldn't snitch on him and a little payback for not helping him out when he was younger... He picked up her phone and made a certain phone call said that Mrs. Figg needs to be sent to the psych ward because she just destroyed her house in a mad rampage yelling about wizards and aliens. 

Harry then decided to destroy the house for shits and giggles just to make the story seem more convincing and by the time she woke up, Mrs. Figg would be out of the way with no help from Dumbledore for a long time. 

The young man then left the house and made his way around the neighborhood and he soon came across a person he hadn't seen in awhile. It was one of his Dudley's bookends and he looked and saw that it was Piers, Piers Polkiss, the little rat bastard...

"Well, well, if it isn't Dudley's freaky cousin..."

"Hmph, where's your leader rat boy? I thought you don't go anywhere without Dudley considering your lips are so attached to Dudley's fat ass."

"You bastard!" Polkiss yelled, aiming to strike Harry, but Harry avoided it and took off. 

Piers chased after him and said, "Get back here, you coward! You are going to pay!" 

Harry led him into an alley out of sight and Piers thought he had Potter cornered. 

"Better come out freak!" Piers yelled, as he explored the ally but then a loud thump made him look back and saw he couldn't see where he entered and he called out, "Alright, this isn't funny. Cut it out or I'll make you wish you were never born!"

Harry hidden within the shadows shot out several webs, pinning Piers against the grimy wall of the ally and then webbed his eyes shut.  

"What the hell?" Piers snapped, trying to get out of his restraints, "Potter! Potter?!" 

"Wow Piers, I didn't know you were into that..."Harry smirked from above the restrained follower

"I don't what you did, but you better let me go..." 

"Or what? You'll growl and sneer at me? Nah, I am just going to leave. Maybe a nice man who roams this ally will let you go...after he's finished playing with you." 

"W-what? You aren't just going to leave me here?!"

"Goodbye, Piers..." Harry said as his footsteps got quieter until Piers heard nothing

"Potter? Potter! Don't you dare leave! Come back here and release me! I swear you are going to regret it if you don't."

He heard no response and it was freaking him out, "Potter? H-harry? Come on, okay. Okay, I'm sorry. So how about you release me now, alright?"

No response...

"No way...That bastard actually left me here!" Piers snapped, trying to get loose, but he couldn't get out and just lean against the dirty wall and tried to gain his breath.

After waiting several minutes, Piers was thinking how the hell was he going to get out of this until he heard a pair of footsteps and he had to take a chance and he called out; "Help me! Somebody help me!" 

Piers exhaled a sigh of relief when he heard the footsteps come closer. 

"Yes, I'm over here! Can you help me."

"I see. How did you get in this position?"

"A freak by the name of Harry Potter. He did this is."

"Well, you must be really asking for it."

"Huh?"

"I mean the sign above your head reads 'Fuckhole for use, pay what you like.'"

"What?! I'm not one of those perverts!"

"But, the sign says you are and I plan on using you."

"If you touch me I'll scream!" Piers felt his shirt rip off and it was then shoved into his mouth before he could scream

"Struggle as much as you want, but it is meaningless to resist," The voice said as Piers shuddered from the cold air and the slow zipping noise before he felt cold hands hoisting his legs up and keeping him up. 

Piers struggled but he couldn't get loose and he couldn't bring his legs down and heard the seat of his pants being torn away from him along with his underwear, leaving him exposed to the elements. 

"I'm going to enjoy this. Be sure to struggle as much as you want," The man pressed his hard tip, dripping with pre-cum and then he shoved himself inside as Piers muffled scream rang out in the alley as blood coated the man's throbbing cock.  

"God, you're tight," The man said, pulling out leaving only the head before thrusting back inside, again and again.  

Piers muffled shouts and gasps as he thought he would choke as the man continued to pound into him again and again, each thrust harsher than the last, he thought he was going to die as the pain lit up all his nerves.

He was constantly ravaged and he couldn't do a damn thing, he could only take the pounding he was receiving and soon some of the pain started to fade and slightly moaned when the man thrusted and the man started to thrust faster, his pounding starting to become more erratic as time went on. 

Harsh grunts filled Piers' ears as sounds of skin smacking against skin ravaged his ears and he could feel himself hardening as the cock inside of him was pulsing with heat until he went ridged and buried himself as deep as he could go and came inside of him. 

Thick streams of cum came gushing out from his tip and the man thrusted until he was empty and slowly removed himself from the abused asshole. 

Piers felt tears go down the side of his face as cum seeped out from his asshole. 

The man sighed and said, "That was a lovely fuck...Piers." 

Piers was shocked and coughed out his shirt onto the dirty floor. 

"H-how do you know my name?" He stuttered out

Chuckling answered him and the voice became familiar, "Shame on you, Piers and I just barely met you." 

"Potter!! You fucking bastard! I'll kill you, I'll beat you to death!" Piers said, renewing his struggling   

"Oh, that's amusing, but you will soon be begging me to kill you, just right after I eat you..." He said, prodding Piers' asshole again. 

"Get away from me you freak!" Piers said, his struggling kept going until he finally snapped one of the webs holding him and he removed the last one and his blindfold. 

"Alright, freak. Ready to die?" Piers said, his face red in embarrassment and rage and he wanted nothing more than to pound Harry into the dirt.  

"You can't do that, Piers," Harry said, webbing his arms and legs to the floor, his ass dripping with cum and blood in the air, like a bitch in heat.  

'This can't be happening...this can't be happening!' Piers screamed inwardly 

Harry rubbed his wet cock on Piers' ass cheeks as his hole clenched in fear as Pier felt the adrenaline rush through his veins. 

"I'm going to enjoy this..." Harry said, lining his cock up at Piers' asshole

"No~!" 

But, Harry ripped through Piers' ass once again causing him to scream in pain as tears ran down his face

"God, your ass is tight and wet, I love it," Harry purred before he fucked Piers until he came and filled him up, much to the despair of Piers as he was violated by the one he thought was a weakling.  

"You bastard... You will pay you here me." Piers said, his head spinning  

"Oh, I'm not finished..." Harry said, before going into his third round of fucking Piers, licking his skin of his back before taking a bite out of his shoulder, making him scream.

"You freak, you freak! Get off me! Somebody! Anybody!" He screamed as he was getting woozy from blood loss. 

Harry moved to the side of his ear and said, "You are not going to die. Not yet. Not until I had my fill of your miserable face." 

Piers started to cry as he fucked again and again as Potter kept eating him and he screamed until he couldn't voice his pain anymore when Harry was finished off working off the remains of his last orgasm, Piers was dead. 

Harry pulled himself out of the meaty corpse letting the symbiote take care of the rest of his remains and Harry left the ally with nobody none the wiser.  

Harry enters the Dursley house and sits in a chair and waits for the family to return and Harry had a big smirk on his face when heard the door to the house unlock, turn and the high heels and the scent of semi-cheap perfume filled the living room. When she closed and locked the door behind her, she came face to face with her late sister's son, Harry Potter. 

"Hello Aunt Petunia," He smiled 

Her scream would have awoken the dead if Harry didn't web her mouth shut after introducing himself. 

Petunia was webbed against the wall and he smiled at the terrified look on her face as she started to regret everything bad she did to him. 

"We are going to have a long and interesting talk, dear Petunia." Harry smiled at her, malice was dripping off his very form as he stared into the beady eyes of the pale woman. 

[Back at Hogwarts]

Slytherin walked through the hallowed halls of Hogwarts and found the paintings of Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuff. He awoke all of them and brought them out of their portraits and brought them up to speed and Helga and Rowena were nearly in tears at how badly the boy was treated and Godric had steam pour of his ears from how one of his own was treated and by his own house as well. 

"You have that look in your eye, Sal."

"I want to make an example and I'm going to clean up my house and I suggest you all do the same. Our houses are a pale imitation what they used to be and you could practically feel Hogwarts weeping." 

"I know...I felt it when you first woke me. She's weeping because of this Harry Potter, I can see flashes of memory that she is showing to me."

"I see it as well and I am extremely disappointed."

"Don't start. What we need is to get our houses back in order and to kick Dumbledore out of his office. I refuse to have that man in charge of this school any longer."

"Since we are all in agreement, shall we?" Salazar said, gesturing towards the door 

"Where are they?"

"It would be the Yule Ball and what better way to make sure they would never forget their lesson?"

"You always did like to ruin parties..." Godric smirked

"Pot calling the kettle black..." Salazar returned 

"Enough you too. We need to deal with the children at the Ball."

"Very well, let us go," Salazar said, before snapping his fingers making all four powerful figures disappear from the portraits hiding place and appeared in the middle of the Yule Ball, shocking all occupants. 

Dumbledore stood up and addressed the four adults and said, "Who are you four?" 

"Salazar Slytherin."

"Godric Gryffindor."

"Rowena Ravenclaw."

"Helga Hufflepuff." 

"The founders..." McGongall whispered 

"Why are you are all here?" Dumbledore said, very nervous 

"Because of the shame you brought to this school," Rowena said, coldly shocking all her students 

Dumbledore gulped and thought, 'This is not good...' 


Ending the chapter! The next chapter will go from Dumbledore finding out that Harry Potter is missing, the Weasley parents missing Harry at the station, Figg not contacting him and the castle was searched and nobody could find him. Harry is going to make the Dursleys miserable before terrorizing the neighborhood before a special guest will make a visit to Pivet Drive to find out all the missing people and mysterious deaths as he has faced this enemy before. If you can guess the person who is going to visit Pivet Drive correctly you will get a shout out! Later! 

~Kourtney_Uzu_Yato21! 

 

Chapter 5: This is going to be fun

Chapter Text

Dumbledore was sitting at his desk, sucking on a lemon drop, thinking of his plan for the greater good and then his door was opened by McGongall who after regaining her breath said, "Albus, Harry Potter is missing!"

He coughed and choked on his favorite sweet and when he finally cleared his airways he shouted back, "How?!"

"I was in my office and I was checking all the students who were going home for the holidays and I saw Harry Potter's name on the list when I specifically checked every hour on the hour during the day and it didn't have his name on it before," She said, wondering how Harry's name got on the list.

"Don't worry, Minerva. Harry would never leave the castle, he is probably hiding amongst one of the secret rooms of the castle, we just need to find that specific room," He said, in his regular soothing tone.

"You're right, of course. Do you want me to round up to teachers to help find him?" She asked

"Yes and please have the house elves help you look for him as well," He nodded

She nodded, said goodbye to Albus and then went about to find Harry and when she closed the door. Dumbledore growled and threw the glass bowl of lemon drops at the door where it hit the wooden frame with a crash, spilling his favorite muggle sweets all over the floor along with shards of glass. 

"Dammit..." He snarled as he resembling the glass bowl filled with his sweets and placed it on his desk with an irritated wave of his wand.

'You will not escape me, Harry. Your little temper tantrum has gone on long enough. As soon as I find you I will have you on your way to be a martyr, it is for the greater good of the population of Britain,' He inwardly sneered before taking a breath and placing his beloved grandfather mask.

He got up from his comfortable chair and made a floo call to the Weasley family.

Albus knelt to the floor, grabbing a pinch of floo powder and called the Weasley home. 

Who answered was Arthur, he was spending time with his wife at home and he reached the floo first. 

"Albus? Why are you calling? Did the twins blow up a toilet? Did they do the spell that made Professor Snape's clothes invisible again?" Arthur asked, dreading the answer, biting back the shudder of remembering the potion master's fleeing naked body. 

Albus closed his eyes as he pushed back the evil memory, the twins didn't even fight the four months of detentions, they realized they went too far with making Snape's clothes disappear. Most of the first years had to get obliviated and the obliviators needed to be obliviated to get rid of that memory.

"No, no, Arthur, thankfully, nothing of the sort. Your sons have learned their lesson from last time, and yes, they have not blown up any toilets...that I know of," He finished, trailing off, mentally to make a note to double check the toilet he was going to use in the future just in case.

"I see...thank you, but why have you called me?" He questioned 

"Actually, I am in need of your help," Dumbledore said 

"My help?" Arthur repeated 

"Yours and your wife to be precise. You see, Harry Potter has gone on the train that will soon be arriving at the Platform and I wish for you and your wife to be on the lookout for him. He is not supposed to leave the castle," He explained 

"Oh, of course. We will be on the look for Harry at the train station, anything for you, Albus," Arthur said  

"Thank you, my dear boy," Dumbledore smiled 

"Is there anything else?" Arthur asked 

"No, have a good holiday," He said 

"You too, Albus," Arthur said 

Albus then pulled his head out of his fireplace and watched as it turned to its' normal red and orange flames, generating warmth. 

He smiled as he made his way back to his comfortable chair as he waited for Harry to be forced back into his office. 

'It is so wonderful to have such loyal pawns and Harry will soon be back under my control,' He smiled, taking two lemon drops, smiling at the thought of fame and of his name being known throughout history.

'And the name of Potter will be lost throughout the pages of history and the name of Dumbledore being well-known and famous with me being on top,' He smirked at his plan. 


[Platform 9 3/4]

Arthur and Molly used the floo to three broomsticks and then apparated onto platform 9 3/4 to wait for any sign of Harry. As they waited, they started to talk. 

"I just can't believe it, Arthur. How could they...?" Molly whispered

Arthur placed his hands over hers, entwining his fingers with hers. "I know, Molly, I know."

"Do you think Harry will forgive them and us?"

"Harry is a smart boy, Molly, but you have to admit, Ron and the twins tore up his father's cloak, which is a family heirloom."

The end of the statement caused Molly to let out a hiss of air as if she was stung.

"Do you want me to inform Harry?"

"No! No...I will do it, he needs to know," Molly trailed off as Arthur rubbed her arms, pressing her body against his. 

'How could they do something like that to Harry...' Arthur thought, very sad for Harry 

'Dammit! How can they be so stupid! Because of them, Harry is lost to us...No matter, as soon as he arrives, I will dose him with enough love potion that he will be head over heels for Ginny. Just like I planned with Sirius Black, but snagged Arthur instead. Oh well, he's a better lover then everyone else thought...' She inwardly shrugged as she continued to look for any sign of Harry in the crowd. 

The parents were unaware that they were being watched by a young man who could read their thoughts. 

Harry shook his head and then left after getting everything he needed to know. 

'So Molly is planning on having me marry her fangirl of a daughter, huh? Heh, guess, I need to have that nullified when I get the chance and for Arthur... I want to see how you think without Albus and your wife pulling your strings,' Harry thought as he left and then flagged down a taxi before leaving.


[Headmaster's Office]

Albus is irritable as of late, apparently, Harry was either still in the castle or the Weasleys missed him. 

He let out a growl, 'He is supposed to be downtrodden and pliable...I need to make the Dursleys treat him worse so he can see Hogwarts as a safe haven and he will be willing to die for the greater good.' 

Figg has not contacted him so Harry was not on Pivet Drive, but he hoped he got an update soon so he could reinforce their hatred and fear of magic so they could take it out on Harry, but unbeknownst to him, he would never get that chance. 

Dumbledore walked out of his office and made his own search for Harry, unaware he missed a floo call and by the time he came back it would be too late. 

Back on Pivet Drive, Mrs. Figg was heavily sedated and placed on a gurney to be transported to an Old Folks home, her cats would be donated to several local shelters considering she had so many of them and she would not be found for a long time. 


[Pivet Drive #4]

[Flashback]

Harry enters the Dursley house and sits in a chair and waits for the family to return and Harry had a big smirk on his face when heard the door to the house unlock, turn and the high heels and the scent of semi-cheap perfume filled the living room. When she closed and locked the door behind her, she came face to face with her late sister's son, Harry Potter. 

"Hello Aunt Petunia," He smiled 

Her scream would have awoken the dead if Harry didn't web her mouth shut after introducing himself. 

Petunia was webbed against the wall and he smiled at the terrified look on her face as she started to regret everything bad she did to him. 

"We are going to have a long and interesting talk, dear Petunia." Harry smiled at her, malice was dripping off his very form as he stared into the beady eyes of the pale woman. 

[Present]

He smirked at her, the symbiote encasing his fist and when he uncurled his fist, the symbiote made his hand three times its' usual size with massive black claws, glinting in the light of the living room as Harry took one finger and traced it on the edge of the wooden coffee table, making Petunia wince as the claw made a deep scratch into the wood. 

"Now Petunia, let's see how long you can last being my stress reliever before your puny mind shatters under my will," Harry smirked as she started to cry, "Oh, Petunia don't worry, you won't die, after all, I still need to repay you for all your kindness you gave during my unfortunate stay at your humble abode."

Harry then started to strip her and she started to pale, thinking he was going to rape her, but he mockingly laughed at her, "Oh Petunia, please. I wouldn't fuck you if you were the last woman on the planet," He said, before clawing at her stomach, making her scream through her gag.

He enjoyed the look of pain and terror on her face as she watched her blood drip from his claws. He then made his large hand into a fist and slammed into Petunia's stomach with enough force that it cracked the wall she was pinned against as her screams reached a high pitch before everything she ever ate came back up and she couldn't force it down so the contents of her stomach dribbled out the sides of her gag as her eyes were wide with terror at the thought of suffocating on her own vomit.

She could barely look at Harry as she took in his smiling features as she faded into unconsciousness, but before she could fall unconscious her gag was removed and all the contents of her mouth spilled all over her and she coughed and hacked as the world faded back into view once again as her vomit burned her wounds.

"Now, Petunia you didn't think I would let you fall unconscious, now did you? I mean, there is just so much to do," Harry smiled at Petunia's pale trembling face 

Harry turned his claw into thin, whip-appendages and started to whip Petunia in all directions, causing blazing red whip marks to appear all over her skin, making her cry out for someone to help her but nobody could hear her. 

She was all alone and no one could hear her suffer except Harry. 

After being satisfied after whipping her, he then decided he was going to break her mind and make it as painful as possible. 

"Now, Petunia, we are almost finished, besides after this you get to rest..." He said to her shuddering form 

She couldn't even speak as she just watched him use his symbiote to turn his hands into thin-tentacle like appendages and stab them directly into her brain, causing her to wail. 

"No! No, stop! I can't take anymore, stop please!!" She wailed, trying one more time to make him stop hurting her 

"No, besides, Petunia you brought this on yourself~" Harry chirped with a smile before everything went dark for Petunia. 

[A few hours later]

"Pet! I'm home!" Vernon hollered as he put his key into the lock and opened the door, however, he never expected to witness the scene that played out before him. 

Harry sat in a comfortable padded chair resting his legs on Petunia who was resting on all fours with a blank face. 

Vernon couldn't believe what he was seeing, but before he could voice his shock, Harry webbed his mouth shut, dragging him inside and slammed the door shut. 

Vernon fell down the floor as he tried to remove the webbing from his mouth, but he couldn't as he heard Harry speak. 

"Petunia, you will not interfere. You will kneel on the floor until I tell you to move, do you understand?" Harry ordered 

"Yes, Master..." She replied softly 

Vernon angry at the tone his wife was spoken to, finally had the strength of rip off the webbing, which caused him to lose his mustache, causing him to scream in pain. 

"Oh, so you removed it. So you aren't an entire waste of space...Good to know..." Harry said, tilting his head

"Boy! You are going to get it! Undo whatever freaky magic you did on my wife!" He roared, spittle flying everywhere. 

Harry just smiled and then started to chuckle until it settled into a loud haunting laugh, "Oh Vernon. You are no position to order me around."

"You will fix my wife now, you freak!" He roared 

Harry's smile took on a malicious intent as his magic flared, making Vernon step back as Harry allowed the symbiote to cover his entire form, making Vernon fall on his butt as he looked at the monster in front of him. 

"Now Uncle~, why are you so scared?" Harry said, giving a cruel mockery of a child's grin. 

"Y-you?" He stuttered

"Don't worry, Vernon. This is for everything I been through under your care. Allow me to repay you," He said, before finishing with a roar that made Vernon soil himself before he was pounced on by a Venom-empowered Harry who took to literally beat the shit out of Vernon and made sure he was aware and conscious to experience everything Harry did to him. 

Vernon screamed his throat raw as his body was pummeled to paste, his bones shattered to fragment, his organs stomped to paste, before being re-healed and Harry would start over again, ripping apart limbs, then reattaching them to crush and break them in different ways. All the pains from each new break would stab into Vernon's mind as blood splattered all over the kitchen as Vernon was covered in along with his own piss and shit. 

Venom chuckled as his white eyes stared at his work and gave control back to Harry who loved the watching his first tormentor got the shit kicked out of him.

"Oh Vernon, how do you like getting the shit kicked out of you? Regardless, I have plans for you. Very, well big plans and you are going to help me. Well, it's not like you have a choice and they get to know you for the freak you truly are. But this you can take to your grave, you made me this way~," He hissed as he covered his arm in symbiote and placed it on Vernon's head and allowed it to cover his entire head, destroying his mind and forcing him to all his bidding.

When he removed the symbiote, Vernon stood up and Harry ordered "Clean up, I want you to destroy every family in this accursed neighborhood, two families at a time and I already have your first targets. Get moving."

"Yes, master..." Vernon droned as he shuffled upstairs to take a shower.

Harry smirked as he waited for the fireworks to start as he went out to eat at a diner to fill his stomach and watched the news on the tv that the diner had and what caught his attention was the news report from America where Spiderman had captured another group of villains where they were found upside down with webbing. 

Harry's eyes dilated as he looked at the fleeing picture of the Spiderman and Harry quickly ducked his head so no one could see his shark-like smirk as he recalled the past symbiote's memories of Spiderman as a heavy feeling of lust rushed through his body.

'Spider...you will be mine~,' Harry inwardly swore 


As days went by, so did people on Pivet Drive, all of his past tormentors would meet their grisly ends at the hands of the broken Vernon who tortured, raped and killed them all under Harry's orders. The bodies' were strung in many different gruesome ways and that soon caught the attention of the people in their unique space station.

They sent for the one person who knew how to deal with the current problem plaguing Britain and that was Peter Parker, A.K.A. Spiderman.  


The young man had just arrived from the States and checked into a hotel as he went about investigating the horrible murders that have been plaguing Pivet Drive. 

The reports were absolutely gruesome as they made even reporters who lived through the war, sick to their stomachs along with veteran detectives and police officers violently ill and there was no trace other than black webbing which was a symbol of the Black Symbiote. 

Spiderman silently prowled around the neighborhood for the next two days but there were no crimes committed that night and he was getting extremely irritated. After another night of no crimes, he quickly took off his suit, changing into his civilian clothes to enter his hotel and make his way to his room. 

Peter Parker groaned when he landed on his bed as he shoved the crime reports to the floor as he just wanted to sleep. Unfortunately, his mind flashed back to his ex-girlfriend who shall not be named dumped him. Apparently, he had no time for her considering that he saved the city, alternating of being called a menace, a hero, or an annoyance and that he didn't trust her enough. 

His dreams were soon cut off by the sound of his alarm clock, that he smashed to pieces as he groaned, ignoring the throbbing pain that pulsed through his hand as he rolled himself up in his covers as he tried to get away from the realm of consciousness, but it was futile. 

'God dammit...I want to sleep some more...' He mentally groaned with a yawn 

"But, why did I think of her of all people?" He asked himself, before lugging himself out of bed to take a shower as he prepared for more information hunting. 

As Peter walked around to gather more information and insight in the area he was visiting, his spider senses were bubbling to the surface, he felt that he was being watched, but he didn't know by who. Peter then decided to be extra cautious, but as the day progress, the paranoia of someone watching him only grew worse.  

The young man had to take a break at a local cafe to be able to calm his nerves, if his sense kept ringing through his body like this, he wouldn't be able to make it through the day without punching the first person who annoyed him. 

He ordered a meal of a sandwich and a coffee with cream, but no sugar. As he rested his head on the cold table, a voice interrupted him, making him snap his head to look a young boy with shaggy black hair and green eyes. 

"Hey, are you okay? You're not sick are you?" He asked, tilting his head  

Peter felt his spider senses go into overdrive at this kid staring at him with concern.  

'Is he the threat? No, maybe he is just another metahuman,' Peter internally concluded  

"I am alright. Thank you for your concern." 

"Sure, the lady is here with your meal. I'd be careful, sir. The nights are dangerous, you know?" Harry smiled  

Peter smiled back and nodded, as he watched Harry walk back to his booth where a person had just arrived with his meal as well. 

"Here you are, sir. A tuna sandwich with tomatoes, pickles, and mayo with a coffee with cream and no sugar."

"Thank you and before you go, what do you know about the boy sitting in a booth over there?" He asked, pointing in Harry's direction

"Ah, that young man? He helped the manager out of a scuffle with a purse snatcher and she been quite taken with him."

"Oh, that's nice."

The waitress then left Peter to his meal as he dug into the meal he ordered with gusto, his spider senses finally calming down for the moment before paying his meal and left the cafe feeling than before. 

However, the young boy was still watching him with a smile as he whispered, "Little Spider~"

Before either of them knew it, it was already nighttime, the sun has already set across the horizon, blanketing the town in darkness with only the street lights and the lights of businesses on.

Now, Peter was no more, he was Spiderman was moving above the lights swinging from building to building until he was blindsided by someone or something tackling him from the side, but he managed to land correctly on an opposite rooftop. 

He looked up to see a large body walk towards him, he towered over Spiderman by a good two feet, the black suit with his symbol of the spider on his chest, bright white fangs, and a long slithering tongue. 

"Venom..." Spiderman said, moving to stand up 

"Little Spider~" He roughly hissed 

"How are you?! Why did you rape those people?" Spiderman questioned 

Venom chuckled and said, "Just try to defeat me and maybe you will get the answers you are looking for."

Spiderman decided talk no more and just try to take this new Venom down, so he could get the answers he was looking for.  

Venom then tried to tackle Spiderman, but the leaner man backflipped to be just out of his grip and made off to where the large enemy made off the chase after him, punches and kicks were thrown, but Venom was immediately shown to have the advantage when it came to all-out brawling and Spiderman was slowly losing his ground. 

Spiderman decided he needed to get away, but Venom slashed his chest, making him force out a choked yell as he clutched his chest which gave Venom opporunity to grab him, but Spidey was much quicker handed and kept a flashbang that temporality blinded Venom allowing him to get out of his grip.

He then took off, leaving Venom alone and after five minutes, his eyes returned back to normal and Harry allowed the symbiote to remove the face part of his costume as he looked at the direction that Spiderman ran off at. 

"So even the Spiderman has a few dirty tricks~. Good, it makes turning him to my side, much much easier," Harry told himself as he apparated back to the Dursleys and made to control the piece of symbiote he left with his spider. 

Peter quickly made his way back to his hotel and slammed the door shut and locked the door as he slid down to the floor. 

'God, that was a fuck up, if I ever saw one. Another heavy hit from him and I would have been history...' He sighed in relief, that he was all alone in his cold room. 

He stripped off the hoodie and pants he put over his jumpsuit and then stripped himself of his costume and forced it into a bag to hide under his bed as he made his way to the shower. He smelt like a person that just finished running a 10K and he wanted to just shower and sleep. He would report to the Justice League about his findings tomorrow. 

Peter was unaware that the part of the symbiote was still attached to his skin as he made his way into the shower as he turned on the water. He lathered himself with soap he worked on his hair as soap suds trailed down every part of his body as the symbiote trailed up his leg and reached its' objective, his balls. 

He moaned when he pressed his head against the wall as he started to feel really hot as he started to pant in exertion as he let his hand towards his cock and started to jerk himself off, the symbiote squeezing his balls as a small part of the symbiote reached to trace his asshole, before deciding to enter, making Petter barely aware of his Spider Senses going off. 

Peter couldn't stop himself, he just felt really good, his mind was going hazy as he started to jerk himself off in a frenzy as he leaned against the wall as he started to jerk himself with both hands wanting to reach his end and when he finally reached it he let out a ragged shout, the force of his orgasm shook through his entire body as his hand was painted white with his cum before it was washed down the drain. 

He brought of his shock when he realized that the water turned cold and he immediately turned it off as he shook off his orgasmic high and stepped out of the shower as he focused on his senses, but sighed when he didn't feel anything was wrong. 

The young man was unaware of the symbiote canceling out his spider senses when it inside of his ass and stayed there to be used as a plug. 

Peter then put on a pair of boxers and turned in for the night and when he was fully asleep that was when the symbiote got to work and when Harry silently walked into his hotel room with no noise whatsoever. 

He leaned over as he took in Peter Parker's features and how tired he looked, "Poor baby. Don't worry soon, you will realize that being a hero is rather worthless, especially for those who don't appreciate you, little spider."

Harry then placed a powerful notice-me-not spell over the entire room and a silencing spell, so even if his little spider screamed, no one would hear him. 

He removed Peter's boxers showing off a rather nice length of seven inches flaccid, but he wasn't all that thin either making Harry happy. He climbed into bed with the piece of symbiote still inside Peter, he shifted more symbiote to be inside of him, making it into a large dildo, so when he wakes up, he would be already stretched and ready for him.

Harry then decided to stay under his covers for the night and waited until Peter was about to wake up. 

Apparently, his cock likes to wake up first as Harry watched as Peter's morning wood stood up tall and proud, he couldn't really help himself as he grabbed Peter's shaft moving his fingers up and down as flicked his balls with his tongue until he decided to stick one of them into his mouth before getting the other one. 

Peter moaned his hips thrusted up as Harry continued to suck on his balls with vigor, feeling them heat up in his mouth, being mindful of his teeth before went to suck on his length, bobbing up and down until Peter finally released himself with a shout as his cock trembled and sputtered as Harry swallowed everything he had to give. 

"God! What the hell~?" Peter trailed off as he recognized the boy from the cafe

"You. It was you the whole time. You killed and raped the people on Pivet Drive," He said, trying to remove his arms from their restraints 

"Rape them? No. Kill them, yes," Harry explained, now sitting on Peter's chest

"Why?" Peter asked, trying to find any way out of this situation 

"Answer my question first, why do you choose to be a hero for an undeserving public?"

"What?" Peter asked, confused

"You heard me, why do you play hero?"

"Because it's' the right thing to do!" Peter snapped

"Tsk, tsk. You are lying to me, Mr. Spider."

"What do-" Harry silenced him with a kiss, causing Peter's eyes to widen, 'Oh God.'

He closed his eyes as he tried to close his mouth, but Harry kept his mouth open, ravaging it with his tongue as Peter could taste his own cum before finally being released. 

Peter panted as he glared at Harry, "Now, now. Don't look at me like that. You've already lost anyways."

"What? How? You only got me restrained!"

"Come on, Spider. You're smart, you figure it out."

Peter then recalled everything from yesterday and then paled as he remembered when Venom grabbed him and slashed his chest. 

"I took a piece of you with me."

"Bingo! Such a smart spider," Harry cooed as he traced the marks he made with his claws yesterday, making Peter shiver underneath him, before breaking the skin of his chest by putting his finger inside, making Peter fight not to wince anymore than he already has. 

Harry sucked on his finger covered in blood as he felt himself get harder. 

"You are mine, Spider."

"I will never be yours."

"Oh, I think you will be," Harry smiled at Peter's confused face before the symbiote exploded from Peter's ass and started to cover Peter's legs restraining them by bringing them up and covering the rest of his body leaving only his mouth, cock and anus accessible. 

"You are going to rape me, aren't you?"

"The first Venom wanted to bond with you. I am just completely that objective."

"It doesn't have to be this way."

"But spider, you are already attached to me and you grew addicted to my power once before. What makes now any different? And besides, you loved it when I was playing with your ass while you were in the shower regardless."

Harry lined himself up at his ass where it was spread out and twitching for him to enter before he shoved himself inside, making Peter release a surprised moan, Harry didn't waste any time and just started to pound away at his asshole, loving the feel of how moist and wet it was. 

The sloppy noises filled the room as Peter felt his mind slipping away from him, like sand falling from in between his fingers and he couldn't help but let a grin form on his face and moan in pleasure as Harry hit his sweet spots, he wanted to cum, the symbiote attached and pleasured his body in ways that he would have never imagined. 

And then finally, Harry came with a roar, slamming into Peter's prostate, making him cum as well, Harry gave Peter a sloppy kiss which he returned his eyes were hazy as he focused on Harry. 

"Accept it, Peter. Accept it and everything will become yours, you no longer have to be bound my their rules, their unjust hate, their goals, no longer. All you have to do is accept~."

Peter let a true smile, one that hadn't graced his face in a long time before letting go. He let himself go and allowed the symbiote to merge with him.

It covered him whole and Harry with awe and smug victory as he had another on his side and he was going to joy it very much when Peter finished bonding, Harry asked him one question, "What is your name?"

"My name...? My name is Toxin."

"Welcome to your new life, now come to daddy," Harry purred before shifting himself as Toxin tackled him and soon the room was once again filled with the sounds of forceful fucking. 

Hours later, Harry was lying on the floor with Peter curled up to him as he listened to him explain the Justice League and all of its' members, plus many villains as Harry categorized them into three parts. 

Those who he had to get rid of, those he could turn, and those that could either support him or be forced to support him. 

Harry lulled Peter to sleep as he went about to search for his next targets, he was going to have lots of fun during the summer, so many people to turn and kill and he already had several people as his next targets. 

Danny Fenton/Phantom, A.K.A. Ghoul. The half-ghost boy in charge of Amity Park.

Garfield Logan, A.K.A Beast Boy. The shapeshifter who is a vegetarian and is the member of Teen Titans.

Harleen Quinzel, A.K.A. Harley Quinn. The clown prince's workhorse and mistreated love interest.

Along with several others in the magical world, 'I wonder what Lucius will think of his son if, no when he finds him bent over his desk being fucked out of his mind by me? I wonder what it would be like to have the so-called Slytherin prince on his knees sucking and pleasuring my family to their heart's contents?'

Harry let out a laugh as he whispered to himself, "I...am going to enjoy this power... a lot."  

Around the world, Danny, Beast Boy, Harley, and many of their comrades/enemies shuddered as if something bad was going to happen, but they didn't know what. 


Ending the chapter here! I wonder... I'm so sorry for the long ass wait! I didn't mean it! I have been busy with summer classes... Don't judge me, I take summer classes because I need them. If I didn't I would spend all day typing away at my laptop. Anyways, which character should I corrupt next, I want to make it interesting. I love Danny Phantom, Beast Boy, and Harley Quinn of them having enough of the abuse and doing things their own way and living life regardless of others want and I want to corrupt them to my heart's content. Don't worry, the second and final tasks will be interesting as well. I might add Cedric to the list, just to have him as a toy just like Draco. Maybe... Laters!

~Kourtney_Uzu_Yato21!

Chapter 6: You shame us all...

Chapter Text

[Present]

"Very well, let us go," Salazar said, before snapping his fingers making all four powerful figures disappear from the portraits hiding place and appeared in the middle of the Yule Ball, shocking all occupants. 

Dumbledore stood up and addressed the four adults and said, "Who are you four?" 

"Salazar Slytherin."

"Godric Gryffindor."

"Rowena Ravenclaw."

"Helga Hufflepuff." 

"The founders..." McGonagall whispered 

"Why are you are all here?" Dumbledore said, very nervous 

"Because of the shame you brought to this school," Rowena said, coldly shocking all her students 

Dumbledore gulped and thought, 'This is not good...' 

[Present]

Everyone at the ball looked at the two men and women in shock as they took in their features of the four founders of Hogwarts. 

Salazar Slytherin stood at 5'11" inches with handsome features of a man in his early thirties, black hair that went down to his shoulders, fair skin with a bit of a five o'clock shadow, piercing emerald eyes, a sharp nose, and full lips. His frame was lean and toned as it showed even through his black silk robe. Under his robe, he wore a silver shirt with a green outline tucked into dark brown slacks over his dark horse riding boots. He wields a silver whip with two daggers.

Godric Gryffindor stood at 6'1" inches with a rather appearance of a man in his early thirties with two scars on his face. One over his left eye and the other coming from his chin, ending at the bottom of his lip. He has long spiky red hair, pulled away from his face with bow-shaped lips, sharp nose, strong jaw, and red-hazel eyes. He was wearing a simple brown shirt underneath a plate of armor over his heart with the symbol of a lion's head. He wears a red robe, and black slacks tucked into his well-worn riding boots. He wields a large two-handed broadsword on his back. 

Rowena Ravenclaw stands at 5'6" in her early thirties wearing a flowing blue dress, lace gloves covering her hands with her signature crown sitting in on her head of navy boarding on black hair. Her skin was pale, with bright blue eyes with large lashes, high cheekbones, and a heart-shaped face, making her look like a princess from an ancient country. Her form was the smallest compared to the rest of the founders as she had three daggers on her right hip. 

Helga Hufflepuff stands at 5'9" inches in her early thirties wearing a golden dress with black vine pattern as it went down to her heels. Her skin is olive boarding on sun-kissed tan with her reddish-blonde hair tied into a large braid that fell down to settle in the middle of her back along with black eyes. Her form was strong and firm as she looked toned, but her muscles did not take away from her beauty as she had a large bust, a dancer's stomach, and strong legs. The most concerning thing that confused the Hufflepuffs was her weapon which was a war hammer she carried on her shoulder. 

Everyone thought, 'Oh Shit...'  

Dumbledore gulped as he looked at founders who looked like they wanted to rip him a new asshole, especially Salazar and Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw looked like she wanted to spit on him while Gryffindor looked like he wanted nothing more than to set him on fire and watch him burn. 

'What do they know? Everything I have done is for the greater good!' Albus thought with rage, before slightly paling when Ravenclaw's eyes grew a tint darker as she heard his thoughts.

He coughed into his hand and said, "My dear founders, I assure you that I have brought no shame to this proud school!" He finished with pride

Helga snorted as she took a hold of her hammer, swinging the weapon around her arm with ease as her black eyes bored into Albus' blue ones, making him wince. 

"Don't lie to us, Albus. You have," Lady Helga hissed, her hammer glinting in the light as she started to spin it faster and faster

"Lady Hufflepuff, Albus hasn't done anything!" McGonagall said 

"Oh, look it's Albus' asslicker and to think she is the leader of my house and of such unruly children," Lord Gryffindor stated coldly 

Making McGonagall violently flinch at being called out by her house's founder

"Oh, they're not lions?" Salazar said, raising an eyebrow with a smile 

"They are not in my eyes, especially considering how they can vilify a student who found himself in a situation in which he had no choice to compete in. I am just happy he found you first, Sal before he came to any more harm from those who should have watched out for him," He said with a shake of his head 

All the Gryffindors looked like they wanted to die at this point as the figure of their own house, practically disowned them. 

"Well, he is my heir," Salazar said with a shrug '...and lover.'

"I knew it! Harry is the heir of Slytherin!" Hermione shouted out while people started to think the same before Salazar let out a cruel laugh that caused the entire room to shudder. 

"So, you must be Granger, Harry told me a lot about you and the traitorous lions. If I was any less dignified I would use my magic to cause your tongue to swell until it exploded for my own amusement," He smirked, his eyes glinted as they bored into Hermione's who looked like she was going to piss herself from fear.

Hermione started to shake under Salazar's harsh glare as she turned towards Godric, thinking that he would help her. 

Godric sighed and said, "Leave her alone, Sal."

"Can it, mudblood," Sal said with a smirk, knowing Godric hated that term

"Who the hell are you calling a mudblood, you snake?" Godric stated as his right eyebrow twitching in agitation.

"Considering that your blood is thick as your head, then yes, I would be referring to you," Sal said with a smile 

"Boys, enough. We need to deal with Albus and the children first," Rowena said

"-Then you can beat the shit out each other," Helga finished 

"Fine!" The two said 

"I wish he was in my house," Salazar said with a slight pout

"Unfortunately, I think he would have been treated better if he was in your house..." Gryffindor stated, sadly 

"That we will discuss that with the young Potter later, but right now, Albus needs to be dealt with," Slytherin said, bringing everyone's attention towards the now sweating Headmaster. 

"My dear founders, what do you mean by shame Albus had brought to the school?" Flitwick softly asked

"Since you asked...The shame we speak of the state of this castle, it is a mess. All the wards that made this castle a fortress for those that were prosecuted are as of now, barely here. This castle is a shadow compared to what it used to be and a pathetic one at that," Rowena replied with a sneer

"This school is the greatest in all of Britain!" McGonagall said, very insulted 

"It's the only magical school in Britain, you miserable woman!" Gryffindor spat, forcing her to take a seat in shock as she nearly felt her heart stop when Godric yelled at her.

"Back to the matter at hand, Albus, you have proven you do not have best interest of the students as your top priority," Helga stated

"Of course I do!" He snapped

"Don't you dare snap at me or you will find yourself in a very uncomfortable position with your wand," She growled

Albus gulped and apologized as she huffed before continued, "You constantly proven that you don't with the past years. The first year, a creature slaying unicorns, one of the most innocent creatures in the magical world and your lackey -pointing at McGonagall- sent four students in the forbidden forest where they could have been killed or worse. The second year, the Baliask, which was petrifying students, after the first attack, all students should have been sent home, but seven students were attacked. It is just pure luck that none of them were killed, except in the case of June 13, 1943."

"Urgh~, don't remind me," Salazar hissed, pinching the bridge of his nose in anguish

"It wasn't your fault, it was Riddle's fault," Godric said, touching Salazar's shoulder

"I should have killed the miserable little shit when I first laid my eyes on him," He cursed, his eyes glowed brighter for a second in anger before he calmed himself

Albus paled as he knew they were talking about him and hoped they didn't elaborate any further, but one of the more curious student's asked, "Who is Riddle?"

"Riddle, Tom Marvalo Riddle or better known as Lord Voldemort. The so-called Dark Lord who has been using my name to support his cause," Salazar stated, looking at the crowd of students, especially the ones from his house who looked like they have been punched in nuts.

A Slytherin asked, "He can't be? I mean-Isn't he apart of your bloodline?"

Salazar gave a cold laugh and stated, "That filth was married to my bloodline but was never a part of it. He is born from the squib line of the Gaunt family, a cursed family line who drove themselves to extinction."

"You mean..." Pansy stated, not able to finish what she tried to say as her family and many others who worshipped him were literally fucked sideways.

"He is not a part of my line and never will be and for those who were worshiping him, I leave you with this, you have been worshipping a half-blood.  A half-blood born of a near-squib and a muggle, so~, enjoy that tidbit of information," Salazar grinned

"Now, now, Salazar, was it really necessary?" Godric asked, looking at all the Slytherin students who looked like they were going burst into tears

"Of yes it was. They need to realize their actions and I hate leaving mistakes unfinished."

"It's just revenge for him using your Basilisk to kill a student," Godric sighed 

"Damn right it is. You would do the exact same thing if he did the same thing to Sally."

"You leave Sally out of this!" Godric stated, thinking of his massive lion forever frozen in his old room.

"Boys~," Helga stated, her hammer glinting in the candlelight

"Yes, Helga," the two sighed

Rowena chuckled, "Even now you can still get them in line."

"Any man can be moved into line if you have a good hammer," She grinned as Rowena nodded with a smile as the two men rolled their eyes 

She nodded and said, "-Along with hiring a miserable excuse of a man as a defense teacher, along with shunning young Haridan that year, until after he slew the poor creature-"

Godric stated, "Rowena before you say anything else can I do one thing first?"

"Which would be?" She asked 

Godric snapped his fingers, removing all trace of Gryffindor name and badge from the room and removing all Gryffindors from the house of lions along with McGonagall, making them all clutch their chest as they felt extremely hollow.

"Okay, now continue," He stated 

"The third year, dementors, werewolves, and an escaped prisoner all in the same year. Lastly, this year, the mess of a tournament where young Harry who didn't even enter himself, was abused and neglected by those who were supposed to have his back and even worse, how the hell is an age line the only protection you place on the trice-damn goblet?" 

"Really, an age line?" The other three stated, looking at Albus like he was the biggest idiot

'Can I kill him and spare everyone else the trouble?" Salazar stated, flicking out his wand, the tip was glowing a malevolent red  

"As much I would appreciate it, but no. He'll get his due later, but for now, he has his own punishment. Apparently, he can't leave as the tournament still needs a judge and I rarely trust the ministry considering a number of fuck-ups, I've heard about," Godric stated  

"So~," Salazar stated 

Helga huffed and said, "Albus too-many-bloody-names Dumbledore you are relieved of your position as Headmaster. There will be a suitable replacement for you next year."

Salazar stated, "Severus Snape, you are a major disappointment in my eyes and you will no longer be the head of my house."

Severus tried to refuse, but Salazar silenced him and tossed him out of the hall, closing the door behind him as all four founders turned towards the rest of the students.

All of them looked at the founders with fear, before saying a simple phrase, "We are all disappointed in all of you," before vanishing, leaving the hall in silence. 

The mood of the ball was spoiled as everyone slowly left the room. 

Most were in tears, especially Gryffindor as they had been disowned by their own founder.

Others were angry...

The rest left in sad contemplation...

The teachers in a state of depression for ignoring Harry's suffering, minus Dumbledore and Snape who were all livid that they had been removed from their positions.


[Hotel Room]

Peter Parker was panting as he laid next to Harry who was running his fingers through his hair as Peter listened to the beating of his heart. 

"My darling Toxin, how was it?"

"Yes~, it felt so good~," He purred, nuzzling into Harry's chest

"What are you going to do next?" 

"I plan on making a home for me and my family and I want a large family. I want you to gather people for me to turn."

Peter pouted, making Harry laugh, "Want to keep me all to yourself, my toxin?"

He nodded but said, "I'll do what you want, but-"

Harry crushed his lips against Peter's, making him melt as he said, "Don't worry about it. They will not turn against us. Our power, our lust, our love, everything to turn it into one giant family for us. Besides, you could even make your own empire out of the city that caused you so much grief. Would you like that?"

"An empire, but what about you?"

Harry kissed him and said, "I plan on making my empire here, but you are always welcome to come and visit me along with other pleasureful activites~," He hissed, making Peter shudder

"Of course, I'm silly for ever doubting you."

"Silly toxin, unfortunately, we can't stay here all day and I have stuff that needs to be taken care of and so do you."

He gave a slight whimper, which made Harry smother him in a smoldering kiss, leaving him breathless, "Such a needy boy, aren't you?"

"Yes~, I-" Beep! Beep! 

Peter's eyes took on a darker tint as he growled at his phone before Harry ran his fingers through his hair and said, "Answer it."

Peter flipped open his phone and said, "Hello?"

"Hey, Peter! It's me, Beast Boy, I wanted to give you a heads up to expect Robin to call you for reports and how far along are you on the Venom case. Both him and Batman are getting all twitchy you know? And you know that affects the rest of us. Just text them some information to make them calm down a bit."

"Doesn't surprise me. Thanks for the heads up."

"No problem. You know where to find me when you come back. Holler if you need any backup."

"Yeah...And Beast Boy, apparently they have a cafe down here. Apparently, they have nothing but vegan recipes."

"Really? Where? No, can you take me there, please, please! I want to go!"

"Hm~, alright. I'll meet you there at the station at 3 o'clock to pick you up."

"Okay, thanks man, you're the best!" 

Then the call hangs up as Peter ends the call on his line as Peter looks at Harry and says, "I know~."

"Naughty boy~" 

"I know, daddy. But, I need to be punished before you leave~," He sultry whispered

Harry let the symbiote cover him before jumping on Peter and fucking him repeatedly, leaving him a shivering pool of goo as Harry shifted the symbiote into clothes as he gave Peter one last sloppy kiss. 

"Be a good boy and corrupt as many people as you can. I can't wait to see how much havoc you can cause on your own."

"I'll make you proud, daddy. I promise," Peter panted with a raging blush 

"Oh dear, I know you will~," Harry stated as he waved at Peter before vanishing.

Peter rolled on his stomach to get up and shower before leaving his hotel room. 

He had to get ready for his outing with Beast Boy, 'It will be a wonderful night, Beastie, for the both of us. So many things to do, Corrupt, destroy, and rot. Beastie is first, then Harley~.'

Harry made his way back into the magical world, covering his features with a hood and stood in front of the bank. Gringotts Bank.


[Gringotts Bank]

Harry walked inside and walked in front of the goblin manning the front and he said, "What is your business?"

"I am here to check on the status of my vaults."

"Your name?"

"Harry James Potter," He smiled as he removed his hood 

"Give me your hand," The goblin said as Harry did as he said, before the goblin slashed his palm with his dagger, the drops of blood dripped onto the parchment, as it filled with Harry's information. 

"You are who you say you are...Please follow me."

Harry followed the goblin into his office as he closed the door behind him as Harry took a seat and the goblin showed Harry the list of his family's wealth. 

Name: Hadrian James Potter (Black)

Father: James Charlus Potter

Mother: Lilith (Lily) Lucretia Potter nee Evans

Godfather: Sirius Orian Black

Godmother: Alice Silia Longbottom

Godbrother: Neville Frank Longbottom

Aunt (disowned): Petunia Dursley nee Evans

Uncle (unrelated): Vernon Dursley

Cousin (disowned): Dudley Dursley

Caretaker: Dursley family (Potter will violation)

Magical Caretaker: Albus Dumbledore (Potter will violation)

Marriage Contract between Ginny Molly Weasley and Harry James Potter (Potter will violation)

Abilities: 

Parseltongue: Blocked before, completely unsealed 

Magical Core: 100% released, was blocked 50% by Albus Dumbledore

Dark Magic: Blocked 75%, now lowering-  by Albus Dumbledore 

Learning Capabilities: 50% blocked by Albus Dumbledore, now broken

Soul Piece: 10% mental and magical drain, Poor eyesight, expelled and now destroyed 

Broken influence of mind-altering potions:

Compulsion to hate Slytherins

Compulsion to believe and follow Hermione Jane Granger 

Compulsion to believe and follow Ronald Billius Weasley 

Compulsion to believe and follow Albus Dumbledore 

Compulsion to believe and follow Molly Weasley 

Notice-me Potions keyed to Ginny Molly Weasley

Holly Wand, engraved with several magic dampening charms, magical blockers, and tracking charms

Vaults: 32, 1, 68, 69, 42, 79, 49, 50, 647, 839, 966

Multiple withdrawals have been made by the following people:

Albus Dumbledore

Hermione Granger

Ronald Weasley 

Ginny Weasley 

Molly Weasley 

Multiple Order members 

Remus Lupin

Heirship: 

Potter Line by Blood of James Potter (Eligible for Lordship)

Evans Line by Blood of Lily Potter (Eligible for Lordship)

Named Black Heir by Godfather Sirius Orian Black (Eligible for Lordship)

Named Slytherin Heir by conquest (Eligible for Lordship)

Named Gryffindor Heir by Bloodline (Eligible for Lordship)

"Mr. Potter, what would like to do now?"

Harry gave a chuckle and said, "Can you get all my money back?"

"Why of course. Anything else."

"Why, yes. Cancel the miserable contract between Ginerva and myself."

"Done."

"Now~, the fun part, I want all my Lordships."

The goblin gave a grin and said, "You plan on taking the world by storm, don't you?"

"Why of course, my dear goblin. The world just needs a good kick in the right direction."

Harry then left with five rings, the Potter, Evans, and Black ring on his right hand and the Slytherin and Gryffindor ring on his left hand.

"Now~, I want to make a visit to Paddy. He owes me a good explanation as to why he couldn't even contact his own godson," Harry whispered to himself before making his way to Grimmauld's Place.


[Grimmauld's Place #12]

Harry slowly walked into the house and shifted into the shadows and saw Sirius pacing around in the living room, like an agitated hound as Remus was shifting uncomfortably on his spot on the couch. 

"What the fuck do you think you are doing, Remus?" Sirius growled, his silver eyes boring into Remus' green ones.

Remus tried to explain, "Paddy, I-"

"Don't you fucking Paddy me! Why hasn't my pup been getting any of my letters?"

'He actually tried to send me letters?' Harry thought with a tilt of his head as Sirius continued.

"I have been worried sick... I have been going mad in this house not being able to do anything as fucking Skeeter, the little bitch rips my pup's life apart for fucking fun and only Merlin knows what he is doing over there!" He growled with his teeth grit, looking like he wanted to rip out someone's throat.

Remus gulped and said, "Dumbledore said, it wasn't good for him to have contact before the first task."

"Oh, really? Look where that gets us? Shit! That's what? What do you think that will happen after the first task, oh wait, I know, he will hate me!"

"Sirius, he won't hate you-"

"Don't bullshit me! He may look like a clone of James who will forgive you after tearing you a new ass, but he is just like Lily mentally, her eyes, and her mind. He won't forgive this and I hate being cooped up in here. I should be there at his side, watching him grow and all because I made that stupid mistake of handing him to Hagrid when going after the traitor."

"Sirius...please, he is doing all he can. Just wait a little bit longer," Remus said, trying to calm him down

"Fuck off, Remus. No, he isn't. If he was, I wouldn't be stuck in here all day with that miserable elf and I would be at Harry's side. My imprisonment in that hell and Harry's should have never happened? What the hell was Albus thinking, leaving Harry with that miserable little bitch?"

"Sirius...Is it really as bad as you think? The Dursleys couldn't be that bad? Harry turned out okay."

The room was thick with silence as Sirius had his face turned away from him before inhaling and exhaling in order not to kill the walking werewolf pelt were he sat.

Sirius simply said, "Get out, Remus. I am in a very foul mood, and I don't want to take it out on you."

Remus was going to say something but decided against it as Harry watched as Remus left the house with slouched shoulders and when he finally left through the floo, Sirius roared and threw a bottle of whiskey at the fireplace causing the flames to flare as he screamed a tirade of curses that alternated between hissing and growling.

Harry wanted to shiver at the vile curses that Sirius was shouting before he calmed himself down and made his way back to the living room to find Harry resting on the couch as he waved his hand.

"Hello, Siri~."

"Harry?" He whispered

Harry patted the spot next to him and Sirius sat down and said, "When did you get here? How come I didn't notice you when you did?"

"You learn to get where you need to be as silent as possible when you have practice."

"I see~, How much did you hear?"

"From the time where Remus was withholding your letters. I wondered why you never contacted me even though I sent you many letters."

Sirius pressed Harry against him and said, "Pup, I would never leave you hanging. Never! I should have never gone after the miserable rat and-"

"Ssssh~, It's okay, Siri. I forgive you," Harry whispered as light as air, making Sirius gulp before shifting his position, trying to push back his boiling emotions.

However, Harry would have none of it as Harry rubbed his cheek against Sirius' five o'clock shadow, inhaling his musk as Harry pressed his chest against Sirius' broader one.

"Pup~," he whispered, pressing him against him, hearing his heartbeat, feeling his stiff nipples through Harry's shirt made him want to buckle his hips, but he controlled himself...barely

"Oh Siri, why do you hide from me? Especially when I can see it as plain as day?"

Sirius looked at Harry as he continued, "You hide it... Your violent lust for me...How the air around the two of us gets thicker whenever we are alone. How you shift your legs to hide your raging hard-on or how your eyes grow slightly darker as you flick your tongue over your fangs, desperate to sink them into something...mostly me."

Sirius was starting to feel that his pants were three times too small as he listened to Harry as he moved his hands to touch his shoulders and pressed him against him harder than before as he pushed him down the couch to where Harry was on top of him, rubbing his hips into his own.

"Tell me, Siri~, you are not as light as you proclaim to be," Harry stated

His breath going from his ear to his cheek then to his throat as Sirius looked up at the ceiling as he stated, "Maybe, maybe not."

"Maybe, huh? I don't think so, you are dark~," Harry whispered as licked his Adam's apple making Sirius buckle his hips into Harry's as he bit back a hiss that wanted to make itself known as their heartbeats started to speed up.

"Oh, Merlin... Harry, if you keep this up, I won't be able to stop myself," He growled out

"I don't want you to stop, Siri~" Harry whispered as he undid the buttons of his shirt, showing his pink nipples hard and sensitized along his smooth chest and stomach, the beginnings of muscles were just starting to form as Sirius' eyes turned black.

"Show me how bad you want me~, don't fight it your instincts anymore. Release everything in you have in those big balls of yours~ and~" Harry said, his eyes boring into Sirius' dark ones as he whispered so softly so only they could hear, "Paint me your version of Black~."

Sirius stared at Harry for what seemed like hours before he slammed his lips on him, smothering in a hot, wet kiss as he ripped off his open shirt as Harry returned it with vigor as Sirius stood up and Harry wrapped his legs around his waist and the two made their way upstairs. 

When Kreacher arrived and he was about to open his mouth, Sirius released a violent shocking curse on the elf before blowing off half of his mother's painting as a warning to be silent before slamming the door shut in his room as he tossed Harry on his massive bed. 

Harry removed the rest of his clothes as did Sirius who was masturbating at the sight of Harry's flushed features as Harry called him over saying, "I want it so bad, Siri! I want to ravage me until neither of us can move! I want you to fuck me as hard you can! Don't keep me waiting, ride me like a bitch! It's so hot, I can't take it!"

Sirius happily obliged and tackled Harry on the bed, flipping him over as he rammed his cock deep into Harry's ass making him howl in sinful pleasure as he thrust into Harry with wild abandon.

'I'm so going to hell for this...But I don't care anymore~!' Sirius growled as he thrust into Harry's tight ass with enough force to leave bruises.

Harry clutched the sheets as he moaned like a wanton whore as begged Sirius to fuck him harder and faster.

Sirius then flipped him over and smothering him with kisses before sucking and biting his nipples, as saliva made his lips swollen as he never fucked anything so hard in his life and he loved it as he growled out, "Where do you want it? On that smutty-looking face of yours? Or maybe you want it deep inside your ass? Would you like that? Would you like me to make you pregnant with a litter of pups to call our own?"

"Yes, you glorious bastard! Fill me up! I want your pups! I want them!"

'Them and yours...' Harry thought as he felt heat pool in the pit of his stomach before crying out, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" As his cock released ribbons of hot cum covering both Sirius and Harry's chest as Sirius worked to complete his own ends as he felt his release coming when he watched Harry's.

"You asked for it, pup, enjoy my cum, deep inside your tight ass!" He yelled out as he slammed himself into Harry's hole to the hilt, as spurt after spurt of cum filled Harry as it triggered a second orgasm for Harry as he pulled Sirius down for a kiss.

Harry felt extremely warm and loved every second of it as Sirius worked to choke Harry with his tongue down his throat. 

"Tell me, Paddy? Do you want what I am going to give you?"

"Yes,~."

"Even if it damns you to hell?"

"Pup, I will follow you into hell if you want me there, that's all that it is to it."

Harry gave a massive grin and said, "Brace yourself," before biting into Sirius' neck, making him buckle his hips into Harry before he was overcome with a haze of pleasure that made all his other experiences with sex seem like cheap hookups in comparison.

He then watched Sirius become covered in black as the symbiote took over his entire form before he shifted into his own as Sirius filled Harry up with another orgasm, filling him with more cum, making Harry purr in delight. 

"What's your name~?"

"My name...my name is Riot."

Harry removed the symbiote from his face as did Sirius and said, "Welcome to my world, dear Paddy."

Sirius laid down on the bed, pulling Harry on top of him as he said, "This is amazing, pup. This is what you got into?"

"Yep and it's glorious, isn't it, Siri~?" He purred rubbing into Sirius who shivered and bucked his hips in response to Harry's.

"You're planning something, aren't you?" He said, raising an eyebrow

"I'll tell you, but first,-" he then flipped Sirius over on his back as slammed down on his cock, making Sirius moan in pleasure. "I am going to drain those big balls of your dry, they must be so full and hard."

The rest of the day was spent in an immeasurable pleasure-filled haze as the two laid down on the broken bed. 

"I have plans, Siri and I need your help"

"As you can see pup, I am kind of tied up being cooped up in this hell of a house," Sirius growled, at his own helpless state

"I have a plan for that if you trust me?" Harry whispered

"Of course, I do."

"Just wait a bit longer and I intend on exposing the truth about you and the miserable traitor and after Albus and Voldie are both dead, I will crush the ministry and Britain and rebuild it in my own image, if you are willing to help me?"

Sirius sat up, pulled Harry up and gave him a sloppy kiss as Sirius said, "I said I would follow you to hell, pup. Of that, there is no doubt, besides it will be one hell of a ride."

Harry gave a grin and said, "Good, now I have a call to a certain Lovegood I have to make."

"Is she like one of us?"

"Yes~, and I have another one in the midst of corrupting several targets."

"You've been very busy~, pup," He whispered, jerking Harry off 

"Yes, I have and you mister, owe me a story," Harry smiled

"A story?" Sirius repeated 

"Exactly, of how my parents were. The real story, not the pile of shit everyone keeps trying to feed me."

The two then moved to the couch, but Sirius stopped as he caught a reflection of him in the mirror, seeing the effects of the symbiote had on him, he looked like he was twenty years old again and grinned. 

"Now, pup you want to know how your parents really were?" He said, sitting on down on the couch.

"Yeah, I do," Harry replied, laying down on his lap.

Sirius said, "They were not the so-called light family you been hearing all over Britain, oh no, your parents were dark as they come. James could easily rip part an entire village with his magic alone.And Lily, oh, she could make violent curses that would make the Lestrange brothers shit themselves in fear. What I am going to tell you now, is the true story of James and Lily Potter."


Ending it! I am ending it! I am really sorry for the long wait, but I hope this chapter makes up for it. Can you imagine it an evil and twisted Potter family instead of the usual Light crap? I find it very soothing, now, after the true story of the Potters, I want Harry to make a visit to Arthur and then Luna will print out a story. 

Moving on, I will see all of you later!

~Kourtney_Uzu_Yato21!

Chapter 7: The True Story of James & Lily Potter

Chapter Text

[Flashback]

"Yes, I have and you mister, owe me a story," Harry smiled

"A story?" Sirius repeated 

"Exactly, of how my parents were. The real story, not the pile of shit everyone keeps trying to feed me."

The two then moved to the couch, but Sirius stopped as he caught a reflection of him in the mirror, seeing the effects of the symbiote had on him, he looked like he was twenty years old again and he grinned. 

"Now, pup you want to know how your parents really were?" He said, sitting on down on the couch.

"Yeah, I do," Harry replied, laying down on his lap.

Sirius said, "They were not the so-called light family you been hearing all over Britain, oh no, your parents were dark as they come. James could easily rip apart an entire village with his magic alone. And Lily, oh, she could make violent curses that would make the Lestrange brothers shit themselves in fear. What I am going to tell you now, is the true story of James and Lily Potter."

[Present]

Harry made himself comfortable as he looked up at Sirius, who ran his fingers through his ebony locks and said, "I met James on the Hogwarts express after my cur of a mother sent me off with acidic tears thinking that I was going to be her perfect son as my younger brother waved me off. As I made my way on the train and searched for an empty compartment, I ran into old Snapey and as you guessed it, he was just as greasy as he is now."

Harry let out a snort as Sirius continued, "He stuck his nose up at me and shoved passed me, I really didn't give a shit about it at the time, but considering that he was being a bit of an ass, I sent a tripping hex at him, making him headbutt an older Slytherin girl making her rounds in the crotch, making her scream as Snape rambled out apologies, before he got smacked across the face and he fled from the compartment in fear. I'd say that was the start of his hate for me."

"Hmph, even when he was a pre-teen, he was still a petty bastard."

"Yeah, well. Moving on, I entered a random compartment and I saw your father, he was lying on the seats, looking as bored as could be, he looked just like you, except his hair was a lot scruffier with his black-rimmed glasses and a cocky smirk that you either want to grin at or just punch off. We got along immediately but we didn't find out our last names until the sorting. He was shocked when he saw that I, a Black, one of the darkest families practically bred for Slytherin was a Gryffindor, but he quickly got over it."

Sirius tilted his head up as a smile lit up his face as he continued, "Our relationship was the best one. He wasn't anything like all the bastards who I was forced to associate with at home. He even blew up my mother's howler when she found out I got sorted into Gryffindor. That just made me stick by him even more, but then we found each other's secrets."

Harry shifted his position so he was now sitting in Sirius' lap as he grinned, "I found out he performed black magic rituals. It was amazing, because pup, Albus in his idiocy decided to make things more...muggle like for those who weren't raised in our world to help them adjust as he wanted to mugglized the magical world and gotten multiple rituals banned. I remember my parents cursing up a storm at that and I wasn't too happy about it either as I would always give magic thanks. But never thought of doing a ritual and I found out the real James Potter. The cruel, sadistic individual with a mean streak ten miles wide and just as long. I found that he had a bowl of blood from sacrificing several animals from the Forbidden forest and it was a power ritual. Something that the line of Potter males always took once a year. He told me, after he was finished completing his ritual, that his family isn't the ideal Light family, Albus proclaims it was and his father and mother despise the old man as did he, but he kept up the light facade as it allowed him to see those who could help him and those he could use for his benefit. The Slytherins were a whole another camp as he found them disgusting. Proclaiming themselves as snakes will acting out as rowdy lions. He thought they were hypocrites and hypocrites needed to be taught a lesson."

Harry grinned as he was enraptured by the story as he asked, "What happened next?"

"Ah...That is where Mooney came in. You see, he came in late after the first semester was finished, he looked rough around the edges and James made a plan to see if the scruffy boy could be of some use. We found out he did when we saw his transformation. He may have been a good student, but he was very obvious. We got him at his weakest point after he changed and confronted him. He begged us not to tell, saying he would do anything. We decided to help him out and found him a place to transform in peace. However, Snape is an opportunist and wanted the chance to make his mark at Hogwarts and get one of the Lions expelled as it was well-known that Gryffindor ruled the school, no questions. And if he managed to do that, he would be high within the ranks of the Slytherin house. It was later in our Hogwarts years when Snape stumbled upon Remus in the middle of shifting..."

[Flashback]

Sirius groaned as he let out a yawn before James nudged him, "Aw, don't tell me you're tired already."

"Like hell, Potter. I'm yawning because we have to deal with Remus and his bitching."

"True, but he's useful, isn't he?"

"Apparently..."

The two made their way towards the shack and heard muffled moans which made the two raise an eyebrow in question before Sirius wrenched open the door to find Mooney in the middle of mounting Snape who begged for help. 

Mooney picked up speed before releasing a gut-wrenching howl that made James and Sirius cover their ears before he pulled out and passed out beside the trembling Snape. His uniform and robe were in tatters, his ass red from painful thrusts before a gallon of cum poured out of his ass in a squelching manner. 

His face was covered in his tears and the dirt as he crawled towards us, as he said, "Please...Please kill me."

James grabbed him by his chin and lifted him up before placing a spell on him, making completely subservient to him through a simple, but effective dark curse. 

[End of Flashback]

Sirius let out a pleasure-filled shudder, "The things James did to him were mind-blowing. Especially upon our graduation as well. The spell basically turned him into a whore willing to do whatever James wanted, no matter how revolting and vile it was, Snape did it all because of one simple word."

"What's the spell?"

"What? Plan on using it on someone?"

"A certain irritating blond ferret comes to mind."

Sirius gave a husky chuckle, "Nice. But the word to activate Snape's other side is..." He trailed off to whisper in Harry's ear as a grin stretched across his face. 

"Hogwarts will be a lot more fun this time around. I love it," He purred as he nuzzled against Sirius' chest

"As it should," He sighed as he took in Harry's scent. 

"Let me backtrack a bit, it was around our third year that James noticed Lily. He found her lovely and chased after her relentlessly, although she rejected him, nearly everytime, James wasn't anything if not stubborn. He slowly whittled down her defenses she found out she actually liked him in turn. She wasn't anything like all the other girls back in the day, those who were easy or too stuck up. She was as normal as a witch could be. The only negative about her was that she was friends with Snapey, well...was friends with him before he called her a mudblood."

He gave a cold laugh, "He actually thought that they were dating until he found out they only had a project together and he tried to apologize, but she wouldn't take it. You crossed her once, she'd cut you out completely. He even cried after Lily dumped him and it was nobody's fault but his own."

Harry could only cruelly laugh, "How interesting..."

"But that's not all, Harry. Have you ever wondered why Lucius always walks around with a cane?"

"Other than to make himself look important? No."

"You can thank Lily for that. Lucius attacked Alice, the wife of Frank Longbottom and almost raped her with his buddies, but Lily beat up so bad and even removed his leg and the only reason he has both of them is because of his money and family healers. No Slytherin pissed her off at that and James confessed his love to her on that day. After the pair became boyfriend and girlfriend, she joined in our rituals a week later."

"Then, after graduating and the war started up, we joined Albus' order to have a good cover and do as we pleased. However, that's when things started to happen. After one of our bloody battles, our ritual, and hard threesome, we all crashed on the couch, Remus startled us when he found our bloody clothes with multiple scents on it. Remus, ever the goody-goody reported us to Albus. The traitor, who always tried to hang around us back at Hogwarts was forced into our group, where he snitched on the location as Snape ratted out the prophecy, turning everything to shit."

"Because of Remus being a sniveling shit and Snape being a jealous fuck is the reason why you suffered as much as you did in Azkaban and both of my parents are dead. They are going to be punished, I promise you that."

Sirius grinned before he kissed Harry, "I know you will, pup."

Harry nuzzled against him, "I'll clear your name and I'll make sure they pay. But unfortunately, I have to leave, I have a little dove who going to write me a story."

"Do what you have to do, Harry."

Harry gave him another kiss before leaving through the floo as Sirius sighed before he growled when he heard his mother's portrait screaming at him. He got up and slowly tore the frame off the wall as Kretcher tried to stop him only from Sirius to coldly order for him to watch. 

His mother cursed at him calling him every name under the son and wish she only had Regulus has her son, as he said, "Well, he's dead and because of the master you drool over so much. But don't worry, Mom, you can meet him when you burn in hell with the rest of our family. I'll join you after I have fun living my life the way I want too."

That only made the portrait scream louder before Sirius shattered the frame and laid out the picture of his mother on the grass where he pulled out his cock and pissed on the painting and set it on fire. Kretcher screamed in anguish before Sirius snapped his neck with a sigh before tossing him on the burning remains along with grabbing the other elf heads and placing them to be burnt as well. 

"Aahh~, James, Lily. Your son is going to go very far. Only if you were here to see it."


[With Harry]

Harry made his way towards Luna's house where she was all alone as she invited him inside. 

"So, little Moon, where's your father?"

"He's busy. But that's not why you are here are you?"

"Not really. I need you to make me a story."

She raised an eyebrow, "On what?"

"Sirius Black's lack of trail with proof from the goblins and hang those who have been stealing from my vaults."

"How bad do you want it?"

"Make it to where they want to hang themselves to escape."

She wrapped her arms around him, "Hmm~, I'll need payment, dear Harry."

"What do you have in mind, my little moon?"

"Take a seat on the couch," She gestured to the couch behind her as he laid himself out on the piece of furniture. 

Luna knelt before him as she made to suck him off as he patted her on the head as he told her everything she needed to know. After she released him and tucked him inside his pants. 

"You're so good, Luna."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, Harry," She sighed as she licked her lips clean, "I'll print the story on Dad's newspaper and I'll highjack the Daily Prophet's to print out the story as well."

"So naughty, my precious one. Good."

"Hogwarts will be interesting after all, I just can't wait."

Harry only smirked before kissing her cheek and left her house to walk towards the Weasley residence and knocked on the door, which Arthur answered. 

"Harry?! Where have you been?!"

Harry gave a soft smile, "I wanted to get away from the castle, you know. People running in droves to be on my good side after snapping and snarling that I am a disgrace to my parents and that I should have died."

Arthur looked at him sadly, "I'm sorry about that, can you please come in?"

"Is Molly there?"

"No, she has been out and will be out for most of the day."

"Good, I wanted to talk to you in private about some affairs that I found out about your wife and it would be good for the both of us that she wasn't here."

"Oh my, please come in," He said as he made way for Harry to enter which he did as Arthur closed the door behind him.

Harry took a seat in the kitchen as Arthur said, "Do you want some tea? I may not be as good as Molly with her cooking, but I can still make you a cup?"

"That would be nice, thank you, Arthur."

After a moment, the older man gave Harry his teacup and set down a tray and said, "Please explain."

Harry took a sip of his tea and said, "Your sons have destroyed my father's cloak and all the picture I had of my parents along with nearly killing my owl. Your wife has been stealing from me along with your daughter and your son."

"Oh, Merlin...Oh, Harry, I'm so sorry."

"No worries, Arthur. I know you aren't a part of it, but, something feels off, I just noticed it after the first task, but your youngest children don't smell right."

"Don't smell right?"

"They don't smell like you. Well, your youngest children don't smell like you."

Arthur slowly placed his cup down before slamming Harry against the wall, making his eyes widen as the man snarled out, "Who told you?"

Harry let out a bit of laughter as he took in the true face of Arthur Weasley before saying, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours.'

Arthur stared at Harry for a bit before sighing, releasing Harry who stood still as Arthur's form rippled as if an illusion was disappearing showing his true form as Harry drank in his figure. 

"Ghost. The legendary auror who hasn't aged a day."

Arthur coldly quipped, "And yours?"

Harry allowed himself to be covered in symbiote, shocking Arthur who took a step back as he hissed out, "Like it?"

"How?"

"Let's just say a snake gave me a helping hand to explore my true self. And you?" He said, removing the symbiote and having it shift back into his clothes.

"William, Charlie, and the Twins are my children while Percy, Ron, and Ginny are Molly's children. I don't know who the father is. Along with the fact that she let herself go so much was that I forced myself to grow older so she wouldn't make me sleep with her as you know how...overbearing she can be."

Harry brushed his fingers against Arthur's cheek, "Poor thing..."

Arthur sighed, "What do you plan on doing?"

"I want to create a place where I can be happy. The children I give birth to and have people give birth to are happy, no more suffering or pain. No more having to worry about things that should have never have happened."

"You plan on recreating the world, aren't you?" He whispered as Harry grinned

"Yes. I do."

He wrapped his hands around Harry's neck, "I could easily kill you as an ex-auror."

"But why would you do that? Even if tried, I'm hard to kill and I would just turn you on my side anyway."

"Tell me, how would you do that?" He quipped 

"Covering you in my symbiote and give you the hardest ride of your life or I can release you from Molly and her bullshit and show you what its' like to be free."

Arthur was silent as he considered his options as Harry smiled at him.


[With Parker]

He got dressed in a pair of brown shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt as he waited for Beast Boy, who ran up to him in his 'normal form'. Britain wasn't American where he could show off his green skin and hair and no one would care and he really didn't want to be mobbed. 

Both Robin and Batman would have his ass if he caused too much of a ruckus. 

He had a tan with blond hair with his usual green eyes, he was wearing a pair of jean shorts and a purple t-shirt. 

"Hey, Peter!" He shouted as ran towards Peter with a grin 

"How are you, man?" Peter smiled as he pulled Beast Boy into a side hug.

"I'm fine, but come on. Let's go to the restaurant you were talking about!" He said with a grin

"Alright, alright, hold on," He smiled as he led Beast Boy to the restaurant where Peter ordered a jackfruit sandwich as Beast Boy ordered a tofu burger as the two quietly chatted over his mission. Then after eating and paying, the two made their way back to the hotel where Peter told him, "The person who had obtained a strand of Carnage was holding himself up in an abandoned apartment. When its' night, I'll get him and remember if its' too late-"

"Dispose of him, I know," He sighed as he laid down on the comfortable bed, before he caught a scent of the sheets, "Did you have sex with someone?"

"Ah...hahaha, yeah," He grinned 

"Well, it must have been worth it, you know that Robin will get all tense when you are not focusing a 110% on the mission."

"He needs to chill."

"That he does, but that's Robin!" He grinned 

"Yeah, but close your eyes and cover your ears," Peter said

"Huh, why?"

"Come on, its'a secret. Besides, you'll like it."

Beast boy pouted before he submitted and did as Peter asked, making him grin as he took his chin and kissed him, cramming his tongue down his throat as the green-eyed boy tried to struggle before falling limp. His body heated up as his eyes glazed over as Peter removed his tongue from Beast boy's mouth with a trail of saliva. 

"Want more, Beastie? Allow me to love you and I'll show you someone who will never treat you wrong and cherish you like I will."

Beast boy panted before the ringing of his titan communicator as he turned it on and said, "Robin, I know you called, but I am going to be a bit busy right now. I'm discussing how to capture the Carnage-laced suspect with Peter. I'll contact you after we finish wrapping up details."

"Very well. Best of luck," Robin huffed before turning off the call. 

Peter grinned as Beast Boy returned it, "You better make good on your promise. I want it and I want you in me. NOW."

Peter whispered with a lustful grin, "But of course."


I am just going to end it here. I hope all of you like the chapter and I will see all of you, later~. The next chapter, Harry is coming back to school, so prepare for that.

~Kourtney_Uzu_Yato21!

Chapter 8: The Most Dangerous Snake Is Hidden in Plain Sight

Summary:

Rape and incest will be in this chapter, along with death. You have gotten this far, you should know this is a dark-ass story already. No bitching! Warning, Daddy kink + Voyeurism to come!

Chapter Text

[Flashback]

"I want to create a place where I can be happy. The children I give birth to and have people give birth to are happy, no more suffering or pain. No more having to worry about things that should have never have happened."

"You plan on recreating the world, aren't you?" He whispered as Harry grinned

"Yes. I do."

He wrapped his hands around Harry's neck, "I could easily kill you as an ex-auror."

"But why would you do that? Even if tried, I'm hard to kill and I would just turn you on my side anyway."

"Tell me, how would you do that?" He quipped 

"Covering you in my symbiote and give you the hardest ride of your life or I can release you from Molly and her bullshit and show you what its' like to be free."

Arthur was silent as he considered his options as Harry smiled at him.

[Present]

Harry pulled Arthur closer to him as his smoldering green eyes stared deeply into Arthur's sharp blue ones. 

"Come on and join me...It's not that hard, well other than that wand of yours in your pants."

He tugged at his shirt collar and asked, "Why are you doing this? How did you-"

"Become the near opposite of the shy boy I once was? Is that what you are asking?"

Arthur gave a nod as Harry chuckled as he stood up, pressing up against Arthur, who walked back until his butt hit the counter, "You could say that I have been viciously liberated, but enough about that. Hmm, I wonder...how big your load is considering how long it has been churning in those big balls of yours."

Arthur blushed as his eyes glazed over as Harry kneeled so he could unbuckle his pants and saw a twitching hard cock, hidden behind his blue boxers. He licked his cock through his boxers as the redhead ran his fingers through Harry's black hair. 

"Harry...please. You shouldn't do this. This isn't...right," He gasped 

Harry pulled back a bit and said, "But you would have easily pushed me away if you didn't like it. Come on, Daddy, please~."

Arthur felt his entire body tense against his will and that made Harry smile, 'So he that's his soft spot.'

"Harry~!"

"Hmm~, Daddy~, let me suck you off, I bet you taste so good~," He purred 

Harry continued to lick him through his boxers before he took him into his mouth as he gripped Arthur's ass, squeezing it as he looked up to him, making Arthur snap as he pulled Harry off and slammed Harry against the counter, his cock near Harry's red lips. 

"Fuck you dirty little-ugh! Tell me how much you want it?"

Harry tore open his shirt, showing his hard pink nipples as opened the top of his pants, "Daddy, please~. I want your cock, I want you to ravage my mouth and throat. I want to taste your cum as it hits my throat, I want you to cum on me~! I want you to fuck me until your nuts are empty."

Arthur snarled out, "You want it that much, you little slut?"

"Yes, ravage me, Daddy, I want it so much," He moaned

Arthur grabbed Harry's head and shoved him down on his cock, "Fuck! Your mouth is so hot and wet."

Harry felt his cheeks heat up as his mouth was used as a sex toy, 'It's so good. Fuck my mouth more.'

Arthur growled, "Love it, don't you, you little slut?"

Harry moaned in agreement as he made to take him deeper, the sounds of Harry's sucking echoed through the kitchen, his fingernails were digging into the floor as Arthur thrusted his cock deeper and deeper into his mouth and down his throat. 

"Fuck that slutty looking face of yours. I can't-"

Harry grabbed Arthur's waist and pushed him as far as he could into his mouth, wrapping his tongue around his cock and gave a hard suck, making Arthur growl as he came down Harry's throat with multiple thick pulses. 

He finished on Harry's face, thick droplets of cum rolling down his face as he sucked on Arthur's cock tip before the older man pushed him back against the counter.

"Your milk is so thick, Daddy."

"My poor baby, your dick is twitching so much. You want it so much, don't you?"

"Yes. I want it, please," He grinned as he licked his lips clean 

"Strip yourself, put a show on for me," He smiled as pulled up a chair with his legs open and his cock twitching and waiting. 

Harry panted as he threw away his shirt, as he slowly stripped off his pants and boxers in a sensual dance, "Daddy~, please."

"You're so beautiful, my precious little boy," He growled as he kissed Harry on the lips as he pulled him into his lap. 

Harry wrapped his tongue around Arthur's as the older man, started to slap Harry's ass, making him mewl, "Yes, spank me, more. I love it, Daddy."

Arthur nipped Harry's neck and licked down his chest and started to suck on his nipples. 

He then started to finger Harry's ass, stretching him out, "Feels good, my precious?"

"Yes, but I want your cock. I want you to fill me up, please!"

"Greedy boy. I'll give you what you want!" He smirked as he shoved his cock inside of Harry's hole.

"Ahh! Fuck me!" He howled as he loved the feeling of being full. 

Arthur thrusted up while Harry forced his hips down, trying to make Arthur hit his prostate, "Daddy, please."

"Want me to find that special spot, huh? The one that will make you see stars?" He purred as he slapped his ass, the sharp sound, causing shivers between the both of them.

"Yes, please~," He mewled as he was nearly high from the delicious pain

Arthur started to suck on his nipple as he pinched his other one as he made to find Harry's special spot, which he found after several more thrusts, making Harry scream as he tilted his head back, "Yes, there! Right there!"

He gave a teasing tone, "Where? Here?" He grinned as he thrusted again into Harry's prostate

"Yes, Daddy, there! I want it, there, please!"

Arthur started to thrust with animalistic speed as Harry moaned as the older man growled, "Fuck, your tight ass. I'm going to cum."

"Cum in me, Daddy!" He moaned as Arthur made to satisfy that request as he released into Harry in multiple pulses.

Harry came all over Arthur's chest as his tongue rolled out of his mouth, his ass twitching around Arthur, "It's so good, I love your milk, Daddy."

"Give Daddy a kiss, baby," He smiled 

Harry kissed him as he made to ride him again as he licked off his cum from Arthur's chest as the older man sucked his cum off his tongue. 

"It's so good, you naughty little bitch."

He nuzzled into his neck, "Ahh~, Daddy, can I give you a present?"

"Come on, babe, give me your present," He purred 

Harry gave a dark grin as his teeth sharpened as he bit into Arthur's shoulder, making him give a hoarse shout, "Fuck!"

Arthur felt heat wash over his entire body as his next orgasm hit him like a sledgehammer as he felt a dark smile fall on his face. The symbiote started to cover Arthur entirely as he roared before he shoved his tongue down Harry's throat. 

After several moments, Arthur removed his tongue from Harry who looked at him in a mixture of awe and lust. 

"Tell me...What's your name?"

"My name...is Mayhem."

Harry grinned as he kissed his cheek, "My beloved Mayhem, ravish me until you are content."

"Of course," He growled as he continued to fuck Harry until he was covered in cum, hours later. 

Harry felt his body buzzed with pleasure. 

"Arthur..." He whispered

The older man looked at Harry, "What...did you do to me?"

Harry nuzzled against him, "I gave you an upgrade."

Arthur looked at his arm and saw that the symbiote automatically covered his forearm and hand, showing massive claws. 

"Woah."

"Tell me, how do you feel?"

Arthur looked at Harry before a smirk settled on his face, "Amazing."

"Good. Are you going to join me?"

"...Yes. It would be an honor, Harry."

Harry nodded, "Good. Now, Arthur, let's discuss punishment."

"What do you have in mind?"

Harry gave a dark smirk that ran pleasurable shivers down Arthur's spine.


[Flashback]

Come on, its'a secret. Besides, you'll like it."

As Beast boy pouted before he submitted and did as Peter asked, making him grin as he took his chin and kissed him, cramming his tongue down his throat as the green-eyed boy tried to struggle before falling limp. His body heated up as his eyes glazed over as Peter removed his tongue from Beast boy's mouth with a trail of saliva. 

"Want more, Beastie? Allow me to love you and I'll show you someone who will never treat you wrong and cherish you like I will."

Beast boy panted before the ringing of his titan communicator as he turned it on and said, "Robin, I know you called, but I am going to be a bit busy right now. I'm discussing how to capture the Carnage-laced suspect with Peter. I'll contact you after we finish wrapping up details."

"Very well. Best of luck," Robin huffed before turning off the call. 

Peter grinned as Beast Boy returned it, "You better make good on your promise. I want it and I want you in me. NOW."

Peter whispered with a lustful grin, "But of course."

[Present]

He pushed Beast Boy back on the bed, removing his clothes as he ground his hips into the slightly younger boy below him. 

"Fuck... Peter," Garfield groaned as he tried to meet Peter's hips, only for him to peck him on the lips once more before removing the rest of his clothes, leaving the younger boy completely exposed. 

"My, you're so hard."

"That's your fault, Peter. What are you going to do about it?" He huskily whispered

Peter grinned as he licked Garfield's cock, kissing the tip before he said, "Turn over."

He did as he asked before saying, "What are you-ahh!" 

The green-haired boy found himself breathless when Peter started to kiss his asshole, his tongue swirling around his puckered hole before forcing himself inside, "F-fuck! Fuck! No, don't. It's-"

Peter grinned, "Now, Garfield, don't say that. You aren't dirty. Not to me...never to me. Just enjoy the pleasure," he sighed as he went back to kissing Garfield's ass once more, making him moan. 

"Ah! Aaah~," He moaned as he clutched the sheets as he felt pleasure run through him before Peter flipped him over and swallowed his cock, making him arch his back. 

"Oh fuck, Peter," He gasped

Peter only moaned around him, wrapping his tongue around his shaft as he made to make the boy underneath him cum, he wanted to see his face when he reached his orgasm.

"Ha, aah~! Fuck, Pe-Peter! I-I-"

Peter gave him a hard suck, which made him completely go blank in the head as he released a soundless scream, his back arching off the bed as he became completely undone. He came into Peter's mouth who slowly removed his mouth with a wet pop, his cum resting nicely on his tongue, making the green-haired boy blush. 

"It's not over yet. Not by a fucking longshot, now relax. You'll only feel pressure at the beginning," He said, giving him a light warning. 

Garfield became slack in his grip as Peter lined himself up at his hole before cramming himself inside of him, causing him to arch his back and gasp. 

"Fuck!"

"Relax...How can I get deeper into you if you crushing me already?"

Garfield felt his cheeks flush with heat as he tried to relax, "It's hard."

"It's supposed to be, you'll get used to it, don't worry," He cooed as he pulled out only to thrust back in. 

"Ah, fa! Fu-uck! Ha! Aah~!!"

Peter couldn't smile at the moans that came from the boy underneath him, 'It's so good...'

They meet in a devilish rhythm, the smack of their hips meeting echoed in their ears as the pleasure only made them rush to find their ends, but wished for hellish pleasure to never stop. Garfield snarled as he dug his nails into Peter's back. 

"Peter, I-"

"I know, cum. Cum for me!" He growled, his hazel eyes taking on a darker tint as he looked down at the flushed boy who pulled Peter closer to him and bit into his shoulder, literally making Peter's vision white as he came inside of Garfield, his cock releasing spurt after spurt of cum making him purr as he came on both of their stomachs and chests. 

Peter gave a husky laugh, "Naughty boy..."

Beast Boy could only give a bloody grin in response, high from the afterglow.

"I feel...full. How much cum did you put in me?"

"Trust me, I can put out a lot more than what I just gave you, especially when you meet him."

"Him? The guy you told me about?"

"Yes...He gave me an upgrade. He's creating a family and I recommended you to be a part of it, you never have to be alone again."

His words struck a chord in him as he buried his face into the crook of Peter's neck, "A family, I won't have to worry about and will always be there. Is that what you are telling me?"

"Do you want it?"

"...Please."

"Good boy. Soon, it will become a reality. I promise you that." 

Garfield kissed him, their tongue twisting around in a hot mesh as they continued for three more rounds before getting up to shower and get dressed before they traveled via rooftops to find the suspect and play their roles until they didn't have to anymore. 

[Traveling Downtown: Night]

"So, our suspect again?" Beast Boy quipped 

"His name is Vernon Dursley. Age: Mid to late 40s, early 50s. Heavy set, pudgy features, mustache, dark beady eyes, and average clothing," He stated, softly 

"I see, his crimes?"

"Multiple tortures and rapes all along his neighborhood. Has raped all the children between junior high to early high school age before killing them and stringing up their corpses. Their parents were forced to watch before the woman are raped themselves, leaving the husbands in different grotesque ways some barely alive."

"Hmph."

A scream rang out, catching the pair's attention and they saw a blonde woman fleeing for her life as a snarl rang out as he pounced on her as she trembled as her head hit the ground, disorienting her before she felt him grip her arms and legs. 

"No, please!" She begged

The pair took a minute to observe their target, he was massive, instantly reminding Peter of Venom's most insane copy, Carnage. He was large, but not in muscle, his fat body was prominent underneath the symbiote. He was covered in multiple puss-filled sacs and black veins, his teeth were yellow and sharpen to a point. 

He only laughed as he licked her face with his massive tongue as he opened his maw to bite off her face before Beast Boy tackled him in gorilla form, knocking him off of her as Peter used his webbing to grab the woman and put her in a safe place. She was so in shock that she couldn't even think of moving. 

Vernon snarled, "What...are you...doing? I need...it. Pussy..."

Peter sighed, "He's completely out of it."

"So he can't be reasoned with," Garfield said, shifting back into his human form

"No point in trying, no skin off my nose."

"Out...of way...She's mine...Need it...Need to...fuck..."

"You had enough, it's time to go."

Vernon snarled as he charged at them to kill them, but they avoided his sluggish moments, Beast Boy slashed out him with his claws in his lion form while Peter smashed him through buildings. 

However, the battle was soon over, he has taken too much damage and the woman in shock accidentally wandered in Vernon's line of sight and he tried a last attempt to get to her, only for Beast Boy to claw out his chest, causing him to collapse. 

Peter shook the woman out of her shock and told her to run as far away as she could. 

She could barely nod and ran as he turned back to Beast Boy to see him just staring at Vernon, he walked closer and saw why the symbiote was peeling away from Vernon his skin peeling off, exposing the muscle and pieces of his skull. Every gasp was filled with pain and Beast Boy sighed before he shifted into a tiger and slashed out Vernon's throat. 

His hand was covered in blood as he let his death wash over him, "My... that's interesting. I thought you hated killing."

"I hate the killings of innocent people. He's scum and deserves to die like it. I've...always bit my tongue because everyone on the team hated killing or roughing up villains, as Robin followed Batman's way. But you don't see all the shit that I have and say that villains deserve a chance. They are sent to prison, escape, rape, kill, pillage, get slightly roughed up and the damn cycle repeats. How many more have to suffer before those two blockheads get it through their damn heads that some people don't deserve a chance?"

Peter kissed him as he collected the symbiote from Vernon's corpse and left it there to rot as they made to inform the proper authorities to come and clean him up as they made their way back to the hotel and Peter went to the basement of the hotel he was staying in to burn it, much to his slight dismay, but knew he had to.

As he did so, Beast Boy called Robin. 

"What do you have to report?" He stated, firmly 

Peter came into the room silently and watched as he leaned against the wall. 

"We found the suspect and he goes by the name of Vernon Dursley, after getting the details from Peter, the both of us found the suspect who was chasing a woman before going on top of her and was either going to eat or rape her, until I tackled him into a building. The next thirty minutes were spent wearing him down until he could barely move, or at least I thought he could barely move until he made one last attempt to get the disoriented woman and I...clawed out his chest, it was too late for him and I mercy killed him and-"

"Beast Boy! I told you time and time again! Why? Why did you-urgh! Tell me, where the hell was Peter? I bet he was dealing with the suspect, did you even-"

Beast Boy felt something snap within him and he screamed, "Don't you fucking bitch at me!"

Robin's eyes became wide as saucers when he saw Garfield's livid face on his communicator, "You have no right to bitch at me. Peter did his job, just because we aren't you and your damn mentor, Mr. Perfect, you have no right to bitch to the rest of us. I've had it, yes, I killed him, however, he deserved it and I am not sorry. He was a pedophile, a rapist, and sadistic torturer and nearly killed a woman who will probably have mental scars for the rest of her life. I chose to save the woman because that's in my job description if you want to bitch at me for killing him, fine. But you will NOT bitch at me for saving an innocent because I will save the woman every time."

His shoulders were shaking as Robin could only blink owlishly, before he could speak, he handed the communicator to Peter and said, "Take it. I'm stealing your shower, I need to cool down before I smash something."

He slammed the bathroom door and Peter looks at the communicator and coldly said, "You should know you're at fault, right? You know the effects of the symbiote and how addictive it was considering the report I gave you. It was way too late for him to be saved and even if he could he could he would have been crippled, physically and mentally for the rest of his short life, it was literally absorbing him and took most the top layer of his skin and muscles. Beast Boy killing him was a mercy. And the next time you want to bitch at someone, take a look in a mirror, would you?"

Peter than shut off his communicator and tossed it on the counter. 

"Arrogant bastard," He hissed 

[Justice League Watchtower]

Robin just stared at the blank screen of his communicator before slamming his fist on the table, "Dammit."

Starfire made her way towards him, giving him a knowing look making him sigh, "I know, I know...I shouldn't have said that."

"Yes...you shouldn't have. He was just doing his job. You know what he thinks of violent criminals...Are you really so surprised?"

Robin didn't respond.

"You know what you have to do right? It's the right thing to do."

He let out another sigh, "...Fine."

[Back at the hotel]

Peter sent a message to Harry to tell him to come before he walked into the bathroom and saw Beast Boy enjoying the hot water as the older man leaned against the counter, "How did it feel telling off the red squawker?"

Garfield shivered in pleasure as he glanced at Peter, his green eyes boring into Peter's hazel ones, "It felt amazing. I held that in for so long."

"Come with me," He sighed, lifting a hand as Garfield turned off the water and grabbed it.

"Don't you mean, cum for you?" He quipped

"Oh, we have plenty of time for that," He smiled as he led her to the bed for another round.

Peter peppered him with kisses, nipping at his chest and shoved himself inside of Garfield making him arch his back with a breathy moan. 

"Fuck, fuck me more! I love it!" He moaned, quickly losing himself as Peter made to fuck him into a pile of goo, the two barely noticed a door opening as they continue to fuck until Peter came inside of him with a back arching moan as Garfield become undone, cumming all over his chest as his body became slack. 

Harry let out a whistle, catching the pair's attention as he pushed off the wall and made his way forward until he stopped at the edge of the bed, "My, having fun?"

Peter pulled out, making Garfield whine before he was shushed, "Don't worry you will be filled again."

"Such a cute boy~, tell me. My cute little beloved, you got him all ready for me, huh?"

"Yes, Daddy, we are. I had a feeling you enjoy sloppy seconds."

Harry pecked him on the lips, "You guessed right, you treat me so well."

Peter placed a kiss on his cheek as he helped him strip as Beast Boy only watched the scene with rising arousal before Harry turned his attention on him and crammed himself inside, causing a breathy moan to fall from his lips. 

"Fuck yes~!" He hissed, tilting his head back on the pillow

Harry thrusted his hips as Peter was starting to jerk himself off before Harry pulled him close to him to pull him into a wet kiss and growled, "Take it mouth, I want to see him suck you off."

"Yes, Daddy," He smiled as he made his way as he shoved his cock into Garfield's mouth as they started to spitroast him, the sounds of sex echoed into their ears, Harry felt pleasure and heat come from every pore as Peter pulled him in to kiss him again, their tongues swirling around each other.

Saliva dripped down their chins, "Daddy, I-I can't hold it anymore."

Harry let out a husky chuckle, "Then cum as much as you want and let me see that beautiful face when you do."

Peter released himself, his hips thrusting into Garfield's mouth as Harry could only watch him become completely undone before he came inside as green-haired teen came all over his chest. Peter slowly pulled out, showing the glazed over eyes of his friend, staring back at him, his cum swirling around in his mouth. 

"Such a good boy, taking the both of us, like that," He cooed 

He could only purr as both Peter and Harry caressed his body before Harry made his way towards the crook of his neck and said, "Let me give you a present," He then bit deep into Garfield's neck, his mouth wide in a silent scream as his body felt like it was on fire. 

Garfield felt the symbiote cover his entire body, which made him feel like he was on top of the world as he let out a growl that trailed off into a purr. 

"Tell me, what is your name?"

"Berserker. That's my name."

"Good boy, let's fuck the night away," He purred as Beast Boy tackled both of them to the floor to make good on Harry's statement. 

After six hours of non-stop sex, Beast Boy sighed as he curled on top of Harry with Peter snuggling up next to him. 

Harry sighed in pleasure as he summoned his cell phone and sent a single phrase to Petunia and waited for the fireworks.


[Dursley Home: Petunia]

She was washing dishes and the door slammed open as Dudley yelled, "Mom! Where's my breakfast?"

"It's nearly ready, Duddikins!"

Dudley rolled his eyes over his mother's nickname for him as he took a seat on the table with both a knife and fork at hand. 

However, a ringing pierced the air as Petunia pulled out her cell phone and saw the message, that made her beady eyes glaze over, her phone falling from her slack grip. 

"Mom~! I'm hungry!" He whined 

Petunia grabbed the frying pan and tossed the frying bacon all over the floor making Dudley scream, "Mom, what the hell!"

She gave him a wild glare as she screeched at him and made to hit him with the pan, only to for Dudley to barely avoid her, she chased after him, screaming like a manic as he made to find his father's gun, something he always kept in his office. 

His screams and begging made the remaining neighbors phone the police as Dudley was chased out of the house, covered in bruises as the police arrived and aimed their guns at Petunia who didn't turn to them. 

She screamed and charged at Dudley who repeatedly shot her, making her collapse to the ground, his body was trembling in horror as a police officer tried to get him to calm down, before Dudley shot at him, making the police officer tackle him, only for him to bash his head against the ground, knocking him on unconscious. 

The last thing he heard was, "Get an ambulance!"

The ambulance rushed to the scene, they got Dudley on the stretcher, placed him inside as Petunia was placed in a body bag.

[With Harry]

He was watching the news in the lobby of the hotel as he left Peter and Garfield to spoon in the nearly broken bed. He could only smile as he watched Dudley get tackled by the police officer and knocked unconscious. 

'So, skinny stick Petunia is finally dead, good. Now Dudley's in the hospital, it's time to make a simple visit~!' He grinned as he pushed himself off the couch and made his way to the hospital.


[St. Mary's Hospital]

Harry enters the hospital and walks up to the person manning the visitor's counter and said, "Excuse me, Miss."

She looked up at him with tired eyes and said, "Yes?"

"I'm here to visit someone who goes by the name of Dudley Dursley."

"Friend or family?"

"Family," He said, softly 

"He's in room 342, please do not stress the patient, please."

"Of course," He smiled, making her give a tiny smile back before he removed the last few minutes from her mind, making her dazed as he quickly walked away. 

He took the elevator and made his way to the third floor and found the room he was looking for and entered. 

Dudley was resting on the bed as he locked the door behind him and placed a noise-blocking barrier and a notice-me-not on the doorknob. He saw the heart-monitor and disconnected a wire from alarming the front desk. 

"Oh Dudders~, oh buttery, Duddikins~, wake up," He cooed 

Dudley groaned the bandages wrapped tightly on his head only made his head throb before he saw Harry and his bright green eyes boring into him. 

He tried to scream, before Harry covered in his mouth, "Sssh~, Dudders. You don't want to wake up everyone do you?"

"How are you here?" He asked when Harry removed his hand from his mouth.

"Oh, I just came to visit you after everything that has happened. After all, it must be horrible to have your father to be a sadistic torturer and rapist along with your own mother trying to kill you with a frying pan. How does it feel to be the freak for once?"

"...What did you do?"

"I just gave them a little push, your father is one sick bastard, such a shame and your mother makes a lovely stool for my feet."

He shuddered, "You...you were the one who did it? You were the one who screwed up my family!"

Harry smirked as he climbed onto the bed and sat on Dudley's fat stomach and said, "Yes, it was me. Your father's mind was so easy to crush and turning your mother's brains to goo."

Dudley started to cry, "Damn you, you bastard! Dad should have killed you instead of keeping you with us! If you weren't alive, my family would be. I'm not a freak! I don't deserve this, I deserve everything. I deserve to be happy, I'm normal!"

Harry cackled, tilting his head back as he looked at Dudley with a massive, disturbing grin, "Oh, how sweet, baby Dudders. Curse my existence more~."

"You...disgusting faggot! Murderer!"

Harry tittered a bit, "Oh, Duds, I am bisexual, meaning I like both men and woman. Also, I remember you and your miserable father's threats of using me to make money by selling me on the street. Telling me that I should be grateful to be somebody's toilet. Tell me, has the thought crossed your puny mind that I may turn the tables on you all one day and get revenge? You probably haven't considering that you have brain the size of a lima bean, but-" Harry opened Dudley's jaw in a harsh grip and puckered his lips as he pulled out his cock, "Now, I'm going to pay you back for everything you have done and your fat mouth is going to be my payment."

Dudley turned pale as a sheet as Harry started to fill his mouth with saliva and let it fall into Dudley's mouth as he smeared his pre-cum all over his lips.

"You are going to die tonight and it's going to be by drowning in my cum. How about that? Any last words?"

Dudley could barely choke out, "You will die...Someone will stop you and you will rot in hell along with your bastard parents!"

Harry gave him a dark smile, "Oh Dudley dear, you say the nicest things!"

He shoved his cock inside as Dudley screamed in horror as Harry thrusted his hips into his mouth, skull fucking him, the hospital bed creaking with each thrust into Dudley's wet cavern. 

"Oh Dudders, your fucking mouth is the perfect hole. Tell me, how many people have you sucked off in my absence."

"Hmf! Hmsh~! F-u!" He spluttered, the hatred in his eyes just boring into Harry who only sped up his thrusts until he shoved his cock all the way down his throat until his nose was resting amongst his pubic hair as he came down his throat, before pulling out, covering Dudley's lower face with his cum. 

He spluttered and screamed out for help, only to find people avoiding the room entirely, he clicked the room service button, only to find that it was disconnected and his heart monitor on the fritz from his racing heart, but no one came. 

Dudley slowly looked up to Harry's smiling face, his body trembling in fear as he squeaked out, "H-how?"

"How indeed. But considering that enjoy fucking that fat face of yours, I'll tell you, the simple answer, Magic. Anyone who tries to come in will instantly forget all about you and you can scream as much as you want, no one will hear you. Now, let's get on to the second round of the night, after all, I have so much cum waiting to be crammed down your throat and have all the time in the world and energy I need to do it. Isn't magic wonderful?"

Dudley screamed in horror before Harry shoved his cock into his mouth again, thrusting and rutting into his mouth, again and again, cumming again and again after the seventh orgasm, Harry smirked at seeing the light fade from Dudley's eyes, his heart monitor was going crazy as Harry felt his upcoming orgasm building up with the force of a tidal wave and he screamed, "Hurry up and die, Dudley, I want it!"

Finally, it hit him, making Harry scream, nearly breaking the silence barrier shatter as he worked off the rest of his orgasm in Dudley's mouth before removing his cock, his death rattle only made the cum in his mouth gurgle as Harry was practically drunk off the pleasure. 

"Fuck. That was...ugh~," He trailed off into a purr as he slid off the bed as he looked at his work and shut off the heart monitor which now showing a flat line. 

He petted Dudley's head, quite pleased with himself. 

He cleaned his mouth and rigged his body to explode when he heard Vernon's bloated sister waddling down the hall as he removed the notice-me-not spell on the door as he hid in the shadows. 

She stormed into the room and slammed the door shut as she quickly made his way towards his nephew and said, "My Duddie, I'll make sure you are safe. We can only hope that freaky cousin of yours is dead, I'll make sure you grow into a fine young man like your father."

Harry couldn't help himself but snort, making her look up and shout, "Who's there?"

"Who else," He quipped, stepping out of the shadows

"You? Why aren't you dead! Why are you here anyway, beat it!"

"Oh Marge, you pathetic waddling whore, why else would I be here?"

"Huh?"

"Your Dudders is dead," He sighed, turning on the heart monitor to show the signature flat line and the beep. 

"What did you do!"

"Just a gift to send him off to the next world."

"GET OUT!"

Harry smiled as he crossed the room to the door before he whistled, setting off the timer inside Dudley as he exited the hospital before an explosion rocked the building, sending doctors and nurses in a frenzy. 

It should be known later that the entire room was totaled, Marge sent to the burn ward where she died during surgery. 

'No one crosses me!' Harry grinned as he disappeared with a laugh, 'Enjoy your stay in hell, Dursleys.'


Harry closed his eyes as he leaned against a wall of one of the buildings in the magical world and apparated to the true home of his family. 

[Potter Manor]

He saw a beautiful white mansion, sparkling with a sparkling fountain with chirping birds. A plague manned the front wall of the entrance and it made him wince, 'The Light will Prevail, the Potter family will always protect the innocent.'

Harry shuddered with revulsion, "Ugh, disgusting."

He whistled and ten house elves appeared, "Heir Potter, you've returned!"

"Yes...But first things first, fix...this!" He scoffed gesturing to the horrible 'Light' scenery.

"Of course, sir!" They bowed before they clapped their hands and slamming them down on the ground and the entire scenery changed. 

The mansion was now changed into a dark and grim mansion, vines growing over the pillars surrounding the gate and pillars. Dark and poisonous flowers circle the entrance with massive trees as the plague now read the true motto of the Potter family, "Shadows are our strength, Darkness is our will. No one crosses a Potter and doesn't occur the wrath of the Potter family."

Harry smirked, "Damn straight, they don't."

"Master Potter, what would you like for us to do now?"

"Prepare a meal for me. I will discuss everything with all of you so I can properly this family to new heights."

"Of course, sir!" They saluted before they opened the door allowing him into the grand foyer. 

[Two Days Later]

The Betrayal of the Potter Family!

As you can read the title, I need to inform all of you that our beloved Savior has been betrayed! Hadrian James Potter-Black has been betrayed! After Harry been entered into the tournament illegally by someone, he has been chased, his books and prized possessions destroyed, berated and cursed by everyone around him. But if that wasn't enough after Harry had dealt with the dragon with ease, most of the population at Hogwarts has decided that they 'forgive' Harry and try to get back into their good graces, however, Harry Potter has the decent sense not to. If that is not enough, there seem to be multiple infractions in the will of the Potters. The Dursley family (non-magical) are magic haters and Harry was never supposed to be around them, apparently Albus under the guise of 'love' decided to place Harry there to keep him...humble. As if that wasn't enough, apparently Albus had cut Harry Potter's learning abilities in half along with his magical core and having multiple compulsions on him to manipulate him into doing his bidding and even a corrupted wand! 

As the crippling of a magical child wasn't horrifying enough, Albus wrote up a marriage contract with Ginny Weasley...the school doorknob. You heard me, not broomstick, DOORKNOB! However, it doesn't stop there, please read the name of the thieves below:

Albus Dumbledore

Hermione Granger 

Ronald Weasley 

Ginny Weasley 

Molly Weasley 

An account belonging to a rebel group known as The Order of Phoneix - Read names (Below)

Remus Lupin 

Please let these...people be punished to the full extent of the law!

~Written by L.L.

Harry shuddered as he let out a loud cackle on the couch, 'This is amazing...I can't wait. I really can't. Let's see how much hell I can cause before summer and who should I go for during the summer? Let's see about this Amity Park Hero.'

[Hours Later]

When Harry apparated to Luna's house and picked her up, "Ready for your reward?"

"Of course," She smiled, taking his arm as he apparated them to Grimmauld's Place as the two entered, Sirius was relaxing on the couch. 

"Oh~, a threesome, is it?"

"Well, of course, he just wanted to thank you," He smiled as he backed Luna up until she was sandwiched between both himself and Sirius.

"You won't be able to move tonight, Luna."

"I plan on enjoying that," She sighed 

She was faced with two shark grins that would make a tree lose its' leaves. 

As the two are in the midst of rewarding Luna, let us check in on Hogwarts.


[The day after the Founders]

Everyone was like a living zombie, especially the Slytherins and the Gryffindors due to the ass-ripping their founders gave them. 

The mood was dark and gray as some people couldn't even get out of bed, the Gryffindors had the worst night they had in all of their years as a student at Hogwarts. Godric blocked all the ex-Gryffindors from entering his tower and removed their belongings from it as they were forced to sleep on the floor. 

Slytherins felt like their entire world was shattered and immediately reported what happened to their families. Some could barely eat while others had to drag themselves out of bed, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw were viciously hurt by the shamming their founders gave them and it made most of the girls of each house weep constantly. 

The teachers were not any better. 

McGonagall couldn't sleep the entire night as she had a massive hangover, Severus was livid and spitting out more vitriol than before considering that he was now just a teacher and not a Head of House, something that twisted his insides. Flitwick was ashamed of himself and his behavior and knew that he had a lot of making up to do. Sprout was dabbing tears from her eyes as she was still shuddering from the cold look her founder had for her house. Dumbledore was snarling as he had to get his position back and swore to get Potter under his control and burn every portrait of the founders.

Some thought that it was Potter's fault, while most thought that if they could get Harry to forgive them, he could convince Godric to give them their symbol back.

Hermione was weeping and running herself ragged trying to find some way to get her house color and mascot back. 

Ron was snarling as he was shoving food into his mouth as people glared at him in disgust and he ignored them, 'That fucker...how dare he remove my house colors. Once Potter gets here, I'll teach him a lesson he will never forget.'

Fred and George Weasley were afraid, very afraid as karma was coming and it wanted to take their asses as payment, "Fred, what do we do?"

"We can only beg Harry forgiveness and hope he accepts."

"But what if he doesn't?"

"Then...I don't know."

Ginny was eating a small meal as she didn't care about losing her house colors, she just thought about having Harry on top of her as she takes his seed and she imagines having his children surrounded by riches. 

Malfoy was snarling over everything as his mind was a mess as he impatiently waited for his father's letter on what to do.

After school, he made his way into Snape's office, "Draco. What is it?"

"I need to get on the train, I want to rip into Potter."

"...Do what you wish."

"Thank you."

[The reactions of the newspaper]

Screams could be heard all over Britain, most of the Order was in shock over the newspaper and knew people would be pining to have their heads on a plate. 

Remus was shaking as he knew Sirius will tear him apart as he made to contact Dumbledore for help on what to do and hoped he could explain to Harry why he needed the money and hoped that he could get his forgiveness. 

Snape pulled out his spare key to the Potter vault and saw it crumble to dust in front of his eyes, 'That little shit!'

Dumbledore wanted to spit out his juice as the teachers looked at him in shock and horror.

Ron, Ginny, and Hermione were pale as a sheet as people chatted and pointed at them before they immediately fled the hall.

Dumbledore escaped the hall quickly with some of his dignity as he snarled out, "Potter!" 


[Platform 9 3/4]

Soon, the time for everyone to come back to school came around and Harry and Luna smiled as they entered their own compartment before Malfoy stormed in as he slammed the door behind him, he shouted "Potter!"

"Yo~!" He smiled 

"Do you know what you did?"

"Nope, but I am sure you are more than willing to lecture me and try to find something to justify your sad existence, but to tell you the truth, I am not in the mood for it. Please, piss off and find someone else to bother," He smiled before opening the compartment door, blasted Malfoy out and slamming it shut in his face. 

Malfoy got up and pounded on it before he let out a huff and stormed away as Harry sat down in his seat as Luna stared at him. 

"He's going to be made into a toy, isn't he?"

Harry let his lips quirk up into a smile, "I can't wait to bend him over while screams for me to keep going. I may just turn him into a pet for the rest of us. He will make a wonderful toy, along with Snape."

"You are planning something in that devilish head of yours, aren't you?"

"Wait and see, my dear Malice, wait and see," He smiled as he kissed her forehead.


[Hogwarts]

He walked inside and smirked at the removal of the Gryffindor symbol from the hall, people whispered and pointed at him, when Hermione and Ron made to stand up and go over to him, before he tilted his head, "My, my, Gryffindors were removed from the Hall, but you still have your points, how interesting~."

"One hundred points, Potter!" Snape shouted, removing the points from the ex-Lion house cup, making the entire table wince

"Oof, really? Already. Damn shame," He sighed 

The greasy man stood up, "Potter, this prank has gone on long enough."

"What prank? The only joke here is you and your shit teaching."

"Two hundred points removed!" He screamed with a snarl 

Ron stood up, "Shut up, Potter! Stop costing us more points!"

Harry slightly turned to give him a demented smile. 

The twins knew exactly what that smile meant as the pair thought at the same time, 'He doesn't give a fuck about us. Not anymore, he's planning on burying us.'

"Now, my so hated teacher, tell me, how does it feel to know that you will always be hated? It must be so sad that the only person who can tolerate you is Malfoy...which in itself is really sad and Albus. Do you suck him off? Well, you must be considering all the shit you've gotten away with or maybe you have Albus fuck you, a rather thing. But we all need love no matter where we get it."

Snape was red from rage and literally steaming as the younger students were trembling from fear from his outburst as the potion's teacher snapped, his magic invoked the worst punishment on a house he could, other than expelling a student.

"Negative Infinity," He coldly monotoned

All the points were removed on from the cup and the counter showed, negative infinity, making everyone look at Harry who laughed.

Harry smirked, "I got the negative infinity, who knew? I'm so happy, not even Dad got that one, how nice."

"I'll make sure you never see a broom again, you will be in detention every day for the rest of your time here, starting today."

Harry tilted, "You sure?"

"This I swear!" He snarled, slamming his fist on the table, his magic glowing, signalizing the recognization of his swear on his life. 

Harry cackled, making everyone look at him as if he was crazy before he stopped, wiping a tear from his eye as he said, "How lovely, but a damn shame that won't happen."

"What?" He asked with gritted teeth

Harry smirked, "As I am a champion, most reluctant mind you, those detentions you have for me can't be served, any detentions or future detentions that are given to me by any teacher are invalid unless I accept it during the reign of this tournament and considering that I don't accept them, you are in violation of your own swear which is automatically on your life."

Albus stood up and shouted, "Mr. Potter!"

"Hush, Albus," He grinned, making Albus was so shocked he fell back in his seat 

"Now, Snape, you can either die here and now in front of everyone in a messy painful manner that only magic can do, or I can get another life debt from you. You know, the one that can add to the other that was passed down to me by my father who saved your miserable hide."

Snape was trembling from what people thought to be anger, but Harry and Snape knew that it was fear. He couldn't help but recall when James took him to Poppy who informed him that he had a life debt towards him and took his first kiss that night with a swear that he was his for all time. He celebrated like no tomorrow after his death, but now his son was back for a vengeance.

A voice he buried deep within himself since his puberty, 'No...not again...'

"Your detentions are reversed, meaning I have none," He quipped as the points to Gryffindor was restored making all the lions sigh in relief. 

Harry let the peace sink in for a bit before he said, "Now, Hogwarts, I didn't mean give them their points back. Remove them."

The counter was pushed back to negative infinity causing multiple students to burst into tears, Hermione being among the loudest. Harry just smiled, as people looked at him in shock, "Nice try Snapey. But once again you lose. As you always do. I'll be seeing you after class, Snivellous."

He made his way out of the hall and closed the door, with just a near-silent click. 

Snape then made his out of the dining hall and holed himself in his office, locking it before diving for a bottle of alcohol, praying for the first time since he was a child that this was all a horrible dream.

Harry made his way down to the chambers and saw Salazar smirking at him, shirtless sitting in a comfortable green leather seat. 

"My precious little snake, come to me," He purred 

Harry made his way forward and he was pulled into a kiss as Harry rubbed against him, "Good boy, I love you."

Harry smirked, "Show me how much you love me~" he trailed in a hiss 

Salazar carried him in arms to the bedroom for fun.

[Dining Hall]

People could only sit in shock as the Gryffindors were still sobbing, especially Hermione who was now squeaking as she couldn't even sob anymore. If that wasn't enough, an owl was sent to the Gryffindor table and a red letter was dropped. 

All the Weasleys groaned as one as they waited for Molly's voice to pierce through the air, but instead of high-pitched screaming, it was a deep, growling tone, shocking all four Weasleys, 'Dad!'

Fred, George, Ronald, Ginny!

How dare you! How dare all of you, do you know what you have done! You have shamed my name! NO ONE SHAMES MY NAME!!! You all have a lot of gall, especially you two, Fred, George! I thought I raised you better, how you could tear up an invisibility cloak from Harry? Are you both daft! And you Ronald, your behavior is completely unacceptable, I've had it, you better shape up or help me I will make your life a living hell. And you, Ginny, have no excuse and are not exempt from this either and let me make it clear that you will NEVER marry Harry Potter, ever so long as both of us draw breath. I already told Harry to forbid any marriage attempts connecting him to you. That will not happen. Because now, I am going to have to do what needs to be done, I'm going to reel you kids into line. Don't bother trying to contact your mother, she already in hot water and you will not escape it. I will be coming down to Hogwarts within a week's time and you will accept your punishment, so help me if you flee or hide I will do it in front of the entire student population and I will triple the length of your punishment. Do you understand me? Also Fred, George, Ronald, you will be paying back everything and make amends to Harry for your behavior. I don't care how long it takes you, you will do it. Harry doesn't have to forgive you, but so help me you better give him a meaningful apology. 

And Ginny for hopefully the last time, LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!

Then the red letter ripped to pieces, leaving the hall shocked as they stared at the four Weasleys who looked as pale as Nearly Headless Nick. 

It was a really bad day to be a student at Hogwarts. 


Ending the chapter! How do you all like it? I'm damn sure if I entered a church, I'd be set on fire, I'm so sorry, almost, I kind of wish I completed it yesterday, but I did it! Now, onwards to the next update!

All the symbiote-infected people so far:

Harry Potter - Venom

Salazar Slytherin - (Name, secret) 

Luna Lovegood - Malice

Peter Parker - Toxin

Sirus Black - Riot 

Arthur Weasley - Mayhem

Garfield Logan (Beast Boy) - Beresker

I hope all of you enjoyed this chapter!

~Kourtney_Uzu_Yato21!

Chapter 9: Black Webs Slowly Converge on Hogwarts

Chapter Text

[Flashback]

Harry made his way down to the chambers and saw Salazar smirking at him, sitting in a comfortable green leather seat, shirtless.

"My precious little snake, come to me," He purred 

Harry made his way forward and he was pulled into a kiss as Harry rubbed against him, "Good boy, I love you."

Harry smirked, "Show me how much you love me~" he trailed in a hiss 

Salazar carried him in arms to the bedroom for fun.

[Present]

Soon enough the pair arrived into the bedroom as Salazar placed Harry softly on the bed as Salazar traced his tongue along Harry's collarbone, leading up to his neck and up his jaw. His nimble fingers running all over Harry's body, before falling lower to cup and massage his cock, making Harry moan. 

"Oh fuck, yes~."

Salazar could only give a grin as the symbiote circled around them, eating away at their clothes, connecting them in a sticky series of webs as they both were now naked, but neither cared as Salazar whispered, "Tell me. What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to cram your cock down my throat."

"Do you now?"

"Yes~, I want it," He grinned as Salazar brought his hard cock, close to his lips, the tip and the pearl of pre-cum that sat just mere centimeters away from him. 

"Ravage my throat with your cock, please," He pleaded as the symbiote started to caress every inch of his body along with Salazar's as he cooed, "Naughty boy..."

Salazar grabbed Harry's head as he purred, "Yes, I am."

He then rammed his cock inside Harry's mouth, making him moan around Salazar with glee as his arms were raised up as Harry could feel heat pool at the bottom of his stomach as his dick rose and twitched in time with Salazar's thrusts. The symbiote teased them both in every possible way. 

A blush filled his cheeks as Salazar's smug look only made him harder, "Fuck, that cute face of yours."

Soon, Salazar felt the pleasure about to explode inside of him as his thrusts grew harder and faster as Harry whined, begging for it as his eyes became glazed over. Within three minutes, Salazar came, cumming down Harry's throat who swallowed all of his load, before pulling out his cock from his mouth.

Harry was shivering as he came, the warm cum coating his entire length as Harry licked his lips clean with a grin before swallowing what remained in his mouth.

Salazar made his way down before he rammed his cock inside of his ass, making Harry moan as he twitched around him. 

"Yes~! Fuck me until I break!"

He grinned as he thrusted into his hot hole, the bed creaking from the force of their fucking as Harry could only take the pounding as he wanted his mind turned to mush, he loved it and wished it would never end. 

"Oh, Salazar! Fuck me!"

"Such a slutty face, you have."

He blushed as he wrapped his legs around Salazar, pulling him closer, "Yes. I am a slut, I'm a slut for such a rough fucking."

"Yes, you are. Never change, my adorable little snake."

"Fuck yes, cum inside of me!"

Salazar took his lips as he emptied his balls inside of Harry's hole, making him cum all over his chest. 

The two swirled their tongues around each other, but before they could continue, a series of claps rang out and the pair turned to see Godric was standing and clapping, Helga was leaning against the wall, as Rowena was sitting on a simple chair.

Helga grinned, "What a show."

Rowena tilted her head, "My, my, Salazar, so you did it already?"

Godric made his way closer, "Tainted him already, Sal?"

Salazar rolled his eyes, "I recall you moaning like a whore when I introduced you to my special friend."

He twitched, "By literally fucking me with it."

"You came multiple times from it, didn't you?"

"Mou, Sal, leave him alone. After all, you still have your cock up my ass, though."

He cooed, "But, I don't want to leave your tight ass just yet," giving him a hard thrust making Harry gasp.

Godric smirked before he took Harry's lips, shocking all three before he removed his lips. 

Harry gave a grin, "My, my~."

He stuttered out, "I, I didn't mean it."

Harry pulled Godric to his level and said, "Regardless if you did or didn't mean it. It's a bit too late to take it back."

Godric gave him a challenging grin, "Think you can take me?"

"Want to try your luck?"

He gave a groan, "This is so wrong..."

"But, why does it feel so good?" He cooed before kissing Godric, making him stiffen before the red-head melted into the kiss as he was pulled into the bed between two snakes as he was quickly stripped of his clothes as they dived into pleasure. 

Rowena sighed as she made to leave as Helga smirked and wrapped her up in a tight hug.

"What are you planning?"

"Come on, it's been quite a long time since we had some naughty fun."

The black-haired woman blushed, "You plan on doing it here?"

Helga grinned, "Why stop? They are busy with each other."

Ravenclaw's blush turned deeper as she was kissed by Helga who quickly stripped her of her dress as Helga undid hers and tossed her away. 

Harry moaned as Godric and Salazar crammed their cocks inside of him, stretching him out in a way that he was sure it would be one of many sessions he would never forget. 

Helga smiled as she started to play with her cute Raven's pussy as she rode on her leg.

The room was filled with moans and the scent of sex, before quickly enough everyone came as the girls entered the bed and continued for several more rounds before they all collapsed, the bed was destroyed, but none of them cared as Helga, Rowena, and Godric all fell to sleep as Salazar gave Harry a lazy kiss. 

"You will do amazing things, my precious little snake."

"I will make you proud, I promise."

He purred, "I know you will," as the pair fell asleep in comfort and content.


[With Snape]

He raced out of the dining hall and holed himself in his office, locking it shut before diving for a bottle of alcohol, praying for the first time since he was a child that this was all a horrible dream.

[Present]

When he started on the second bottle of alcohol, his mind started to wander back to his horrid past. 

[Flashback]

Snape groaned as he woke up, pain ran through all of his muscles, especially his lower half before he started to tune into reality. 

"-Alright James, but only for an hour. Thank you for bringing Severus to my office for immediate help after he was attacked."

"No problem. I won't stay long, I just want to check in on him."

"Okay. Tell me if he wakes up."

"Of course." 

Then the sound of footsteps walked away before the curtains were opened just as her office door closed, leaving the two alone. James put a heavy notice-me-not spell and a silencing spell on the curtains, just as a safety precaution. 

"Hello, Snivellus. How was your first anal creampie with a werewolf?"

Severus just stared at him, "What the hell do you want?"

"Is that any way to speak to the person who just saved you?" He quipped as he crawled into bed with him, straddling his stomach. 

Severus paled, "No..."

James released a bit of his magic surrounding him and it showed a mimic collar connected around Snape's neck as he gave a wide grin, "Yes, indeed, Sev. You're mine now. My toy to use as I see fit."

Severus was trembling as James caressed his face, "It would be so easy to kill you. But I'll settle for humiliating you instead."

He couldn't help himself but snort, "As if you don't do enough of that already."

James gave a bit of a laugh before taking Severus' lips, making his eyes widen before he tried to wrestle his lips from him, but he was too weak. James started to grind into bandaged hips making tears spill down his cheeks. 

Finally, Potter released, staring at what he had made, "I will make you mine once you are healed and you will tell no one about it either."

"No!"

He coldly commented, "You have no choice, you're my pet, remember? Respond, Severus."

He felt himself nod, yes, making James lean over and peck him on the cheek, "Fuck you, Potter."

"Later," He smiled before he removed the spells and disappeared, leaving Snape alone with his swirling thoughts and disgust.


[Flashback: Two Months Later]

He grumbled as he tightened his nightrobe around his body as he made his way around the dreary castle, 'That bastard. Who does he think he is? I should be sleeping I have a test in the morning. I just hope it's quick.'

Snape let out a sigh and tried to find the closet that James pointed out to meet him in and finally found it after ten minutes. 

When he opened it, he sighed, knowing no one would be in there and pondered the thought of just leaving and going to bed, but knew he couldn't do that and he probably had Peter watching that he did. 

'Damn rat boy...'

He stepped in and closed the door.

"There Potter, I did your stupid little game, can I go back to my dorm now?"

He suddenly found himself restrained with his stomach to the wall, his arms and legs spread in the frog position. 

"Great...Ha, ha, Potter. Very funny, now let me go."

No one replied as he sighed, 'A time-lagged spell?'

Then he felt someone grip the back of his night robe and tear it off, exposing his bare back, "What the hell?"

"Silencio."

Snape felt his mouth shut with a click as his teeth met as he felt hands wandering all over his back before stopping at the curve of his ass. Then his underwear was torn away, leaving his ass exposed. 

A chuckle rang out as Snape tried to look behind him but it was too dark to see anything. 

He then heard another spell, "Adstringo."

Snape felt his entire asshole tightly clench, making him want to choke in pain, but no noise left his lips. 

He then felt a hard chest press against his back as a warm cock pressed against his hole before he felt someone blowing in his ear, "Let's enjoy ourselves."

The cock was then crammed inside of him, making a burning pain shoot up his spine, 'Fuck!'

He pulled out slowly before thrusting in hard and fast, the slapping of his ass against his attacker's pelvis rang in his ears as Severus could only take the pounding as tears ran down his cheeks, "Uh, ugh, your hole is the best. I'm so glad I learned this spell and I just love how you are trying to push me out."

Severus could only lean his cheek against the rough wall and prayed for it to be over as his assailant growled, "Fuck. Fuck, I'm cumming. I'm going to cum that tight hole of yours. Savor it."

A flood of hot and creamy liquid filled his ass, making Severus tense up as he felt heat fill him. 

He then felt him pull out before he felt his ass was slapped repeatedly, making more tears run down his face. Severus then the spell was released as he slid down the wall, pain lit up all of his nerves before he felt his attacker get on top of him before ramming his cock inside of him, fucking him again. His wrists were pinned to the ground as he felt himself be fucked like a bitch in heat. 

'Make it stop...I don't want to-' Severus tensed before he came in several spurts on the floor, making his attacker stop for a moment, "You came? From being forced upon. What a slut of a snake. It makes me want you more."

Severus shook his head, but his attacker didn't care as he growled, "Fuck, fuck, yes!" before he filled Severus again, his cock pulsing as he released streams of cum fill the warm, wet hole around him. 

Severus panted as he felt his body was roughly turned around and felt his mouth was taken as he was thrusted into for the third round, the squishing sounds of cum echoed around the closet as his nipples were pinched and pulled. 

"You should see how slutty you look."

Severus just continued to allow his tears to flow as his attacker continued for three more rounds and his stomach felt swollen from all the cum that was stuffed into him. 

A series of pants rang out before Severus felt the silencing spell removed as his attacker removed his cock from his ass before taking a forceful, wet kiss before he quickly shoving his cock into his mouth and told him, "Clean me off."

Severus could only comply before he removed his cock from his mouth as he felt a kiss on the side of his forehead, "Well, well, Snape, You have the perfect ass for fucking. But I can't really have you remove your treat from me just yet."

"P-potter?" He groaned 

He stated, "Adstringo."

Severus tensed up and let out a strangled shout as his asshole tightened again.

"The one and only," He smirked before he slapping his ass, "I can't wait to use you again."


[Flashback: Seven months later]

Severus was forced to meet with James who had Sirius tag along.

"What is it, Potter?" He snarled, before James snarled, "Kneel!"

Snape was forced on his knees as James sighed, "Oh Snape, when will you learn that you cannot win? You are mine until I decide to dispose of you. But I plan on having so much fun."

"Why is Black here?"

"Oh, Snivellous, it's because it's a part of the game. After all, you are his toy, that doesn't mean he can't share you."

He paled as he started to tremble as he pressed himself against the door before James pulled him close as Sirius pulled out a Gryffindor red set of lingerie with a pair of garters. 

"N-no. Please"

"Oh, look. He's begging," Sirius cooed 

"Strip. Now."

Severus trembled as removed all of his clothes as Sirius placed him in the lingerie as James pulled out multiple toys as Snape was mortified. A lacy corset wrapped around his stomach, stopping at his nipples, a red lacy thong, with matching garters. 

"It's not a bad look on you, Snape."

"Place your hands around your head."

Snape did as he was ordered and James put nipple clamps on him, then made him wear a ball gag. Sirius gave a wet suck on a dildo and crammed it inside of Snape's ass, making him squeak as James attached multiple anal beads to his balls before placing a cock ring around the base of his cock.

Severus looked completely mortified, his face was completely flushed as James said, "Walk."

He paled, but at the same time his cock twitched making Sirius grin, "The little slut likes it."

"Please...have mercy."

"Oh, how have the mighty have fallen. Let's play a game then. Walk around the castle, if you are to prevent from being caught, I will only play one game with you for the rest of this month."

He looked at him and nodded, before dismissing himself and went to do his embarrassing order. 

"Aw, James, really?"

"Now, Sirius, you know exactly what I have in mind. After all, the game lasts all night."

"Brilliant bastard."

"I know. Now, let us watch."

The pair made to watch Severus walk all around the campus, extremely uncomfortable, every movement gave him a twitch of pleasure as James pulled out a mini-remote, activating the beads making them buzz, nearly causing him to stumble. After finally exploring the entire castle, he was led back to the room with James and Sirius who clapped at him.

"Well, well, you did it. But the game is not over yet. All you need to do next is ride this!"

He removed a cloak covering a giant magical penis, that glowed a bright purple. 

"Ride it and amuse us, or we can fuck you until you go unconscious."

 Severus trembled before he clenched his fists and did as he was ordered, pressing his asshole on the tip before swallowing the entire length. 

"Fuck!"

"Do it, Severus."

He nodded and started to ride the cock, bouncing up and down as James and Sirius masturbate in front of him, before cumming all over him as James mentally ordered the cock to release, filling Severus up until he looked like he was pregnant with twins.

He collapsed on the floor as James walked over and picked him, enjoying his dazed glare, "Enjoy your month of Snivellous."

As Sirius and James left after cleaning themselves up, leaving Snape alone to bask in the unwanted pleasure.


[Flashback: The End of 6th Year]

Snape was restrained to the bed as James was pounding him from behind, "Oh poor Snivellous, losing your one last hope all because you couldn't get what you want. But calling her a mudblood is a bit too far, no?"

"I didn't mean it."

"Kind of late for takebacks. She's mine now, you tossed away your final chance, she would have chosen you if you didn't fuck up, but I have to thank you. After all, Lily Potter has such a nice ring to it."

Severus started to weep, "No..."

"Yes. Accept it. Now, allow me to show you my appreciation."

Snape could only scream as he fucked every possible way, leaving him unpleasantly warm and sticky.

James got dressed and released Snape who gave occasional twitches. 

"Maybe I'll bring Lily next time and fuck her in front of you or have her watch as I fuck you, I bet that will be a lot more interesting. Be good my little pet." 


[Present]

Snape wanted to puke before he heard a voice that buried deep inside himself purr, "It was so good..."

Snape snarled, "You! How did you get out of your hole? Get back and leave me alone!"

"But~, I want it... I want to be dominated. He's back, he's back and wants to punish me! I want to feel his cum down my throat and all over me."

Snape snarled, "No, I don't!"

"Yes, you do, I am you after all. The one you separated from your main self to protect your sanity, but it's about to come to an end."

"No, it won't. I won't surrender, especially to Potter of all people."

"You can and will...Can you imagine it, both father and son spit roasting us? As we are made into his toilet again?"

"I have no desire for that."

"Your mouth always says no, but your body is more honest. You're just aching to be filled, to be dominated, to be rut up against a hard wall like a bitch, to let everyone know how much of a whore you really are, especially when James fucked you against the large window just where a Quidditch practice was in full swing and all it would have taken was one look and you would be finished. Outstand as a fag and tossed out for consorting with a Gryffindor, you would have been ruined and you love it don't you? The shame of it all, you came so many times and he made you clean it up."

"SHUT UP!!" He roared, in his eyes widened.

Silence answered making him sigh in relief as he leaned against the cool door before he felt an orgasm well up inside as he creamed his pants, "Fuck, fuck!" He muffled as he bit into his arm.

He slouched down from the shame and started to weep.

'This cannot be happening. This cannot be happening!'


[Dining Hall]

Everyone was dismissed from the dining hall by the teachers, everyone had their own thoughts on the matter. 

The twins were pale and scared shitless as they never heard Arthur snap at them like that and it terrified them to their very core. The pair refused to each other as their minds swirled with what punishment their father was going to take out on their asses. 

Ginny raced to her dorm room and wailed into her mattress. 

'It's not fair! Daddy, how could you? Am I not your little angel? Don't I deserve Harry as my prince to carry me and bring me everything I want?'

Ron was scared as he fled into his dorm room and tried to bury himself underneath his dirty covers.

Hermione had to be floated to Poppy's office as she went into shock over what had just happened. 

Gryffindor, in its' entirety, was now completely in the shits.  

Ravenclaw was scared that Potter could do that to his old house and they came to the conclusion that staying out of his way was the best bet in order to stay safe. They did not want Harry did to Gryffindor to happen to them.

Fleur found herself intrigued, 'I should really apologize to him over what I said in the beginning. Well, he is good looking, it wouldn't be so bad to have him on my arm for a while. Possibly get something more out of it.'

Hufflepuff was both in awe and terrified over what just happened as it was the talk of the house. Cedric made the promise to make amends to Harry and wished that he got to speak to the younger boy sooner.

Slytherin was in pieces over what had just occurred and Draco made to confront Harry as soon as he could. 

'This madness has gone on long enough and soon everything will be back to normal.'

Harry could only grin as he looked at the mirror, Salazar had in his bedroom to watch over Hogwarts and smiled at the chaos he made. 

[Two Days Later]

Harry roamed the halls of the Hogwarts in the early morning and ran into Cedric. 

"Harry. I-I'm so sorry."

"Now, Cedric. What do you have to be mad about? After all, you are the true Hogwarts champion."

He looked at him sadly, "That still wasn't an excuse to not do anything. I just let...my entire house shit on you and you didn't deserve it. I should have stepped in and said something."

Harry just gave him a small smile, "So what are you saying?"

He bowed, "I'm so sorry, I ask, no-beg for your forgiveness."

"...I accept. At least you didn't chuck shit like the rest of them. That I can forgive you for, but it will take a while to get my trust. Can you accept that?"

"Yes. I just wish I came to you sooner."

Harry gave him a sweet smile and said, "I'll see you around, Cedric."

"Yeah, may the best person win."

"Of course," He waved as Cedric left with a slight bounce in his step. 

'Oh Ced...it would be so nice to see you underneath me as I ride you,' He sighed as he made his way through his day to prepare.

As he made his way to the library, he was confronted by Mcgonagall who said, "Mr. Potter."

He slowly lifted his head to glance at his ex-head of house, "Yes~," intentionally trailing off with a hiss, making her wince. 

"The Headmaster wants to talk with you."

"Ah, I wonder why? I mean, he refused to even look at me since the beginning. I wonder why he wants to speak with me now?"

Mcgonagall let out a sharp breath, "Mr. Potter, please follow me."

He just gave her a coy smile, "Very well."

As they walked, her eyes bored into him, but he refused to cow to her stare as they made their way to the Headmaster's office, where Albus gave Harry a grandfather-like stare of disappointment. 

"Thank you for bringing him, Mirvena. Please go back to your classes."

She nodded and made her way out of the office after giving one more glance to Harry.

The two were finally alone as Albus said, "I'm disappointed in you, Harry?"

He only raised an eyebrow in repsonse, "Really? What did I do? Other than put Snape in his place?"

"You should respect your elders."

"Yeah, my relatives were such a help with that. Moving on, anything else you want?"

Albus hid a twitch that desparetly wanted to show itself as he said, "Where did you go during the break?"

"Ah...There was a few loose ends back at Pivet Drive that needed to be taken care of, along with that I spent in a very warm, comfortable place."

"Do you have anything to say for yourself?"

"Nope. Can I leave or are you going to continue making that disappointed face which doesn't work on me?"

Albus stared at him for a moment before he sighed, "We will have another talk soon, Harry."

"It's Potter to you," He spat before he opened the door and left with a slam.

[Late Night]

Harry was taking a late night stroll, before he felt a wand pressed against the back of his neck, "Potter."

"Malfoy~. Where are your bookends?"

He pressed the tip harder against his neck and forced him into an empty room and against the wall, his stomach pressed against the wall. 

"Now, you will tell me everything I want to know."

"Oh, really?"

Malfoy gave a growl, "Yes, really! Now tell me, how did you do that prank with the founders during the ball?"

Harry gave a laugh, "That wasn't a prank, Malfoy."

"You think that I will buy that?"

"I don't care if you do, but I have other things in mind."

"You think you can, with my wand pressed against your neck?"

A blast of magic, blew Malfoy's wand to the opposite wall, embedding it into the wall. 

Harry gave a dark smirk, "Where was your wand again?"

Malfoy stepped back as Harry stepped forward, "I have a debt over you."

"What? No you don't!"

"Recall our first year, Malfoy with that fake duel challenge of yours. You swore to meet me there, but didn't, that leaves a stain on your honor, even if you don't have any. Can you imagine what your life would be if I expose that? You would be ruined, your father would have to disown you~."

Draco trembled as he growled, "What do you want from me?"

Harry's grin turned absolutely sadistic as he gave a dark laugh, "Many, many things. After all, we are going to have a lot of fun together. I call in the life debt on Draco Malfoy and you have to follow my commands the wall I interpret them, if you refuse, then I'll take your life."

Draco wanted to puke as he felt Harry's magic swirl around him as he cooed, "Accept it or die, Malfoy."

The pale blond trembled, "I-I accept."

The magic surrounded them, causing a glow to appear before it settled into a collar and chain around Draco's neck before fading entirely. 

"Now, what do you say?"

His lips curled in revulsion as he spat out, "M-master."

"Good boy~. Now, give your master a kiss."

Draco paled as his body complied with his order as they kissed, Harry wrapping his arms around him, pulling him closer. 

Harry grinned, "I'm going to have so much fun. You're going to be the perfect toy."

"I-I'm not a toy."

"Fine, honorless bastard, then."

Draco squawked with outrage, before it quickly turned into mortification when Harry tore off his Hogwarts robe and dragged him over the front to be bent over a teacher's desk.

"Stop it!"

"No," Harry pulled Draco's pants down exposing his pale arse before he started to spank him, making him yelp.

"You-Ah!" He yelped 

"Now, now, no cursing from my new toy unless you are begging me to fuck you harder."

He paled, as he looked at the cold smile on Harry's face as he tried to struggle, before Harry restrained him on the desk. 

*Smack!*

*Smack!*

*Smack!*

*Smack!*

*Smack!*

Draco felt tears well up put refused to let them fall as he clenched his fists. 

"Oh, Draco, your ass is the perfect cherry red," He cooed as pulled his asscheeks apart, "And your asshole is a perfect pink, untainted and twitching and its' all mine."

"What do you think you'-OOooh!" He bit into lower lip as he felt Harry cram his tongue inside of his ass, tasting him, before removing himself and pulled out his cock, "This is going to be sweet."

"You...bastard."

"Welcome to my world," He purred before he pulled himself back and shoved his cock inside of him, making him scream, before it dissolved into sobs as Harry groaned at his asshole trying to push him out. 

Harry pulled out, showing a bloodied cock, "So you were a virgin, I took your first time, you must be so proud."

"Bastard! You bastard! You'll pay for this."

"When I get to hell, but it will be a long time before that happens!" He grinned as he thrusted into him again and again as Draco could only gasp and pant, taking the pounding as it was only thing he could do. 

He could only whimper as he felt Harry's hot breath near his ear, "Oh, you are mine forever. Your tight ass is perfect for me."

Draco refused to look at him as he felt himself get hard as Harry pinched his nipples, twisting them as he pecked him on the cheek as he cooed, "I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum deep inside of you until your stomach is swollen."

"No! You can't!"

"I can and will!" He snarled as his thrusts grew harder and faster before he stopped and came inside making Draco give it a piful wail as Harry filled him. 

"No..."

Harry turned Draco around who tried to cover her face, only to have arms stretched above his head. 

"The first of many and I can go for hours."

Harry started to thrust again as Draco let out huffs and puffs as Harry ravaged him for hours, cumming inside each and everytime.

"Mea..." He whispered, making Draco cum as he clenched around Harry go gave several last thrusts emptying his balls as he placed a peck on his swollen stomach.

He then kissed Draco on the mouth, "I have so many things planned for us, my cute toy and it will be much longer than this."

Harry pulled out his cock and tightened his hole to prevent his cum from leaving its' new home.

Draco twitched in pleasure as Harry released him but before he left, he asked, "Why?"

"Because I love it. I can't wait for next time."

Draco was left alone in the empty classroom, basking in the pleasure as he shivered and wondered how the hell did he find himself in this position.

'Why? Why did it feel so good?'

After spending thirty minutes, staying in the same postion, he got dressed and made his way to Snape's office who tried to busy himself by grading, ergo failing Gryffindors, well ex-Gryffindors.

He knocked and Snape snarled, "Come in."

Draco stepped in and took a seat, "What is it, Draco?"

"Potter...attacked me."

His head snapped up as he looked at Draco's disheveled appearance and felt himself ground numb. 

"That bastard will get what's coming to him, but can I stay here? I really don't to be alone right now?"

"The couch..."

"Thank you."

Draco made his way to the couch and when Snape was sure he was asleep, he spelled the door shut with a notice-me-not and knelt infront of Draco and spelled him into a deep sleep. 

He stripped him of his clothes, exposing Draco's pale body covered in bite and kiss marks, his nipples were puffy from being sucked, his cock was still wet from cumming and the main factor was his giant swollen belly. 

Snape's eyes were glazed over as he placed him on his stomach with his ass in the air, his ass was red from the pounding, the ring of his anus was red and twitching. 

Snape felt his cock twitch in his pants as with one hand he fondled himself as he whispered, "Forgive me, Draco."

He then slammed his mouth on Draco's ass, being to suck all of the cum out of his ass as he jerked himself off furiously as Draco began to huff and puff like a wanton whore before he came soiling his couch. Snape pushed Draco's stomach flat to get out all the cum that was inside, cumming multiple times before he collapsed, sweating and panting as his hand and lower part of shirt and his pants were sticky. 

He cleaned himself up, before he quickly dressed Draco and had an elf taken to bed before he made his way to the shower to weep in peace. 

"What have I done?"


[With Arthur]

He was relaxing on the couch, still in his younger form as the door opened and Molly called, "I just made it back."

"I'm in the living room, Molly-wobbles~."

She made her way deeper into the house and saw Arthur who put down his newspaper and cooed, "Well, well, look who finally came home?"

"Arthur?"

"The one and only."

Molly stared at him shock over him using that appearance she hadn't seen in decades.

"Why are you like this? Are you willing for another round?"

"Actually, I've had enough of you and your bullshit now and forever. It doesn't help that your techniques are the equivalent of a dead fish. I'm leaving you."

"What? Why?"

"I know of all of your sins, Molly. Especially you cheating on me."

"What, but I never-"

"Don't lie to me," He coldly snapped

She whimpered as he continued, "Regardless, I know Percy, isn't mine along with Ron and Ginny and for that I am disowning them, but only after I deal with you. Considering that you need to be taught a lesson."

"L-lesson?" She stuttered

He pulled out a riding crop, making harsh snap fill the air as she ran, making him sigh, 'It's always a pleasure when they run.'

He then raced after her, as the house was filled to the brim with screaming and cold laughter.


Ending the story! I hope all of you enjoy this chapter and the next chapter will be a lot more interesting. All you have a wonderful day and those taking tests or finals this week or next week, I wish you the best of luck! You can do it!

~Kourtney_Uzu_Yato21!

Chapter 10: Corruption After Punishment

Chapter Text

[With Arthur]

She whimpered as he continued, "Regardless, I know Percy, isn't mine along with Ron and Ginny and for that, I am disowning them, but only after I deal with you. Considering that you need to be taught a lesson."

"L-lesson?" She stuttered

He pulled out a riding crop, making a harsh snap fill the air before she got up and ran, making him sigh, 'It's always a pleasure when they run.'

He then raced after her, as the house was filled to the brim with screaming and cold laughter.

[Present]

Molly slammed herself against the front door, trying her best to pry it open only to fail before she realized that she still had her wand. She brought it out only for her wand to be summoned into Arthur's awaiting hand with a grin on his face.

She tried to find another way out of the Burrow, but only found herself trapped at every turn as Arthur slowly stalked after her.

Once she found herself pressed against the wall, Arthur had enough of the chase and bound her in a tight knot of ropes before he levitated her and made his way down to the basement where he dropped her to the floor. 

She groaned before she gave him a glare as Arthur pulled off a sheet uncovering an old toy from the muggle world he found in one of his raids of an old warehouse that was going to be knocked down. 

A large polished construct built to look like a horse was now before Molly and she sucked in her breath before letting out a shaky sigh.

"Wha-what is that thing?"

He smiled at her, "This is what they call a wooden horse, some adults in the muggle world use it to spice up their sex life and it's something that I have been aching to use. Not on you personally, but I guess I have to settle for less at the moment."

Molly let out a squawk of outrage before he tore off his clothes which turned her outrage into fear as he stripped her bare. Once she was naked, with only small fragments stuck between herself and the tight ropes, he levitated her onto the horse, making her scream and wiggle around in protest.

"Dammit! Get me off this accursed thing!" She screeched

"No, it's too amusing seeing you wiggle around like the parasite you always were."

She paled as she stopped squirming and stared at him, "W-what do you mean, by that?"

He laughed as cracked her across the face with his riding crop, "You damn well know what I mean by that. And I have been meaning to do that for the longest of times. "

Molly screamed, "What are you going to do to me?!"

A cold smile settled on his lips, "What should have been done years ago. To finally put you in your damn place."

She paled as he lifted his riding crop and stuck her again and again, making vicious red welts bloom across her chest and stomach before he stopped and watched her writhed in agony as a sheen of sweat covered her entire body. 

"Damn you! Damn you!" She spat 

Arthur only hummed as he took out a leather flogger as he licked one of the straps, "Tell me what you know, Molly or I'll do worse than the riding crop."

She tried to spit on him only for it to fall on her chest, making him shake his head at her, "So uncouth, but it shows how revolting you truly are, Molly."

Before she could speak any more, Arthur silenced her before striking her across the face with the flogger turning her head to the side before he pulled out his wand and let out a series of shocking spells, making her squeal like a pig. Her screams only seemed to amuse Arthur more than he would have thought. 

He calmly stated over her screams, "Tell me what you know, Molly. Speak like the refined, dutiful witch you always proclaim yourself to be."

After five more seconds, he released the spell, allowing her few moments to collect herself, "Are you going to answer?"

Barely managing to steady her breathing, "Urgh, he wasn't supposed to know."

"Know what?"

"About...marrying Ginny. He was supposed to marry into our family, allowing us access to his fortune and the prestige that went with being the step-family of the Boy-who-lived. He's just a boy and it's completely obvious that he wouldn't survive against the D-Dark Lord so Albus came to me with an opportunity. When Harry came, I was supposed to introduce him to the correct platform which led to him being grateful and meeting Ron. After a few years, Harry would bond with Ginny who would keep him in the light and once they got into a relationship where she ends up pregnant with his child. It would allow Albus' plans to come into fruition with the fortune of the Potter family would be split between our family, the Order, and Albus."

Arthur stared at her for a long moment before he tossed his head back and cackled, "That's it? Really? In your big plan to get rich, you would rob an orphan blind, set him up to die, making sure his legacy lives on with the thieves who signed his death warrant. What would happen if he didn't die during the war? Would you claim he turned dark and cart him off to Azkaban to rot?"

Molly remained silent, giving Arthur his answer, "So, it's true. You really are something else. How revolting."

'But, this can be used to Harry's advantage.'

"Arthur..."

"Be silent, Molly. I'm taking my sons away, they will never be in your presence again, but don't worry. I'm not so heartless to leave you without a house, even if it is a dump."

Her eyes were wide as she stuttered, "B-but where are you g-going? What are you going to do?"

A dark grin lit up his face, "Well, I am going to live in my castle and for the second question, punishment. The twins need to learn their station, but you will not be a part of it. The rest of my sons will live in the luxury they should have been raised in if it wasn't for you."

She paled as she could only stare at him in disbelief, "You...had money."

"Of course, you greedy bitch. Do you think that I would ever have you live in luxury and comfort when you don't deserve it?"

She teared up as she whispered, "B-but I love you!"

He shook his head, "No you don't. You love sex and money. But, savor the shame. The divorce papers will be finalized today, you poor wretched thing. The bindings will be gone within five hours...possibly later."

He then turned and made his way through the house as he took everything of value, ignoring Molly's screams as he found multiple bags of gallons stored around the house making him shake his head at Molly.  He took one last look around the now barren house and with a smile, he slammed the door extra hard.

Molly screamed into the empty house, "Arthur! Arthur, dammit come back! You can't leave me like this! Please! I'm your wife! You love me, remember! Arthur!!!"

Arthur just smiled at Molly's screams muffled from behind the door and apparated away. 

[Weasley Castle]

The castle was massive and placed on the edge of Britain, he was so thankful he hid all his funds from Molly under a different surname as he slowly made his way to the front door. The family shield proudly rested on the door with the colors of burgundy and silver. On the upper left-hand corner of the shield was a pair of blades crossed over each other, connected with a silver ribbon while the lower right-hand corner had a leopard lying down with an ivy branch in its' mouth.

When he placed his hand on the shield, it caused the door to open. He stepped inside to find a slew of house elves waiting for his orders. 

Arthur dismissed them all with a wave of his hand as the door closed shut behind him. He made his way upstairs, as he made to look in a vanity mirror with a grin. Brushing his hands over his body, enjoying the feeling of not having to hide under an illusion anymore. 

He was so happy that his eldest sons took after him in looks. 

He let out a sigh, "Oh, my dear sons, don't worry. I'll make sure you live the life that you should have at the start. But my dear Fred and George, you need to be punished for your transgressions, but I wonder how I should do it and then let Harry corrupt them. Then I can take my sweet time with Charlie and Bill."

He took in a deep breath as he made to relax on his massive bed, the thought of fucking Harry again made him shiver as a large leer lit up his face. 

"Let us meet up soon, Harry."

[With Harry]

He grinned as he made his way around the castle before he bumped into Ernest Macmillan.

"H-harry?" He stuttered 

Harry frowned at the Hufflepuff before him and tilted his head, "Well, well, if it isn't Ernie? What's a matter? Do you need to poke fingers at me again?"

He gave a flinch as he bowed his head, "I'm sorry."

"Oh, I know you're sorry, but tell me what does that get me? Do you think that such a miserable apology will make me forgive you? Especially considering how you accused me and slandered my name twice?" 

Ernie started to tremble as he continued to look at his feet as Harry continued, "Tell me...I want an answer. I could easily destroy your family for the slander against me. Maybe I can use you as an example to show that I am not above punishing those who attack my name."

He whispered, "Please..."

"Please, what?" Harry cooed back

"I'll do anything! Please, don't ruin my family!" He sobbed, clutching his hands together

"Anything, huh?" Harry softly asked

"Yes!" 

Harry felt himself get hard before he closed his eyes, crossed his arms over his chest as he let out a sigh, "Well... There is one thing you can do for me."

He sniffled, "What? What is it?"

"Are you sure you are up for it?"

"Huh?"

Harry opened his eyes, grabbing Ernie's chin forcing him to look at him, "I said are you sure you are up for it?"

"Yes!"

"Good," He smiled before slamming his lips on Ernie's making him pale and freeze. 

After a minute, Ernie snapped out of his shock and pushed Harry away covering his mouth with his arm, "What the fuck are you doing?"

Harry blinked once, "A kiss, what else?"

"B-but, we are both guys!" He squeaked 

Harry tilted his head, "So?"

"So! I'm straight! And you're crazy!"

Harry gave a bit of a demented giggle as he took a step forward as Ernie took a step back, "I guess you can call me crazy, but it doesn't matter now. What you think of me doesn't matter because soon enough you won't even want to think about anything else other than what I want."

Ernie pulled out his wand, only for Harry to pluck it out of his grip and made it disappear making Ernie back up until he was forced against a wall, "W-what are you going to do to me?"

Harry nuzzled against him, his hard-on pressing into Ernie's crotch as he whispered, "I'm going to liberate you as I have been. But it will be a bit different from my own. I always thought you were a bit of bitch, let's see if you can take it like one."

"Oh, fuck no! Get away-" Harry slammed his lips on Ernie's silencing him as he struggled against him. 

Harry pinned Ernie completely against the wall, restraining his arms behind him as he tore open his shirt and pulled down his pants exposing the Hufflepuff's hard-on, Harry could only chuckle at Ernie's mortified face. 

He gave a soft purr, "Oh, that's a good-looking face."

"What do you want from me!"

Harry grinded himself against Ernie against as he said into his ear, "What I want is for you to become my toy, no-better yet, my toilet that I can dump my cum into as much as I want."

Ernie froze before he renewed his struggling as Harry sucked on his skin, making multiple marks as he shoved his fingers into Ernie's mouth getting them wet as he used the symbiote to keep him pinned to the wall, leaving his other hand free to stretch out his hole. When Harry felt they were wet enough, he tore them from his mouth as he crammed the wet digits into his hole. 

"H-Harry, please! Stop! Enough, please!"

"But we haven't even got to the best part yet~," He cooed as he made to thrust his fingers in and out as he collected a small amount of the symbiote before forcing it inside of Ernie's asshole, making him squeak. 

Harry manipulated the symbiote to find his prostate and manipulate it to his liking, the pleasure forced Ernie to cum again and again against Harry’s torso as the last Potter just enjoyed the Hufflepuff's face twisting in pleasure, his mind-melting to mush. 

Each orgasm made him a slave to his lust and thought of him panting and drooling to fill all his holes with cum made Harry fight to not tear off his pants and use Ernie to satisfy his lust...

'Well, not yet anyway.'

He laughed when he saw Ernie drooling and trembling barely hanging off him as he grinded his wet cock against his crotch as he whimpered, "Master...Master!"

"What are you?" Harry cooed 

He moaned, "I am your toilet. All my holes are for your use and whoever you want to use me."

Harry grinned as he purred, "Yes...Starting now you are going to be my little spy in the Hufflepuff house. Keep an eye on Cedric for me. Act normally until we are in private or unless I say so. I'll give you your first order after the second task."

He nodded, "Of course, Master."

"Good boy. I expect good results and if I do get them, I will give you a reward," He cooed with a caress of his cheek.

"Of course!" He said as Harry fixed his outfit to look like he wasn't just ravaged. 

Harry watched the boy disappear down the hall to do as he ordered.

He wrapped his arms around himself with a hum, 'Oh goodie, more spies. Especially since I gave him the new type that will make him nothing more than a toilet. Oh, I can't wait to see this entire castle fall to madness and decay it will be so good I'll probably cum from the ecstasy from it. 

He took in a deep breath that he let out with a sigh to calm himself down as he made to find Draco, 'Oh, little Draco. Where are you? I want to pound that warm, twitching hole of yours until you are lying in a pool of your own cum.'

As he left the area in a good mood, he ran into a sobbing Neville who immediately wrapped his arms around him and wept, "Harry! Harry, please forgive me!"

Harry stiffened as Neville continued to sob, now the first thought that ran through his mind would be to shove Neville off him and go off to find his little snake, but he shook it off. He pulled Neville close to him as he continued to sob as he felt a bit of pity and understanding for the Longbottom heir. He reminded him of himself, but weaker. 

They could have easily been twins from different mothers if Harry cowed to the Dursley's oppressive will every time and had no 'friends.' Neville, on the other hand, still had his family, but they ruined his confidence by trying to force him to be something he wasn’t. He had no one to turn to as everyone overlooked him which resulted in him being painfully shy, it made him weak...and malleable.

Harry nudged him, making him look up, "Follow me."

Neville removed himself from Harry and followed behind him where he led him into the restroom, locking the door behind him and placing a notice-me-not spell on the door so no one could interrupt them.

"Clean yourself up, Neville."

He did as he said and when he turned when he heard the tap running as he stripped himself of his tear-stained robe and hung it on one of the stall doors. 

Once the sound of running water stopped, he turned around to see Neville looking better, not as blotchy-faced as before as he had his head lowered. 

Harry crossed his arms, "Now, that you have calmed down a bit, explain to me what you wanted to say. And don't worry, no one will bother us so take your time."

Neville bit his lower lip before he slowly got to his knees and got into a prostrating position. Harry felt a shiver run down his spine as Neville softly said, "Heir Potter, as heir Longbottom, I sincerely apologize for my failures."

"And what failures have you committed, Neville?"

"For not standing beside you in your time of need. For not helping you reintegrate into the magical world when we first met. We are godbrothers and I should have been more assertive, I just couldn't." 

He tilted his head, "And why couldn't you?" 

Neville kept his head lowered, "I have no excuse, it's just Ron and Hermione pushed everyone away who tried to get close to you. I would just settle for being your friend, although I am a poor excuse of a friend. I can only beg for your forgiveness. I honestly wouldn't blame you if you hexed me. I'm so sorry."

Harry circled around before stopping behind Neville, "I see..."

"I'm willing to do anything you want to get your forgiveness, Harry."

A large leer fell on Harry's face as he placed a hand on Neville's shoulder, pulling him up to a sitting position and wrapped his arms around him. He felt heat pool down to the pit of his stomach as he whispered in his ear, "Oh I can think of several things, Neville. But, do you trust me?"

"Yes. I trust you."

"Good. Now, look at me."

Neville looked behind him only for Harry to pull him into a kiss, quickly deepening it as Neville was too shocked to move. He felt Harry’s hands trail down his body as his face flushed before Harry pulled away, allowing Neville the chance to breathe. 

"H-Harry?"

He just pulled Neville closer to him as he unbuttoned the top of his pants, "You said, you trusted me, correct?"

"Yes. I do."

"You will do as I say from now on, do you understand?"

"Y-yes."

Harry pressed his cheek against Neville’s own, "Hmm, with no hassle from you? You are that willing?"

Neville clenched his fists, "Yeah, I am. Anything you want."

"Good," He cooed as he took his lips again. 

Dark amusement filled him as he thought, 'Loyalty to the point of desperation. He will be a wonderful addition.'

After pulling away so he could breathe he kissed down his neck as he stripped off his shirt and allowed his hands to wander around his body as he shoved his hand down Neville's pants, grabbing his cock and started to jerk him off. 

Neville stiffened as Harry chuckled against his skin, "Well, it seems your body is very honest, Nev."

He thought that he was going to faint due to how hot he felt, "Oh, Harry."

“Oh~, Nev. Your cock is already this wet? Does it feel that good for me to jerk you off or is it the situation that arouses you?”

His face flushed as Harry laughed as he bit his earlobe before he made to pinch his left nipple, “It feels good, doesn’t it? Being touched like this.”

“H-Harry.”

“Answer me. It feels good, yes?” He cooed, giving his nipple a hard twist

“Yes!” He yelped

“Good. I love the fact that you are so honest and for that, you get to have your reward.”

“R-reward?” He stuttered

Harry grinned before he removed his hand from his nipple before he pulled his hand back before gave Neville’s ass a hard smack, making him squeak, causing a dollop of pre-cum to spurt out of his cock.

“Oh, you like that?”

Neville moaned as he squeezed his eyes shut, “You are such a pervert and it fits you so well. My dear godbrother.”

He started to thrust into Harry’s hand as he softly called out, “Harry, Harry! Please!”

“Please, what. Want me to make you cum? Is that what you want?”

“Yes, yes, please.”

Harry made to spank him repeatedly as Neville started to pant before his body stiffened and he came, painting his hand white as he leaned his trembling body against Harry’s body.

“What a look on your face, Nev. Look, all this cum is yours,” He smirked, pulling his soiled left hand.

Neville could only watch as Harry flicked out his tongue to taste a bit of his cum, making Neville’s cock to get hard once again.

“We are far from finished, Nev. I’m going to fuck you like a bitch in heat and you are going to enjoy every fucking second of it, do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good,” He then forced Neville’s face against the floor before pulling down his pants, exposing his bare ass to him as he made to finger him ready, stretching his hole until it was winking with want. Harry then pulled out his cock and pressed it against the hole before shoving himself inside.

Neville choked out, “Fuck! Fucking hell!”

Harry allowed Neville a bit of time to take in his size before he slowly pulled out before slamming inside again and again.

Harry gripped Neville’s asscheeks, his nails nearly causing bloody crescents to appear, “Moan as loud as you want, dear godbrother.”

Neville let himself be fucked as Harry used him as a cocksleeve, thrusting inside of him repeatedly, making him cum as the pleasure made his mind numb. After the third round, Harry came inside of him with a groan and a massive grin as he gave Neville’s ass another slap.

“Such a perfect, chubby ass, Nev. Tell me, do you enjoy being fucked, huh? Do you enjoy being a bitch for your dear godbrother?!”

“Yes! Yes, I do!”

“Good~.”

Harry glanced at the growing puddle of cum underneath them, “You made such a mess on the floor.”

“Yes.”

“Did you enjoy it, you pervert?”

“Yes. I liked it.”

“No, you don’t like it. You love it, don’t you?”

“I’m glad you are so honest. But tell me do you want something more?”

“Yes.”

“Do you want to make those who discarded you pay?”

“Yes.”

“Do you want to prove them wrong?”

“Yes.”

“Good. I’ll give you exactly what you want,” He grinned before he thrusted inside of Neville’s wet hole with rapid succession.

“Yes!”

He tried to match Harry’s thrusts to reach deeper inside of him, his eyes were hazy, his lust was at the forefront of his mind as he let out an unconscious whimper, “Don’t abandon me…”

Harry pulled Neville against him, pinching his nipples as he gave long, deep strokes, “Of course not. You will be mine, no, you are mine! Mine forever, do you accept that?”

“Yes, please!”

Harry fucked him with a vengeance before came inside with a shout as Neville slumped down on the floor as his body twitched and pulsed with heat as he felt Harry’s cock pulse inside of him as his cum filled his asshole. Neville felt fuller than he ever felt before as Harry gave his ass a hard slap.

He pulled Neville up to a sitting position, his cock was still inside, keeping them connected as he whispered, “I’ll make you bigger, I can’t wait to see how big you will get.”

“Yes, I’ll make you proud!”

Harry caressed his body as he cooed, “I know you will.”

He then pulled his cock out of Neville’s hole and allowed him to collapse to the floor, twitching with his face filled with pleasure as Harry cleaned himself up. Before he cupped his hands and formed a symbiote snake.

He showed it to Neville who grinned as he sat up and spread his cum-filled hole open as he said, “Harry please.”

“How could I say no to such a face?” He purred

He allowed the snake to fall off his form and slither towards Neville before it started to thrust inside, causing him to moan and pant before it settled inside.

“Harry, I-I am at your disposal.”

Harry smiled before he took Neville’s lips, “I know and I can’t wait to see how big you can get. But keep a low profile, for now, dear Nev. The fun has just begun.”

Neville gave a large smile as Harry left first, leaving Neville to bask in his pleasure as he softly whispered, “Two more on my side.”

Then as he passed the twins who were shakily walking down the hall together, looking around anxiously, his smile took on a demented twist, ‘And two more to go.’


It was supposed to be longer, but I'm just going to end it here so I can finish the next chapter possibly within the next couple of hours. Sorry for the long wait. I plan on having a lot more fun with chapter after the next update, something about a dear blond snake and his godfather. 

Kourtney_Uzu_Yato21!

Chapter 11: The 2nd Task & Dear Toys

Chapter Text

[Evening]

Everyone that once resided under the Gryffindor banner prepared to go to sleep. Thankfully, the teachers managed to find a way for all of them to have a dorm to reside in until they found a more permanent solution. It was far from the warmth and comfort of the Gryffindor tower, but it suited them for now until they could get all the unhoused students back under the safety of Gryffindor prestige once again. 

As people rested on their sleeping bags, the twins have huddled in their own private section away from everyone else and they were about to turn in before a hard knock on the dorm room door, startling several of them out of their near dreamy haze. 

An older male student opened it and it was Katie Bell who looked like she had seen better days. 

"What is it?"

"Are Fred and George in?"

"Yeah. Hold on a minute," He turned towards the dorm and shouted, "Fred, George! Get your asses over here!"

The sound of shuffling could barely be heard over the low displeased mutterings of the people around them as Fred and George came forward. 

"You called?" George snarked

"Katie? Why are you here?" Fred quipped

"McGonagall wants you in her office for something."

They both asked, "What for?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "She didn't tell me. Just that it was important and you need to get up there immediately."

Fred looked at his twin who just shrugged, "Alright, let's go."

They made their way past them as the two older students went back inside their dorms. The pair made their way up the path they walked countless times before and they knocked. 

A stiff-sounding "Come in," rang out, making them open the door, step in and close it behind them with a near-silent click. 

George asked, "Why are we here, Professor?"

Then Fred saw another person was sitting and tugged George back a bit, "Oh, sorry."

The young man just stared at the pair of them for a moment, "It's not surprising that both of you didn't recognize me immediately."

The two boys stiffened as they recognized that voice, "Dad?"

"Yes, it's me. Now, are you going to accept your punishment with grace or would the both of you prefer that I do it tomorrow in front of everyone?"

They shook their heads, "N-no. We can do it now."

He stood up from his chair, towering over them, making them feel smaller than they ever felt in years. None of the scoldings they experienced from Molly could be compared to how they felt now and the pair knew they stepped in it. 

Arthur gestured to the door with his head, "Come along then."

He opened the door for them as they stepped out but before he left he turned towards McGonagall and said, "They will return to their dorm late, so don't wait up for them."

Before she could speak, he closed the door with a firm slam, leaving her alone in her Spartan-like office. She knew better than to impede on family punishments, especially if they are justified despite how she felt about it. She shook her head and tried to keep her mind off the situation she found herself in. She decided to finish her tea and turn in early and hope that the morning made more sense.

[With Arthur]

As he led the twins further and further away from McGonagall's office, the more dread they felt. It covered them like a mist during a foggy morning and it made him ache with want. Soon, the group now in front of an abandoned classroom and he opened the door. 

"Get inside."

They rushed in and he locked the door behind him, placing a do-not-disturb spell on the doorknob before he made his way towards the front desk, propped himself against it and said, "Kneel on the floor in front of me."

They did as he asked as he closed his eyes as he let the tension slowly build. After he decided he had enough of that he spoke, "You have no idea how ashamed I am of you two. Despite what your mother says, I know both of you are brilliant, bright young men that can make it far in life. Not everything has to do with being a Ministry worker. However, what hurts me is that you would willingly destroy someone else's property, especially the property of Harry's who has been nothing but kind to our family, especially the two of you he thought to be his brothers in everything but blood."

He watched them keep their heads down, their bodies were tense as he continued, "I thought rather long and hard about your punishments and to be fair, I would have pulled the both of you out and had you be placed under your great Aunt to complete the rest of your education."

They stiffened, fisting the cloth of their pajama bottoms, with white-knuckled fists. 

"However, when Harry visited me, he asked me to be...more lenient with your punishment than I would have liked, but to make sure you paid for destroying his father's cloak. So, I suggest after I finish here you are to thank him and apologize in private. And if he wants you to apologize to him in public you are to do so."

The twins glanced at each other from the corner of their eyes before Arthur said, "Look at me."

They looked up at him as he stated, "Do you understand what I just said?"

"Yes, Dad."

"And what will you do?"

"We will apologize to him privately."

"And we will make it known to him that we are truly sorry. And if he wants us to apologize publicly we will do so."

"Good. Now, both of you will experience thirty swats each. You are forbidden from doing pranks for the rest of your time here at Hogwarts and I expect at least eight Owls or there will be Hell to pay. I know you may think I am being unfair, but I could easily be a lot worse."

"We know..." Fred whispered

George nodded, "We're sorry."

Arthur sighed, "I know you are, but you both need to understand that sorry just doesn't cut it. Now, Fred. Come here. George, turn and face the wall. I'll call you up when I finish with your brother."

They did as he asked and he said, "Pull down your pants, Fred and lean over my lap."

Fred's face flushed as he shakily undid the tie around his pants and pulled them down before making his way over to Arthur who quickly pulled down his boxers, exposing himself as he leaned him over his lap.

Arthur raised his hand before he brought it down on his backside, causing a harsh smack to ring out through the room making Fred let out a squeak of pain. 

"That's one, Fred. Don't tense up or else it will feel worse."

"It hurts..." He whimpered

"It's supposed to."

*Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!*

"How many were those Fred?"

"T-ten!"

"Good. Remember to keep count or I have to start over."

"O-okay..."

*Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!*

"How many so far?"

"Twenty..." He gritted out, trying his best not to tense up.

"Good."

*Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!*

Fred felt his world shift as Arthur place him upright and pulled up his boxers and his pajama bottoms. Fred just looked straight passed Arthur's now soft gaze from mortification, his legs felt weak and his ass hurt so much. He had tears running down his cheeks from holding in the will to yelp. 

Arthur looked passed him and towards the trembling back of his other son who was trying his best not to let his shaking show. 

He lowly called out, "George, it's your turn."

He flinched before he removed himself from the corner and made his way towards him as the brothers switched places. 

George was tense as he kept his head low as he removed his pajama bottoms and boxers and laid across his lap. 

"Remember to keep count, George."

"Yes..."

Arthur raised his hand and repeated the same process.

*Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!*

"How many, George?"

"Ten. Oh, Merlin..."

*Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!*

*How many?*

"T-twenty..."

"Ten more, please relax George..."

He gave a bit of a choked sob before nodding that he would try. 

*Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!*

After placing him upright and pulling up his boxers and pajama bottoms, "Fred come here and stand beside your brother."

Fred did as he asked, nearly tripping over his own two feet as he stood shoulder to shoulder with his twin as they looked down.

After letting them stew for a moment, he quipped, "How do you feel now? Humiliated? Hurt?"

They both slowly nodded as they kept their heads down.

"This was how Harry felt for weeks when everyone turned on him. But you two will only experience this pain for several days but the humiliation hurts a lot worse than physical pain doesn't it?"

They nodded again as Arthur could see tears running down their cheeks, "We're sorry."

He pulled them close in a makeshift three-way hug as he looked at both of them, "I know you are."

He pecked them both on the foreheads before he unlocked the door and watched them until they were out of sight. He turned to exit the castle only to run into Harry who gave him a small grin. 

His eyes widened as he saw the teen slightly gesture with his head towards the shadows where he followed him. Once they were out of the sight of the frames that surrounded the castle, Harry grinded himself against Arthur as they began to make out.

After they parted for air, he whispered, "Harry..."

"Hello, my beloved Arthur."

"The twins are ready for whatever you have planned for them."

"What did you do to them?"

"Spanking and scolding for the most part, other than a tiny peck that will make them more submissive to you."

"Oh really, now? It seems that I have awakened your fondness for that sort of play. Not that I'm complaining," He grinned

"I guess you just awoke something inside of me that just needs to be sated," He cooed, grabbing Harry's ass and giving it a firm squeeze.

Harry nuzzled into him, "And it's such a pleasure to do so. Now, I need you to keep someone company for me."

"And that would be?"

"Sirius Black, my godfather and I want you to find a way to get his innocence proven."

"Understood and I will do just that after I finish with punishing Ron and Ginny."

"I'm sure that will be amusing, you plan on disowning them. Aren't you?"

"Why of course. They deserve nothing less. But before I leave," He pulled out a bag and handed it to him, "This was all the money that Molly stashed away, I made her confess that her, Albus, and the Order planned on either killing you or sentencing you to prison whether you defeated the Dark Lord or not so they can have your fortune along with getting you to marry or impregnate Ginny before your death."

A sneer fell on his lips, "Disgusting..."

"I'm aware, but-" Harry silenced him with a kiss, "But I'm glad you were able to warn me. Just do one thing for me."

"Which would be?"

"Make sure they are left weeping by the end of it."

"Of course."

After one last kiss, they went their separate ways. Harry could only grin as he slowly made his way up one of the countless secret passageways that Hogwarts had in store and snuck his way into the Ravenclaw common room and waited amongst the shadows as he watched the scenery around him.

The dirty blonde noticed him after a moment and gave a slight nod of acknowledgment as time slowly passed one by one each Raven made their way into their dorms to sleep until it was just herself and Harry. He quickly placed a notice-me-not around the area before he made his way towards her and she stood up to greet him, he kissed her, tongue and all before they pulled away from each other.

"Hello."

"Hello, dear," He cooed as he pulled her down on the couch with her on his lap.

"What have you been up too since the train? It's been a while, hasn't it?" She smiled, caressing his cheek.

He pecked the top of her forehead, "Oh, it has. My sincerest apologies for allowing you to curl up in a cold bed."

"The thoughts of the havoc you are going to unleash on Hogwarts keeps me warm at night."

"Good to know. But I have to say I've been rather naughty."

"And who is on our side now?" She quipped, now straddling him.

"Well, Ernie for one."

"Really? Ernie?"

"You really didn't expect him, did you?"

"No, no I wasn't especially since he has trashed your name twice."

"Well, he's not exactly like you or me. He's more of a submissive spy that get rewards by being a toilet."

"A toilet, you-"

"I twisted his mind from pleasure, but I didn't fuck him, well not yet. He's our spy in the Hufflepuff house."

"Interesting. Who else? Also, did you get Draco?"

A large malicious grin lit up his face, "Of course I did, but I want to savor breaking him and you know a wonderful thing? Snape is just begging to be broken in."

"So you plan on going after the most hated teacher in Hogwarts? You are just all types of twisted, aren't you?"

He fondled her tits through her shirt, "As if you don't enjoy it."

"Oh, I do. Who else?" She grinned 

"Hm... Neville. I couldn't really help myself. He has something to prove and I know he won't disappoint, after all, I gave him a bit of incentive. And the Weasley twins, I...have plans for those two."

"They won't be able to walk straight for a month when you get through with them."

"Well, you know me. Now tell me, about your side. What's going on?"

She sighed, "Everyone here is anxious and tense due to what you did against the now ex-Gryffindors and you defanging Snape. I have to say great work for that, the negative infinity was so terrible that it caused Granger to knock herself out into a coma, you actually caused her brain to melt."

He gave a full-bellied laugh, "She deserves nothing less. I hope she gets a violent headache that lasts weeks."

"Hopefully so, but knowing just a bit about her, she will be hellbent on getting the ex-Gryffindors to be Gryffindors again so she may confront you when she wakes up again. Along with the rest of the ex-Gryffindors, they know they have to be careful, although some of them may try to gang up on you to get their house back."

"Trust me, they will not get far."

"Although I have to say the rest of the houses and the competing schools will be wary of you for what you did. Surprise, surprise, but the Ravens will not be a problem."

"Good to know."

"I can't wait to see what you do next," She smiled as she nuzzled into him.


[Tomorrow]

The morning started off as normal as a start of Hogwarts could be, but the tension was still in the background. Fred and George were still in a time out as they were still smarting from Arthur's punishment. 

Ron and Ginny were scared shitless as they knew that Arthur got to the twins last night and that their asses were next. They dragged themselves to the dining hall and it was the first time Ron could recall that he wanted to skip breakfast. As people began to eat, the doors slammed open and Arthur came in and spoke, "Ronald, Ginevra."

The two shivered and paled to nearly translucent as they knew that voice anywhere. 

It was their father, he had come for them. 

Ron had enough and tried to run only for Arthur to shake his head and paralyzed him and looked at Ginny, "Are you going to run as well?"

She shook her head and slowly dragged her way towards him as he summoned Ron towards him and unfroze him, making him fall to the ground in a heap before he coldly said, "Once again you disappoint me. I thought you would actually have a sense of pride, but I knew that I was asking too much of you. Now, let's get this over with."

Albus spoke up, "Arthur, I would like to interject with my-"

"Albus. You may be my elder, but you are not responsible for my family. They committed a heinous wrong and have to answer for that. Please do not interfere, this miserable situation is horrible enough with you trying to vouch for them. Do not make me drag out their sins in front of their classmates or you will leave me with little choice to do so."

He was shocked silent as Arthur took his silence as an answer before dragging both Ron and Ginny away, despite their extreme reluctance to be anywhere near him before the doors shut behind them. 

The hall exploded into multiple conversations as they wondered what Arthur was going to do to them along with his physical changes.

[With Arthur]

He took them to an abandoned classroom, a different one from where he took the twins and had them kneel down before him.

"You both have no idea how much you disgust me right now. You Ronald and damn jealousy as landed in a pile of shit that I'm not sure you can ever get yourself out of. You tossed away a perfectly good friendship with someone who would have gone through Hell and back for you. Harry relied on you and you spat in his face, mocked him, and abandoned him like a piece of garbage when things didn't go your way. Just because he wasn't raised in the magical world doesn't make you superior to him or allow you to toss him away as you please. The worst thing about this situation is that you tried to take him back when he showed that he was worthy of your...friendship. Which used to be worth all the gold in Gringotts to him, but now it's lower than shit, I wouldn't be surprised if he ranked you along the lines of Malfoy at this point."

Ron felt something snap as he yelled, "I'm nothing like that bastard!" 

Arthur gave him a hard stare that deflated him like a balloon, "Really? You aren't? Because your thinking is just like them. Since when did you think it was okay to abandon someone on a whim? Not because you knew he cheated, you didn't. He didn't cheat at all and when he showed his worth you tried to slide back into his life as if you didn't spend weeks dragging his name through the mud? Do you have any sense of shame at all?!"

Ron kept his head down, his face was completely flushed to the point that if he got any redder, his head would have exploded. 

Arthur looked at his shaken form before shaking his head and he turned to Ginny, making her violently flinch, "Now you."

She gulped as he spoke, "I thought you were smarter than this. I thought that you would at least speak up for him considering at least with your crush on him, he would be grateful along with the fact that he saved you from certain death no less."

Ginny bowed low, "I know, I'm so sorry."

"Well, sorry just doesn't cut it. I should have nipped this bud of Molly stuffing the idea of you marrying Harry and all the Harry Potter books detailing him as a white knight ready to sweep you off your feet. I should have ripped it out of your mind sooner, but it's too late for that now. Harry Potter is a teenager, just like you and your siblings but unlike you, he lost his parents. He had to go through many things on his own, things that I'm sure that would cause you to whimper and collapse. You thought of marrying him, but due to your actions, you practically shut the door on that future or even getting Harry's friendship for that matter."

She burst into tears, "There must be something that I can-"

He crossed his arms over his chest, "What can you do Ginny? You allowed him to be pushed away and isolated. You could have gone to him in private and help him. You could have supported him in one of the darkest times in his life where he was isolated on all fronts. You could have told off your brother for being a daft prat and tell him to cool his temperament but you didn't. The fault lies with you along with Ronald for running his damn mouth and the twins not doing anything about either Ron or Harry."

He sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose, "Due to this situation, you placed me in a very bad position and it's only because of Harry's mercy that the name Weasley isn't connected permanently to traitor. But now, I have to do what is right, even if I may not like it."

She felt her stomach sink to her thighs, "W-what do you mean by that?"

He gave her a blank stare, making her pale, "No. No, Daddy! You can't! I love you, please don't!"

"What? What is it?!" Ron asked

She snarled at him, her eyes burning with tears, "He's going to disown us, you daft prat!"

"What?! You can't do that?"

"Oh yes, I can. The shame you brought on this family is too much to be forgiven with just mere punishments and lectures, not unlike the twins who will make amends in time. Before you say I can't, I can and will."  

She croaked out, "But isn't there anything we can do?"

"Ginny, you turned your back on someone who you owe a life debt that is so large that you need to defeat Voldemort himself to top it? That debt needs to be repaid along with your sin of not standing beside the one who nearly died to save you no less, the only other way would be Harry either accepting you like a piece of cattle, not even a person or you can hope that your death will sooth the stain your sin you committed against him."

She felt despair echo through her very being as she just allowed herself to sob.

Arthur then turned to him, "Ron, you shamed his name repeatedly and even tried to slink back into his good graces with nothing but a shit apology and trying to sweep everything you have said and done under the rug. There's nothing that can be done."

Ginny just kept weeping as she softly pleaded with him not go through with it as Ron felt his eyes burn before Arthur spoke once more, "Ginevra Molly Weasley and Ronald Bilius Weasley due to the grievous sins you have committed, I Arthur Weasley wipe you from my family, strip you of my blood and my magic and forbid you from having any connection to the name Weasley. You are now bastards, so mote it be."

Ron and Ginny screamed as they were stripped of their family magic, along with their signature red hair color and freckles, they were white-washed and cast out. They were bastards, now the lowest of the low. 

He said in a cold, formal tone, "You are now Ronald No-Name and Ginvera No-Name."

He then left them to weep and cry in privacy over being disowned as he let out a breath before he saw Harry who blew him a kiss before leaving. He smiled before leaving the castle without a backward glance.

After that, the next three days were a hectic blur, people were preparing for the next task while Harry was just amusing himself with the chaos along with those who were now on his side. 

Hermione returned to the land of the consciousness and made it her mission to reside under Gryffindor once again. While others tried to get a re-sorting, they failed due to the Hat acting under the will of the Founders, it didn't matter how much they pleaded or threatened, the Hat still wouldn't sort them to a different house. They were no Gryffindors in this castle until possibly next year. 

The bushy-haired witch was driving herself mad as she couldn't find anything in the library that could help her as this situation was completely new, rarely anyone got the negative infinity and looking at that retched symbol on her house cup made her sick to her stomach. She knew there had to be some way to get her house back before she realized that Harry was the only one who could help her.

But he made his mission to avoid her and all ex-Lions at all costs considering that he didn't need to go to class due to his status of being a champion, he could come and go as he pleased. He was just always out of reach or out of sight.

Ginny was broken over her situation, she was mocked and jeered at for being disowned which spread around the public like wildfire. She had to watch her back constantly, she could have her head cracked open like an egg and no one would raise up a stink about it. She couldn't even contact her now ex-brothers for help as they had to avoid her and pretend that she didn't exist. She just sent a letter to her mom and hoped that she had an answer to this horrible situation. 

She decided to keep calm and wait after the second day of this hell she now found herself in. She would take note of every single slight committed against her and once she managed to snag Harry, all this abuse towards her will end. She would make everyone pay for what they were doing and once they were finally married, she would make sure Arthur regretted disowning her.

Ron now knew what it felt like to be on the wrong side of Harry's fame and he loathed every second of it. He couldn't even make the prat pay as he refused to acknowledge him and hoped he met his end soon. 

Viktor just watched the madness at Hogwarts with a critical eye and wondered what would happen next.

Cedric kept on training and preparing for the upcoming task, and when he went to talk to Harry about it, he just smiled and told him that he knew, which was good enough for him. The pair went their separate ways and hoped for the best champion to win.

Fleur kept her eye on Harry and planned to make him hers. Besides, he would forgive her just like all the rest did anyway. It’s not like he would ever say no to her.


[February 24th, 1995]

The Second Task arrived, Embrace your Loved Ones

The previous points from the first task. 

Harry Potter – 46 Points [Taking out the Dragon with one spell] 1st Place

Cedric Diggory – 44 Points [Taking Damage after retrieving the egg] 2nd Place

Fleur Delcour – 41 Points [Taking Damage after retrieving the egg] 3rd Place

Viktor Krum – 31 Points [Damaging the Dragon and her clutch of eggs] 4th Place

Everyone was lined up at the edge of the lake in a bathing suit in the dead of winter. Harry knew Cedric and Viktor was trying their best not to look like they were freezing their balls off and Fleur just looked uncomfortable as she stared at the lake. 

Harry just pulled out his wand and faked a warming charm, which was quickly mimicked by Cedric and Viktor as they just waited for the damn task to begin so they can get back inside.

"All of you have an hour to retrieve your captive!"

Then a cannon noise rang out through the air and everyone dived into the lake with the help of their magic and soon enough Harry reached the merpeople village first and found where everyone was held.

Ron No-Name

Hermione Granger

Cho Chang

Gabrielle Delacour

He rolled his eyes at seeing Ron, restrained below the water, 'Stupid old man and your hard-on for forgiveness.'

He made his way to Fleur's sister, although the merpeople tried to drown her before he scared them off and he made his way to the surface, passing by Cedric who he nodded into the correct direction before Viktor sped past him with Fleur nowhere to be seen. 

Harry broke free from the surface and trudged out of the freezing water as he felt the small body of the youngest Delacour trembling like a leaf before he pulled out his wand, dried her and warmed her up and held her close to him, making her nuzzle into him. 

She looked up at him, "T-thank you."

He smiled at her, "No problem."

As he sent her with Poppy, ignoring her when she tried to take him with her, Fleur flopped out of the water, bleeding and wincing as she looked like she just got out of a brawl with the merpeople as Cedric came out behind her, carrying Chang on his back while Viktor had Hermione propped over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. 

Harry smiled at Cedric who gave him a nod of thanks as everyone made to get warm before they got sick.

The only one left remaining underwater was Ronald who had to be saved by Albus. 

The points received from the task:

Harry Potter - 37 points [Reached the surface first; rescuing the wrong captive and leaving true captive behind]

Cedric Diggory - 45 points [Reached the surface third; rescuing the correct captive]

Viktor Krum - 40 points [Reached the surface last; rescuing the correct captive but was injured in the process]

Fleur Delcour -  0 points [Reached the surface second; unable to complete the task, injuried]

After Harry got dry and dressed in a set of comfortable clothes, Fleur called out to him, "Monsieur Potter!"

He stopped and turned around to face Fleur who just got healed from the task and she smiled at him, "I want to thank you for saving my sister and I apologize for my actions earlier in the year. I will do anything to make up for my horrible actions," She grinned, letting out a bit of her allure.

Harry stared at her for a moment as he recalled her cold, acidic sneering words from her from when he was chosen to compete and when he had to escape from people that tried to get him to confess. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and sighed. 

"I am far from interested, Delacour and the fact that you have to use your allure to get me to accept your proposal proves that beauty is skin deep."

She was so shocked that she couldn't even speak as he left her standing there like a loon. 


[Grimmauld's Place #12]

Sirius was relaxing among the silence of his house before he heard a series of light knocks on the door. 

He scowled as he readied his wand, 'Remus, you better give a damn good excuse and it better not be anything related to Albus or I'll make your last days on this Earth a preview to the seventh circle of Hell.'

He made his way downstairs and slowly opened the door only to see a face he hadn't in years. 

"Ghost?"

Arthur smiled, "The very same. We have a lot to discuss, Sirius. Especially about our dear Harry."

Sirius recognized the dark tint surrounding him which caused him to smile as he stepped aside, "Make yourself at home."

Arthur stepped in and the door closed behind him, leaving the two alone with each other.


[Late Evening]

Harry slowly made his way around the castle to clear his head, before the thought of his father's favorite toy fluttered to the front of his mind which made him grin, 'Let me pay him a visit.'

He descended to the lower levels of Hogwarts and he quickly found Snape's office and silently snuck inside, unnoticed by the lone occupant sitting at his desk, filling out paperwork. Then Harry slammed the door shut, startling him before a sneer fell on his face. 

"Potter..."

Harry tutted, "Now, now, that's no way to speak to me. The son of your most hated enemy, your archrival and master."

"He's not my master and neither are you."

"Oh really?" He cooed as he made his way forward, standing in front of his desk, "Then why does your heart race when I get near and why do you derive such pleasure in putting me down? But, it doesn't satisfy you in the same way my father does when he puts you in your place. On your knees waiting for your next fix of cum and shame-laced pleasure."

Snape's sneer only deepened as Harry continued, "How he took you whenever he wanted, cramming his cock deep inside of you as he violates you again and again with his cum and how you love it. You desire it with a violent urge, I bet you try so hard to deny it but that wonderful desire to submit like you constantly have to your worst enemy is something that will always be there ingrained in your mind and body."

He clenched his fists as he bared his teeth, making Harry tut at him as he took a seat before Snape on his desk.

"Now, now, you should know better than to bare those fangs of yours. It seems you suffer from a lack of proper discipline, but it will soon melt away, just like your will to deny me."

"I'll never give into you, Potter."

A twisted smile already settled on his lips as he nudged Snape's hard cock with his shoe, "Are you sure?"

He leaned in close as he stripped off his uniform as Severus watched every movement, what came off first was his robe, then it was his shirt before he undid his belt and pants and pulled out his cock. 

As he slowly rubbed a thumb over the slit of his cock, he cooed, "Tell me, Snape. What do you want first? I want to see how the ex-Slytherin's Head uses his tongue. I want it down my throat until I can barely breathe or perhaps you want to suck on my balls and have my cum paint your hair white?"

He pulled Snape closer by his robe, their lips were nearly touching as he whispered, "Well?"

Smoldering green eyes met hazy black ones, as Snape licked his lips and as quick as a snake Harry kissed him, catching his tongue in his mouth and sucked the long, wet appendage deep inside of him with a moan as he pulled Snape on top of him on his desk.

He grinded under him for a moment before Severus forced himself out of his grip, "No!"

Harry giggled as he sat up again, "It seems that you have a bit of fight left in you. Good, this makes it fun."

"You will never get away with this, Potter. You will be put down like the wretched dog you are."

"Now, that won't happen. Besides, you are barely standing, I can see your cock twitching like mad in your pants. Do you really expect to deny me in your state? Your body desires it, the will to submit to me. But I'll give you a little treat first, I am giving and I want to see what you can do."

Snape gulped as he tried to move his body, to flee but he couldn't budge an inch, his eyes were completely glued on Harry's form as he removed the rest of his clothes, spread his legs open, positioned himself to the perfect position and stretched his asshole just a little bit which caused Snape to stumble and kneel before his desk. 

"Come here, Snape. On your hands and knees."

Snape did as he was ordered and Harry said, "Prepare me with your mouth."

Harry watched with delight as Snape inched his way closer as he opened his mouth, sticking out tongue to trace the outer ring of his twitching hole, before probing his hole lightly with his tongue before Harry grabbed a fistful of his hair. 

"Deeper. Fuck me deeper with your tongue, Severus."

He then did as he ordered as he made to thrust in and out with his tongue, exploring as far as he could reach as he grabbed Harry's hips to go deeper and deeper. Harry felt himself get light-headed as Severus continued to thrust, twist, and suck to his black heart's content as he growled out, "Oh, you dirty bastard, you enjoy it don't you? Suck on my ass like a two-bit whore..."

He pulled him away and turned to face him as he said, "Tell me, my dirty little bastard, did you enjoy it?"

"Yes. I love it so much, please," He panted

"Pull out your cock."

He did just that, exposing his cum-covered cock that was weeping with pre-cum as Harry just grinned, "You love sucking on my ass that much that you came from it? You truly are revolting and I'm going to enjoy you a lot. I'm going to give you a reward."

He laid on his back, spread his legs, and stretched out his now-prepped hole, "Come stick that cum-covered cock of yours inside me."

He immediately stood and slipped inside, making Harry grin as he was taken as he clenched his hole around Severus' prick. 

"What are you waiting for, fuck me!"

Severus pulled out before thrusting back in with a wet smack before repeating the action over and over again. Harry pulled Severus close to him as he thrusted into him like a wild animal, panting and snarling before the door silently opened to reveal a horrified Draco Malfoy staring at the scene before him.

Harry grinned at him, "Oh and to think I was going to visit you in your room and pound you until I emptied myself inside of you, but you saved me the trip. Come here and lock the door behind you.

Draco could only comply as Harry made him watch as he was ravaged by Snape and had Snape look at him while he came inside of him, making them both shiver and shake in pleasure.

He pushed Snape back into his chair before he sat up and turned around with his legs spread, exposing Malfoy to the reality of what his godfather had just done. He pulled him close, nuzzling him with his cheek as he massaged his ass.

"Tell me, Malfoy, did you keep it inside of you?"

"No."

"Oh...? Well, I guess I have to replace it then. That will be fun," He cooed 

Draco bit his lower lip, "When I woke up it was gone."

"Really? Tell me when?"

"After I was talking with-" He paled as he trailed off and looked at Snape.

Harry tutted as he turned around, pulling Snape close to him, "Naughty, naughty, taking treats that don't belong to you. Were you so starved of being touched that you took my gift from him?" 

"My apologies."

"Yes, you better be, but your punishment will be my pleasure. I have all night to reinforce that lesson into you, now Draco, come here." 

He did before Harry ripped off his shirt and robe causing him to yelp and forced Snape to stand before him exposing himself, showing his godson his long, wet, cock that was just inside of him.

Harry made his way behind him, grinding his cock inside the curve of his ass, "I'm going to break you, Malfoy. By the end of the night, you will never be the same. You will be just like him, dependent on my cum and the pleasure of who I allow to use him, the same will go for your pretty father after I finish with you."

He shook his head, "N-no!"

"No?"

He gripped his face, forcing his lips to be near centimeters away from touching Snape’s cock, "You don’t have any reason nor the power to deny me, "Now, Severus, I want you to explain exactly what you did to dear Draco when you took my gift from him and I want every sordid detail."

Draco could only tremble as Snape opened his mouth to speak.


That's it! That's the end of the chapter! This was due pratically three months ago so you have my sincerest apology for that. You will see the rest later! I'll try to update in a more frequent manner, sorry for the viciously large gaps between each update. Also, if you see anything weird in the other chapters, I am just cleaning them up a bit, adding a few parts, here and there, but it will be the same story, just a lot more descriptive at some parts. Now, I wish all of you the best and hope you all have a good day!

~Kourtney_Uzu_Yato21!