Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2012-06-25
Completed:
2012-06-26
Words:
1,368
Chapters:
2/2
Comments:
20
Kudos:
813
Bookmarks:
60
Hits:
18,157

Involuntary

Summary:

The night is cut short due to Wade's insecurity.

Chapter Text

It was involuntary.

Both Peter’s action and Wade’s reaction.

The sensation of Wade pressing down against him, lapping at his mouth, and stroking him beneath the condensed space in his pants silenced Peter’s normally racing mind. His hand instinctually moved to pull Wade’s mask completely off in an attempt to gain closer contact but without skipping a beat, or a stroke, Wade used his free hand to wrench Peter’s hand away; so suddenly and painfully that Peter couldn’t hold in a startled gasp.

“Sorry.” Wade dropped his grip like he had been burned but he didn’t slow down. He yanked Peter’s shirt up to his chin and began kissing his chest as methodically as he had done his mouth.

“Wait,” Even to Peter’s ears it sounded than a little more than a moan and in the time it took him to say it Wade had him forgetting why he had wanted to wait for anything.

Somewhere along the way Peter’s pants had been removed and Wade’s mouth relocated again, but this time to his testicles, hands kneeding Peter’s backside in anticipation of what’s to come.

And it felt amazing.

And then it became amazingly torturous as Peter’s cock throbbed for want of attention but the only contact it got is when it drug across the top of Wade’s bobbing Head. No – – not his head, his fucking mask. The clarification put Peter on edge and he reached down to stroke himself to alleviate at least one source of frustration but movement is misinterpreted and Wade pulled back out of reach.

“I wasn’t going to –” Peter began to explain before the ridiculousness of it sets in. “Get out.”

“What did I do?” Wade asked even as he pulled the fabric down over his mouth to do so without insecurity.

“You’re just fucking with me.”

“I’m trying to.”

Not about to be having this argument spread eagle, Peter sat himself up but consciously decided not to cover himself; no matter how awkward it would be to try to have a serious conversation while he was still naked and hard it seemed hypocritical to do otherwise. “I know it’s hard for you,” Peter allowed Wade to make the joke he walked into before continuing, “I know you’re self-conscious but how am I supposed to feel when you flip me over before taking your dick out and then after fucking me into the wall you just climb back out my window. Seriously, what would you feel like my situation? No jokes.”

Although Peter can’t see Wade’s facial expression he is intuitive enough to know that he’s serious when he says: “It’s a lot better than the disgust you would feel seeing the monster you let into your bed.”

“And it’s not quite as bad as realizing how little you think of me. You really do need to go now.”

“Peter, please,”

“If I have to make you leave you won’t be allowed to come back. Make the right decision for once.”

It didn’t take Wade long together his artillery and climb back out the window but it wasn’t fast enough to avoid hearing Peter cry.