1 - 20 of 153 Bookmarks

Pages Navigation

List of Bookmarks

  1. Tags
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    7,030
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    2
    Comments:
    65
    Kudos:
    551
    Bookmarks:
    153
    Hits:
    6,890
  2. 07 Nov 2023

    Public Bookmark

  3. 30 Jul 2023

    Public Bookmark

  4. 15 Mar 2023

    Public Bookmark

  5. 27 Dec 2022

    Public Bookmark

  6. 09 Dec 2022

    Public Bookmark

  7. 31 Aug 2022

    Public Bookmark

  8. 04 May 2022

    Public Bookmark

    Bookmark Notes:

    “Is it over now?” Tauriel asked. “Are we married? *Can we eat?* Why couldn’t we complete the contract in advance?”

    (Tauriel asking the real questions)

    “That’s our way,” Balin said as he frowned over Kíli and Tauriel’s equally awful handwriting. “Nothing proves the question *will this union last?* like completing paperwork in front of your families and a large, impatient, sober audience.” Balin motioned behind them and said, “Kíli, ask your mother how many times she left the hall when we tried to marry her to your father.”

    “That was *not* because of Kíli’s father—”

    “Not only,” Thorin said.

    “Who insisted not just on Khuzdul spellings, but *Old* Khuzdul?” Dís asked. “The *archaic* dialect that was only taught to brats of the royal family, who didn’t even bother to study it that thoroughly?”

    Thorin replied, “That was Frerin. Frerin insisted. He thought you would find it funny.”

    “Oh,” Dís said. “Well, he’s dead, so you get the brunt of the grudge. ENJOY.”

  9. 23 Jan 2022

    Public Bookmark

  10. 08 Dec 2021

    Public Bookmark

  11. 31 Oct 2021

    Public Bookmark

  12. 31 Oct 2021

    Rec

    Bookmark Tags:
    Bookmark Notes:

    When Bilbo finished pouring, Tauriel held up her first glass across the table to clink with Kíli’s. “It was nice being married to you before your sudden, completely expected death from alcohol poisoning,” she said. “Today was a very nice day.”
    “It was, wasn’t it?” Kíli said. They clinked again and then they drank.

  13. 26 Aug 2021

    Public Bookmark

  14. 22 Jun 2021

    Public Bookmark

  15. 27 Mar 2021

    Public Bookmark

  16. 07 Mar 2021

    Public Bookmark

  17. 25 Feb 2021

    Public Bookmark

  18. 16 Feb 2021

    Public Bookmark

  19. 04 Feb 2021

    Public Bookmark

    Bookmark Tags:
    Bookmark Collections:
    Bookmark Notes:
    Work/Series Details

    Dwarf-Elf Relations at the Close of the Third Age by screamlet
    Published: 2014-12-14
    Work/Series ID: 2771993

    Relationship Tags:

    Kíli/Tauriel

    Work/Series Summary:

    NO SUMMARY

    (Approximate) Last Read: 2023/11/17

  20. 03 Feb 2021

    Public Bookmark

  21. 19 Jan 2021

    Public Bookmark

    Bookmark Collections:
    Bookmark Notes:

    Sassy & cracky

    I know, I know, but Mother has promised to beat us senseless when we’re all well because Uncle promised he wouldn’t let the three of us stay together, blah blah blah emotionally compromised—”
    Kíli cleared his throat and Fíli looked at the doorway as Dís stood there and listened.
    “And then Thranduil said—”
    “I taught you to lie better than that,” Dís said.
    “Mother, please, don’t upset Kíli, he’s so weak.” Fíli covered his eyes and sobbed loudly.
    “Better,” Dís said. “Still terrible, but you’re also on the mend, I suppose.”

    Signing contract is COMEDY GOLD
    The parents. Oh my

    “I can sing the traditional ode,” Thranduil continued to Legolas. “You are my darling son, but your voice is not the best.”
    “Oh no no no no,” Tauriel whispered
    “Father,” Legolas whispered, “Did you really want to sing? And present her with the necklace you had made for her? It’s much better to let them have the attention today.”
    “Legolas, you’re a transparent and terrible liar, but never let it be said I don’t appreciate the effort,” Thranduil said.

    You did promise me at least a century of amusement, remember?”
    “I can’t move,” Kíli said as he hid his eyes from the light. “I said a century, I meant twelve hours. Please kill me and enjoy my family’s riches. Use it well.”
    “Get up or I’ll throw you in the lake.”
    “That works, too.

Pages Navigation