Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 2 of Bound Serie
Stats:
Published:
2011-04-10
Completed:
2017-09-14
Words:
42,791
Chapters:
20/20
Comments:
22
Kudos:
99
Bookmarks:
8
Hits:
2,987

Collar Bound

Summary:

Sequel to Leather Bound and it would make more sense if you read LB first. We revisit the gang about a year after LB ended. Brian and Justin are settling into their new life together with family and friends. However, not everyone is happy with Brian's new life.

Notes:

Warnings: AU, OOC, BDSM, Other Characters, Violence

Chapter 1: The Demo

Chapter Text

Brian felt each drop of sweat trickle down his sides one by one. He was cocooned in darkness and the only thing he could hear was the rapid thumping of his heart echoing inside his head. He focused on keeping his breathing steady, but the little spark of apprehension was growing and coiling inside him like a snake ready to strike.

At this moment, he was no longer, Brian Kinney, the 37 year old President and CEO of Kinnetik, one of the most prominent boutique advertising agencies in Pittsburgh. Right now, he was just cookie, Master Web’s boy, and he couldn’t be happier.

The latex hood that covered his head blocked out all light and sound, leaving only his nose and mouth uncovered. How long had he been here? Physically, he wasn’t uncomfortable at all, but mentally, well that was another story. When he’d first seen this new spanking bench, he’d been more than a little wary. It incorporated the medieval stocks with state-of-the-art technology. The holes where his neck and wrists were resting were padded and not too tight. His chest was resting on padding as were his knees. Everything had been adjusted so he was completely secure but every part of him was easily accessible. His hips were pushed up and back so his ass was positioned for anything. His knees were spread opening his cheeks slightly and his hard-on jutted from between his legs, proof of how much he was turned on by what was happening.

Justin Taylor, the 25 year old President and CEO of WebDom and Taylored Originals, sat in the corner preparing his tools and placing them on his silver rolling medical cart. His slight frame, schoolboy young looks, soft voice and easy manner in no way gave away the fact that he was involved in the leather lifestyle. As a matter of fact, given all the stereotypes regarding BDSM, he definitely didn’t fit into the "perceived" criteria for a Dom. He’d learned to deal with the many misconceptions some people had about his life and the way he’d chosen to live it. Every once in a while his eyes would shift so he could study his boy. Licking his lips, he took in Brian’s perfectly muscled frame secured to the spanking bench with his ass perfectly positioned. Each time he glanced in that direction, he smiled. It was amazing how far cookie had come in the last year. He couldn’t have been any prouder. He placed the final piece of equipment, the violet wand, onto the table next to his favorite flogger. He’d already cleaned and tested it for tonight’s demonstration. He glanced at his watch just as he heard the buzzer sounding. It was time to get this show on the road. He left the playroom and went to let his guests inside.

Justin greeted the eight men as they filed into the loft with a smile. He recognized all of them from his last class at the center where he gave lectures on different aspects of the BDSM lifestyle. He quickly closed and secured the door. "I’m glad you could all make it tonight. I promised you all a demonstration at the last class, and tonight you’ll see everything I’ve told you about. If you plan on trying this yourself with your own subs, I suggest you become familiar with the equipment and all the safety precautions. I always try new things out on myself before trying them on my sub. To me, that’s just the safest way about doing things of this nature. Since tonight is cookie’s first time doing a public demonstration, I’d like to ask that you all write down any questions you have and we’ll discuss them at the next class." He turned and headed for the playroom. "If you gentlemen will just follow me."

Justin led the men into the playroom and motioned for them to take a seat. He’d placed chairs in a half circle around the spanking bench so everyone would have an unobstructed view. He rolled his cart over next to the bench and ran a hand down cookie’s back.

Brian jumped as he felt a warm hand trailing down his back. He kept the gasp from escaping, but just barely. He wasn’t sure how long he’d been waiting here but it had definitely caused his anxiety level to peak. He was fully aware of what was going to happen, but that still didn’t stop the inkling of fear from blossoming. He felt the hood being removed and kept his eyes closed as strong fingers combed through his sweat dampened hair, pushing it back off his forehead.

"Open your eyes, cookie. I’ve dimmed the lights."

Brian opened his eyes and immediately focused on his Master for a second before they drifted closed again. He moaned softly into the kiss, surrendering his tongue as it was drawn into that warm, familiar mouth. Much too soon for his liking, the kiss was broken, but he quickly licked his lips trying to recapture the taste and warmth he’d just lost. He looked at the leather clad body of his Master and felt a reaction between his legs. It never failed to amaze him how just the sight of the man standing in front of him could affect him so violently. There was a time, not too long ago, when he’d never have admitted something like that even to himself, but he’d learned a lot since then. He’d come to accept that some of his former beliefs were nothing more than bullshit he’d conjured up in an attempt to keep himself sheltered from some of the world's harsh realities.

Justin moved around to the side out of Brian’s line of vision. He gently massaged his boy’s shoulders. "Are you ready, cookie?"

Brian took a deep breath to steady himself. "Yes, Master."

Justin continued to run his palm down Brian’s back as he used his free hand to pick up his favorite flogger. He took a moment to smile at the men sitting in attendance before taking a few steps back.

Brian heard the rustle of the flogger’s fingers flying through the air before he felt the first lick of fire on his sweat slick back. He bit his bottom lip as the burning sensation worked its way from where each sliver of leather had made contact with his back down his spine to blossom around his already leaking erection. After ten strokes, his back and buttocks were burning. His skin was sensitized to the point that he jumped when he felt fingers tracing a line down his crack to play around his hole.

Justin placed the flogger on the bottom shelf of the table and reached for the lube and a sterling silver butt plug, which was curved so that it would press firmly against his boy’s prostate when inserted. He heard Brian’s sharp in-drawn breath as he squirted the cool liquid directly onto his skin letting it drizzled down his crack and used his free hand to push and probe inside making sure cookie was well prepared. He removed his fingers and quickly pushed in the plug with one swift motion.

Brian grunted as he felt the cold metal of the plug driving inside him. "C-cold." He grunted again this time from the pain of the sharp slap on his left cheek. He bit his lip and tried to concentrate. He knew better than to speak without permission, and here he’d done it during Master’s demonstration. He wanted to make Justin proud of him and he’d managed to embarrass him. He felt a warm hand sliding up his back to circle his neck behind the wooden stock just moments before he felt a breath of air brush against his ear.

"It’s okay, cookie. You’re doing a great job. I’m so proud of you."

Brian’s emotions were on a rollercoaster ride from euphoria to shame, but those softly spoken words sent him spiraling higher once again. The soft hum invaded his senses and he knew the wand had been turned on. There was always this element of fear each time he played with electricity. He trusted his Master completely, but still that fear seemed to leak into his pores, which added to his excitement immeasurably.

Justin ran the wand over the top of his metal cart watching as the lightening bolts of blue shot out like those static electricity balls at science shows. He heard a few gasps from his audience before moving the wand over Brian’s back and slowly lowering it until the first blue streak jumped toward his boy’s skin.

Brian felt the zap and jerked in response to the slightly painful sensation. He knew he felt it more intensely because the flogging had over-sensitized his skin. He sucked in a deep breath, holding it and waiting for the next jolt to hit him. The next sensation slammed into him causing him to release his breath with a strangled moan. His skin was tingling all over and the next zap that hit the base of the plug buried deep inside him caused his hips to convulse as he desperately tried to thrust forward to get some relief. The shocks kept coming with shorter and shorter intervals. It was getting harder and harder to catch his breath between grunts and groans. Sweat was running down his back only giving the shocks more potency.

Justin watched his boy’s reactions very carefully. God, he was beautiful when he let go and just experienced the sensations. He gripped the end of the wand firmly in his left hand feeling the electrical current hum through his body. Using his right hand, he directed the flow of the current feeling the sharp zap in his finger each time a blue lightening bolt would jump from his hand to Brian’s skin. He smiled when he heard the collective gasps from the men seated around the bench. This was always a show stopper, and he was an artist, so he loved the wow factor. He moved his hands between his boy’s legs, watching as the current danced between his fingers and sensitive skin behind Brian’s sac.

Brian was groaning with a continuous moan which was silent only long enough for him to suck more air into his lungs. It was too much. He was thinking about saying his safe word when the sensations suddenly stopped. His body slumped as if it were boneless. He struggled to breathe between little gasps of "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck." He was floating and felt lethargic. His body seemed disconnected but at the same time his need was burning so hotly that he felt like all it would take was a breath of air across his aching flesh to make him come.

He felt his Master’s hands strong, and sure moving across his back and down over his hips. He bit off the whimper as the plug was pulled from his body, barely stopping himself from begging his Master to let him come. A part of him was embarrassed that others were seeing him like this, but it also excited him. He moaned loudly as he felt the latex covered hardness push into him. The moan he heard sent shivers dancing up his spine. Yessss! This is what he needed.

Justin thrust deeply allowing himself a moment to enjoy the heat surrounding his cock. He reached and picked the wand back up, switching it on and gripping it in his left hand. He reached around and brought his fingers close to the leaking tip of his boy’s erection. "Come for me, cookie."

Brian was lost in the sensations of his Master thrusting deeper and harder inside him. When he felt the white hot shock on the head of his cock, he shoved his hips back as far as he could, impaling himself as a strangled scream escaped his throat just before stars exploded behind his eyelids.

Justin switched off the wand and kept up his steady pace as he felt his boy convulse and shudder. He threw his head back and groaned as he came with a lightening intensity. He fell down across Brian’s back feeling the tremors running through his boy’s body and placed a gentle kiss between muscular shoulder blades. "I’m so proud of you, cookie."

Brian was floating on the edge of darkness only slightly conscious as his body trembled. He was using every ounce of strength he had left just to breathe. He whimpered softly as he felt his Master pull out leaving him empty. He wavered in and out catching bits and pieces of what was going on around him.

Justin disposed of the condom and zipped his pants. He turned to the people in the room with him and motioned for them to follow. He let them all out of the playroom and quickly escorted them to the door. "I’ll see you all next month. Thanks for coming." He shut and locked the door and rushed back into the playroom. He quickly released Brian’s legs and opened the stock helping his boy sit up.

Brian felt so groggy that he had to lean against Justin. He wasn’t sure if his legs would carry him, but he somehow made it to the large bed before collapsing. He was semi-aware of Justin cleaning him up and making him drink some water. Finally he felt the bed dip and rolled into his Master’s waiting arms.

Justin hugged his boy tightly and gently rubbed his hands down his back and arms. "You really did a great job. Now get some sleep." He tilted Brian’s head up and kissed him, gently sucking his tongue and lower lip.

Brian moaned and melted against Justin’s body mumbling sleepily, "Night, Master."

Justin kissed the top of Brian’s head. "Night, cookie."