1) Andromeda, the older sister by two years, was the sensible one. Bellatrix, the middle sister, was the impetuous one. Narcissa, the younger by two years, was the quiet one. During the three years they were at Hogwarts together, the Black sisters were known at the Furies: Good, Bad, and Evil.
2) Bellatrix was always the passionate sister, approaching anything she wanted with a sometimes fanatical attitude. She was also the most stubborn, and refused to do what she didn’t want to do with as much fervor.
3) Andromeda has some slight metamorphmagus abilities, discovered when she was very young, but she never developed them.
4) Narcissa is the only Black in four generations to have blonde hair instead of the usual black. Only she and her mother know why.
5) Since their cousins Sirius and Regulus were so close to them in age, the five Black cousins often played together at Black manor until they started going to Hogwarts.
6) Bella and Roma, like their male cousins, inherited the classic Black beauty. Bellatrix was the darling of Slytherin, with a new man every week and 16 invitations to the Valentine’s Dance.
7) Andromeda wanted to be a Ravenclaw, but being a Black, she dutifully went into Slytherin instead.
8) When Sirius was sorted into Gryffindor, Roma wanted to hug him for being brave enough to do what she dared not, but with her sisters there, she had to act her part.
9) Narcissa started dating Lucius Malfoy her second year, (his fourth) and continued to date him until she graduated. They were married a year later.
10) Roma spent most of her time in the Library, where she met the muggle-born Ravenclaw Ted Tonks. Because of her studiousness, she was made Head Girl, and her name on the family tapestry changed from gold to a shimmering green. She was blasted off it less than a year later when Ted proposed after graduation.
11) Cissa, being quieter and much better behaved than Bella, was made a Prefect. She hated Lily Potter for making Head Girl of their year.
12) Bellatrix was proud of the fact that she was too wild and not studious enough to be a Prefect, but she still never forgave her younger sister for showing her up and gaining the position.
13) Bellatrix chose to marry Rodolphus Lestrange because both he and his brother were hot. Rabastan's betrothed was killed by the Dark Lord at her request.
14) When Bellatrix drew Lucius to the Dark Lord, Narcissa’s heart almost broke. She quietly celebrated the Dark Lord’s first downfall as much as those on the light side did.
15) Though Cissa gives the impression of being an ice queen, her heritage makes it impossible for her to be so unfeeling and she loves her family, especially her son with all her soul. After all, Succubi are very emotional creatures.
16) Cissa secretly wishes that Harry Potter will defeat the Dark Lord and free her husband, son, and sister from his clutches. That is why she sent her husband’s house elf to the boy his second year.
17) Andromeda wished she could have another child after Dora, but her aunt hexed her when she found out about the newest addition to the family.
18) Bellatrix maintained her sanity in Azkaban because she has no worst memory. Most of her memories were both good and bad at the same time and therefore not attractive to Dementors.
19) Bella and Lucius and Severus are the Dark Lord’s most trusted and valued followers. Severus because of his ties to Dumbledore, and Bella and Lucius because of their ties to the Black Family.
20) Narcissa was sad that her husband was killed in the final battle, but at the same time, she was ecstatic, and for the first time in her life she was allowed to show it.