1) Growing up, Ginny’s favorite siblings were the twins. They always protected her and made her laugh.
2) Ginny learned early on that if she played pranks on Ron or Percy, she could blame the twins and they would happily accept the responsibility. When she was older, she became infamous among her siblings for pulling off pranks where every indication pointed at the twins as the culprits, even going so far as to prank herself sometimes.
3) Ginny has always loved to sing. Before she went to Hogwarts, she dreamed of becoming a famous singer, but found no way to pursue her dream.
4) Ginny remembers everything that happened in the Chamber, even the things Riddle saw while she was unconscious.
5) She still hears his voice whispering in her ear.
6) Ginny’s hero-worship of Harry actually ended halfway through her first year, though she still liked him as a friend. Any romantic move she made on him after that was solely on her master’s orders. He was a convenient excuse, though, for why she wasn’t interested in other boys.
7) Ginny discovered she was interested in girls her third year, but she didn’t tell any of her brothers. Her caution was justified when Ron found out her fourth year and flipped out. She had to obliviate him.
8) Ginny wasn’t particularly attracted to Neville, but agreed to go to the Yule Ball with him because he was so polite in asking her and it was her only chance to go. They became good friends that year.
9) Even though she joined the Dark Lord’s forces, she never forgave Bellatrix for hurting Neville.
10) The first girl Ginny dated was Luna, in their fourth year. Luna saw the stirrings of evil within her and tried to bring Ginny back to the side of the light. She died the same night as Dumbledore.
11) Ginny cried that night.
12) Ginny never forgave Percy for abandoning their family. When he sent back his Weasley jumper at Christmas her fourth year, she and the twins began planning revenge. They never carried out their plan, but Ginny didn’t forget.
13) When Draco was assigned to kill Dumbledore, Ginny was assigned to gain Harry’s confidence. If Draco failed, she was to lure him from the school to the waiting Dark Lord.
14) When Ginny made Prefect, her mother was thrilled. When she made Head Girl, her mother was ecstatic. So was Voldemort.
15) More than anything else, Ginny hates being forgotten.
16) Ginny secretly became an animagus during her fifth and sixth years. She wasn’t surprised when her form turned out to be avian- she’d always loved flying- but she was very surprised that she was a just a sparrow. Then she saw what fierce fighters they were.
17) Ginny went into Auror training when she finished at Hogwarts. Due to the increase in fighting, she was sped through and graduated just over a year later, at the head of her training group.
18) Harry was in Diagon Alley the day of the final battle at Ginny’s request. Voldemort was in Diagon Alley the day of the final battle, also at Ginny’s request.
19) Ginny was furious when she saw Lucius attack Fred. She swore to kill him if she survived the battle.
20) Ginny keeps a hidden scrapbook of the events in her life, like the article about their family’s trip to Egypt and the announcement of her Auror class’s graduation. The last three headlines are her favorite though.
“Percy Weasley Killed at Home by Unknown Death Eater”
“Bellatrix Lestrange Killed in Raid by Unknown Auror”
“Lucius Malfoy Killed in Final Battle by Unknown Wizard”