1. steak au poivre for Good Morning Albany on a hot plate in a non-vented studio previously used for drawing lotto numbers.
2. the béchamel for 1300 individual cheese soufflés at the Sedgewick's charity dinner for People with Problems.
3. omlettes on the 52nd Street Cafe brunch line, in between the champagne and orange juice shooters.
4. lamb burgers on the barbeque on Steven's roof at the party to celebrate Jack's release from rehab with a forty, a keg, and three bottles of red.
5. bananas Foster for twelve in Reuben's dining room where a faulty burner was blamed, but Jack later admitted it was mostly spite.