Actions

Work Header

Must you go (my love)?

Summary:

Carrier's are a rare type of human. Stiles didn't expect to be one. Mated to a Wolf that thinks he's unfaithful what's a college student to do when he's expecting?

Chapter 1: Leaving Home

Summary:

Carriers are rare people and Stiles sure as hell didn't think he'd be one.

Notes:

Warning: Sexual content. If it makes you squeamish for any reason I'm sorry.

Stop and leave a comment, all the best and love to you <3

This AU is a mpreg where some males have a genetic mutation that allows a uterus to form from the once useless appendix. The small organ gains large space. When a carrier conceives the suede-uterus shifts down and expands under the intestines and takes the same spatial capacity as a female uterus, the body will shift and accommodate the growing fetus. From there Birth can happen via the rectum where the lining coats its self in a thin lubrication and the sphincter has a faux form of oxytocin placate it for an easy labour.

Chapter Text

It's late in the night at the Stilinski residence. The only light on in the two-story house was the youngest Stilinski man's room, where numerous erotic sounds echo into the cool air.

"Fuu-Derek!"

Stiles moan out as the larger male thrust into him from behind. Derek grunts and with a small roll of his hips has Stiles whimpering and struggling to thrust back onto his partner's cock.

Derek growls and angles his large member hitting Stiles overly stimulated prostate. With a particularly brutal thrust, Stiles arches his back and keens loudly. Endless streams of incoherent words and noise drip from the younger male's bruised lips like truth serum and Stiles was powerless to the pleasure his Alpha gave him.

Derek growls and grunts into his neck, ever so often he would nibble and place open mouth kisses onto Stiles jugular leaving the skin hot and has him yearning for the mark that binds them. 

"Derek please," Stiles whines out begging to feel his solid knot, keening high when it begins to catch against his rim.

"Fuck Stiles look at you, all hot and open for me, god I can taste the slick pouring out of you. God, so tight and warm. Fuck I could stay here forever, buried deep into you, keep you by my side."

Stiles breath hics and grinds hard onto the Alpha's swelling Knot. Begging and pleading for the object to go where Derek promised it'd be.

"I think this is the most I've heard you say." Stiles tries to joke, but Derek simply growls and uses his hips as a leverage to plough deeper into Stiles tight hole.

Minutes pass with this constant rhythm, Stiles could feel the cusp of his orgasm approach.

"Derek, harder, God please, I need- I need-uh. Please Derek, pleasepleaseplease. Ah, Fuck." Derek growls and picks up in speed. A harsh grind of his pelvis has Stiles feeling the growing bulge of his knot push past his rim. Whimpering like a bitch in heat Stiles begs Derek to fill him.

"Fuck! You feel that Stiles? Feel the knot that you caused to grow? Your gonna take it so well, just like you always do. Gonna breed you, fill you with my pups. God, I bet you'd like that; spread out heavy with my pups as I fuck into you hard and thorough. Fuck I want that. Tell me you want it Stiles, please god tell me you want it."

Derek's voice goes raspy and Stiles finds himself screaming, proclaiming his want to being bred by his Alpha.

"Yes! I want it, fill me up, knot me Alpha, knot me, please. Breed me, fill me with your pups, please Derek. Please Alpha, Please!"

Stiles felt the moment when his body releases. Felt the moment Derek stilled and released copious amounts of cum into him. Derek purrs of content vibrate against Stiles' throat, making the brunet go lax onto his bed. 

Stiles whine and Derek groans at the sudden tug from where they were connected when Stiles lays on the bed. Noticing Stiles' discomfort Derek gently holds Stiles close to his chest and rolls them to their sides. Sighing in pure happiness, Stiles snuggles back into the warm body holding him close.

Derek purrs happily into my neck, mouthing at the mark left behind. I grin baring it proudly up to his Alpha, basking in the gentle care such a strong, stoick man like Derek could only give to him. 

Stiles' life was over.

The lanky teen stares down in horror at the tiny plus sign on four pregnancy test lining the bathroom sink counter. 

This can't be real.

Stiles didn't want to believe it, didn't want to acknowledge the signs showing up for the 7ish weeks. Instead chalked it up to graduation/exam stress like any high schooler. Figured he had eaten more than one undercooked food had finally caught up to him, giving him food poisoning, not morning sickness.

Oh God, Derek.

Derek didn't even want kids. He always spouted about them during sex as the full moon rose to its peak, but always made it clear afterwards that his wolf craves kids, not the man. He'll hate Stiles if he ever found out. Feeling emotional and lost Stiles curls into a ball before mentally berating himself.

Alright, Stilinski, get your act together and recap. Stiles scolds himself.

Okay, it's mid-July, Stiles leave for Sacremento in 3 weeks. Stiles had three weeks to tell Derek; see what he thinks or keep the baby. What am I saying? Of course, I'm keeping it. What I need is a doctor.

Stiles leaves the end of August. First step Book an appointment, see what's up. All else fails, continue on to school deal with Derek later. Right good plan

"Good morning Mr Stilinski," Stiles stares at the middle age doctor; Dr Cowen. In a quiet panic.

"Uh, y-yea. Uh, what's up Doc?" Stiles flushes at the Buggs reference and refuses to make eye contact. Dr Cowen gives a mirthful smile.

"Now Mr Stilinski you mentioned taking four pregnancy test last week and having about 4 weeks of morning sickness and noticeable weight gain. Why do you think you're pregnant?" Stiles freeze and look away before mumbling a reply.

"I never had the funds to test and see if I was a carrier or not and after having unprotected sex with my boyfriend my suspicion may be higher than I want to believe" Dr Cowen nods in understanding. Stiles looks up and find that the smile Dr Cowen gives him was one Stiles recognised easily.

It was one his father usually gave him; a mix of fatherly fondness and worry. It was the look Stiles would get after he made a regrettable mistake that his father couldn't help but give a soft sigh of disappointment. Stiles felt queasy.

"Well, Mr Stilinski. I'm afraid your suspicions were correct your 7 weeks along. And to answer the rapid weight gain, we can look at an ultrasound and see." Stiles nods in agreement, but his stomach rapidly still sinks with anxiety.

Lying back on the bench Stiles lifts his shirt and glances down at the prominent bump. Dr Cowen squirts a cool gel on his lower abdomen making the teen flinch slightly. Once over Stiles watches the fuzzy screen clear.

"See there, there and here?" Dr Cowen points out to three tiny specks. Stiles nod, eyes were blown wide and moist.

"Those are your babies. Congrats Mr Stilinksi you're having triplets. I am concerned about the rapid growth though, most zygotes can't be seen this early, even for carrier males."

"The father is from a well-grown gene pool." Stiles tries to joke with Dr Cowen but his voice cracks and tears fall silently. Dr Cowen nods in understanding and says something about printing off the photos before leaving the room. Stiles sits up slowly continuing to cry, the teen cries about how he needed to tell Derek, his dad, the pack. He cries and wishes this could have all be a dream.

Stiles never did tell Derek about the pregnancy, didn't tell anyone actually. And while he hid it well with loose shirts and limited sex. Derek was smart enough to become suspicious.

Derek also liked to comment on Stiles' new scent.

Most days Stiles never knew what to tell him, his biggest excuses were sweat from practice or hanging around Scott and Jackson too much. Stiles knows Derek knows He's lying but Derek doesn't push the truth, so they continue this cycle until Stiles' a week's worth in Sacremento.

Currently, Stiles sits on his dorm room bed looking down at his second ultrasound photo.

14 weeks in and already Stiles classmate begin to ask whether He was pregnant or just fat. Stiles sigh and absentmindedly rub his lower abdomen. He smiles softly at the tense skin, the silence was appreciated but a loud vibration from his iPhone startles him and frantically Stiles pats the bed frantically to find it.

Stiles sucks in a breath when Derek's face shows up on the caller ID. Evening out his heartbeat Stiles answers.

"Hi Derek," Stiles greets as optimistically as he could. Derek doesn't say anything for a moment and Stiles worries that the wolf hung up on him.

"Stiles, why are you breathing heavy?" Said male inhales sharply and try to think of something to say.

"I'm winded from unpacking my stuff and I had to help my roommate with a few of his things as well," Stiles trails off pathetically and feels his heart racing. Derek is silent again.

"Why is there another heartbeat so close to you? Stiles, did you just have sex?" The hurt and betrayal the teen could hear in Derek's voice had Stiles heartbreaking.

Stiles wants to scream out that those heartbeats were their pups but couldn't. Instead, Stiles stayed silent and let that speak for itself. They fell into a heavy silence. Hearing the sharp intake of breath Derek takes on the other line, Stiles flinches, heart sinking with dread.

"Did my mark mean nothing to you, Stiles? I can't- out of anyone-" The pregnant male whimper quietly into his hand praying for this torture to be over. Derek growls furiously on the other end.

"Have fun in college Stiles, I hope your adventure is worth it." The click that indicates an ended phone call is defining. 

Tears swell and prick at the back of Stiles' eyes and the teen lets out an ugly sob into his hands. Stiles' heart shatters leading the teen into a panic attack, the first one in weeks. Through the bond, Stiles could feel Derek's pain and anger, feel the betrayal and hurt. Stiles wishes he could take it all back and explain himself, but he couldn't. in the end he tells himself that this was for the better.

He didn't want a family Stiles.

You're doing Derek a favour, Stiles.

Don't ruin his life.

He's better off.

Don't be selfish Stiles.

Don't be selfish.