Actions

Work Header

Dare

Summary:

Jimin loves his best friends. He really does. But sometimes Taehyung pushes it too far when they get drunk. After a dare that Jimin can't refuse and a phone call really changes things, Jimin can only say he really has only one best friend because one of them is no longer a "friend..."

Notes:

Hey guys!!! I am so sorry for not updating A Lover in Law or Flowers and Ink for so long!!! Take this first attempt at smut as an apology for not being as active as I'd like to be! This pathetic MinJoon was my first legitimate attempt at writing smut that may have been written almost two years ago... >.> Anyways, I have a lot I have to do this month, since I'm graduating in a couple weeks and I have a friend from Finland coming to visit me for a few weeks so I am gonna be busy busy busy!!!! Regular posting should start back up in June! I'm sorry I'm so busy but life happens and I don't want to disappoint any of you but please look forward for everything in the future!

Chapter Text

“Hey, do you want a dick pic?” Jimin sent to his older best friend, Namjoon, as a drunk dare from Taehyung, trying to convince himself that this was only a joke and it’s all it ever would be. He thought the possibility that Namjoon was going to take him seriously would be very unlikely, but Taehyung told him to masturbate anyway in case he wanted one. He decided to hide in the bathroom furthest from his best friend/fuck buddy so he wouldn’t make fun of him the entire time. Taehyung trying to fuck him is not what he needs right now. He could honestly say he hates Taehyung when they’re drunk. There is literally nothing that comes out of that boy’s mouth that isn’t sex related when he’s drunk, and it was all uncomfortably weird on top of it. Taehyung doesn’t even like him like that anymore! He likes Hoseok! That boy is in love with Hoseok!

About a minute later there was a reply. “Why not?” Fuck, Jimin was going to send him nudes. He was going to send Kim Namjoon, a man in the top 1% of the nation in intelligence, a picture of his dick. This must be one of the dumbest things he has ever done because of Taehyung. He gave himself a little more of a handjob to get him all the way hard for the picture. He held it in his hand and took the picture, and sent it to Namjoon. Though he was incredibly self-conscious about his size, he hoped that Namjoon wouldn’t make fun of him since he knows how big Namjoon is for sure (back when he used to live with Namjoon, he would never come out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist so Jimin got to see how well-endowed his friend was frequently). Soon after, he got another reply. “Pretty.”

He wanted to throw his phone across Taehyung’s tiny apartment and never speak to anyone ever again. Is that really all he could say? Jimin knows his member is not very big nor are his fingers very pretty, but Namjoon thinks that was just pretty? Though he would be drowning himself with a hard-on, Jimin would die right now just so he wouldn’t have to deal with any of this that had to do with his dick.

“Do you want one too?” Namjoon’s second reply was. Fuck.

“Yes.” Jimin foolishly replied. The realization suddenly hit him after he hit the enter button. Did Namjoon like that? Did that dumb picture give his hyung a hard-on? Jimin was going to die, he just knows it.

Within a minute, he got a dick pic from the older man. He was turned on by it more than he would like to admit. Namjoon’s longer, thinner fingers holding his erect cock that was longer than his own. His pants were unzipped and his underwear was pushed down to show it off. There was precum leaking from the head in the picture and Jimin was really torn about whether to say it was disgusting that they were even doing this or his odd want to taste what was dripping out. He thinks he’d like the latter more. “Well, now we’ve seen each other’s dicks. You like what you see?” He punctuated his question with a winky emoji and Jimin wanted to throw his phone again. Namjoon’s love of emojis rivaled Taehyung’s and both were very annoying when Jimin was not in the mood.

Jimin hated himself for this, but he called his older friend. It didn’t even ring twice before Namjoon picked up. He knew it was a horrible idea, he just knew it! Why he was still going along with it, he still didn’t know. “Hi.” Jimin said quietly as he started stroking himself. Anything to get this over more quickly. “Taehyung’s in the other room, he made me do this.”

“Ah, okay.” Namjoon’s voice was seductively low and it made Jimin feel more than a little flustered. Was he teasing Jimin because he knows something like this gets him off? They have known each other for a while now, so it’s not surprising that Namjoon would find out at some point what makes Jimin weak at the knees and hard at the dick. Maybe they have talked about their kinks before, and Jimin just didn’t remember it… “Did he dare you to send it?”

“Yeah.” Jimin said with breathless voice, trying to keep his moaning and whining to a minimum. This entire situation was doing nothing to help his pride at all. Namjoon was probably going to hold this against him for the rest of his life, if Jimin even manages to live that long.

“You have a pretty little cock, Park Jimin.” Namjoon whispered with his deep and husky voice, causing Jimin to whine a little. He’s always loved Namjoon’s voice, but hearing it compliment and praise him made him even more weak. Why did this have to be one of his kinks? Out of everything that could make him hard, it had to be praise. “Such a good boy with such a pretty cock…”

He used the heel of his palm against his dick to try to orgasm quickly and quietly, but he was betrayed by his own body. He keened while his hips stuttered with uneven thrusts against his hand. Jimin was trying his best to keep himself quiet while he jacked off, but Namjoon could hear his moans. He violently bit his bottom lip, but the damage had already been done. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!

“W- Wait, are you jacking off to the sound of my voice?” Namjoon sounded puzzled but continued whispering. When Jimin hummed a ‘yes,’ he laughed a little. Why was he like this? Why were they doing this at all? “Lemme help you then. You’d like that, wouldn’t you? A good boy wouldn’t tell his elder no…” Namjoon’s voice dropped a bit when he had said that, letting venomous lust come over the phone line and straight into Jimin’s ears. His dick twitched and precum ran down it to be an effective lube, albeit very sticky and dirty.

“No, no, I just wanted to tell you it was a dare-” Could he just forget that this ever happened? Or is he past the point of return? Jimin thought it was more of the latter, but that didn’t stop his hope for the first choice.

“Oh, okay.” Namjoon chuckled. Jimin wanted to punch him in the face but also wanted to hear more praise. “I guess you don’t want to think about me sucking you off then, on my knees and the like.”

Jimin blushed furiously with the lewd image in his head. Namjoon kneeling in front of him looking needy while sucking him off. Strings of precum covered his cheeks and the bridge of his nose, dripping down his face and mixing with the saliva that dribbled down his chin. Those pretty lips he’s known for wrapped around his cock, the head just far enough to make Namjoon choke. He’d thrust deeper into Namjoon’s mouth and make him cry when the elder would try to tease him to prove that he’s the one in charge. He’d pull away when it would be too much and Jimin would cover that handsome face of his in cum… He whined again, though it was more of a moan this time, and cradling the phone between his shoulder and ear to play with himself even more. The head was leaking more than it was earlier and Jimin was already making a mess in the bathroom because of it. “Fuck, hyung…”

“You’d like that, wouldn’t you?” Namjoon asked with his seductively low voice, with just a hint of breathiness. Was he jacking himself off too? The very thought made Jimin shiver, wanting it to be true. “Me sucking you off, playing with your balls... You would push me down on it, wouldn’t you? You’d make me choke on your pretty little dick. I’d be your little slut – you’d dominate me so well.”

Jimin whined even more. Fistful of hair, Namjoon’s nose pressed against his pelvis with his dick all the way in his mouth and his tongue working wonders down there. Jimin would cum and Namjoon would try his best swallow everything, but cum would dribble down his chin and coat his tongue. His swollen lips would be so kissable. Jimin would tell him what a good boy he is and Namjoon would cum in his pants… The idea made Jimin moan, choking on it while his hips stuttered in place. “I’m getting close…” He bit his bottom lip to try to quiet himself down. There’s no way in hell Taehyung would ever let him live this down. Maybe Taehyung should send dick pics to his crush and see how he likes that!

“Me too.” Namjoon laughed? Jimin wanted to cry, but his face was soon covered in a dark blush when he heard Namjoon moan right after. “Ah, f-fuck, Jimin, ah!” Namjoon didn’t even try to hide his moans while he was presumably touching himself too. He tried to form coherent words and his own wrecked voice made Jimin feel even better because he knows he was the one that caused this. “You know what would make this even better? Touching each other in real life.”

“Wh-What?” Jimin stuttered, all movements coming to a halt despite him literally about to bust his load all over the bathroom sink. His dick twitched was needy for touch and Jimin had to brace himself against the counter so he wouldn’t finish so quickly. It was hard enough already, if they were together and doing it he would give up his dignity and let his instincts do what they wanted.

“I’ll come and get you, you’re at Taehyung’s, right?” Jimin couldn’t help but answer him. What was he doing? Why was Jimin going along with this? “I’ll come get you and we can maybe do this in real life?”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. Fuck, Joon…” Jimin agreed without thinking of the consequences that would come from this. “Can we just finish what we started?”

“Oh! Umm, yeah…” Namjoon’s voice dropped at the end, and it suddenly got low and seductive again. “Do you want to have sex with your hyung? If you’re a good boy, I’ll let you do whatever you want with me.”

Jimin blushed so much he felt like he turned into an embarrassed tomato. He made a simple “Uh-huh.” answer and touched his dick again since Namjoon was going to talk to him like he was before. He’d be lying if he said that he wasn’t enjoying, even if it was embarrassing as hell.

“Do you want to fuck me or me fuck you? You’d fuck me so well, I’d be moaning your name all night, huh? The neighbors would know your name by the morning.” Just the thought of his hyung, naked, writhing beneath him and clawing at the sheets, moaning and taking his dick so well made him cum. He tried to have it quiet, but he moaned Namjoon’s name way too loudly for Taehyung not to hear it. Jimin went through the motions of riding out the orgasm and had to lean on the counter so he wouldn’t collapse in a puddle of his own semen. “Fuck, Jimin, fuck.” Namjoon said with a biting tone in it. Jimin was left panting trying to catch his breath when he heard Namjoon groan again. “You made me cum and now it’s all over my bed, fuck Seokjin’s gonna kill me-”

“I want to touch you. For real. Can we? Please...” Jimin cut him off. He didn’t mean to, it just happened! Jimin can’t control everything that comes out of his mouth. He reached over and grabbed some toilet paper to try to clean up the mess he made. He cleaned up the cum that covered his dick and decided against putting his soiled boxers back on.

“O-Okay. I’ll be around in, like, ten minutes. See you soon.” With that Namjoon hung up. Jimin hung up too and immediately felt a pang of guilt. He just had phone sex with one of his best friends while in the apartment of his other best friend, and it didn’t even make him feel guilty.

Chapter 2

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Jimin cleaned up the mess he made in Taehyung’s bathroom and got himself cleaned up too. He threw his boxers into the stack of dirty clothes in corner of the bathroom that he assumes is Taehyung’s laundry pile hoped to god that nothing was too obvious. (He did spray the aerosol in the bathroom just in case too) He checked himself out in the mirror afterwards. His brown hair looked like just enough had happened to it while he gave himself a handjob, but not too much. His clothes weren’t too disheveled, he almost looked nice. At least he thought so until he saw a cum stain on his jeans that he didn’t notice while he was cleaning himself up. He looked himself up and down one last time before he left the bathroom to see that he was already starting to get another boner because of what he was thinking might happen and it was incredibly obvious that he was no longer wearing underwear. His dick made an obvious silhouette against the material of his jeans that was almost coming out of holes on his thigh. One wrong move could expose himself before he wants to. If there was an any more appropriate time to hate himself, it would be now. He readjusted himself down there so it wouldn’t be too obvious, just in case Taehyung was still awake or he ran into anyone else that wouldn’t like to see a 20-year old’s dick.

He came into the living room of Taehyung’s apartment to find its owner dead to the world. His snoring was loud (why couldn’t he hear it in the bathroom?) and he was sprawled out looking much worse than Jimin. There was a much larger cum stain on his jeans and his unassumingly large member was still exposed to the world with Taehyung’s hand still wrapped around it from when the deed was done. Being a good hyung, Jimin took the almost finished can of beer from Taehyung’s other hand and put it on the table in front of him. Then, he grabbed one of the throw blankets Seokjin got for him and put it on Taehyung’s body. The younger man took it and shifted to laying on his side, apparently not caring about his situation enough to wake up and actually put himself back. He didn’t look up or say anything, but Jimin took the smile in his sleep as thanks. At least now Taehyung wouldn’t make fun of him for what just happened until tomorrow.

There were three crisp knocks on the door so Jimin rushed to answer it.

He was almost toe-curlingly excited and then it was… It was Hoseok standing there, rather than the one Jimin was dying to see. He was disappointed but his hyung didn’t seem to notice. “Tae Tae called me and said he needed to see me?” Hoseok looked cute wearing a simple plaid flannel shirt with the sleeves rolled up and dark skinny jeans with his hair styled up and out of his forehead. It was almost like Hoseok had dressed up just to impress Taehyung? Not that he would need to at all. Hoseok could be in a potato sack and Taehyung would still think that he is the hottest man to walk the face of the earth.

“Tae’s kind of dead to the world right now, but if you wanna come in, you can.” Jimin motioned inside and Hoseok stepped into the doorway. Hoseok looked him over and suddenly got a slightly concerned face. No, no, no. Jimin does not need this right now, he does not need Hoseok to do this right now.

“Well, you sure look like you were expecting someone, don’t ya?” Hoseok pointed at his outfit. The same could be said about Hoseok, but Jimin wasn’t going to go there. His black tank top was beneath a bright red leather jacket which he found in the hallway towards the living room, and he was wearing incredibly tight skinny jeans with holes down the front. There was still the fear of exposing his little secret, but he hoped that Hoseok wouldn’t be that observant this late at night. It would be enough for Hoseok to be concerned about it since Jimin doesn’t like wearing things like this, but this was a special occasion at the club and now. “It’s like you got all dressed up for something.” He raised his eyebrows suggestively.

“Oh, um, Namjoon hyung said he wanted to take me somewhere, so I kept my outfit on from when Tae and I went to the club earlier.” Jimin smiled and Hoseok nodded in agreement. Hoseok’s eyes lingered a bit too long on his crotch but he smiled lovingly like there was nothing wrong. He knows that Jimin’s going commando and yet he’s saying nothing. Very suspicious.

“Well, you look great.” Hoseok laughed and let his hands run down Jimin’s sides far too casually for comfort. “If I didn’t know better, I’d say you’re about to get laid!” The wink at the end really sold that Hoseok knew what Jimin was planning with Namjoon. That didn’t make him feel better at all.

Jimin blushed furiously, knowing his cover had been blown. “You think so?”

“With an ass like yours, of course I do!” Hoseok reached around him and grabbed his ass through his pants. Jimin would much prefer Namjoon do that rather than his friend and coworker, but he will take what he can get right now. Where was Namjoon anyway? Jimin wanted to impress him like this and he wasn’t here as soon as he said he would be. He wanted to take out his phone and text him but he knew that Hoseok would know that Jimin wanted to get laid by his other best friend. Y’know, the best friend that Jimin hasn’t fucked yet (but that will soon be amended).

Hoseok finally walked in past Jimin, and the younger was going to follow him to tell him about how he found Taehyung exposed and all, but another person showed up at the door before he had the chance to close it. It was the man he had been waiting for. Kim Namjoon! “Oh, hyung!” He said awkwardly, not wanting Hoseok to turn around and look at them like he knew exactly where it was going.

“Hey.” Namjoon’s voice was huskier in person than over the phone and it sent chills down Jimin’s spine. He hopes it’s not obvious how much he wants to hear that voice while pounding him from behind and making him feel good. “Why’s the door…?” Namjoon cut himself off after pointing at the doorframe.

“Hoseok hyung came because Taehyung called him before he passed out I guess.” Jimin laughed to cover up Hoseok’s yelling about Taehyung hanging out of his pants. Instead, he eyed Namjoon quickly, thinking he looks much better in this than he does in his own outfit. “Like, seriously right before you got here, he did!”

“Oh. Well, can you leave?” Namjoon seemed a little antsy to get moving. He bounced on the balls of his feet and looked up and down the hallway from the door to prove that he really wanted to leave as soon as possible. Jimin wanted to indulge him, so he stepped closer outside the apartment so Hoseok wouldn’t be able to keep him if he needed help with his larger best friend. Taehyung is at the mercy of his own crush now, his crush who has now seen his dick without having a real reason to.

“Hyung, can you take care of Taehyung?” Jimin asked into the apartment, and got a ‘yeah’ from the living room. “Well, I’m gonna go, bye!” Hoseok yelled ‘bye’ in response, but that wasn’t important anymore. He locked the door behind himself so now he was at the mercy of Namjoon. In his jacket were his keys and his phone and some condoms he grabbed just in case they did have sex. Jimin was ready for just about anything, and his outfit showed it. Namjoon on the other hand was dressed much more modestly. He was in a loose fitting gray sweater and black skinny jeans like he just happened to throw something on. It looked great on him, but Jimin wondered what he was wearing underneath it, if anything. It would be so much hotter if he wasn’t wearing anything underneath any of it. “So…” Jimin said to get Namjoon’s attention off his body, not that he didn’t want Namjoon looking him over while he was in this, since that was the purpose of the outfit, but Jimin wanted something to happen and wanted that now.

“Y-You look nice. Sexy, even.” Namjoon stuttered his words and smiled awkwardly before he looked away. Jimin didn’t know what he was hiding behind it but he assumed that it was something that he liked. It looked like Namjoon opened his mouth to try to say more, but no sound came out. It was almost as if Namjoon was acting shy? Jimin didn’t know why…

“It’s not too much, is it?” Jimin asked, looking at his own outfit once more. He hoped Namjoon would take him then and there, but if he didn’t like it then Jimin was already fucking this up. They did just have phone sex, and it was obvious that both were holding something back while in the hallway. Jimin hoped that it was something good though. Now all he wanted was for Namjoon to like him like he liked Namjoon right now.

“No, it’s perfect. You’re perfect.” Namjoon said as they started going towards the elevator at the end of the hallway. Jimin walked next to him and looked up to him, wondering why Namjoon wasn’t looking at him anymore. Did he say something wrong? They silently made it to the elevator and pressed the button to the ground floor. Once the doors closed, Namjoon suddenly pushed Jimin against the wall of it. Their bodies were pressed flush against each other, making Jimin moan loudly from Namjoon’s sudden grinding against his hips. “Why did you dress like this?” He growled into Jimin’s ear, which made the younger whine from having his wrists pinned over his head when all he wanted to do was touch him.

Namjoon’s lips were all over his neck leaving marks that would be impossible to hide and Jimin didn’t know what to do but take it. “I wanted you to like me.” He gasped loudly and tried to grind back on Namjoon’s hips. “I… I wanted you to think I looked good. I wanted you to want me.” Jimin said breathily while Namjoon was being so rough with him. This was even better than his fantasies in the bathroom while they were on the phone. The elevator dinged every time they passed another floor.

“I always like you, Jimin, I always think you look good, and I have always wanted you… You’re so ideal in every way, Minnie…” Namjoon looked up and gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek before going back down to mark him up again. Jimin almost wanted to laugh about ‘the duality of man’ when Namjoon was being so sweet but also so sexy, but couldn’t when a hard bite on his shoulder made his knees buckle and he could barely keep himself standing and coherent at the same time. Jimin gasped and moaned every single time Namjoon’s belt grinded right onto his hardening dick through the thin material of his skinny jeans. It hurt a bit, but it was just too good of a feeling to let him feel the pain. How much he would love to be riding him instead of just being grinding on each other in an elevator.

“No, I mean- Ah!” Jimin felt hands lift him up from his ass and he wrapped his legs around Namjoon’s waist. Namjoon grinded more into his ass from this angle and he squeezed Namjoon’s waist with his thighs to prove that he liked it. Jimin never thought it would feel this great, but he was wrong. Jimin hopes that he can make Namjoon feel the same way later by doing the same thing. However, that all came to a screeching halt when the doors opened to the ground floor. Though there was no one there, Namjoon stopped everything and let him go. Jimin pat himself down so he’d look as normal as possible as they exited the elevator. He had to readjust himself down there again so it wouldn’t be obvious. He wanted it to be a surprise for Namjoon. He followed Namjoon through the lobby and out the front door towards the car. He understands that they’re supposed to be nice and proper but all this not touching was making Jimin feel needy. He really wanted to fuck his best friend and for the first time he felt no shame about it.

“What were you saying?” Namjoon asked as they walked to the car. Jimin just wanted to be touched and this was taking too long. He bounced to the side of him and smiled as he walked around him. He turned his back to Namjoon for a second and he caught the elder staring at his ass when he looked back at him.

“Do you see me as a man?” Jimin asked, a sudden nervousness came awash over him. The sudden lack of confidence confused Namjoon and he had to stop for a moment. They continued to the car silently, though Jimin wanted an answer. Namjoon stopped in front of the door to driver’s side and leaned on the top of it.

“Why wouldn’t I? Park Jimin, I really, really like you. I’ve always seen you as a man. A gentle, loving man, but a man all the same.” He smiled his trademark smile that showed the dimples before he got in. Jimin got into the passenger’s seat and smiled back at him. “Do you see me as a man too?

“I do. One of the most handsome and admirable men I’ve ever seen, too.” Jimin was hoping for something sexier, but this could suffice until he could find a way to make Namjoon pay for teasing him in the elevator so much. Namjoon turned on the car and started driving out of the parking lot, letting his hand gravitate to Jimin’s thigh while he drove. He rubbed little circles in it and Jimin wanted them to go higher but they never did. Instead, his fingers danced between parts of his thigh that were covered by his jeans and the holes in his thighs. Never more, never less. Namjoon could be known as the king of teasing at this rate.

Jimin wasn’t really paying attention to where they were going until they pulled into another parking lot. He was trying his best to make his mind go blank, instead of letting his mind be filled with images of them doing some not-so-kosher things that Jimin knows he has seen in some of Taehyung’s favorite porn. This one was more filled with cars than Taehyung’s was, so if they fucked in the car it would be more easily hidden–

Oh. Wait, this was Namjoon’s apartment building. It didn’t even take as long to get here as it took for Jimin and Taehyung to wander on to the younger man’s home from the club.  Jimin silently got out first and was soon followed by Namjoon. Namjoon grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers as they started going up to the building. It didn’t even seem awkward. “Seokjin’s over at Yoongi’s place for the night, so we’ll be alone.” Namjoon suddenly said, smiling down at Jimin. He was so excited! This would have never come up if Taehyung didn’t get drunk and wanted him to send Namjoon a dick pic. Jimin would never thank him for that aloud, but this was great and he wouldn’t change a thing now.

“Oh, okay.” Namjoon led him into the building that also seemed empty at this hour.

Namjoon leaned over to whisper into his ear after he pressed the call elevator button, lips brushing the shell of his ear with every syllable. “We can fuck as long as we want.” Jimin blushed from how sudden and dirty that was. He wanted more. More, more, more, more, more damn it!

“I brought some condoms in case you didn’t have any.” Jimin replied while they got into the elevator. He didn’t notice Namjoon blush too, but the elder squeezed his hand and that was enough.

They rode the elevator just holding hands this time, though Jimin wanted those hands all over his body instead. Instead, he just waited patiently like a good boy (did he really just call himself that?). Namjoon led him to the door of the apartment and let go of his hand. “Do you want to start immediately or what?” Namjoon asked while he fumbled with the lock.

“Surprise me, hyung.” Jimin wanted to start even before Namjoon opened the door, but he didn’t want to sound that needy. He walked in the door once it was opened and took his shoes off, and put his leather jacket on the coat rods. He heard Namjoon lock it again and was again suddenly pressed against the wall as suddenly as he was in the elevator in Taehyung’s apartment building. Jimin couldn’t do anything since his wrists were pinned to the wall above his head again and it was now much more obvious that Namjoon had been just as turned on as Jimin if the erection rubbing against Jimin’s own could say about it. Jimin tried to stop the filthy sounding porn star moans from coming out of his mouth, but they were caught by Namjoon’s when they suddenly started kissing.

Their teeth clacked painfully while they tried to lick their ways into each other’s mouths. Jimin wouldn’t let him have the satisfaction of dominating him all night, so he tilted his head to the side and shoved his tongue into Namjoon’s mouth, getting a surprised moan from the taller man. He used it to his advantage to wrap his arms around Namjoon’s neck and pulled himself up again to hold Namjoon’s waist with his thighs. The erection beneath him was making a wet spot through Namjoon’s pants and he purposely grinded his ass into it. Namjoon nearly dropped him while he made a choked moan that Jimin happily swallowed. He pulled away while biting Namjoon’s bottom lip and let his head rest against the wall while Namjoon’s hips kept grinding into his ass. Namjoon took him from the wall and further into the apartment, only stopping kissing him and groping his ass cheeks when they’d almost run into a wall. Jimin was pleasantly surprised at how strong Namjoon was, only faltering a few times out of pure clumsiness more than anything else. He gripped Namjoon’s arms and may have made a delighted squeak feeling such strong muscles in his arms. Namjoon kissed him again, suddenly, and told him how cute he sounded before focusing on walking through his apartment again.

It was only a matter of time for them to get into Namjoon’s bedroom and the elder to drop him on the bed. He scrambled back to reach the pillows and canted into Namjoon’s touch when a hand danced over the fly of his jeans. He let Namjoon lift his tank top and he took it fully off so he could enjoy the show. Namjoon ran his hands all over Jimin’s muscled chest, and his head dipped down to mark him as his. He covered his clavicles in dark bruises and only dropped down to his nipples when he felt ready. Jimin moaned loudly when the elder grazed his teeth on one and squeezed his thighs together around Namjoon’s body to prove how much he liked it. His back arched off the bed when Namjoon played with both nipples, biting one and flicking the other. It would be embarrassing to admit how sensitive his nipples are any other time than now, but he knows that he’s probably already told Namjoon about it in the past. Namjoon almost sang praises for him as he pleasured him, telling him how good he sounded and how he loves making Jimin feel this way.

Namjoon dropped even further when he was satisfied with Jimin’s reactions and marked his hipbones with dark hickeys and his stomach near his navel, all making Jimin moan, “More, more, Joonie ah, please... Hyung, ah!” constantly, occasionally swearing when it would get just too good to be true. He constantly gave praise to Namjoon for how he was doing everything, and would constantly ask for praise for himself too, which the elder happily obliged. He watched Namjoon with hooded eyes as the elder started to undo the button on his pants and made a throaty moan more when he unzipped it with his teeth. He went almost too slow and it was straining against him so much it almost hurt worse than before. He felt embarrassed when his freed dick hit Namjoon’s nose when it could get out. It left a small streak from his nose to his cheek with precum while it fell back and leaned against Jimin’s stomach. Namjoon looked embarrassed, and Jimin felt even more so as precum streamed from the tip. He only muttered out a small apology for it, but got a smile from Namjoon that could mean anything.

“No underwear, huh?” Namjoon asked with a husky voice, his hot breath wafting on Jimin’s impatient dick. Namjoon guided Jimin’s knee over his shoulder and bit at his inner thighs through the skinny jeans. If only he took Jimin’s pants off completely and didn’t tease him like this. He shifted uncomfortably while trying to get Namjoon to do something about it.

“They kinda got covered in cum from the call earlier so - Ah!” Jimin was cut off when Namjoon gave the head a kittenish lick, digging his tongue into the slit to get even more precum. He let it drop from his tongue onto Jimin’s dick and smiled when Jimin threw his head back. “I-I-I thought it’d be hot if I-I didn’t wear ‘em. I wanted you to think I-I was, ha!” Namjoon bit hard enough to leave a mark on his stomach right next to where his dick rested on his stomach. “S-S-Sexy.”

“It is hot. You’re so fucking sexy right now, Jiminnie.” Namjoon reached up and wrapped his hand around Jimin’s dick, which felt good, but he kept it still but firm. He wanted to cant his hips into Namjoon’s hand and get a pleasurable rhythm going, but Namjoon stilled his hips as well. Jimin whined loudly but Namjoon clicked his tongue in distaste and he tried to stop. He looked up with lust filled eyes and licked again, making Jimin moan louder than before. He let his hands gravitate to Namjoon’s hair, but did the same as the teasing elder and didn’t try anything. That doesn’t mean he didn’t want to though. “Do you wanna cum on my face? Or do you want me to swallow?”

The choice made his dick leak more, dripping down onto Namjoon’s hand, and making for an effective lube. Namjoon pumped it a little, being one of the best feelings he has had tonight. “Face. I wanna see you - Ah! Ah, Joonie, fuck!” He yelled when Namjoon sucked the head. He put his tongue flat on the bottom of his dick and let it slide into his mouth as he went down. Jimin tried his best to not crush him with his thighs while the elder bobbed his head with a constant rhythm. Lewdly slick sounds were all that could be heard other than Jimin’s loud moaning. One time it was too much and he shoved Namjoon down on his dick, feeling the head go past his tongue entirely. He felt bad when he saw tears forming in Namjoon’s eyes and was going to pull out when the elder swallowed around him. A string of curses came from Jimin’s mouth as the elder finally pulled up. His swollen lips were covered in precum and he looked so disheveled already that it made Jimin want to do it again. It was better than any fantasy he thought of the first time they had sex over the phone. Namjoon pumped his dick again and he was going to cum if the man put his tongue on him again. “I’m gonna cum, oh fuck, fuck…”

“Then cum.” Namjoon said plainly. Jimin didn’t have time to tell him off for not putting more emotion into it when an orgasm rippled through his body. He squeezed his thighs around Namjoon’s head and the lukewarm liquid got all over Namjoon’s face and his thighs. Namjoon rode out his orgasm with Jimin and he wanted to cry. Fucking him would be a million times more pleasurable than even that… Namjoon said many praises, which made this even better for Jimin. “That’s right, you’re such a good boy. You came right when I asked you to… I didn’t even have to punish you, though it would have been just as much fun.” He smiled and pulled Namjoon up to be level with him. He wiped the cum off his face with his thumb while apologizing. He was going to wipe his thumb on the sheets but the elder grabbed his hand before he could and sucked the cum off. Watching Namjoon do that was going to make him hard again.

“Fuck, hyung.” Jimin repeated several times before claiming his mouth with his own. He slid his tongue past Namjoon’s swollen lips and didn’t even mind tasting his bitter seed that coated Namjoon’s tongue. He threaded his fingers through Namjoon’s hair and made the kiss even deeper. The elder wrapped an arm around Jimin’s waist and by pulling their bodies flush, Jimin remembered that Namjoon hadn’t cum yet, and there was a wet spot on his pants where his own had been leaking. He pulled away and looked him in the eyes. “Can I…” Jimin stopped himself out of nervousness. He ran his hand down Namjoon’s side and pulled at his sweater.

Namjoon smiled cheekily. “You wanna take care of me, too?” Jimin nodded and watched as the elder laid on his back on his bed, and spread his legs enough that Jimin could get between them. Jimin got off the bed first and Namjoon whined in a high voice. “Hey… Don’t leave me… All I’ve done is suck your dick, you can’t go yet…”

Jimin leaned over the bed and pressed a kiss to Namjoon’s temple as the elder was whining. Jimin put himself back into his pants and closed them at least for a little bit. “Don’t worry hyung, I just gotta grab something from my jacket real quick and then I’m gonna take care of ya as much as you want.” He winked one last time before he left the room. Jimin walked casually as if this was his own apartment. He unzipped the pocket of his jacket and grabbed his phone and the condoms he grabbed and checked the foil. These were smaller than what Taehyung normally bought – they must have been left when Taehyung got laid earlier this week. What luck that they were Jimin’s size so their first time wouldn’t be raw. He made his way back to the room and stopped when he heard something going on inside. He cracked open the door and his mouth fell open watching Namjoon fingering himself. He had taken off his pants while Jimin was gone, and now he was doing that. Jimin was half tempted to film him pushing his long finger into his pretty fluttering hole. Namjoon was writhing on the sheets from just fingering himself and Jimin wanted to be the one causing that so badly. When he heard Namjoon’s low voice moan his name between little breathy moans, he couldn’t help himself anymore. Jimin pushed open the door and dropped his things on the table, which surprised Namjoon.

“Ah! Jimin!” Namjoon scrambled to cover himself up awkwardly, pulling his shirt down to cover his hard dick and pulled his legs to his chest. A deep pink blush covered Namjoon’s face as the elder bit his bottom lip. “Ah, now I’m embarrassed…” He complained, covering his face with his hands.

Jimin took off his pants and kneeled on the bed next to Namjoon’s body. He moved Namjoon’s hands from his face and held his chin before kissing him again. It was short, but it was enough to make Namjoon breathless. “No, you’re pretty, so so, so pretty, don’t be embarrassed.” He said sweetly to make Namjoon calm down a bit. He coaxed Namjoon into laying down again with gentle touches and a lot of kisses. He straddled Namjoon’s left leg and held himself over his body. “Why are you so embarrassed, hmm?” Jimin hummed before kissing a spot under Namjoon’s ear.

“Because it’s embarrassing…” Namjoon tried to close his legs but Jimin’s leg was there to keep him from going all the way. A hot blush came upon Namjoon’s cheeks and he squirmed in his spot. He tried to keep himself covered up, but Jimin pushed his hands away from it. “I’m so… I’m so big? Why would a guy as big an’ tall as me wanna get fucked in the ass? That’s so embarrassing…”

“I think it’s cute.” Jimin giggled and pressed kisses to Namjoon’s neck. He put a hand on Namjoon’s waist and gripped the sweater. “I thought you looked so pretty fingering yourself like that. You’re adorable, being so nervous just because I saw you…” He trailed his hand down to where the sweater hung over Namjoon’s cock. “I’d love to help you with that…”

Namjoon didn’t do anything. Instead, he pulled away and looked Jimin in the eyes. “You don’t think it’s dumb? That I… That I like it like that?” Jimin shook his head and kissed him on the lips. Jimin wanted to laugh aloud, especially since while they were talking about something like this when they were on the phone earlier. Namjoon kept saying things about how he wanted to be Jimin’s little slut, but then when he’s caught wanting to be a bottom, he gets nervous… Jimin can’t help but think it’s cute. “But isn’t it so weird?” He shook his head again.

“Don’t worry about it, Joonie. I’ll make you feel nice no matter what, okay?” Namjoon nodded finally and let Jimin do what he wanted. Jimin started by grabbing the hem of his sweater and pulling at it slightly. The elder bit his bottom lip harshly, and Jimin kissed him to try to make the pain go away. “Can you take this off for me?”

Jimin sat back on his heels and watched Namjoon as he sat up and lifted it over his head. It messed up his hair and Namjoon tried to cover his body with his hands. “Jimin…” His voice was small, unlike how he was before.

“You’re so beautiful, Namjoon. I’m gonna make you feel so good, relax.” He giggled and pushed Namjoon back into the bed again. He kissed down Namjoon’s neck and across his collarbones. He made his way down Namjoon’s chest, marking him wherever it would make Namjoon squirm beneath him. He moved between Namjoon’s legs and touched his thighs gently as the elder hugged his knees around Jimin’s waist. “Hyung, you’re supposed spread your legs, I need to stretch you.” He fumbled around the bed and found the bottle of lube that Namjoon had used first. Namjoon had done what he wanted and he kissed the knee closer to him to prove that he was proud. He poured a dollop of lube onto his fingers and warmed it. With that, he leaned over his body and gave him a kiss on the lips before prodding his hole and getting a gasp from his elder. “You’re not relaxed, Joonie.”

Namjoon smiled awkwardly and looked away. “Sorry.” Jimin kissed him and used it to distract Namjoon to make him relaxed and then put the tip in. Namjoon hissed. He slid his finger in down to his knuckle and pressed against the walls, making Namjoon whine. The elder covered his mouth with his arm to keep quiet, which made Jimin disappointed because he wouldn’t get to hear his pretty moans again.

Jimin fingered him with one finger for a while, and then he slid his middle digit inside as well. Namjoon gasped and shivered. Jimin kept still while he was letting Namjoon get used to his fingers. “Are you okay?” Namjoon nodded almost too quickly to answer his question. “Okay baby, just tell me if I’m hurting you. I’d never wanna do that to you.” Jimin cooed and rubbed Namjoon’s hip with his free hand. He curled his fingers deeper into Namjoon and kept a slow pace. He ran his fingers over a spongey place and it made Namjoon moan deeply, arching his back off the bed. “There it is.” Namjoon tried to respond and Jimin kissed his neck to prove that he understood. He smiled against his neck and decided to try his hand at something else. He kept his slow pace but wrapped his other hand around the base of Namjoon’s cock.

“Ngh… Fuck!” Jimin stroked his leaking cock to the pace he was fingering him to and Namjoon was trying to push them further into his ass. Jimin let go of his cock and let it fall onto his stomach leaving a small pool of precum on it. Namjoon whined, but Jimin stopped everything. A string of curses came out of Namjoon’s mouth, but Jimin shut him up quickly but hitting his spot again and making him moan.

Namjoon was loud for once, whining about how Jimin was mistreating him. He tried to rock his hips back on Jimin’s fingers, but Jimin held his hips still. “Calm down, Joonie. Let me take care of you.” He sucked a hickey at the base of Namjoon’s neck and set a faster pace. Namjoon whined and made deep throaty moans when Jimin hit his prostate with precision. He kept it up for a while, and added another finger just to be safe. The sounds coming from this bedroom were slick and lewd, something that Jimin loved more than he would like to admit. Namjoon was going crazy beneath him and he decided to spare him the orgasm from fingering alone (since he knows that would have been embarrassing to Namjoon) and pulled his fingers out. The man writhed beneath him, trying to rub their hips together for friction and making little breathy whines that Jimin would have loved to record. “Wait, wait, wait. It’ll get better here soon.” Jimin reached over Namjoon’s body and grabbed one of the condoms that he brought and took it out immediately and put it over his own dick which had gotten hard from how Namjoon was reacting to him before. He slicked up his dick and lined himself up to Namjoon’s little pink hole while the elder was whining from the lack of attention. “Okay, I’m gonna enter you.”

Namjoon nodded and he held his breath while Jimin put the head in. Jimin pushed a bit more in and then stopped to let Namjoon get accumulated to his size. Namjoon’s breathing was labored and he tightened his legs around Jimin’s waist, even though he hadn’t even moved yet. Once Namjoon’s body had stopped moving, he started to set a slow pace, burying himself to the hilt and pulling out almost entirely constantly. Namjoon bit his arm to stay quiet and Jimin pulled his arm away to keep him from hurting himself. “W-Why?” Namjoon managed to get out while Jimin sped his thrusts up a bit.

“Because I wanna hear you, Joonie… Whatever happened to you being my little slut, huh?” He couldn’t ask that with a straight face and laughed after noticing that it made Namjoon embarrassed. Jimin kissed Namjoon’s neck and thread their fingers together on the arm that Namjoon was biting to keep it away from his face. He just wanted to make Namjoon feel good. “You sound so good, so sexy… I wanna hear you moaning my name. Do it for me baby.”

Those words paired with an expertly timed thrust made Namjoon do exactly what Jimin wanted. Jimin kissed his cheeks and his lips as praise as he sped up. Their thrusts made slapping sounds as Namjoon moved his hips against Jimin’s own. Namjoon moaned quietly when Jimin was trying to keep a rhythm, and fumbled in a weak attempt to hold Jimin’s other hand. It was an act that made Jimin chuckle because it was so sudden and awkward. Jimin couldn’t help but praise Namjoon for being everything he wanted and more.

Jimin’s thrusts became more erratic as they got faster. He couldn’t keep quiet, swearing when Namjoon would tighten around him. Namjoon would keep trying to apologize, but would have to stop when Jimin would hit his prostate and he would moan. The elder was constantly swearing under his breath, making praise for Jimin there as well though Jimin couldn’t hear it through the loud sounds of their skin slapping together. Jimin let go of Namjoon’s hand and pumped his cock – but it didn’t last for long when Namjoon came with a silent moan. Watching him cum and feeling him tighten around him made Jimin cum. He was going to hold himself up so he wouldn’t fall on Namjoon’s body, but his arms buckled when he finally came. Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jimin’s waist and held him close while Jimin went through the waves of orgasm.

Perhaps Jimin didn’t pay attention to the time or he might have fallen asleep for a small bit, but his body was sore from staying in one place when he knows that Namjoon would have moved him if he was still conscious. He pushed himself off Namjoon’s body despite the elder still holding him close, and it made him finally pull out. Namjoon chuckled as Jimin fell onto his back. “I’ll get that for you.” Namjoon’s voice was just as wrecked as Jimin felt. He whined a bit when Namjoon took the condom off for him and tied it up so more cum wouldn’t get onto his sheets. Jimin watched as Namjoon leaned over his body and dropped the used condom somewhere next to his bed. “It’s fine.” Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jimin’s shoulders and held him close.

“How’s it feel to be fucked by Park Jimin?” Jimin asked as he wrapped one of his arms around Namjoon’s waist. He felt Namjoon hum from against his chest and couldn’t help but smile. Namjoon was touchier after sex than most people Jimin has slept with, Taehyung included.

“Couldn’t be better.” Namjoon kissed the top of his head and hugged him even tighter. It didn’t last long before he loosened his grip kissed Jimin again. He moved Jimin’s chin to face his head up and kissed him on the lips quickly, smiling in the kiss. “I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

“Oh really?” Jimin looked up and Namjoon looked back down at him again even though he seemed perfectly content to lean his chin on Jimin’s head, which made him smile even more. “Do you get fucked in the ass often by cute boys like me?”

“What?” Namjoon sounded disbelieving and chuckled. “You’re the only one who knows I like it in the ass. If I can help it, I’m usually the one fucking cute boys.”

“Well, now you have one that would love to fuck you whenever you want.” Jimin yawned held tighter against Namjoon’s waist. The elder moved his body a little bit, but it did nothing to change Jimin’s mind about holding so tightly. “Just call me and I’ll be there for you.”

“You shouldn’t promise stuff like that…” Namjoon said in a soft voice, one of his warm hands making circles on his back to calm Jimin. He was probably getting tired too. It’s been… It’s been a couple of weeks since the last time Jimin was laid, so he doesn’t have his stamina back all the way. Not helping that was how he and Taehyung danced in a club for at least 4 hours nonstop and Jimin was teaching a bunch of idols new choreography for their comeback at word so he is legitimately tired right now.

“I can promise whatever I want, Joonie.” He kissed one of the hickeys he left on Namjoon’s pretty collarbones and giggled. “I…” He started, but yawned before he could finish his thought. “I’m tired. Let’s talk about this shit in the morning. I don’t have work so I can and will stay.”

“Yah, are you really falling asleep?” Namjoon didn’t sound quite as annoyed as he would have liked. Jimin grabbed the blanket that laid at their hips (when did it get there?) and pulled it up to his shoulders. “Park Jimin, we’re covered in cum and you’re really gonna go to sleep?” Jimin silently nodded, which made Namjoon playfully annoyed. “I hate you so much right now…”

“That’s alright.” Jimin started with several pecks that littered Namjoon’s neck and upper chest. “Hate me in the morning, I just wanna sleep with you hyung.”

“You make a good argument.” Namjoon started, but Jimin shifted up and pressed a lazy kiss on Namjoon’s swollen lips. He pushed his tongue past the elder’s lips and touched Namjoon’s own before getting bored and laying back down in his place. “But–”

“No buts.” Jimin danced his fingers on Namjoon’s spine as he wrapped his arm around his waist again. “Just sleep.”

“Good night, Jimin…” Namjoon said in defeat.

“Good night hyung… Love you.” The last words didn’t register in Jimin’s brain as the younger fell asleep without regrets about tonight.

Notes:

Hey guys!!!! I am still busy, but I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!!!! I'll be wrapping it up by next week, I promise!!!

Chapter Text

Jimin woke up hot and sweaty and wrapped up in someone else’s arms, so it wasn’t unlike how Jimin’s nights at the club with Taehyung usually go. He tried to wiggle his body out of the long limbs that encapsulated him on someone else’s bed, but he couldn’t. His body was pulled against the man’s lean one and he was hugged tightly. Jimin would have been happier if he could move, but the warmth was pretty good right now. The man groaned and the sound vibrated through his entire chest, a nice feeling on Jimin’s back. Jimin grabbed one of his hands that was resting near his body and he kissed his palm. The man hummed and moved a little bit, still not letting Jimin free. The man hummed, a deep voice that Jimin recognized more as the man kept making noise. He opened his eyes to look around the room how he could. Dark clothes, not necessarily Jimin’s, were all over the floor. The room smelled like sex and expensive cologne, which helped Jimin recognize the man trapping him in his arms even more…
“Yah, Jimin…” A husky voice made Jimin know for sure. Kim Namjoon, Jimin’s other best friend and one that Jimin never once thought would ever want to be dicked down by him. Namjoon moved his hand to Jimin’s waist and moved the younger slightly, making it obvious that Namjoon woke up hard. “Um… I’m kinda… Hard?” Namjoon grinded their hips together and let out a small groan. Jimin moaned softly from the friction, turning him on. “Do… Do you mind?”
“Mind what?” Namjoon moved to try to get out of bed, but Jimin intertwined their fingers and kept him close to his body. That’s one thing that he normally never gets from his one-night stands – morning after sex. He hoped that Namjoon would be up for it though the elder was trying something else.
“I should probably take a shower…” Namjoon laid on his back and Jimin fell back to keep leaning on him. Jimin turned around and laid on his stomach to face Namjoon. In the early morning light, he couldn’t help but think how Namjoon truly was one of the most handsome men he has ever laid eyes upon. The light fell on his pretty features, illuminating all there was to see on his perfect face. All he wanted to do was kiss him senseless. He pouted his bottom lip out and was trying his best to keep Namjoon with him. “Jimin…”
“Hyung.” Jimin shifted so he would be level with Namjoon’s face. He kissed along Namjoon’s jawline and trailed a hand down Namjoon’s waist. “Can’t you wait to shower? I want you.” Namjoon moved enough to face Jimin and kissed him on the lips. They smiled into the kiss and Namjoon touched Jimin’s waist too. He giggled when Namjoon pushed him to laying on his back. He spread his limbs out beneath him and let Namjoon straddle him. “You’re so cute.” Jimin touched Namjoon’s muscly chest and held his waist, pleased with how muscular he was that he hid underneath loose clothes.
“What do you want to do?” Namjoon asked between leaning down and kissing the hickeys that he left on Jimin’s neck last night. Jimin ran his hands to Namjoon’s back and pulled him closer. He wanted to be as close as humanly possible to his best friend. In all honesty, Namjoon was much more fun to have sex with than Taehyung – it was always obvious that Taehyung’s mind was somewhere else.
“I want you to fuck me this time. It’ll be the best way to start the day…” Jimin said while looking Namjoon in the eyes. “You’re so good at everything, so perfect, I think you’ll be good at fucking me.” He traced designs on Namjoon’s shoulders with his fingertips and gasped when the elder grinded their hips together. “Good, good, you’re so good.”
Namjoon chuckled and kissed Jimin’s neck while repeating the action, making the younger moan. “You really think so?” Namjoon asked, a light blush covering his cheeks. Jimin nodded and met Namjoon’s hips in the middle, making a filthy moan come out of his mouth. “You’re terrible…”
“You sound so nice when you moan.” Jimin praised before a moan came out of his own mouth. “You’re so good at this, oh my god, you’re so good.” He wrapped his legs around Namjoon’s waist. He didn’t hold back his moans and praises for Namjoon, constantly letting him know how good Namjoon was doing at grinding against him. He let himself drop after a while and pouted. “Joonie hyung.” He whined, making Namjoon stop and look at him. “Stretch me… I want you inside me. I wanna feel as good as I made you feel last night.”
Namjoon blushed and looked around the bed. He sat back on his heels and moved the sheets around to find the lube. Jimin used this opportunity to touch himself, stroking his dick and fondling his own balls. He squirmed as precum dripped out of the head and made it slick. He made eye contact as Namjoon found the lube and then saw how Jimin was masturbating for him, and purposely moaned his name really loudly. “Fuck…” Namjoon bit his bottom lip and leaned over Jimin’s body. He connected their lips and moved Jimin’s hands from his dick and replaced them with one of his own. He didn’t even hear when Namjoon opened the lube and put some on his finger because he felt Namjoon slide his finger into his asshole. He whined from being filled so suddenly and had a hard time keeping still. “Why you gotta be like this, huh?” Namjoon paused as he started rubbing Jimin’s walls with long strokes. “You’re so hot, s-so sexy…” Namjoon’s voice shook while he was looking for the right words. “You’re perfect…”
Jimin giggled through little ‘ah’s as Namjoon continued to finger him. “I’m just me… Nothing perfect ‘bout me…” He gasped as a second finger slid in and he had to get readjusted. “I’m just Jimin – ah! Fucking hell, Joon.” Namjoon moved before Jimin had completely relaxed. He hit Namjoon’s shoulder and furrowed his brow, but the elder leaned down and kissed his forehead with a cute smile on his face. Jimin started relaxing after that, happy that was being so sweet still. Namjoon started stroking Jimin’s length in time with his thrusts and it made Jimin forget why he was suddenly angry. Jimin moaned loudly while being so stimulated that Namjoon kissed him to make him quiet down. It didn’t take long before a third finger was added to the mix and Jimin was fucking himself on Namjoon’s fingers and the elder was stroking him in time with the thrusts. Then, it all stopped as Namjoon used both hands to get a condom. “Joon…” He moaned while he had a loss of stimulation.
“I’m gonna make you feel good, don’t worry. You told me to fuck you as good as you fucked me, an’ I’m here to deliver…” Namjoon aligned his cock to Jimin’s fluttering hole and Jimin moaned immediately as the head was pushed in. He swore up a storm as Namjoon pushed himself all the way in. He filled Jimin up almost entirely, certainly the longest cock Jimin’s had the pleasure of getting shoved in his ass. Every micromovement Namjoon made had Jimin almost to the point of tears because it felt so good.
“Fuck, you feel so good. Jesus Christ, fuck, god…” Jimin wrapped his legs around Namjoon’s waist before the elder began moving and gasped when he did. Namjoon’s thrusts were slow, always punctuated with a groan. Jimin praised him for every little thing he did, giving him kisses if Namjoon was close enough for it. Namjoon set a faster pace after Jimin was fully relaxed and tears really did come to Jimin’s eyes. He laughed in the middle of sex simply because of how dumb he felt for crying. “Look what you’ve made me do here.” Namjoon stopped and looked scared. Jimin felt himself tighten around Namjoon and he could tell it was affecting him, but he didn’t say anything about it.
“Does it hurt? Jimin, you should have told me –” Jimin cut him off with a kiss and started fucking himself on Namjoon’s cock because he stopped. He pushed his tongue into Namjoon’s mouth and made the elder moan from what he was doing. Both of them were sweaty and every little thrust would fill the room with slick noises and groans.
He pulled away and fell limp on the bed, almost losing Namjoon’s cock entirely. “No, I’m just so happy. I’m really happy. Please, keep going…” He made softer moans as Namjoon was trying to get his rhythm back up. He was harsher than before, but Jimin’s praise and constant asking for him to not treat him like he’s made of glass afterwards was probably to blame. Their skin slapped together lewdly, most certainly loud enough for Namjoon’s neighbors to hear them moaning each other’s names.
When Namjoon wrapped his hand around Jimin’s dick and started passionately kissing him, it was all over for Jimin. Namjoon took over his mouth with his tongue and Jimin had no choice but to let him do it. He came first with a high-pitched whine. The hot fluid spurt all over his stomach, some even splashing up to his chin. The overstimulation of Namjoon fucking his asshole open even after he came made him moan Namjoon’s name loudly, tightening around him with every thrust. All of that combined ultimately caused the elder to cum as well with a silent groan. Namjoon collapsed onto his body and they were a sweaty mess of limbs and heavy breathing.
Namjoon pulled out after he had the strength to and immediately threw it to the side of the bed where his trashcan was supposed to be. Jimin watched him sit up next to his body and he stretched with a deep groan. “I need to shower.” Namjoon stood up and Jimin felt too fucked-out to do the same. “Wanna join?” Namjoon wiggled his eyebrows suggestively and it made Jimin giggle.
“I would…” Jimin groaned trying to sit up and bit his bottom lip. Even that short round made him tired, his stamina is really going to the wayside from how little he’s been having sex recently. “But you fucked me so good, I might fall asleep again… I’m oh so tired, y’know…” He reached over and grabbed Namjoon’s hand and kissed his knuckles. “I’ll take one later, okay?”
“Do you promise?” Namjoon asked, making Jimin nod his head as an answer. “You keep saying you’ll take one and then you don’t. I never thought you were such a dirty boy… I might have to drag you to the bathroom just to make sure you’re getting clean, huh?”
Jimin giggled and laid back on Namjoon’s bed to show off his entire fucked-out figure. He smiled watching Namjoon rake his eyes all over his body. “There’s nothing wrong with being a dirty boy, hyung. If it gets me fucked, then I don’t care.” He ran his hands down his body and spread the cooling cum around his stomach. He made eye contact with the elder and smiled seductively “If I don’t shower, you can punish me all you want.”
Namjoon leaned over and kissed him on the lips, gently this time. He pulled away slowly and kissed the corner of Jimin’s lips. “I’ll spank you, if that’s what you want.”
Jimin hummed and the thought of Namjoon spanking him made his asshole throb more than it was after Namjoon came. He wondered if Namjoon would put him over his knee and would slap him so hard that it would make the cheeks pink. Namjoon could use his big hands to do it, but maybe he’d use something else, a board maybe? Maybe if Jimin didn’t cum from being spanked he could ask Namjoon to eat him out to make up for it… Jimin’s only been spanked with a board once and he would do anything to get Namjoon to do it to him too. “That’s kinky.”
“You’re kinky.” Namjoon retorted, making Jimin chuckle.
“Damn straight.”
“You’re anything but straight.” Namjoon poked his nose and then kissed it. Jimin blew him a kiss as he stood up, and Namjoon winked at him. “If I don’t come back to bed, I’ll be making you breakfast, okay?” Jimin nodded. He watched Namjoon’s ass as the elder walked away, finding the little jiggle his cheeks made adorable. After thinking about how much he would love to eat Namjoon’s cute little asshole out, he let himself fall asleep, perfectly content.

Clad in just one of Namjoon’s dress shirts, Jimin finally came out of Namjoon’s room after his shower. He wandered through the apartment with a smile on his face. He took a shower in Namjoon’s bathroom after falling back asleep from their activities this morning and now he felt lonely without him. This was more than a one night stand for him – he really, truly liked Namjoon more than anyone else he’s had sex with this year (only saying this year simply because everyone Jimin had sex with last year was a blur). He’s never really tried to flirt with Namjoon before because he never thought it would come to fruition. After everything that has happened since drunkenly texting Namjoon a picture of his dick, he’d like to say that they definitely do have something together.
He turned the corner into the kitchen and a familiar figure stood in front of the stove. Jimin walked up behind him and casually wrapped his arms around Namjoon’s waist, pressing Namjoon’s back against his chest. He tried to see what Namjoon was cooking, but the elder turned around in his arms, grabbed his chin softly and tilted his head up enough to meet his lips in the middle. Unlike the heated kisses they shared earlier, this was soft, gentle, tentative. There was some real emotion behind this kiss and it made Jimin more intoxicated than the alcohol he drank last night. Namjoon pulled away first and there was nothing but love in his eyes for Jimin. “Good morning, sleepy head.” Jimin’s cheeks heated up from the husky voice that was speaking to him and only him.
“H-H-Hi…” Jimin stuttered while not knowing what to say to him. He always knew that Namjoon was an attractive man, but god damn. Even in just a tank top and shorts, Jimin’s heart was on fire. It even showed off just how many hickeys he gave Namjoon and he had to hold back from kissing every single one of them.
“Hey… I said something kinda dumb last night, could you do me a big favor and forget that I said it? Please?” Namjoon was suddenly awkward and Jimin couldn’t understand where it came from. He looked up at him with a blank look to try to make Namjoon elaborate. “I… I kinda said that I hated you because you went to sleep without a shower, but I don’t so please forget that I said that, please.”
Jimin blinked. Why was it that something Namjoon was asking? Jimin knew he was only complaining and didn’t really hate him. Namjoon would never hate him. He’s always apologized for jokingly saying it once they were alone. He decided to play dumb just to find out Namjoon’s true feelings for him. “Do you… Do you really hate me? Hyung…” He stuck out his bottom lip like he was going to cry.
“No, Jimin, no, no, no, no!” Namjoon kissed Jimin on the lips passionately, albeit sloppily, and held him tighter to his chest. He pulled away almost too quickly for Jimin’s liking but peppered little kisses all over his face. It made Jimin giggle. “I really, really like you!”
Jimin pushed him away slightly to look him in the eyes. “Did you like me before the dick pic and all the sex and stuff? Or was it just because you could fuck me?” Jimin asked, unsure of the answer he was going to get from the elder. Jimin was kind of scared of what he was going to say.
Namjoon blushed and looked away. He bit his bottom lip and turned off whatever he was cooking on the stove. Before Jimin could step away to leave, Namjoon grabbed his hand and rubbed his knuckles with his thumb. “I did.” Namjoon’s voice trembled. “I liked you before all that stuff…” He chuckled awkwardly and kicked at the tiles beneath their feet. “I-I couldn’t believe that you were willing to even, even, y’know. You never seemed like you liked me the way I liked you.”
“You did?” Jimin asked, still not being able to comprehend Namjoon’s words. He was both ecstatic and terrified just in case Namjoon was pulling his leg like it was a joke. “Like, really?”
Namjoon nodded and bit his bottom lip, looking adorable as hell as he did it. “I didn’t even think you liked me, y’know… Because you were always going out with Taehyung and fucking whoever you wanted.” Jimin felt his eyes prickle with tears. He felt nothing but love for the one standing in front of him right now. “You never tried to have sex with me, so I thought that I just wasn’t your type or something…”
Jimin wrapped his arms around Namjoon’s waist and peppered kisses all over his neck. “I never thought you’d like me, actually. You always seemed disappointed in me for fucking around, so…” Jimin looked him in the eyes and smiled nervously, hoping that his tears were not falling. “That doesn’t mean I didn’t like you, I mean I still love being your friend so, so, so much! I have no words to tell you how much it means to me to be one of your best friends, hyung.” Namjoon kissed him on the lips in the middle of what he was saying, and he was pushed against one of the counters. Jimin moaned into Namjoon’s mouth before the elder pulled away. He loved Namjoon so much, he really loved him so much.
“Why didn’t you think I liked you?” Namjoon bit one of the hickeys on Jimin’s neck, which made Jimin a little light headed from the sudden affection. “I’ve been basically head over heels for you since Hoseok introduced us. I have never once not been in love with you. You are my sun and moon and stars, Jimin.”
“I love you so fucking much, Kim Namjoon.” Jimin let himself cry tears of joy. He hugged Namjoon tightly and cried into his bare shoulder. Namjoon hugged him back just as tightly and kissed the top of his head several times. “I fucked around because I didn’t think you would have liked me and now you say you like me and now everything is falling into place and I love you, I love you, I love you so much.” He repeated that phrase like a mantra until he couldn’t from how much his voice was going.
They stood there for a while. Whatever Namjoon was cooking on the stove was forgotten as he held Jimin tightly. Jimin knew his cheeks were going raw from how much he was crying, and he was stretching Namjoon’s tank top from how tightly he was gripping it, but there was nothing that could be done at this point. When Jimin finally looked up, his lips were caught by Namjoon’s. Namjoon was soft and gentle everything Jimin has ever wanted and more. Namjoon pulled away and kissed the corner of his mouth again. “So, it was true then?” Namjoon asked suddenly, surprising Jimin.
“What was?” Jimin felt silly for letting Namjoon wipe his tears. Jimin is barely a year younger than Namjoon, so he should be able to do this stuff himself. He shouldn’t have to let Namjoon wipe his tears simply because he was too overpowered with love for the elder.
“Before you went to sleep last night, you said ‘love you.’ That was actually true?” Namjoon asked again. Jimin nodded, and was kissed again. He was so sweet and nice and perfect and Jimin wouldn’t want him any other way. “Would you believe me if I told you that I loved you too?”
Jimin nodded and leaned his forehead against Namjoon’s shoulder. He moved his hands to grab Namjoon’s and entwined their fingers together. “I would.” He looked him in the eyes and smiled widely. “Can we date? Maybe?”
Namjoon kissed him again, and again, and again, again, again, again. Namjoon was the one to kiss him senseless when it was Jimin who wanted to do it earlier. “Yes, fuck yes, please! I love you, Jimin!” They kissed again and started laughing and smiling and Jimin couldn’t contain all the joy he was feeling. Namjoon picked him up and spun him around before kissing him one last time. Jimin couldn’t think of anyone better to be in love with (and great sex was just another bonus to being with him).
Someone gasped and it surprised them. The light was flicked on and both of them looked at the door to see who interrupted them. Seokjin stood there with Yoongi, both pulling disgusted faces. “Look what the cat dragged in… Gays.” Yoongi said with a monotone voice. Jimin and Namjoon looked at each other awkwardly and Jimin hid behind Namjoon’s back because he was only wearing a shirt.
“But at least we’re together, right?” Namjoon pulled a cheesy smile and Jimin couldn’t help but do the same. Yoongi pushed Seokjin into the kitchen and rolled his eyes at the couple as he got a glass of water.
“Y’all are dating?” They nodded to Seokjin’s question and the elder smiled at them. “Well, it’s good you two finally saw how fuckin’ whipped you were for each other.” Seokjin smiled and joined Yoongi in getting a drink.
“Was it really that obvious?” Jimin asked in a small voice, getting overdramatic nods from his eldest friends. He buried his head into Namjoon’s back and couldn’t hide the smile that covered his face so shamelessly.
“Well, I wouldn’t have it any other way.” Namjoon turned around and kissed Jimin one last time before he started leading Jimin back to the bedroom for hopefully another round, which just made the other two sigh and roll their eyes.
“They’re meant for each other.” Seokjin said, barely audible between their laughter.