Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Stats:
Published:
2017-03-14
Completed:
2017-10-25
Words:
83,496
Chapters:
72/72
Comments:
232
Kudos:
672
Bookmarks:
50
Hits:
19,534

Three Hundred and Fifty Words

Chapter 18: PWP AU

Notes:

Complete PWP. Written for an abandoned nsfw 30-day challenge.

Chapter Text

There was a fight. There's always a fight, usually small disagreements or spats that are over a few hours later.

This one was pretty big. So big that Rafael--who is usually in bed at least fifteen minutes after Sonny--woke up, got ready, and left before Sonny was out of the shower. When they crossed paths in the bathroom, Rafael barely glared at him.

Usually, Rafael will text Sonny in the morning while they're both at work. Just to say hi, to ask how he is. Sonny usually doesn't have to text first.

By ten o'clock, Sonny gets flat out annoyed with it. He doesn't think he'd get so annoyed except that he knows Rafael's been calling Benson all morning so he's not busy.

He texts Rafael at exactly 10:30.

"Babe."

He gets a reply exactly an hour later, on the dot. Just to piss him off.

"Detective Carisi."

Sonny rolls his eyes so hard his head hurts.

Ok, so it was his fault. He made a big, figurative mess and Rafael is pissed and Sonny even pulled out the 'babe'.

"I'm sorry. I love you."

This time, Sonny gets a reply about two seconds later.

"I'm busy, Carisi."

Benson comes out of her office. "I have a last minute lunch meeting," she announces. "Fin, you're in charge."

But she's smiling, she's not acting like she has an important meeting. Sonny glances at the calendar; it's Wednesday. She's having lunch with Rafael. Sonny wants to throw his phone.

"You are not busy," Sonny replies instead of throwing his phone. "You are going to lunch with Benson."

"I believe my lunch plans are none of your business, Detective."

Sonny takes a deep breath. Getting more angry will not solve anything. He figures he can just wait until he gets home so they can talk about it.

"See you at home then."
---
Sonny beats Rafael home, which is also unusual. After two hours, Sonny realizes Rafael is wasting time, avoiding coming home, but finally Sonny hears the lock click and braces himself for the fight.

Rafael stomps into the apartment, ignoring Sonny while dropping his briefcase inelegantly on the coffee table before stomping into their bedroom. He's ripping off his coat and jacket on the way.

Sonny just watches, upset that Rafael didn't even look at him.

He doesn't follow, but less than a second later, Rafael's head pops through the doorway.

"Coming?" he asks, not sounding all that happy.

Sonny thinks now is when they're going to talk it over, so he takes a deep breath and follows Rafael.

When he enters the bedroom, he's surprised to see Rafael randomly ripping his clothes off.

"Uh..." is all Sonny can get out when Rafael drops his pants and Sonny can see him half hard in his briefs.

"I've been thinking about you all day and how goddamn pissed I am and apparently those two things make this happen," he points at his crotch. "So are you going to take your pants off or what?"

Sonny can say no. He is capable of saying no. But Sonny figures if Rafael won't take his verbal apology, the least he can do is offer up his body as one instead. And damn, Rafael's underwear is beginning to tent.

Luckily, he'd showered and changed when he got home, so he doesn't have a thousand layers to get through before he's naked. Which is good, because Rafael is apparently too impatient for anything slow. Sonny drops onto the bed while Rafael grabs a condom and the lube.

He doesn't even stop to kiss Sonny. He just lifts Sonny's legs and gets to work.

"I'm still mad," he finally mumbles, two fingers deep into Sonny's ass.

Sonny doesn't care. He grunts, "I don't care."

Rafael spreads his legs more.

"I'm pretty pissed too," Sonny says. "Ignoring me to have lunch with my boss."

"With my friend," Rafael corrects. He adds another finger. Sonny can't help but moan. "She told me I was being childish," Rafael adds. "You can imagine how that made me feel."

Sonny chuckles. "Yeah I'm sure you loved that." Rafael pushes his fingers in harder and the smirk disappears from Sonny's lips to turn into a long groan.

Finally, Rafael pulls his fingers out. "Up, against the headboard."

Confused, Sonny let's Rafael arrange him to be on his knees facing the headboard, hands on the wall. Sonny hears Rafael tear the condom foil open, then a minute later Rafael is squeezing his hip tight and easing in.

"Ah, fuck, Raf--"

"That's the idea," Rafael replies, pushing in until he's pressed completely against Sonny's ass.

Sonny reaches down to stroke himself. Rafael begins to move, pulling in and out at a quicker pace than usual. He's got a lot of aggression to get out, though.

"So you couldn't stop thinkin' about me all day?" Sonny asks.

"Thinking about how fucking idiotic you can be."

"Still thinkin' about me."

Rafae thrusts harder. It doesn't shut Sonny up.

"Being mad at me makes you hard, huh? How'd you feel sitting there at lunch talking about how mad you were at me?"

"How mad I am at you."

Rafael thrusts pick up again. Sonny strokes himself harder, feeling his orgasm building, but then Rafael grabs his hand and lifts it to the wall again. Sonny groans in frustration this time.

Rafael wraps an arm around Sonny's chest, pulling Sonny flat against his own chest. Rafael's knees spread more, pushing Sonny's legs further apart. He pushes in hard, Sonny can feel his thighs tensing with exertion.

Sonny is so close, but needs something more. He's afraid to reach down for his own dick. His head falls back against Rafael's shoulder.

Finally, Rafael's hand snakes down his stomach to his dick. Hopefully feeling more forgiving towards Sonny, he strokes Sonny in time with each hard thrust. One of Sonny's arms lifts to wrap around Rafael's head, pulling Rafael's face towards his for a kiss.

Sonny comes with Rafael's tongue in his mouth. When he falls forward, exhausted, hands catching himself on the wall again, he feels Rafael bury himself deep to come.

When Rafael finally lets go of Sonny and shuffles backward, Sonny just collapses backwards onto the bed. Rafael disappears into the bathroom for a minute before returning and joining Sonny on the bed.

"I'm still mad," Rafael says.

Sonny scoots over a little bit to let Rafael in.

Sonny is too exhausted to care. "I don't care."

Rafael snorts.

Sonny looks at Rafael. "Still love you, though."

Rafael sighs. "I still love you, too."

Sonny smiles. He can't even remember what they were fighting about, but he's content.