- Motorcycling RPF (4)
Drabbles about the last day of the season.
3. Alex Marquez/Luca Marini
Valentino knows that different people have different types of marks, he’s seen a fair share of them. Some have symbols and need to play detectives to decode what they mean, some get quotes and some simply have names scrawled onto their bodies and don’t have figure out who their other half is, lucky bastards.
His are always dates.
A collection of one shots, various pairings.
1. Marc/Dani [T] - Marc prepares for a very special event
2. Maverick/Valentino/Jorge [E] - Maverick enjoys watching
3. Marc/Valentino [T] - If Marc keeps on crashing like that, Valentino's sure he'll have a heart attack before turning forty.
4. Marc/Valentino [T] - But seriously, how could they believe that I mocked your injury?"
5. Jorge/Dovi [T] - Jorge meets Andrea's daughter for the first time
6. Marc/Dani [E] - Dani never cared about the umbrella girls. Or the obligatory introduction of the umbrella boys. That is, until he saw his own umbrella boy.
7. Alex Marquez/Luca Marini [T] - Alex knows from the beginning that this will never work. They never will. Yet, he dives in, hoping that against all odds they will be the ones to fool destiny.
8. Jorge/Marc [M] - Maybe one day I’ll love you like I love him.
9. Maverick/Valentino/Jorge [E] - Continuation of #2.
Jorge doesn’t know what got into him when he agreed to attend that bachata course with his friend in the first place. The last time he danced was years ago, at the prom, and he doesn’t have the best memories from that night, but she’d been bugging him relentlessly for over a week, complaining how she hadn’t had a partner and how Jorge would’ve made a perfect one. After being bombarded with messages on every social media, he finally agreed, tired of listening to her.
However, he didn't expect to receive that text on the day of the first class.
Sorry, can’t make it. Caught a stomach flu :P it says and Jorge wants to face palm, but most importantly to get out of this damned dance school. Now.