Fandoms: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling
05 Jun 2013
Perhaps that’s the difference between winning and losing. The winners get to keep their souls.
When the world is falling apart around you, the rain is all you can count on.
When a chance meeting at a muggle book club throws Draco and Hermione into an illicit affair, they must find a way to keep their secret before their worlds fall apart.
A party for returning eighth years allow three girls to begin healing a year after the Battle of Hogwarts.
While at university, John gets a thrill out of helping junkies through detox.
Fandom: Doctor Who, Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling
07 Aug 2012
- Make a list of fifteen characters first, and keep it to yourself for the moment. (That way you're not leading the questions asked to fit the characters.)
- Ask your followers to send you an ask with questions.
- After your followers have asked enough questions, round them up and answer them using the fifteen characters you selected beforehand, then post them.
Questions might include things like:
- 'One, Nine and Fifteen move in together. Is this a really bad idea?'
- 'Under what circumstances might Five and Seven fall in love?'
- 'Which character on the list would you most want on your side in a zombie invasion?'
I accepted prompts for a few days on tumblr, and this is the result.