♫ hand in hand with the electronic renaissance is the way to go ♫
- hi! i'm mallory and i write a heckload of fic
- i have a writing blog and a twitter
- i'm writing for yuri!!! on ice and harry potter at the moment, and a bit of merlin as well. sorry if you came for the haikyuu/asoiaf/raven cycle
- i live for AUs and crossovers and minor characters and rarepairs
- also aroceu is my fandom wife read aro’s fics
transformative and other related works statement:
- remixes: i give permission on request for anyone to create remixes of my work on the condition that they're posted on ao3 as related works. this means: i do not want to be gifted remixes unless we've talked about it first.
- translations: i give blanket permission for anyone to translate my works on the condition that they are only posted on ao3 as related works and nowhere else. this means: i do not want co-authorship of translations. this also means: i want to be able to easily access any translations of my work, which is why i ask for them to only be on ao3. if you don't have an ao3 account, i'm always happy to get an invitation for you. if you don't know how to post a related work, let me know and i'll talk you through it.
- podfic: i give permission on request for anyone to create podfic of my works on the condition that they are only posted on ao3 as related works and nowhere else. this means: everything for translation applies, but i reserve the right to refuse permission to podfic any of my works. please ask first!
- collections: i will reject all requests to add my works to collections. nothing personal, i just like to keep my fic organised a certain way, i.e. only event fics in event collections, and no other works in collections. feel free to bookmark my works to collections, though!