The fanfic edition
HI! Welcome to my fanfic and podfic. A few notes before we get started.
1. I absolutely encourage constructive criticism. There's not a story on here that I don't think could be better, and I like to learn from my mistakes. Crit away.
2. I absolutely adore feedback of any stripe. So whether you want to comment at length about the philosophical ramifications of Stargates, just say 'Yay!', or leave kudos, it's all cherished and adored, and I'm usually pretty good about answering feedback. If I don't, either LJ/DW/AO3 notifications are down or something major has happened IRL.
3. I've moved all my fic to at AO3 for ease of finding things and tags and sorting and all kinds of other spiffy things. There are links at the end of most fics to the entries on LJ and DW - or you can comment or leave kudos directly on the AO3. Or, you can not comment at all! No comments required, really.
4. Should you be interested in podficcing, re-podficcing, remixing, doing a DVD commentary, doing crit in a public (or not public) space, making art, a mix, a knitting design, or a macaroni castle for any of my fic, please feel free to do so! I am honored that you would even consider it, and I'd love to know about it, if you feel comfortable with doing so, drop me a comment, PM me on LJ or DW or email me at kisahawklin at gmail so I can come squee (or link our works on the AO3, if you wish). No need to ask permission, you are absolutely allowed to do anything to any work I've ever created.
5. WELCOME! I hope some of this stuff makes you happy. It certainly makes me happy.