LydiaJean1331



Recent bookmarks

  1. Public Bookmark 2

    Tags
    Summary

    Set somewhere in Ragnarok, I guess.

    Bruce finds Loki nearly bled out has a little heart to heart with him about being monsters, and having low moments.

    Edging towards Bruce and Loki friendship, mostly dialogue and feels

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,434
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    38
    Bookmarks:
    3
    Hits:
    462

    18 Oct 2017

  2. Public Bookmark 16

    Tags
    Summary

    Tony wants to be a caring friend but sometimes it's easier to create a bot to do it. Steve doesn't seem to have the same idea

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,146
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    6
    Kudos:
    110
    Bookmarks:
    16
    Hits:
    686

    18 Oct 2017

  3. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    The ink hasn't even dried on his hospital release forms when Tony is informed that the ex-Avengers have been granted full pardons and are returning back to the Compound.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    22,641
    Chapters:
    7/?
    Comments:
    628
    Kudos:
    1776
    Bookmarks:
    428
    Hits:
    24467

    18 Oct 2017

  4. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    Bucky finds that the one thing he can't stand about the Avengers is how they talk shit about Tony. Sooner or later, he's going to snap.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,213
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    40
    Kudos:
    670
    Bookmarks:
    118
    Hits:
    5816

    15 Oct 2017

  5. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    Tony Stark, genius, billionaire, reformed playboy, philanthropist. 99% of the time his ideas are brilliant! Fantastic!! Stupendous!! But the other 1% of the time his ideas start out good and end very, very badly indeed. For instance, when he suggests the team play 'Never have I ever' (now with the ability to get Steve drunk, thanks to Thor) and no once expects what gets revealed by the Good Captain.

    Just to mention, in the third and fourth chapters there is a mention of rape, there is nothing explicitly described but it is hinted at in the third and then there is a nightmare and talking about it in the fourth. If this is triggering for you then skip the sections with ******* above and below it.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    21,049
    Chapters:
    6/6
    Comments:
    76
    Kudos:
    586
    Bookmarks:
    113
    Hits:
    16838

    13 Oct 2017