3 Works in The Scarlet Pimpernel (1934)
Fandoms: The Scarlet Pimpernel - Baroness Orczy, The Scarlet Pimpernel - All Media Types, The Scarlet Pimpernel (1982), The Scarlet Pimpernel (TV 1999), The Scarlet Pimpernel (1934), The Scarlet Pimpernel - Wildhorn/Knighton
28 May 2017
The promise Chauvelin kept
Fandoms: The Scarlet Pimpernel - Baroness Orczy, The Scarlet Pimpernel - All Media Types, The Scarlet Pimpernel - Wildhorn/Knighton, The Scarlet Pimpernel (1934)
09 Aug 2015
Chauvelin is actually on the side of good, just trying to rescue a few innocents from the guillotine...if only that unbearable Scarlet Pimpernel would stop getting in the way and spoiling his plans!
- Part 1 of The Adventures of the Anti-SP Division
Fandoms: Enchanted Forest Chronicles - Patricia Wrede, White Collar, Oxford Time Travel Universe - Connie Willis, The Toothpaste Millionaire - Jean Merrill, The Scarlet Pimpernel - Baroness Orczy, The Scarlet Pimpernel (1934), Station Eleven - Emily St. John Mandel, Chronicles of Narnia - C. S. Lewis, Perry Mason (TV), Perry Mason - Erle Stanley Gardner
07 Mar 2015
A drabble a week for any fandom that catches my fancy, prompted with words plucked from the pages of a weekly periodical.
1. "Castle Interlude" (Enchanted Forest Chronicles): Morwen finishes bandaging Telemain’s shoulder.
2. "Research" (White Collar): Sara’s job has its less flashy aspects.
3. "Colin, holding a blacked-out flashlight" (Oxford Time Travel Universe): Mr. Dunworthy has gone.
4. "Math Problems" (Toothpaste Millionaire): TOOTHPASTE’s stockholders don’t forget their math class roots.
5. “Another Morning at ‘The Fisherman’s Rest’” (Scarlet Pimpernel): Sally’s day starts early.
6. "Value and Contrast" (Scarlet Pimpernel 1934): Romney left some paints behind.
7. "Nascent Library" (Station Eleven): Books are brought back to the Museum of Civilization.
8. "Turkish Delight" (Chronicles of Narnia): The Pevensies shop for groceries. Double drabble.
9. "Steak Dinner" (Perry Mason): Paul is getting really tired of the same thing happening every time.
- Part 2 of Economist-Prompted Drabbles