6 Works in Steve Rogers/Howard Stark/Tony Stark
Sequel to The Moon Never Beams. One year on, and everything is supposed to be going right for Tony. He should be marrying Stevie, Penny is happy at school, he's being more productive than he's been for years- only people keep telling him he's sick. Maybe that's why he's just made the biggest mistake of his life. Unfortunately, it doesn't really explain why he and Penelope are stuck in an alternative version of the 1950s- where Stevie is still living, and is married to his Dad. But it's okay, because none of it is real and Tony is going to get them both safely home.
- Part 2 of The Moon Never Beams
24 Dec 2013
This is the end part for the Captain America advent calendar. Happy christmas to everyone and enjoy!
1. OT4, Christmas gifts
2. Stucky, Thanks for the rescue
3. Peggy/Steve/Howard, After the war
4. Steggy, Agents of Shield
5. Bucky/Peggy, Target Practice
6. Hucky, Winter Soldier
7. Peggy/Howard, Unrequired
8. Bucky/Steve/Howard, Let's dance
9. Hucky + Steggy, Double Date
10. Peggy/Steve/Howard, Celebration
11. OT4, Last night on earth
12. Stoward, Somnophilia
13. Howard/Steve/Tony, Time Travel II
14. Peggy/Steve/Howard, Raising Tony
15. Stoward, Sex Pollen
16. Stoward, Firefighter
17. Stoward, Selkie
18. Peggy/Howard, Stork Club
19. Peggy/Steve/Howard, War Time Christmas
20. Stoward, Teasing
- Part 2 of Captain America Advent Calendar
Spoils by gargamella
19 Oct 2013
Howard did find Steve. This changes the relationship between Howard, Steve, and Tony quite drastically.
19 Jul 2013
Glimpses into the relationship of Steve and Howard...
...and later on Steve, Howard and Tony's.
21 Apr 2013
Howard wasn't the destroyer of worlds, but he wasn't the savior either.
23 Feb 2013
Anonymous asked you: Howard/Steve/Tony!
Anonymous asked you: Could I request one based off that Tony/Steve/Howard picture you reblogged?