5 Works in Spider Riders (Cartoon)
Fandoms: Spider Riders (Cartoon), Naruto, Akame ga Kill!
22 Jun 2017
Being the kingdom of Highlands guardian was hard work and downright crazy, ask Naruto he would gladly testify to it and even prove it, why you may ask well...
1. He had a spider that was more than happy to tell him about it's hatred for humans
2. After a nasty mission a queen that knows nothing about the kingdom because the soul currently in said body is not the queen (the brother was not happy when he saw the mutilated body of his sister)
3. A councilman who has an obsession with the throne
4. A spoilt prince that wants his spider
5. A snake that wants world domination and the queens body
6. And last but sure as hell not least a war that said snake declared....did he mention that the other kingdoms want a piece of Highland?
Well then his job as guardian isn't hard...on the contrary it is down right torture. At least he has friends that go through the same sh*t with him. After all tortured souls do love other tortured souls.
But one should know he would never trade this crazy life...not in a million years.
Fandoms: Spider Riders (Cartoon)
3 Dec 2015
Slate always imagined he would like know when he fell in love. Then one day, it just hit him out of nowhere. Worse of all, the person he fell in love with just had to be his best friend of ten years. His completely straight, and totally in love with someone else, best friend.
...Being in love sucks.
Hunter and Corona get curious about Igneous's past and decide to go to Slate for some answers. What they got though wasn't anything they could have ever possibly imagined. This is the story of how Arachnia's Fang and Claw duo met, how Igneous got his spider and why he never brought up his family life.
Fandoms: Spider Riders
6 May 2014
Kinda an Atlantis AU! Some plot points kept, but most is gutted.
Five years after the Invectid War, and the Inner World is finally at peace. But in the ranks, not all is well. Hunter's begun having strange dreams and locking the growing anxiety away in favor of his duties, and ignoring the growing unrest in the ranks regarding his heritage. To the others all is well, until Hunter passes out during a sparring session, and strait into his horrible nightmares.
Lilly confirms it. There's more to Hunter than anyone could have thought, and perhaps the key to unlocking the lost secrets and past of the ruined city of Atlantis.
Fandoms: スパイダーライダーズ ~オラクルの勇者たち | Spider Riders ~Oracle no Yuusha-tachi~, Spider Riders - All Media Types
10 Mar 2014
A complete re-write of episodes 25-52 of Spider Riders, based on the original Teletoon Corp. spoilers.