1 - 20 of 91 Works in Psionics

Pages Navigation

Listing Works

  1. Tags
    Summary

    John's a wolf-shifter who has just recently returned to London, Sherlock is the gifted human who just happens to need a flatmate, what happens when the two of them come in contact with each other.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    349,309
    Chapters:
    112/?
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1388
    Kudos:
    774
    Bookmarks:
    200
    Hits:
    37633
  2. Tags
    Summary

    Gamzee was a simple troll when he was young, all he wanted was to chill with his friends and slam a Faygo.
    When he was ten, reality struck him hard about the horns and showed him what's what.
    Family helped him down a rough road to sobriety, Feferi became the Empress, and he became the new Grand Highblood.
    Six sweeps later, Gamzee's younger self may as well be dead for all they share in common.
    He is no longer naive or carefree; trying to change the beliefs of his family so they can be free was a heavy burden to carry.
    Lately all he's been doing is bringing trolls old enough to Feferi so she can show them what's what.
    Gamzee is a simple troll now that he's older, all he wants is trolls to be happy and his family to be safe.
    When Aradia suggests that he see Feferi address the young trolls, he doesn't think much about it.
    When he sees it, he thinks maybe reality has another schoolfed up and ready for him.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    85,339
    Chapters:
    17/?
    Comments:
    69
    Kudos:
    65
    Bookmarks:
    7
    Hits:
    707
  3. Tags
    Summary

    Sometimes dreams have no meaning. Jim is not having one of those dreams. Shane presents himself to Father Jim, who has a rare chance to see beyond the veil of living reality.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    7,735
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    6
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    133
  4. Tags
    Summary

    Australia has been annexed, the United Nations is in chaos, the world is under siege and the Ethereals have taken the field. Facing the full might of the Ethereal Collective, the Commander must rally XCOM, the newly formed ADVENT, and several other allies and rivals to unite the divided nations by any means necessary, for failure now will mean the fall of humanity once and for all.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    286,599
    Chapters:
    18/?
    Comments:
    30
    Kudos:
    11
    Bookmarks:
    4
    Hits:
    466
  5. Tags
    Summary

    Former ronin mercenary Armitage Hux works for the CEO of F.O.E, Snoke, and has been for the past five years. His responsibilities are to protect, care for and attend to the needs of powerful, unstable psion Kylo Ren. Hux is a man over a barrel. His corporate masters own him wholly, and he is pulled constantly between his affection for Ren and the demands of his direct superior. He seeks and finds comfort and solace with his best and only friend, Snoke's head of security Natalia Phasma, but what does he do when he encounters incontrovertible proof that Snoke is planning something truly horrific with Kylo Ren in mind?

    ---
    content warning: discussions of human experimentation
    content warning: really graphic discussions of injuries and gore
    content warning: psychological alienation from one's own body
    content warning: cyberdysphoria
    content warning: alcohol use
    content warning: non-consensual surgery
    content warning: discussion of emasculation in the context of injury and non-consensual cyberization

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    42,965
    Chapters:
    5/?
    Comments:
    44
    Kudos:
    59
    Bookmarks:
    8
    Hits:
    544
  6. Tags
    Summary

    Jim tries to avoid the mysterious thought provoking Shane, only to have a messy encounter with a local townie.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,782
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Kudos:
    11
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    299
  7. Tags
    Summary

    The planet Battleground is a world of anarchy. It's toxic atmosphere is highly posionus to men having a 80% chance to kill them and 20% chance to cause mutations.

    For women it's 70% chance to have no effects, but with a 25% chance to cause mutations and a 5% chance of death.

    Because of this the planet is simply owned by women. Though it is not a paradise as many of these woman are either convicts serving a sentence or soldiers who refused orders. None are angels nor do they wish to be.

    There are no laws or rules on this planet. Though some have tried and even succeeded in creating civilisations, however the toxic atmosphere also causes women to become more aggressive.

    Both in a violent nature and sexual one. Murder and Rape are common and even considered part of everyday life on this world.

    Venus is a woman whom lives on the planet. She travels a lot searching for a way off it, and answers to her cryptic past.

    If easily offended or squeamish, then DO NOT READ THIS, or PREFORM OR DO ANY OF THE THINGS YOU READ ABOUT IN THIS STORY. It's all fake fiction just something I've wanted to write about is all.

    If you don't know guns then use Google.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    17,021
    Chapters:
    3/?
    Kudos:
    28
    Bookmarks:
    8
    Hits:
    2508
  8. Tags
    Summary

    After the 60s, Shield and Hydra crumble. Bucky makes an escape and receives legal help creating a new healthy life for himself. He moves and begins living as Father Jim Barnes after joining the clergy seeking to undo some of the evil he’s done doing good for people in need. For many years his natural and enhanced talents make him a vital part of the rural community he lives in and bring him joy and peace. Until he discovers true evil and it discovers him. Welcome Home, Father Jim.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,503
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    4
    Kudos:
    25
    Bookmarks:
    4
    Hits:
    889
  9. Tags
    Summary

    Your name is JANE CROCKER, and you are OFFICIALLY PERPLEXED.

    You have just received a strange package from your pal DIRK STRIDER, which you find somewhat concerning despite its general tone of GLIB HYPERVERBOSITY. Mainly because it includes several ITEMS OF IMMENSE PERSONAL SIGNIFICANCE that you happen to know for a fact he’d rather not part with, and with which you could probably make a KILLING on EBAY.

    Maybe this huge file that just arrived in your inbox from Dirk’s EQUALLY INSCRUTABLE DIGITAL DOPPELGANGER will clear things up.

    Jane: Read this weird letter.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    11,117
    Chapters:
    13/?
    Comments:
    127
    Kudos:
    102
    Bookmarks:
    12
    Hits:
    1389
  10. Tags
    Summary

    How Yang Hyun-suk came to start YG records, the role the Agency for National Security Planning (Korean secret police) played in that, and how much more than just a record label YG is.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,507
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Hits:
    5
  11. Tags
    Summary

    The Culverhouse family are planning to adopt a grub, but ends up getting four in some way.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,957
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Kudos:
    10
    Hits:
    108
  12. Tags
    Summary

    A series of oneshots exploring family, friendship, psionic powers, love, and life. Mikey brings his family closer and his enemies down with nothing but his mind, which might not be the healthiest thing to do, but he is the eternal optimist. Ratings may increase depending on content. Requests are accepted.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    9,102
    Chapters:
    3/?
    Comments:
    8
    Kudos:
    5
    Hits:
    130
  13. Tags
    Summary

    The once bold line separating humans and Pokemon has grown dangerously ambiguous in recent times. With the entire world now on the brink of a second Great War, an unlucky researcher investigates a mysterious phenomenon - armed with the power of his Pokemon and his heart. Will they manage to prevent an impending catastrophe before it is too late? Is it already too late for her?

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    202,034
    Chapters:
    24/24
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    2
    Hits:
    137
  14. Tags
    Summary

    An alien with empathic powers has a unique perspective on Alex and Maggie's relationship.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,599
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    12
    Kudos:
    115
    Bookmarks:
    6
    Hits:
    1471
  15. Tags
    Summary

    A common mistake, an uncommon rebuke. [Story Depicts Spanking]

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,602
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    3
    Hits:
    217
  16. Tags
    Summary

    Commander, do you really want to abandon that soldier on the battlefield? This is what might happen to him if you do.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,576
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Kudos:
    4
    Hits:
    83
  17. Tags
    Summary

    One more practical test and Willow Daheed's first original spell will be ready. [Story Depicts Spanking]

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,580
    Chapters:
    1/2
    Kudos:
    2
    Hits:
    97
  18. Tags
    Summary

    Life scientist Dr. Selene Hallows, a powerful psychic, travels to a faraway world to explore and document the features and wildlife of the planet.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    9,623
    Chapters:
    4/4
    Hits:
    55
  19. Tags
    Summary

    Mikey is still struggling to handle and control his newfound psionic powers, whose side effects are deeply unpleasant. At the same time, Raph is struggling to handle and control his confused emotional outbursts at all the sudden changes happening within the family.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,849
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    16
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    183
  20. Tags
    Summary

    TO BE REMOVED AUGUST 31. DWNLD NOW
    - Psiere is a world of intrigue where old ideology meets new. The Makers built massive pyramids on each continent and filled them with encrypted texts and advanced technology. The two suns, Archeos and Illeos shine down on a mostly undiscovered planet with a psionic race of people living on land, and violent sea people below the water. The queen seeks to make the world a better place for all Psierians but her daughter, Royal Connate Olivienne Dracore, seeks only to solve the Divine Mystery

    - The connate makes her living as a Historical Adventurist and wants the answer to two important questions. Who were the Makers and where did they go? Because she is the heir, Olivienne travels with a security force and resents it every moment. Every one of her captains has either quit or been injured trying to keep up with the risk-taking woman. That’s where Commander Castellan Tosh comes in. Capable, confident, and oh-so-dashing, she is forced to switch career corps to take charge of Olivienne’s team. Sparks fly from the moment they meet and things only get hotter as they chase down the clues to the greatest mystery of all time
    NOTE: Maps and a glossary at the end of the last chapter

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,411
    Chapters:
    1/25
    Comments:
    8
    Kudos:
    17
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    354

Filters

Filter results:

Pages Navigation