5 Works in Encyclopedia Brown - Donald J. Sobol
11 Sep 2017
Years ago in the 1970's some of my favorite reading material was the Encylopedia Brown mystery series...I even owned the first few volumes... Years later I had a idea for a EB story...wrote out an outline and sent it in to the series author...I got back a thanks/no thanks letter ...So the story that was never published...
Fandoms: The Avengers: Age of Ultron, Tomorrowland (2015), The Black Stallion Series - Walter Farley, Henry Reed - Keith Robertson, The Scarlet Pimpernel - Baroness Orczy, Robot Series - Isaac Asimov, Psmith - P. G. Wodehouse, Encyclopedia Brown - Donald J. Sobol, Macdonald Hall - Gordon Korman
16 Aug 2015
A drabble a week for any fandom that catches my fancy, prompted with words plucked from the pages of a weekly periodical.
1. "Rain over Sokovia" (Age of Ultron): Absent inhabitants of an absent city.
2. "Are you a dreamer?" (Tomorrowland): There are stronger forces than destiny.
3. "Aftermath of the International Cup race" (Black Stallion): Eight horses, a valley, and Alec.
4. "Postcard from Grover’s Corner" (Henry Reed): What could possibly go wrong?
5. "Pseudo-Durand’s Traveling Musicians" (Scarlet Pimpernel): Chauvelin has a lead on the Pimpernel's location. Four drabbles.
6. "The Siren" (Asimov Robots): Something must have happened with Lenny.
7. "Sunday Morning" (Psmith): Psmith and Mike have different ideas.
8. "Encyclopedia Brown and the Case of the Classroom Lineup" (Encyclopedia Brown): Encyclopedia solves a mystery quickly. Double drabble.
9. "Spring Farmers" (Macdonald Hall): It's definitely Elmer's fault.
- Part 4 of Economist-Prompted Drabbles
Encyclopedia is tired of always having to stop Bugs from causing trouble. So he decides to teach him a lesson—or five—in a very unusual way. This leads the two into having a relationship. One based off of their peculiar pleasures (and Encyclopedia's rather........rough, merciless side).
YAOI: Encyclopedia Brown/Bugs Meany!
THIS STORY NEEDS TO BE EDITED, so please forgive the crappy grammar and etc....
In which Sherlock Holmes is confronted with further evidence that he does not play well with children.
Fandoms: Encyclopedia Brown - Donald J. Sobol
20 Dec 2010
FOLLOW THE CONTINUING ADVENTURES OF THE SUPER SLEUTH IN SNEAKERS
Some stolen books ...
An application to join the FBI ...
A two-car accident ...
Professional troubles in Washington, D.C. ...
An unfair verdict ...
And a surprising request from the last person Encyclopedia Brown ever thought would need his help!
These are just some of the trials Encyclopedia Brown and his friend Sally Kimball face in their years away from Idaville. Are you ready to see what happens in the next chapter of their lives? Read along and try to solve the cases with them -- and if you get stuck, some of the answers are found at the bottom of the page!