1 - 20 of 9530 Bookmarks in Dom Sherlock

Pages Navigation

List of Bookmarks

  1. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    [AU] Where everyone is a Dom or a sub, AND everyone has a designated soulmate. As in, when you meet them, you could never want someone else.

    Sherlock is a Dom with absolutely NO interest in finding his mate. And then he meets John, who is his mate and has been waiting years for him. But Sherlock refuses to do this. John is crushed, and sets himself to proving that he can be the sub sherlock needs; after all, they're meant for each other.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    52,559
    Chapters:
    17/17
    Comments:
    323
    Kudos:
    723
    Bookmarks:
    228
    Hits:
    25774

    24 Feb 2017

  2. Public Bookmark 50

    Words:
    41,712
    Works:
    8
    Bookmarks:
    50

    24 Feb 2017

  3. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    “Oh, dating. Romance. Ridiculous,” Sherlock snapped. “Asking you to have coffee,” he spat the word, “would have been pure prevarication, given my intentions. Massive waste of time. I’m not interested in playing out some meaningless script of conventional courtship.” Sherlock drew even closer, too close, until his voice grated in Molly’s ear. “I am interested in holding you down and doing incredibly filthy things to you. And making you enjoy every moment of it.”

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    71,776
    Chapters:
    18/18
    Comments:
    369
    Kudos:
    934
    Bookmarks:
    202
    Hits:
    43216

    24 Feb 2017

  4. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    A typical case out of town (post-Mary) leads to reflection, secrets shared and misunderstandings. Thinking he is going to lose John for good, Sherlock decides to try to take as much as he can before his companion is gone forever... But he always misses something and John never fails to surprise him.
     
    Lots of feels, some smut and a happy ending - in more ways than one (ಠ‿↼)
    ___________

    Sherlock leans forward and breathes John in a moment. He wants to push away, before he is pushed. He wants to be the type of man that was deserving of John’s companionship.

    “Please, John,” he hears spilling from his treacherous lips. They find that strong neck, pressing and licking and sucking, trying desperately to memorize taste, scent, texture, the heat, the flex and slide of muscle, the thump of pulse beneath flesh, how it yields and how it resists. A million points of data and properties unexplored that he desperately needs to catalog now before he's gone forever.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    10,430
    Chapters:
    4/4
    Comments:
    128
    Kudos:
    629
    Bookmarks:
    106
    Hits:
    5917

    24 Feb 2017

  5. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    It worked well. Better, than anyone had ever expected. Everything went so well. And then it happened. Of course, it had to happen.
    (Warning for rape: Note it appears in one chapter only. The rest (appart from the situation surrounding it) is to be fluffy as pregnancy can be. The chapter has its own warning, you could skip it, if you liked)

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    70,274
    Chapters:
    21/?
    Comments:
    206
    Kudos:
    508
    Bookmarks:
    103
    Hits:
    25261

    24 Feb 2017

  6. Public Bookmark 2

    Summary

    A small look at two couples set on a single raining night, early morning.

    Words:
    11,637
    Works:
    2
    Bookmarks:
    2

    24 Feb 2017

  7. Public Bookmark 22

    Words:
    11,857
    Works:
    2
    Bookmarks:
    22

    24 Feb 2017

  8. Rec *

    Tags
    Summary

    In a world where 95% of the population is either a Dom, a sub, or a switch, what if the other 5% were completely non-dynamic? Could a relationship between a Dom like Sherlock and a non-dynamic like John ever work?

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    11,417
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    47
    Kudos:
    589
    Bookmarks:
    158
    Hits:
    8476

    23 Feb 2017

  9. Public Bookmark *

    Summary

    John has been searching all his life for someone to take care of him, but he doesn't find that person until he begins dating Sherlock.

    Words:
    21,979
    Works:
    5
    Bookmarks:
    361

    23 Feb 2017

  10. Public Bookmark 19

    Tags
    Summary

    John has come to terms with his feelings for Sherlock, but he can't have "the" talk with him because he is always in his mind palace. How does John handle his frustration? And how does Sherlock take the news?

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,938
    Chapters:
    4/4
    Comments:
    31
    Kudos:
    122
    Bookmarks:
    19
    Hits:
    4811

    23 Feb 2017

  11. Public Bookmark 22

    Tags
    Summary

    All Sherlock wanted was a couple of eyeballs. But sassy Molly issued a challenge, and he simply couldn't back down.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    6,216
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    19
    Kudos:
    151
    Bookmarks:
    22
    Hits:
    1601

    23 Feb 2017

  12. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    In a world where 95% of the population is either a Dom, a sub, or a switch, what if the other 5% were completely non-dynamic? Could a relationship between a Dom like Sherlock and a non-dynamic like John ever work?

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    11,417
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    47
    Kudos:
    589
    Bookmarks:
    158
    Hits:
    8476

    23 Feb 2017

  13. Public Bookmark 22

    Tags
    Summary

    All Sherlock wanted was a couple of eyeballs. But sassy Molly issued a challenge, and he simply couldn't back down.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    6,216
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    19
    Kudos:
    151
    Bookmarks:
    22
    Hits:
    1601

    23 Feb 2017

  14. Public Bookmark 46

    Tags
    Summary

    Greg Lestrade and John Watson are two submissives in love with a pair of Dominants who don't seem to have the least interest in claiming them as their own so they decided that for a night, they will let go and visit the new club for submissives.
    Mycroft and Sherlock Holmes have claimed both men from the moment they walked on their lives and have subtly been marking John and Gregory as theirs in all but one way. Certainly they won't let their subs give themselves to some unknown Doms.

    Working summary

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,011
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    34
    Kudos:
    284
    Bookmarks:
    46
    Hits:
    8026

    23 Feb 2017

  15. Public Bookmark 77

    Tags
    Summary

    John Watson was eight when he first met Dom Sherlock Holmes.

    Sherlock was the only person that John had ever submitted to, and they promised each other to stay together forever.

    Fluffy teenlock with wings!

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,603
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    8
    Kudos:
    412
    Bookmarks:
    77
    Hits:
    5004

    23 Feb 2017

  16. Public Bookmark 14

    Tags
    Summary

    In a Dom/sub world, Dom!John and sub!Mycroft have found each other as have Dom!Sherlock and sub!Lestrade. This is their story.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    12,635
    Chapters:
    5/?
    Comments:
    4
    Kudos:
    77
    Bookmarks:
    14
    Hits:
    3233

    23 Feb 2017

  17. Public Bookmark 4

    Words:
    9,363
    Works:
    2
    Bookmarks:
    4

    23 Feb 2017

    Bookmarker's Tags:
    Bookmarker's Collections:
  18. Public Bookmark *

    Words:
    23,388
    Works:
    2
    Bookmarks:
    181

    22 Feb 2017

  19. Public Bookmark 93

    Tags
    Summary

    Playing games net Hermione Granger a bit of extra income and an unexpected romantic interest. Socializing results in Sherlock Holmes meeting a female who can match his intellect and interests.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    14,611
    Chapters:
    4/4
    Comments:
    18
    Kudos:
    369
    Bookmarks:
    93
    Hits:
    6824

    22 Feb 2017

  20. Public Bookmark *

    Tags
    Summary

    In a world where 95% of the population is either a Dom, a sub, or a switch, what if the other 5% were completely non-dynamic? Could a relationship between a Dom like Sherlock and a non-dynamic like John ever work?

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    11,417
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Comments:
    47
    Kudos:
    589
    Bookmarks:
    158
    Hits:
    8476

    22 Feb 2017

Filters

Filter results:

Pages Navigation