Stories from the third round of the House M.D. Big Bang Challenge. Round Three is currently in progress.
About House M.D. Big Bang Challenge - Round Three (house_bigbang10)
Welcome to the Big Bang Challenge for the House, M.D. fandom. The House Big Bang Challenge has the goal of creating more longfic and more fanart for House, MD. All pairings, ratings, and genres are welcome. The challenge is in its third year.
1. Can I upload my story to the collection?
Participants in Round Three are asked to upload their Complete Drafts to the collection before February 25, 2010.
2. I am participant from Round Three but I don't have an AO3 account.
If you submit your Complete Draft to the mods before February 15, 2010, they will send you an invitation to the Archive.
3. How will my story's artwork be displayed?
On or before March 31, 2010, the challenge mods will send you a block of html which will display the preview-sized images of the artwork that was made for your story. Each preview image will include a link to the artist's full-sized work, so that they can receive feedback as well. You can paste this code at the top of your story, and the preview images will display when you have updated.
4. When will the stories and artwork be revealed?
Round Three goes live on April 1, 2010.
1. Stories must be longer than 20 000 words.
2. Complete drafts must be submitted to the mods before February 15, 2010.
3. Stories must be betaed before March 31, 2010.
4. Writers should add the appropriate links to their artists' work when the mods send them the appropriate html code.