Adam Lambert & the other VIPs at the 2010 GLAAD Awards are getting THE BEST (AND MOST NSFW) CELEBRITY GIFT BAG EVER. What will they do with the contents? OPEN THROUGH FRIDAY APRIL 23, 300 WORDS MINIMUM.
NOTE: if you want to participate and don't have an account, just contact one of the mods (we all have the same names on livejournal) and we will send you an invitation!
So the GLAAD Awards VIPs are apparently getting THE BEST GIFT BAG EVER:
The Peek-A-Boo Boutique will provide luxury gift bags filled with the most innovative intimate items from around the world—carefully selected for their outstanding, original design and manufactured under the highest quality assurance standards.
Celebrities will receive Peek-A-Boo's most sought-after luxury gift items including:
- OPHORIA BLISS Mini-Vibes, made of 100% medical-grade silicone for ultimate performance
- OhMiBod Freestyle, an innovative, music-driven vibrator that syncs with your iPod or any MP3 player
- The latest comfort-fit love rings in a variety of stimulating shapes from Fun Factory
- We-Vibe II, the #1 toy for couples—a wireless, comfortable vibrator that targets multiple erogenous zones simultaneously and can be used while making love
- Wet International's Total Body Shaving Crème in the new tantalizing scent Forbidden Fruit
- Fun Factory's Satine Moi Massage Oil and Coloure Moi Kissable Body Paint, which have reinvented the art of seduction
- The much-raved-about TENGA Egg, Japan's #1 male sex toy thanks to its intensely tactile, stretchable sleeve that delivers a wide range of sensations
- Fun Factory's sexiest personal massager, LAYAspot—with a unique contoured shape that fits comfortably in the palm of your hand.
The backstage celebrity lounge guests include Drew Barrymore, Wanda Sykes, Adam Lambert, Tom Ford, Benjamin Bratt, Sofia Vegara, The Cast of GLEE, RuPaul, Jason Lewis and many more.
MORE DETAILS ON ALL THESE EXCITING ITEMS AT THE DEEPLY UNSAFE FOR WORK Peek-A-Boo Boutique.
THERE IS NO END TO THE POSSIBILITIES OKAY!
We are in this game for QUICK AND DIRTY SATISFACTION. Don't stress it, just dive in and have fun! Glittery boys and girls with toys! Yay!
- Stories/art involving ANY of the celebs backstage at GLAAD are allowed! Adam Lambert/anyone! Johnny Weir/anyone! Adam/Johnny YES PLEASE! Glee cast!
- Stories have a vague minimum of 300 words -- give us a little more than a drabble, but we are not looking for a magnum opus.
- Ditto for art -- not just icons (although icons are welcome if you post them with a larger piece), but it doesn't have to be huge.
- You can post as many pieces as you like, but stories should be COMPLETE. NO works in progress!
- Posts will initially be hidden! We will reveal in batches on Monday April 19, Wednesday April 21, and Friday April 23! Post any time before then.
- After the final batch is revealed, you can still post your stories and art to this collection going forward, they will just not be concealed.