About NFE Madness 2014 (NFE_2014_Madness)
NFE Madness 2014 is a collection for additional stories written for the prompts submitted for the 2014 Narnia Fic Exchange. You will find the prompts here!
Q: How do I participate in NFE Madness?
A: Chose a prompt and write a story! Then upload it to this collection. That's all you need to do.
1) It's not mandatory. Participation in the 2014 NFE does not require participation in the Madness Round. So no worries if you can't join in.
2) It's open to anyone. You don't have to be a 2014 NFE participant to join in the Madness Round. So please feel free to link to anyone you think might be interested!
3) All the prompts are here.
4) You can pick any and all prompts you want. Multiple people can pick the same prompt. There is no need to claim your prompts. You have until October 1st, when the collection goes live, to write and upload a story. If you have already written a second story, or have another idea or two based on the prompt you received, that's fine too! You don't need to pick a new prompt.
5) The prompter's name will be attached to the prompt, so you will know who you are writing for.
6) You need to post all your stories yourself, to the AO3 collection. If you don't have an AO3 account, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will get you a code.
7) There is no mandatory length for Madness stories. It can be as long or as short as you'd like. There is no beta requirement. The only time frame is this: you will have a week to write and post your stories. After that week, the collection will be closed and you will not be able to add new stories.
8) The authors will be revealed when the stories go live.
9) You are free to post your Madness stories anywhere you'd like, just as with the regular NFE stories. The only restriction is that they must be posted here first, and you wait to post until the reveal goes live. If you don't finish your story in time to post it during the Madness Round, then you are free to post it wherever you'd like; I just ask that you keep the prompt and prompter's name attached.
If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com