- Phobe, what’s up?- Piper said when Phoebe appeared in the kitchen with a big smile on her face and hope in her eyes.
- Prue’s upstairs. In the attic.- Phoebe answered. – Maybe she’s found a way to bring Cole back.-
Piper smiled at her sister.
- Of course she has. And I guess you need my help.- Piper said following her sister to the attic.
- Yeah. Yours, Grams and Mum’s help.- Phoebe said.
- Mum? Grams? What Prue has in mind?- Piper asked.
- She wants to cast the spell to summon lost souls with Mum and Gram and asking the help of all our ancestor. Like we did when we vanquished the Source. –
Piper smiled and nodded. This could work. Maybe more power will bring Cole back in his corporeal form forever.
When they entered the attic their Mum and Grams where already there.
Patty smiled and hugged her daughters.
- Guys I have the spell! I’ve just finished it! It’ll work.- Prue said.
The three sisters stood behind the Book of Shadows, Phoebe took Prue’s and Piper’s hand, while Patty and Penny were behind them. They cast the spell together. Suddenly a flame surrounded Cole’s body and when it disappeared he was kneeling on the floor.
- Did it work?- Phoebe asked.
- I don’t know. I’m not sure….- he said.
Phoebe run towards him and helped him standing. She hugged him tight….
- Your heart! Cole you’re hurt is beating!- she said smiling. – It worked! Oh my God! It worked! You’re alive!!-
Cole smiled and hold her closer to him, then they kissed. He couldn’t believe the spell worked. He was so sure he was stuck forever in Limbo. And now he had another chance to be happy with Phoebe.
- Thank you.- he said to Prue – All of you-
Prue smiled and hugged Phoebe and Cole.
- You’re welcome, guys.- she said and then she, Patty and Penny disappeared.
Piper gave an hug to her sister and her brother-in-law and then quickly exited the attic. Cole and Phoebe needed a bit of privacy. Besides someone had to tell Paige that Cole was back for good.
A year later they were all in the attic. Prue was sitting on the couch with Andy next to her. They didn’t had their chance when they were alive, but now they were together forever. Piper was next to Prue, with Chris and Wyatt in her lap, Leo was standing behind her. Even Paige was there. It took her a while to accept Cole, but in the end she did it for Phoebe’s sake. Her husband, Henry, was next to her with their baby. Patty and Victor were there too, they were staring lovely at their youngest daughter.
Phoebe and Cole were standing in front of Grams who was holding a baby girl in her arms.
- Welcome in the Halliwell family, Mellissa Turner.- she said giving the baby back to her parents.
Cole and Phoebe smiled at their daughter and then kissed.
After all they’d been through they finally got they happily ever after