Published: 2015-04-24 09:40:32 -0400
We've increased our cache storage space, fixed a handful of small but annoying bugs, and made some improvements for the Archive's Abuse and Tag Wrangling teams.
- Coders: Enigel, james_, Sarken
- Code reviewers: Elz, james_, Sarken, Scott
- Testers: Lady Oscar, mugenmine, Runt, Sara Elizabeth, Sarken
- Draft works on the Archive are deleted one month after their creation. As a reminder, the deletion date is now included on the draft blurb. (Don't forget to back up your drafts!)
- It was possible to leave guest kudos on a restricted work by opening the Archive in a second tab and logging out prior to selecting the Kudos button. Doing this will now give an error message.
- Editing the tags on a bookmark did not expire the bookmark cache, so the changes did not appear in the bookmark blurb. Now changes to a bookmark tag will appear much more quickly.
- Ratings on the Bookmark External Work form were listed in alphabetical order. Now they are listed in the same order we use elsewhere on the site (Not Rated, General Audiences, Teen And Up Audiences, Mature, Explicit).
- In blurbs, the fandom tags on bookmarks of external works (and on series) were indented slightly. Now they line up directly beneath the series or work title.
- On the Request Invitations page for logged-in users, we have added a note stating that requests are manually reviewed and may take several days to be approved.
- When checking an email address's position in the invitation queue, the page would sometimes give contradictory information, like "There are currently 5 people on the waiting list," and "You are currently number 27 on our waiting list!" We've changed the way position is calculated so that will no longer happen.
- We had more cache storage space available to us than we thought, so we've started using it. \o/
- Abuse sometimes receives an overwhelming number of reports for a particular work. To ensure that Abuse is able to deal with reports quickly, we have limited the number of times any individual work can be reported in a month.
- If two tag wranglers were trying to simultaneously wrangle unsorted bookmark tags, they would receive an error page that also had a success message. Now their work will be saved and they will not get an error message.
See our Known Issues page for current issues.