- Coders: hill, sarken, Scott
- Code reviewers: Enigel, james_, Naomi
- Testers: Ariana, Camilla M., Enigel, james_, Lady Oscar
Front End Fixes
- We had some CSS code stashed away in a sandbox file, waiting to be properly sorted. All our CSS definitions are now in the appropriate stylesheets.
- Made a change so that tables in works will have visible light-on-dark text by default when using the Reversi Site Skin.
- Gave work and bookmark indexes and list boxes consistent classes everywhere on the site.
- Standardized use of the actions navigation subtype class so that it refers only to major navigational links to allow them to be more easily given the same style when using Site Skins.
Works & Bookmarks
- The pagination on a user's Drafts page now uses the same button/arrow design as pagination elsewhere, such as on Works pages. (Please note that drafts should not be used long-term to store works in progress - always keep a backup!)
- Trying to follow a link to a deleted series from the blurb of a deleted work (not the likeliest of scenarios) would sometimes lead to an unhelpful and unstyled error; it now generates a proper redirect and message.
- Co-authored works would lead to gift/related work/prompt fill notifications with exposed HTML code. All emails now have fixed HTML versions.
- When viewing or editing a bookmark, there was a "Back to Bookmarks" button at the bottom, which was inconsistent with our site navigation. The button now says "My Bookmarks" or "Bookmarks by [user]", depending on the situation, and is consistently placed.
- In the inbox, comments from logged-in users had lost their timestamps (oops). We brought them back and also corrected misleading information in our Preferences help text while we were at it: Your own comments will never show up in your Archive Inbox, but we can email you a copy if you untick the "Turn off copies of your own comments" option in your Preferences.
See our Known Issues page for current issues.