- Coders: james_, Lady Oscar, sarken
- Code reviewers: Enigel, james_
- Testers: Ariana, Enigel, james_, Lady Oscar, Runt
This deploy includes some updates to the Terms of Service FAQ. The question "May I post someone else's fanworks, giving them credit?" has been updated and the question "What about character playlists or fanmixes?" was added.
- We have created a clearer and more detailed description of orphaning to be shown on the Orphan Works confirmation page. Hopefully this will make it less likely for users to orphan works in error.
- .MOBI downloads of single and multi-chaptered works had different margin sizes. We have corrected this issue, and all works should have the same size margin.
- When a user without any posted works looked at their Statistics page a message was displayed listing the types of information that would be displayed for any future works, including download statistics. Download statistics are not something we track, so that information has been removed.
- There was some incorrect HTML on the Sign-Ups page of challenges. Requests/Offers buttons are now properly coded as list items.
- We also made some HTML changes to the Statistics page that won't alter anything visibly but which will bring it into line with our standard front end design.
- Hovering over the ?! or ✔ or ✖ icons on the 'My Nominations' page shows a tooltip explaining what each respective icon means. The background color behind the text is now blue, in keeping with our standard informational messages, rather than yellow, which would indicate a warning message.
- Previously, when a user viewed their nominations for a Tag Set, the "Status" message on the page always claimed that it was possible to edit or delete the nominations. Once a Tag Set is closed for nominations, however, the nominator can no longer edit or delete. The message will now change to accurately reflect the current state of the Tag Set.
- There was some unnecessary HTML on the Works and Bookmarks index pages that created an empty navigation element. It has been removed.
- Work blurbs on user and Collection Dashboard pages were getting extra padding between the title/author line and the fandom tag(s). They should now look the same as the blurbs on work listing pages.
- There was a redundant reference and an unused selector in our stylesheets; both have been removed.
See our Known Issues page for current issues.