- Coders: Ariana, Elz, Enigel, Sarken, Scott, Stephanie Smith
- Code reviewers: Enigel, james_
- Testers: Lady Oscar, mumble, Sarken
- Users' subscription pages previously listed all subscriptions on a single page, regardless of subscription type. Now series, work, and user subscriptions can be listed separately, and the lists are sorted alphabetically and separated into pages of 20 items to improve performance for users with hundreds or thousands of subscriptions.
- When a user nominates tags for a tag set, we provide tooltips to let them know when they've nominated a tag that is brand new to the Archive or a tag that exists but is neither a canonical tag nor a synonym of one. Now we also provide tooltips so users will know when they have nominated a canonical tag, a synonym of a canonical tag, or a canonical character or relationship tag that doesn't match the fandom tag they've nominated.
- The list of tags a user has nominated in a tag set received some minor cosmetic changes to make it neater and more consistent with other areas of the site.
- When a challenge's tag set included a very long tag (e.g. "Stephen Colbert's Alpha Squad 7: Lady Nocturne: A Tek Jansen Adventure - Stephen Colbert"), Firefox users were unable to see the full name of the tag on the challenge sign-up form. Now they can scroll horizontally to see the full tag.
- The error message warning that required information was missing from a gift exchange or prompt meme sign-up previously did not specify which request(s) or offer(s) were missing information. Now a message will also appear above the specific request or offer with the problem.
- Previously, it was impossible for the moderator of a prompt meme to delete the last prompt of a user's sign-up. Moderators can now remove the entire sign-up, making it easier to keep bogus prompts out of a challenge.
- When a creator removed the only work in a series by editing the work and choosing the "Remove" button, they were redirected to the now nonexistent series page, resulting in an error. This has been fixed to redirect the creator to their dashboard.
See our Known Issues page for current issues.