This deploy includes code contributions by Cecilia, Enigel, larissa, Naomi, Sam Johnsson, Sarken, and Scott and was tested by Emilie, Lady Oscar, and mumble.
- The first chapter title in multi-chapter works would only be displayed once a second chapter was added. This is now fixed to show the chapter title right from the start.
- The code that deletes drafts a month after creation was sometimes failing to completely destroy the work and associated tags. This should now be fixed.
- The information about drafts getting deleted after a month was only displayed on the page listing all drafts. We have now added the information, including the exact deletion date, at the top of each draft.
- Embeds from YouTube were failing (unless users added the http: string to the embed code); this has been fixed to allow all embed codes from YouTube (and other permitted domains) as they are generated.
- Some tags were showing a negative number for how many times they were used in works. The cause for this bug is in our chosen framework, Ruby on Rails, and will be fixed in future updates of Rails. In the meantime, we will run a script to fix those erroneous use counts, so any tags with zero uses will not linger forever.
- When a tag wrangler's user account was deleted, their assigned fandoms to wrangle would show up on the "Fandoms in Need of a Wrangler" page even if other wranglers were still assigned to the fandom. This has now been fixed.
- Linking to the /invitations page for a non-existent or misspelled user was causing an error 500; this has been fixed.
- When hovering over the little square symbol in the top right corner of a bookmark blurb, the number of bookmarks previously popped up as title text, especially necessary for works with over 99 bookmarks where only a * is currently displayed. That hover text had vanished and is now back again.
- The Status/Posted/Words information on the "My Assignments" page was stacked on top of each other; now everything displays in one line as expected.
- Fixed some CSS for the public Wrangling Guidelines pages.
See our Known Issues page for current issues.