Welcome to Revision 2500, up from 2452. We kind of like how nice, round and even this revision number is. We also welcome kendappa back after a long absence. \o/
ETA: Release 0.7.3.6 was deployed 24 hours later with a critical fix for assignments (you can view them now!) and some Opera fixes because we had them ready to go :)
- Matching code for Challenges!
Please see Known Issues.
- Fixed comma problem for tag wrangling - mass wrangle.
- Fixed Challenge signups being visible to other users via URL.
- Fixed link in Challenge Assignment email.
- Fixed overlapping series blurb icons.
- Fixed deleting signups causing matching to crash.
- Fixed extra comma appearing when creating parent Collection.
- Fixed problem stopping users from editing multiple works.
- Fixed bug with 'Fulfil assignments' link.
- Fixed related works causing errors when the parent or the work is deleted.
- Fixed adding an Inspired by work creating two related works for the same work.
- Fixed sign-up edits going to wrong collection.
- Added ability to cite an external work as a remix inspiration.
- Added 'after' task for updating existing gifts.
- Added redirect for bots with no referrer (to homepage).
- Added 'Download' option for Challenge mods to export an excel file of challenge information.
- Added pagination to Challenge matching page.
- Added alert reminder to regenerate matches after editing.
- Added ability to abort match generating for a Challenge.
- Added more styling for navigation links/buttons in tables, to make them more compact