Welcome to Revision 1692, up from 1585. This is a small release and mostly contains the Invitations code, a lot of translatability, IE7 optimising and various fixes.
Our next deploy will probably be in two weeks and contain groundwork code for Collections and Challenges.
- We have a new front page! Again! This should look better on small screens and with variable font sizes.
- Invitations code is in - it will continue to be polished so when we launch Open Beta feedback is welcomed.
- First Login help page created
See Known Issues page
- Open Beta
- Ongoing work on Collections & Challenges (Yuletide pilot)
- Ongoing work on optimising for IE7
- Performance - fast page loading, fast searching etc.
- Fixed some issues with the importer
- Fixed autocomplete drop downs on Post Work form
- Fixed tag links on View All Series page
- Fixed inability to display nested lists in post work and news posts
- Fixed error messages and form breaking for Title and Location fields in Edit Profile
- Fixed problem with not seeing changes in Preview when editing a chapter
- Fixed problem with searching then sorting by Author and Title
- Fixed synonyms showing up on 'fandoms' page
- Fixed problem with validation while creating an account using OpenID
- Added Invitations code
- Added special help for new users on first login \o/
- Added more translation strings - this is not visible to users but is a significant piece of work.
- Added 'back to the top' link for works and chapters
- Added 'Languages/Translation' option to Support form
- Added 'help' file to search filters
- Added 'Languages' link to Site Map
- Changed display of filters for Category and Rating to radio buttons - they revert to tickyboxes after use (click 'Filter Works') to allow you to unselect it.
- Changed comment text entry box to resize with page
- Changed success message on 'forgot password' page to be more meaningful
- Changed text on Support page to be more meaningful
- Changed limit on Notes field to 5,000 characters
- Changed browser title bar to show meaningful information while viewing chapters
- Changed allowed html lists - they should be up to date now
- More IE7 optimising :)