We've returned some formatting to kudos emails, cleaned up the language menu for news posts, and added some HTML classes for use in Archive skins.
- Coders: Ariana, james_, Sarken, Scott
- Code reviewers: Ariana, Enigel, james_, Sarken, Scott
- Testers: Ariana, Lady Oscar, Sarken
- The language filter for AO3 News posts used to list all languages available on the Archive. It will now only include languages for which we have a locale set up, which will usually correspond to languages with news posts.
- The kudos email lost some of its text styling when we prepared it for translation. User names will now be bold and red again, and work titles will be bold and italic.
- We cleaned up the files that control the text of the kudos email.
- There were some automated tests that weren't being run because they weren't working properly. They have been fixed and are now being run.
- We've begun using a Ruby gem that will reduce the number of deadlocks in our database.
- When challenge information was deleted from a collection, the collection would still claim to be a gift exchange or prompt meme in the blurb. We've cleaned up old instances of this bug and fixed it so it won't happen again.
- After expanding the list of users on a work with over 50 named kudos, selecting a name that was previously hidden merely hid the list again. Now the name will correctly link to the user's profile.
- We were using CSS to insert colons on the Statistics page, e.g. in "User Subscriptions: 2" or "Hits: 4", which was not the best way to do it. We now include the colons directly where they should be.
- Work stats (word count, hits, kudos/comment/bookmark count) now come with individual CSS classes, so you can target
dl.stats .hitsin an Archive skin to hide hit counts from yourself across the site.
See our Known Issues page for current issues.