This release includes a few minor bug fixes and enhancements.
- Coders: james, Lady Oscar, Sarken, Scott
- Code reviewers: Ariana, Sarken
- Testers: Lady Oscar, Michelle Dong, Scott
- Due to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, we require users to confirm they are over 13 years old when creating an account. However, the wording we used could easily be mistaken to mean users had to be 14. We've rephrased it to be clearer that users only need to be 13 years plus one day old to create an account.
- There were Download links on work drafts; however, attempting to actually download the draft would give an error because we are unable to generate downloads of draft works. We've removed the links.
- Buttons like "Favorite Tag" and "Subscribe" had more space around them than other kinds of buttons. We've tidied that up.
- When accessing a work in an anonymous collection, our Abuse team was previously able to see the name of the work's creator. However, this information went missing at some point. We've put it back, and now the work's creator will be able to see their name on the anonymous work as well (it will appear as "Anonymous [username]" or "Anonymous [pseud (username)]").
- RSpec -- one of our automated testing tools -- was out of date. We've updated to the latest version.
See our Known Issues page for current issues.