- Coders: Lady Oscar, Sam Johnsson, sarken
- Code reviewers: Enigel, james_
- Testers: Anika Kabit, Lady Oscar, Runt, sarken
- Previously, if the original version of an AO3 News post was accidentally designated as being a translation, it couldn't be set back, creating a situation in which the post would permanently vanish from the main feed. It's now possible to restore the setting.
- On the External Bookmark page, required fields were not correctly marked as being required. All required fields are now denoted with an asterisk (*) and error messages have been updated to be inclusive of non-text fanworks.
- We have added a link to the Troubleshooting: Common Problems When Logging In News Post from the error message that is generated upon a failed login attempt.
- We have reduced the number of emails sent out during the AO3 signup process. After signing up, users will still receive an email with an activation link, but will not receive a success email after activating the account, as this email contained no new information.
- While using the 'Reversi' Skin, it was previously impossible to read the 'You have already left kudos' message. This has been fixed.
- We have also edited Reversi to make it easier to read the tooltip information displayed when viewing Tag Set nominations.
- We have added a '.book' style to the Basic Formatting workskin. This style will indent the first line of each paragraph and remove the blank lines between paragraphs to give an appearance similar to the text in a standard printed book. You can read more about Work Skins in our Work Skins Tutorial.
See our Known Issues page for current issues.