- Coders: james_, sarken
- Code reviewers: Ariana, Enigel, james_, Scott
- Testers: Lady Oscar, mumble, Runt
- Challenge sign-up forms used checkboxes instead of autocomplete unless there were more than 500 tag options for a given field (e.g. fandom). That many checkboxes was not user-friendly. Now it will switch to autocomplete when there are more than 20 tags.
- Fixed a broken link on our site map.
- Removed parts of the AO3 admin interface which were no longer required.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent admins from accessing comments left on restricted (locked to AO3 users) works.
- In the most recent version of Safari (7.1), the comment field would jump around when clicking into and out of it. This has been fixed!
- In preparation for our Membership Drive, we added a new feature to the site-wide banners used for such occasions.
See our Known Issues page for current issues.